Cry No More, The Time Has Come for Judgment to Begin

sad_woman

As I write this I feel we are on the eve of something about take place, a time of great testing and shaking, but also a time of great signs and wonders.

A short time ago the Lord spoke very clearly to me in the early morning hours. “Something is being birthed. Call it to life!” I believe revival is being birthed and the remnant is being gifted with amazing gifts to be used soon! How exciting!

This poem once again flowed out from me today and I thought I would share it.

Cry No More

Cry no more for these people
They’ve closed their hearts to me
Rejected their salvation
And my blood to set them free

Preferring to do evil
And go their wicked way
Than to rise above temptation
And call upon My name

They rejected My advice
Paid no attention to My Word
With wagging tongues and pointing fingers
Closed their ears to what they heard

They refuse to be corrected
With their faces set like stone
Repentance is so far from them
Choosing to live all on their own

My Father heart is burdened
As they go their separate ways
I am calling on a remnant
To get on their knees and pray

There will come a time of judgment
As I sweep across the land
With famine, fire, and water
Sifting evil from all man

A time of great revival
Coinciding with the pain
Will take place among My people
As they call upon My name

So weep no more, the time has come
For judgment to begin
And as it does, stay close to Me
There is shelter in My wings

With Me you’ll soar to heights on high
As heaven comes to earth
Great signs and wonders will take place
Standing ready to give birth

So listen to My still, small voice
Within your very soul
That’s where I am, abiding there
Longing to make you whole

I write My name upon your heart
I put My instructions there
To lead and guide you all your days
Until heaven we will share

Heidi Bryden

Author: Heidi Bryden

Heidi Bryden is a devout follower of the Lord Jesus Christ, whose desire is to hear and obey the calling on her life to serve Him, through sharing what the Holy Spirit impresses upon her through poems, dreams, and words of knowledge.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Jon
February 22, 2016 4:57 pm

Several years ago I kept hearing some people say that “all sin is equal”. A local church keeps baptizing people who are living out of wedlock, and that church leadership uses the “all sin is equal saying”. I read in John 19 verse 11 where Christ told Pilate that “the one who turned Me over to you has the greater sin”. So… Christ Himself says that sin is not equal. Told a man “would you rather have somebody steal a piece of gum from you wife’s purse or cut her up? He understood my point.

February 22, 2016 3:52 pm
To answer you question Sah: People often say “sin is sin”, but that is not totally true. All sins can lead you to Hell some sins have a greater punishment in Hell, and on Earth than others. For example in Matt 12:31 Blaspheming the Holy spirit is the unpardonable sin. The bible says, “A liar will not tarry in God’s sight.” Meaning on judgment day, God won’t even let you plead you case, on why you shouldn’t go to Hell. God stated in Matt 23:13-14 you can receive greater punishment in Hell. It is also possible to receive greater punishment on Earth. You see punishment and vengeance are two separate things. Punishment is a penalty inflicted for an offense, fault…etc. Vengeance is infliction of injury, harm, humiliation, or the like for person gain or satisfaction. The bible says, “Vengeance is mine says the Lord.” Here is the difference you knowingly stick you wet hand in an electrical socked, and you get electrocuted, this is not God’s, or the sockets vengeance, this is your punishment for being foolish. Or if you commit a lot of fornication, and you catch and STD, then this would be considered punishment, not vengeance. If you go to Hell this is spiritual punishment. If you kill a christian, and God allows your breaks to give out, running from your crime, and you die, in horrible accident, this is God’s vengeance. So one can get punishment and vengeance from God, and Man, OH Man! that is not pretty thing. So when it comes to an atom size sin, compared to a big one, let’s look at 2 more examples. If you steal a homeless man last dollar for him to eat, and you go to jail for 30 days, jail would be your Earthly punishment, you becoming… Read more »
sah
sah
February 22, 2016 9:42 pm

Wow Matt, thank you so much for such an elaborated answer. yes you have answered my question. be blessed

Marilee
Marilee
February 22, 2016 6:00 pm

Thanks Matt. Today on Heart dwellers there is an invitation form Jesus to Satan’s servants. It gives a description of hell and other suggestions to people on the fence. What an eye opener!!

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
February 22, 2016 5:23 pm

Jesus did not come into the world to condemn the world. He came to save souls. No one has to live under a Generational curse anymore. Generational curses can be broken off of people with the blood of Jesus. http://www.freedomdeliverance.org/GenerationalCursePrayer.htm When people repent Jesus takes their sins as far is the east is from the west and he remembers them no more. We are not under old testament law. Look at how Jesus saved the woman caught in the act of Adultery, look at how he saved and healed the Cainonite girl who said “Even the dogs get the crumbs.”

Sandra
Sandra
February 22, 2016 11:50 am

I live west of Lloydminster, Alberta, Canada. Four fighter jets just flew over my house from the NE heading SW. They flew past 2 cell towers and then all turned and head north. There was a faint billow of smoke extending to the ground but not entirely sure if it was from the jets. This is the 3rd time I’ve seen jets this week. Have only seen them 2 other times in the past 5 years. They must be training. Please pray!

Kathy Blain
Kathy Blain
February 21, 2016 7:29 pm

Matt or James can you tell what the date was for the prophetic poem, so I can print that out. I remmember reading it and I know just a part of it was on James’s post for Feb. 21 with the title STOCK MARKET AND DOLLAR MIGHT BOTH GET PUNCHED HARD THIS WEEK. As I’ve said before I make copies for some who do not have access to the computer.

This site has been such a blessing to me and my husband. I either share or he reads them off what I print. Thank you so much for making this site available to us who are hungry to hear what the LORD is saying to others and how it lines up with what the WORD says.

We so need the prophetic and the dreams today, as very few churches are operating in the gifts of the SPIRIT.

May the LORD richly bless you.

February 21, 2016 7:44 pm

Dec 28

sah
sah
February 22, 2016 10:00 am

Hi Matt,
I also have a question for you. I remember reading in your comments to one of the posts that God told you that an atom sized sin can get people to hell. Can you please tell us more on that? Being wondering about this for a while. thank you and God bless.

linda
linda
February 21, 2016 8:58 pm

Matt.Love reading your notes you put out….You are a blessing from God. ..keep up the great work…I try to tell people to prepare and they laugh or just too involved with going to ear and dancing with the stars…it sad… God Bless .

February 21, 2016 6:56 pm

This poem is from the Lord, and the Lord told me Saturday, “Judgement is here, and it’s taking place now.” I was concerned, because I didn’t see it fast enough, andl also thought God was being quiet, or delaying. But, he assured me it was here, and winter is not technically over. God wanted me to pay attention in the next few day.

Mike Fisch
Mike Fisch
February 22, 2016 1:45 pm

Matt, I too felt a very strong sense of something being released on Saturday. I felt disturbed all weekend until Sunday night when God returned a sense of abiding peace. His word to my heart was, “My will WILL be done.”

Sujit
Sujit
February 22, 2016 12:30 am

Matt,

I left a comment for you on your prophetic poem post about not many being found alive. Do you think you could respond to that?

February 22, 2016 8:24 am

To answer your question: Something(s) will take place in the spring time, before summer officially begins, and these will cause a number of Americans to be alive physically (not 5 or 6, but a amount more than normal, and the number of people to die, I don’t know. But how they die, it will shake America to the core, and cause another significant change in this nation like 9-11-2001 did, letting the power to of this dictator be openly visible. So, it could be 30 people dying from bomb going on off on a public bus, school bus. or subway. This would scare Americans, and more power would be given to Obama. It could be an EMP attack, and the deaths resulting from this in a city. It could be massive troop loss, by tactical nukes, in the middle east, or North Korea, forcing the draft, and scaring the Americans, because they will be forced to fight in the war. A dirty bomb could happen here. Scaring the nation. A biological weapon could kill many. It could be massive deadly riots from food shortages, and death from the result. I don’t what the event(s) will be, and how many will die, but it will have a 9-11 impact, showing how much power the president has, and giving him even more power, and Americans will shake to the core. I don’t know where it will be either, and if it will effect another countries, it more than likely will, but I don’t know. I just know Barack Obama’s true power will be shown, and this blow will let the people know, this nation is fixing to get the knock out punch, and be put on the mat for good.)

Phanuel
Phanuel
February 27, 2016 8:57 pm

This could be the event Benjamin Baruch was shown–coming on the first day of spring (March 20) or the first day of fall.

“Judgment comes and that right soon! And the judgment of God begins in His own house and it first begins with the compromising elders who are now completely corrupt. A day is coming very soon in America in which all of those who walk in pride as King Saul and all who minister in deception like the wicked High Priest Eli shall be judged in a national spectacle for all to see…………

………A spectacle is coming soon upon this land and the ceremony has already been planned. THE LEADERS O F THE WORLD’S SECRET SOCIETIES, WHO ARE THE DARK RULERS OF THIS FALLEN WORLD, HAVE CHOSEN TO INITIATE THE DAWN OF THEIR NEW WORLD ORDER WITH A SPECTACLE ALL THEIR OWN. ACCORDING TO THEIR OCCULT CALENDAR, THIS SPECTACLE SHOULD OCCUR ON THE DAY OF THE BURNING MAN FEAST, WHICH IS CELEBRATED ON EITHER THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING OR THE FIRST DAY OF FALL.

Terrible judgments are about to be witnessed in our land, but before they come, God is going to first reveal what has been hidden in the darkness within the hearts of his people and only then will He unveil his terrible swift sword”

February 27, 2016 11:43 pm

Awesome word Phanuel! Thanks for sharing this.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
February 28, 2016 1:17 am

Phanuel, how seriously do you take Ben Baruch? I read his book a few months ago but could never really digest what he was saying or his logic. He believes that the A of D and the great tribulation are coming in 2018 and we are raptured before that? Does this make him a Peterist or of those who believe the first half of Daniel’s 70th week occurred during Jesus’ earthly ministry?

Phanuel
Phanuel
February 28, 2016 10:18 am

Robert Adolph, I highly regard him. And I agree with most of what he believes. I put him just below the level of Sadhu Sundar and John Paul Jackson. I believe you misunderstood him. He actually believes the rapture is at the seventh trumpet. He despises the pre-trib rapture doctrine. He believes the tribulation begins at the abomination of desolation according to Matthew 24:15. He believes the Daniel’s 70th is two fold. There will be a false covenant for 7 years with the antichrist. And that the Lord Jesus Christ will complete His ministry through his remnant church for 1260 days (31/2 yrs). The ONLY thing I don’t agree with is, he believes Ezekiel 38 is world war 3 (before the tribulation). I believe that war happens closer to the end (I may be wrong though). I just received a dream this morning about the judgement on America, including Justice Scalia’s death confirming what Ben Baruch and Matt Smith have said about this summer. I’ll try and share it at some point. It was a confirmation upon confirmation upon confirmation dream. Shalom

Phanuel
Phanuel
February 28, 2016 12:41 pm

Robert Adolph…He will be the first to admit he is not sure of the dates. In fact no one is 100% sure of their dates. However, some significant changes are due from Nisan 2017 to Nisan 2018. The timeline will be much clearer then. I respect Terry Bennett a whole lot, but I’m leaning towards the “confirming of the covenant” in 2018 or 2022. And the Lords return in 2025 or 2029. I believe we should all look for the third temple and then the abomination of desolation, which are more important signs than any date. Shalom!

Phanuel
Phanuel
February 28, 2016 11:55 am

Yes I will James….Basically the Judgement is here with Scalia’s death. It is no longer in the future. It’s here. I’m 100 percent sure of this now. I will email you the details. Shalom!

February 28, 2016 11:58 am

Awesome! Thank you so much!

February 28, 2016 11:04 am

Thanks for clarifying those points as I am just getting started listening to some of Benjamin’s YouTube videos. Regarding Scalia, I am preparing a new post today about his death and would very much like to include your insights if you would be willing to send them to me. Thanks!

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
February 28, 2016 11:49 am

Phanuel, I appreciate your reply. I reread my highlights of Baruch’s book again this morning I love the testimony of his conversion. He uses all the important parts of the puzzle in his paradigm but doesn’t make a very strong case and I don’t see any similarity to Bennett’s timeline.

At least Baruch understands that the manchild is the 144,000 Jews that were sealed in C.7 and seen in Heaven in C.14, and that the women is Israel. The Peterist view that 3 1/2 years of Daniel’s 70th week have already happened at Christ’s first advent has been soundly rejected by most scholars over the years. If the 3 1/2 years of the great tribulation begin in 2018 how can that be in harmony with Bennett’s timeline? Doesn’t Christ return immediately after the great tribulation? I make my stand on the Bible, Dake, Duduman and Bennett. GB

Mark Sellers
February 21, 2016 9:06 pm

Matt, on Feb. 12th, the Lord told me “In 8 days I will shake the land”. I still am unsure of the full meaning of that Word, but I know that He’s “cooking up something” to reveal, expose and give people a chance to see where they stand in relation to HIM!

On Dec. 9th, 2015, God told me “war & famine” are coming, and then He showed me a huge stopwatch, with His Hand pressing the button to start it. He then said “it has started…”.

We are, I believe, in the time of revealing the sheep and the goats. God has consistently been telling me that He’s “taking notes”. Time is short, we must continue to abide in Him even more.

God bless & keep you all…

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
February 22, 2016 10:39 am

I had a dream awhile back where I heard “A famine is coming, a famine is coming, a famine is coming! In this dream my cousin Adam who use to be a Baptist preacher in Texas was with the members of his Church. Adam and his wife and their entire family serving as missionaries in Madafascar now. In the dream my cousin Kay Kay said BUY WHEAT! In a second dream I went to a school of prophets. I saw an Apostle sitting on the floor in this dream and I said, “Do you know that a famine is coming?” He said “Yes.” In the dream I said “BUY WHEAT.”

Jon
February 22, 2016 3:25 pm

Being told to buy wheat is very interesting. I know of a farmer in the Midwest who pays his wife in wheat instead of cash. Revelations talks about a day’s wage buying a two pounds or a quart of wheat. That would come out to around two million dollars per truckload. Bob Jones said two angles told him the world in the future will want the wheat of the interior Midwest. He did not mention any other grain. A lot of farmers in Kansas and Nebraska can pull up water out of the aquifer a couple of hundred feet down during a drought and grow lots of corn. Maybe the price of wheat will make them change it to wheat. It was said that if God snapped His fingers for all the groundwater in Nebraska to come up on the surface the whole state would be around forty-three feet deep. Interesting to think and wonder about.

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
February 22, 2016 10:40 am

Madagascar

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
February 22, 2016 10:48 am

I had another dream where I saw Chinese people buying up warehouses in the U.S.A. God clearly showed me they are the enemies of the U.S.A. They used women to run this particular warehouse. In this dream I heard an audible voice of the Holy Spirit say, “Buy canned beans for the kids.”

February 21, 2016 9:23 pm

There were 2 earthquakes on Saturday. One just v west of Seattle, and in Oklahoma again.

Seong
Seong
February 22, 2016 9:45 pm

Matt, any chance do you know Paster Paul Begley? He told there is Bilderberg Financial Emergency meeting going on in Florida (paulbegleyprophecy.com). Natural Health News states that former employees of CIA/DHS/NSA/FEMA and Bankers are leaving for seclusion. It states the information is from David Hodges. Something is obviously going on now.

February 22, 2016 10:10 pm

Never met him. I’m in central Florida.

Mark Sellers
February 22, 2016 1:06 pm

Thanks Matt! I haven’t been able to check the geological data for that day. God is so good to us, His Mercy endures forever! Blessings…

Ali
February 21, 2016 4:59 pm

Truly a word from the LORD.

Peachey
Peachey
February 21, 2016 4:19 pm

A few years ago I was given a dream about Israel being betrayed by two of its three leaders. I was not shown who the three people were. An agreement was reached for peace. In the agreement, huge amounts of money was given to Israel as part of that agreement.

Then I saw the anti-Christ and he spoke to me and said, “watch”. As he spoke the leader of Israel would, sit then stand, sit then stand, like a jack-in-the-box. The anti-Christ was laughing at this Israeli leader. This Israeli leader was totally under the control of the anti-Christ, and he did whatever he was told to do. To the anti-Christ it was nothing more than a game, a joke.

February 21, 2016 10:08 pm

Very interesting dream! Did you see any other details, such as the identity of the antichrist?

Peachey
Peachey
February 22, 2016 4:00 pm

No…I saw the anti-Christ and the three leaders, but I cannot remember their features. I mainly remember his humiliating the Israeli leader, just because he could, not because he needed to. Also his laughter. It seemed to me the three leaders were all alive at the same time in Isreal. Like they had conferred and the 2 to 1 vote had taken place concerning this agreement.

I had another dream once about the anti-Christ. He was the only image visible in the dream. The anti-Christ was dressed in a white suit.. He had the exact same swagger Obama has. He was very confident, at ease, charismatic, white, maybe blond hair, and very good looking. As he started to walk closer to me, God put his hand down in front of my face so I could no longer see him, like the Father God was protecting me from his influence, and maybe I was not to know who he is, at that particular time.

Peachey
Peachey
February 22, 2016 4:04 pm

I should say God’s hand came down in front of me. His hand even covered my heart.

Rob
Rob
February 21, 2016 7:27 pm

Interesting that in the old testament Esau, the father of the Edomites and present day Palestinians, traded his inheritance to Jacob for a little temporary comfort. In the same way, it appears that modern day Israel (the descendants of Jacob) will sell part of that same inheritance back to Esau’ descendants in return for the promise of temporary peace and comfort. In the case of Esau, he realized just how bad his bargain was after it was too late. Unfortunately, the same will be true of Israel’s bargain too. But praise God, there will be a day when Jesus steps back onto the Mount of Olives and the inheritance will be decided forevermore.

Marilee
Marilee
February 21, 2016 3:53 pm

What a weighty presence of God:
They heard a sound in Jesus’ day, but they couldn’t identify the sound, they missed it. The even heard the sound of John the Baptist, they heard the voice crying out, but they couldn’t get it. You must hear the sound of the Spirit. You must hear the voice of God saying, “Come to Me!” You must hear Him. You must hear the sound of heaven drawing you. You must hear the sound of His presence. You’ve gotta get to that place where nothing matters but the voice, the sound – You MUST get there! It must drown out all else in your life. All the cares, all of your other desires, all of your passions. Every thing else has to be brought down to the level of where the loudest thing you hear is His voice saying, “Come! Come! Come!”

And as you bring forth the sound of heaven, The Lord says “I will begin to fill the atmosphere, and it will be not what you say, it will be who you are!” You will no longer wonder what it means not to be able to minister or move because of the weighty presence. “You will know My weighty presence!” He says. “You will know my Glory!” You must ask Him to come. You must create an atmosphere for His Spirit. You must give Him worth. You must value Him above your next breath. You must ask Him to come. You must cry out until the sound of heaven reaches earth. You must cry out until your voices are one with His. You must cry, you must cry out for it!
Rick Pino

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
February 22, 2016 10:21 am
Marilee, I’m with you on that. My kids and I live this way daily. Sometimes what God shows me saddens my heart deeply. Do you know what saddens me the most. There are believers who get set free from their past because Jesus has healed them and set them free and restored their lives fully and they truly are new creatures in Christ, but some members of the body of Christ spread rumors behind their backs and try to kill them like Cain tried to kill able. For those people this is what the Lord God has to say. “If you have suffered slander and persecution, know the Lord has not forgotten you and He has plans to place you upon a throne. He crowns those who have endured pain and grief but have clung to Him instead of falling into a similar snare.” “To those who choose to stand in the light even when it appears to all else you are corrupt, to those who have endured years of slander and nearly every friend is lost, God sees it all. And He will not forget; He does not forget. He will crown you before those who have doubted. He will raise you up above the persecution of your enemies and proclaim you are His beloved whom He has honored!” “Psalm 27:2-3 and 5-6 says, “When the wicked advance against me to devour me, it is my enemies and my foes who will stumble and fall. Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then I will be confident…For in the day of trouble He will keep me safe in his dwelling; He will hide me in the shelter of His sacred tent and set me high upon a rock. Then… Read more »
Barbara Burke
Barbara Burke
February 22, 2016 1:51 pm

Amen!!!

Heidi Bryden
Heidi B
February 21, 2016 4:54 pm

Marilee, yes! Awesome heavy pressure of God! Your words always resound loud within my spirit! Those words are so powerful. You bless us all!

RH
RH
February 21, 2016 1:47 pm

Heidi B-
Thank you for this word. Earlier last week I had been interceding for the souls of two people who had recently died, that they would have embraced God in their final moments. Both had openly embraced a life of sin for a very long time. After awhile, God spoke to me and confirmed, “Don’t pray any more for them. “People make their decisions”.” This was a very sobering comment to hear, and yet I felt a release.

Many have made their decisions and will pay the consequences. God gives people free will and will not override an adamant stance against Him, if they have chosen to refuse Him.

I am glad that Jesus is the Judge, not we. Praise God!

Heidi Bryden
Heidi B
February 21, 2016 12:18 pm

Thank you all for your confirmations of His word. He is a righteous God, with an unending love for us. The greatest miracle we can have right now is the peace He gives, no matter what happens, that is beyond our human capability to have on our own. If you don’t have that peace yet about the future, press in! Press in and know without a doubt that all things are in His hands, and He is greater than the enemy, always and forever!
He rules with a winnowing fork, dividing the chaff from the wheat, the sheep from the goats. May we be killer sheep for Jesus!