Dallas TX Will Touch the Four Corners of the Earth

I flew into the Dallas airport on May 10th, 2016 to preach at a few meetings in Rockwall, TX. Upon arrival, I experienced a tangible burden to intercede for the city of Dallas. I gave the following prophetic word and it was recorded and transcribed by Tom Ledbetter, an Elder at East Gate Community Fellowship.

Prophetic Word Given to Dallas TX on May 10, 2016:

I see God stirring up the armies of heaven over Dallas, TX. I hear the Lord saying that what’s at the bottom of this region is about to be brought up to the surface. Get ready, get ready for battle as there is a holy war coming to this region. I sense the Lord wants to remind Dallas, TX that the weapons of your warfare are not carnal, but mighty for the tearing down of strongholds.  There’s a call going forth to release the wisdom of God over Dallas, TX and the saints must be in the Spirit at all times here.

In the days to come, Dallas, TX is going to receive international attention and something is going to happen in this city that is going to shift the world’s focus here. God’s people must be ready for what is coming. I see many people that are going to be overtaken by fear. Yes, the plot of the enemy will become manifested here . I also sense a strong spirit of islam, an incredible demonic principality over Dallas, TX. Terrorist cells and bomb threats are going to be exposed. Acts of violence will appear. God is going to show the CIA, FBI, and task forces where these terrorists and troublemakers are hiding.

Many International ministries will come and make their home in Dallas, TX for this city will touch the four corners of the earth. I see many African Americans and a South African connection being released in this region.  I’m hearing the Spirit say that John Paul Jackson prophetically spoke some words over Dallas that have yet to be fulfilled. The people of God must recover and re-examine the words of the Lord that he spoke here while he was alive.

The prophets must be loosed in Dallas, TX. For far too long, the mega-church movement has told the prophets to sit down and be quiet and this will not happen any longer. The Joseph’s who have been hidden for such a time as this are about to come forth. Their season of testing is over. Watch out Dallas, TX, here come the prophets” says the Lord.

May God use this prophetic word to strengthen, encourage, and comfort the Dallas, TX region during this time.

Eyes on Him,

Jeremiah Johnson

Jeremiah Johnson

Author: Jeremiah Johnson

Jeremiah Johnson has a very dynamic and unusual ministry because he not only travels nationally and internationally as a prophetic minister, but also planted and is on the eldership team at Heart of the Father Ministry in Lakeland, FL full time. This is a thriving community of believers committed to revival, awakening, and character transformation on a daily basis.

Jeremiah’s role as a leader and a strong prophetic voice gives him the express capability of ministering to the people of God in a way that is very pastoral and encouraging. Jeremiah has a heart and passion to see believers young and old walk in their destiny and calling!

Jeremiah has been called to be a herald of Christ’s return and to declare His excellencies in the earth and to make who He is known. He is the founder of Behold the Man Ministries, which is a 501 (C) 3 Non Profit Organization.

joyce vanhyning
July 13, 2016 12:57 AM

Come on.. The CIA, FBI. Pretty sure they already know where any terrorist is planted. I believe they have a part in planting them.

sharon m
sharon m
July 13, 2016 1:33 AM

I agree thats for Sure!

Jeff Byerly
July 13, 2016 11:46 AM
Peggy A.
July 13, 2016 12:09 PM
At 3:00am I went into a vision. In the vision I was downstairs in my livingroom, looking out the window. It was dawn, like around 5:00am, just when the light begins to creep above the horizon, chasing away the night. I looked up at the sky and noticed that dark clouds began to quickly roll in. All of a sudden, it got really dark. The darkness was that of when a thunderstorm comes in. I looked at the trees and noticed that they began to sway in the wind. Then, it seemed like a second wave of darkness rolled in. Now it was so dark that it looked like night time. I got spooked, and quickly walked down the hallway to look for a light switch to turn on. I then heard these words; “The Storm is Here”. Last year, the Lord instructed me to put out a video titled, “The Storm is Coming”. In it, I talked about the judgement that was coming to America because of the sin. This time, the Lord was letting me know that the storm is no longer “coming”, but now is here. Time’s up… Next I saw many tents going up; like tent revivals. I saw them going up in various places across the country. The Lord spoke to me and said; “The tents will be used to bring in my sheep, because all who have (church) buildings will be forced to conform to the government”. I then saw families standing before me in various compilations. Some had a husband, wife and children. Others were that of single moms, or dads, and finally just couples. One by one, they began to vanish right in front of my eyes. I didn’t understand why I was seeing this, so I questioned the vision. The Lord… Read more »
Jeff Byerly
July 13, 2016 2:52 PM

God bless you dear sister thank you for sharing! The Storm is definetly here!

Peggy A.
July 13, 2016 12:25 PM

Thank-you, Jeff. Your warning message is very informative.

Peggy A.
July 13, 2016 1:33 PM

Posting Mena Lee Grebin’s vision:

Kristi
Kristi
July 13, 2016 1:22 PM

Very interesting Jeff! So is the Lord saying that Mike Pence is going to be the VP? Praying for their protection.

Jeff Byerly
July 13, 2016 2:55 PM

Mike Pence was annouced as Trumps running mate on Tuesday night.
Yes please pray for them and protection for your family and friends as well.

CPJ
July 13, 2016 6:23 PM

Sorry Jeff, but that is not accurate. No one has been named yet.

James
James
July 13, 2016 8:41 PM

I believe Trump is announcing his VP on Friday. He hasn’t announced Mike Pence yet.

Jeff Byerly
July 14, 2016 2:04 PM

It is Pence.

Peggy A.
July 13, 2016 12:11 PM

Below, I am not sharing my own vision, but posting a vision by Mena Lee Grebin.
That is stated at the bottom. Somehow, I couldn’t get to the TOP of the post before posting. Here is my clarification on that.

Peggy A.
July 13, 2016 12:13 PM

Also, if you click on the blue link at the bottom, “Read More,” the narrative will fall into readable paragraphs, instead of the one huge “paragraph” which you see below.

Chloe
July 13, 2016 3:36 PM

Hi Jeff your post reminded me of this prophecy by T.D. Hale shared on Z3. God bless.

Phanuel
Phanuel
July 13, 2016 1:46 PM

Wow Jeff Byerly
Very sobering words. We continue to intercede. JM and I were just talking about the July 15-22. So Trump will pick Mike Pence . Shalom brother .

Jeff Byerly
July 13, 2016 2:53 PM

Love and peace to you as well my brother!

Jeff Byerly
July 13, 2016 5:34 AM

Praise the Lord that He knows the things that are coming upon this entire world.
Yes violence, killing, devastation, disaster, and calamity BUT also the greatest outpouring of the Holy Spirit EVER! The former and latter rain out pouring. Get your vessels ready!

Mar R.
July 13, 2016 11:36 AM

Yes Jeff! On this subject, I have had many visions, the first one being a couple decades ago, about how Jesus is going to purify and unify His church. Just this week I had a weird sci-fi like vision that showed many of us that were in these womb like orb things and we were suspended over the earth. We were being prepared to be birthed out of the orbs. Not sure what it means. It was cool. Sometimes I have these pictures and then second guess if they are from the Lord or not, but I do feel that the Holy Spirit is birthing some amazing things! Then yesterday I was listening to a message by Benjamin Baruch and he shared the most incredible prophecy from someone in the 1600’s that made me weep and was basically this, that we are going have the greatest outpouring of the Spirit ever! Here is a link. He started to read it at about the 25:00 mark: https://www.reddit.com/r/Christianity/comments/4s13lv/why_doesnt_god_intervene_why_why_god/d55wfdb

All that said, I know that I have been called deeper than ever into prayer and even fasting (not something I can say was ever a part of my spiritual discipline sadly enough.) Also, my prayer is for humility, humility, humility! Again, not something I have prayed fervently for, but I am learning it is one of the most powerful things to pray for. We must be humble to be used by the Spirit! It must be Him increasing and us decreasing!

Mar R.
July 13, 2016 11:39 AM

Oops. I posted the wrong link. That was a testimony I was linking for another person yesterday! Sorry about that. Hopefully it blesses someone out there (and if anyone wants a mission field, I highly recommend reddit! LOL) . Here is the link for Benjamin Baruch though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtARi_T7hcQ&index=6&list=PLoKWmhg8TJD2uxTQQ_MhRS3i38LXkcwN4

Mar R.
July 13, 2016 12:29 PM

I found the 1679 prophecy in written form here: http://earstohear.net/Price/Prophecy.html

Marilee Alm
July 13, 2016 4:13 PM

HI, I have been listening to Hathan Humbyrd. He has had visions like Minister Paul that are coming true. He just had one on 7/6 about Hilary and th Navy connection and it came true 7/12. He mentions a lot that Satan had never given anyone a dream in scripture. So he concludes that our dreams are from God, but we do not understand them or take them serious enough. Iin ignoring them are not getting the messages God wants to give us.

Does anyone have thoughts on this?

Phanuel
Phanuel
July 13, 2016 6:15 PM

Marilee
We can have soulish dreams ( from the mind, will, and emotions) which are not from the Lord. They happen when the soul is not fully submitted to the Spirit of God. We can also have other false dreams that are provoked by the enemy. These dreams are in black and white and dull colors. There are also chemical dreams from drugs, food etc. Lastly there are dreams based out of fear that are not from the Lord.
Shalom

Marilee Alm
July 13, 2016 8:24 PM

Another question, Zadok 144,000–youtube channel was explaining that when we see pictures that is a vision. This has happened to me, but I did not call it a “vision”. Here’s some examples: I see a road where I should go door to door. I have seen myself with water on the roof of my car. I am talking to the people coming to the car to get water. I know in my spirit that it is after a terrible time and people are in need and confused about why certain things are happening…

I also “see” myself doing something and I know it is something I need to do today. For instance, it is a letter I need to send on email, someone to call.

So, are these nudges from the Holy Spirit or really visions?

Phanuel
Phanuel
July 13, 2016 8:31 PM

Marilee
Sounds like closed visions through the minds eye. There are three main kinds of vision
Closed visions ( minds eye)
Trances
Open visions
Shalom sister

Marilee Alm
July 13, 2016 10:28 PM

thanks again.

Marilee Alm
July 13, 2016 7:56 PM

OK,Thanks!!!

Diana
Diana
July 13, 2016 7:32 PM

Marilee.
I am 100% for believing and relying on the written Word,I also do believe that there is much more than what we know and understand which the Spirit of God can teach us. I’m sure you have heard Christians say “if it’s in the Word believe it, if it’s not its false”.However, there are confirmations to many things in the word…but we would not even be aware of them if Holy Spirit didn’t reveal to us.So,no I don’t believe that all dreams are from God….like Phanuel said…some from fear,from soul,from drugs,chemicals,foods,etc…torments from the evil one also…

Dean
Dean
July 13, 2016 5:57 PM

Based upon what you’ve shared here, according to this gentleman’s conclusion, there could only be two potential sources of dreams. I do not agree with that assumption.

Dawnette
Dawnette
July 13, 2016 11:11 AM

Amen Jeff

Heidi Bryden
Heidi Bryden
July 13, 2016 4:01 PM

Dear Z3 family; In reading these postsI am compelled to share my dream of July 10th too.
I had a very vivid and real dream that night, and quite long. Black puffy clouds that looked like charcoal coals were rapidly approaching at the beginning of the dream and FIRE was clawing and burning behind the clouds all across the sky as the storm approached. Holy Spirit revealed that this was the FIRESTORM of God coming. I wasn’t concerned, as I was witnessing by a waterfall with other believers, and we were excited to be living in the days of Revelation. I was housing strangers and feeding them during the raining of fire from heaven. The dream revealed that Dallas (a friend in my dream) was hiding information in a closet and during the dream the plans and secrets of the enemy were being exposed. Then another firestorm approached, just like the first one. The sky behind the black puffy clouds was on fire. The dream ended before the storm hit the second time.
I believe this could be about Dallas, but also about the fire of God and revival hitting the nation. The storm wasn’t a storm of judgement, but one of God’s power and lightning fire coming to reveal the dark plans and deeds of the enemy and the refining of the Church. God is equipping His saints with the power to destroy the enemy and his evil plans!

Mar R.
July 13, 2016 11:25 AM

I posted this here before, but I had a vision several months ago where I saw Jesus holding the largest sword I have ever seen. He looked very grieved and sad about what He was going to do. He turned and struck a map of the USA in what appeared to be Texas. I didn’t think there was much to the specific location of where the sword struck the map, but I am still learning when it comes to visions. They are often more literal than I expect them to be. I also then find that they tie into scripture too. In this vision I also saw fat sheep that became scattered and then they became skinny sheep all coming together into small little groups. Later when I was reading Zechariah 13, this is basically what was being described there.

Has God removed His hands of protection? Is the anger of mankind, being given over to the darkness in their hearts, going to lead to more riots? Is what is happening in Dallas just the early signs of worse things that are about to come? I have certainly been called deeper into prayer, and praying in the Spirit. We are entering a war in spiritual places and we are being assembled for what is ahead.

John Barry
John Barry
July 13, 2016 6:40 AM

I had the blessing of going to church with John Paul Jackson in 85-86 at Church on the Rock in Rockwall Texas , I remember John Paul telling the Church that the time was coming that the lakes surrounding Dallas would be completely dry and you would be able to walk across the lake bottoms from one side to the other . Prayer changes things , this is judgement to repentance !

Sonia
Sonia
July 13, 2016 5:56 AM

Thank you Jeremiah for this encouraging word .
Yes, the prophets and the army of God are rising in this hour !
Blessings !