“The crash is imminent and will follow an event that will make you suffer loss.”

I received this word from JESUS November 21st, 2017.

“David was the apple of My eye and I never took away his position as king, but because of his sins he suffered loss. So it will be with America, she will not lose her place as the nation where the world looks and watches at the awesomeness of her, but she will fall for a while while I chastise her for the sins of many who arrogantly say they have the freedom to do whatever they wish.

As a kingdom that was blessed by My Father, you do not have the right to choose a path contrary to what the Father has told you to follow. If you want the blessings back, you must come back to your first love or continue to suffer loss. Because of My great mercy, time has been shortened for the judgment to come upon your land. I have told you to repent and I can see some waking up but most are in a blissful state of acceleration to what you think is wealth and prosperity and a life filled with comforts and material goods to satisfy your fancy, not My Father’s heart.

David danced before the Lord in humility of soul. Even after he fell from grace, he returned back to the Father after he connived the way to murder. He lost his first child because of sin, but did receive the blessing of Solomon with great wisdom and riches.

America has been given much blessings, but you have forgotten who is the one who blessed you. You think all your accomplishments come from your own abilities and you America, have stopped the bending of the knee in humility and prayer and worship. When will you come back to me as David did? Because of his many sins, he never was allowed to build My temple and lost things that would not be replaced in his heart. America you are about to lose things that will never be replaced in your heart, but will become stronger because of it. You will have to be stopped in your search for riches and prosperity in order to see what is truly valuable as a nation. Is it the amount of money in your pocket that gives you joy? You think it is and you work and strive for wealth when your family unit is being pulled apart because there is no time for love and truth and worship in your homes. Too busy to sit as a family and pray together.

If My Father pulls this plug and all the wealth is taken from you what will you do? If the comfort of getting in your car and going to the store to buy food is disrupted what will you do? If My Father chastises you America for your many sins what will you do? Will you realize why this blessing has been taken or will you continue down a path of no God or false gods or even the worship of your own god, self?

There is only one God, one true Father and only one Son which is Jesus and that is who you are listening to in this prophetic word given. All I see going on in America is much chaos as nobody knows what is about to happen except those who choose to take the time and seek Me.

You think because of Trump, America will be great again. Trump has begun to recognize that without me there can never be a great America again, but will you people realize that?

There is more to life than material happiness. You have truly hardened your hearts from loving one another and have focused on making it big in your own quests to become wealthy and keep up with those around you who have obtained wealth. Marriages are falling apart while money is the goal rather than love. What will you do when the rug is pulled out from under you America and you fall?

The crash is imminent and will follow an event that will make you suffer loss. There is only one way to make you stop and look up and see your Father who art in heaven. Crash, crash, crash and burn, burn, burn from this false high you call success. Watch out America your false pride is about to be removed so true humility can take place and true repentance can happen. The crash will begin when My Father but only speaks the word and the angels hearken to him and bring forth this woe. Woe to those who have been blinded by their own lusts and woe to those who have hardened their hearts and woe unto those who say that sin in the eyes of My Father is acceptable.

America, if you truly want to be great again you must come back to the one who made you great, My Father, your Father and everyone who will accept him as Father. I am the way, the truth and the life and no man comes to the Father but by me, Yeshua Hamashiach.

Love always, Jesus

Whom the Son sets free is free indeed. Will you be ready for this woe which is about to crack the land and spew the lava and shake the earth and quake the markets and drop the stocks? Loss will be felt whether you are ready or not. Here I come says the angel of the Lord to deliver this package of gloom and doom upon the shores of America sent from the Father to awaken a sleeping giant. America, will you heed and turn back to the one and only true God? Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand and unless you do come back to the truth of who you are as God’s children, there will be only woe’s delivered to you.

Time to repent and turn from your wicked ways and humble yourselves and seek Me while you can before it is too late.”

Lois Vogel Sharp

Author: Lois Vogel Sharp

Lois Vogel Sharp and her husband Gary are founders of King of Glory Ministries. She also shares many prophetic words on her YouTube channel.

Julie Bucker
November 24, 2017 6:05 PM

Women only care about looks and money. Where is the love women used to bring to the earth? How many groups of women talk about weight loss or income or hobbies but haven’t the wrinkles around their eyes from the joy of loving their children and husbands? It is always about money and looks and pride. We won’t listen to our husbands, we don’t even see the pain we cause them because we don’t even know who we are or what it means to be kind, gentle, and sweet. We don’t even know our children. We don’t even see their pain and loneliness. As long as they are above average, the heart matters little these days. It doesn’t matter if you can so much as light a fire without matches, as long as you please your boss and get people to spend money. Where is the humanity?

Vimal
Vimal
November 25, 2017 12:02 AM

Hard to believe someone still can think in this way. The way that God designed women to be. A symbol of purity, kind, faithfu, encouraging l &make loving sacrifice. He also intended men to be Godly, faithful, honest, responsible, self controlled, protective & hard working.

And today, what have we become?

Micheal
Micheal
November 24, 2017 11:11 PM

Your words are like cool refreshing breeze on a beautiful spring morning.

Ed H
Ed H
December 1, 2017 9:34 AM

Julie,
Next to a good man is an even better woman. You woman have much more influence on us then you could even imagine. Your words are so awesome and your husband and kids are blessed to have a woman like you in their life.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
November 25, 2017 2:00 AM

I have to admit to being shocked by Julie’s words. I hate to say it but through history, men have been expected to act like unprincipled dogs, but before the last three generations….women used to be a great prize, a gem, a jewel to obtain for the very reasons she states….love, tenderness, support…..a real treasure trove of feminine virtue. But today both genders have sunk deep into the mire. But as to the word given; for the land to crack, lava to flow, earth and markets to shake and quake, I want to point out that this may happen in a physical manifestation on the West Coast and be overwhelming, but as long as the majority of our people are not physically touched by it, they seem to sad but indifferent. But all food systems, all products, all flowing of our modern privileged life will not only be pinched, but chaos, disruption and hardship will come to all. When God touches the flesh of all men-they will notice it.

Lydia Hodge
November 24, 2017 11:57 PM

Scripture says the reason David wasn’t allowed to build the temple is because he was a man of war and had shed much blood. (1 Chronicles 28:3)

Manne
Manne
November 26, 2017 9:01 AM

Lydia, I always understood it as, the shed blood was the innocent blood of Bathsheba’s husband. God took David into war. Am I wrong on this?

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
November 26, 2017 9:35 AM

Manne,
Thank you for your comment. David indeed did sin before the Lord by shedding innocent blood. God punished him by the death of his son born to Bathsheba. David sinned many times that were written about in scripture but always with a punishment by God and true repentance and reconciliation to God. For he remained a man after God’s own heart. In 1 Chronicles 22:7,8 it is laid out a little clearer.
And David said to Solomon, My son, as for me, it was in my mind to build a house unto the name of the Lord my God: But the word of the Lord came to me, saying, Thou hast shed blood abundantly, and hast made great wars: thou shalt not build an house unto my name, because thou has shed much blood upon the earth in my sight.
He goes on to tell Solomon that God promises him a son who would be a man of rest (no war) and he would build his house. I think the reference here is clear that the reason is because of all the blood he shed during wartime and not the innocent blood of one man whom he had repented for.

November 24, 2017 5:13 PM

Psalm 98 – sing a new song
Ezekiel 12 – no more delay!
His God instructs him and teaches him the right…all of this comes from the LORD. Isaiah 28:24-29.

Happy Shabbat. Parashah #7.
Who is wise, and he shall understand these things? Prudent, and he shall know them? For the ways of the LORD are right, and the just shall walk in them: but the transgressors shall fall therein. In Hosea 14

Return to the LORD. Return to the LORD. Return to the LORD. Repent, and turn from your sins. Don’t let them destroy you. Put all your rebellion behind you, and find yourselves a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O Israel? For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dies, says the LORD God: turn yourselves and live. In Ezekiel 18

November 25, 2017 8:16 PM

Alert!! The Fed is ‘pulling the plug’ on the entire market, they’re bringing down the economy.

Posted by Financial Prophecy. YouTube channel. Published 19th Nov.

Imagery of statue of liberty under water and a market chart.

Coincidence on the ‘pulling the plug’
hmm maybe…

After I’ve washed the dog and the water is about to drain down the plug hole, I make sure she is out of harms way cos she hates the sound the water makes as it gurgles down the drain. I don’t just leave her standing in the bath water when I do it. That’s for sure!

November 24, 2017 4:54 PM

Vision of a chart transformed into scaffolding and a hangman’s noose today. Also a dream of looking through my Father’s books and seeing a book with a title about keeping peace at the front of your mind.

In that day shall this song be sung in the land of Judah;
We have a strong city;
Salvation will God appoint for walls and bulwarks.
Open the gates,
That the righteous nation which keeps the truth may enter in.
Thou will keep him in perfect peace,
Whose mind is stayed on you:
Because he trusted in you.
Trust in the LORD for ever:
For the LORD Jehovah is everlasting strength.

For he brings down them that dwell on high
The lofty city, he lays it low,
He lays it low, even to the ground;
He brings it even to the dust.
The foot shall tread it down,
Even the feet of the poor,
And the steps of the needy…
In Psalm 26

Bluebird
Bluebird
November 25, 2017 9:34 AM
Thank you Jane for posting this it goes with Isaiah 2Isaiah 2: 1 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. 2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord’s house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. 3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. 4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. 5 O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the Lord. 6 Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers. 7 Their land also is full of silver and gold, neither is there any end of their treasures; their land is also full of horses, neither is there any end of their chariots: 8 Their land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made: 9 And the mean man boweth down, and the great man humbleth himself: therefore forgive them not. 10 Enter into the rock, and hide thee… Read more »
November 25, 2017 6:30 PM

Word is from Jeremiah 6. To whom may I speak and give warning, that they may hear?

Again I say: A vision of a chart transformed into scaffolding and a hangman noose.

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
November 26, 2017 6:44 PM

Hi Jane, your vision of a chart transforming into scaffolding and a hangman noose made me think of a few things.
1. A stock market drop.
2. A post on Z3 back last April titled, “The Mighty fall will begin this Fall in earnest and there will be no slowing”.
3. A recent dream of a huge approaching near.
Shalom

November 26, 2017 9:23 PM

Shalom. Hears to Ear. True. Usually a vision has a quick fulfillment, not like a dream that can take more time for the LORD to fulfill. Yes, a quick and significant drop, perhaps similar to what we saw with Brexit. Though i don’t know that for sure. AlI know for sure, is what I saw. A chart transformed into a scaffold with a hangman noose at the end of it. And Psalm 26:2 that went with it but I think the whole of Psalm 26 is probably significant. And 123 123 testing 123. You will see a similar countdown idea in the ‘mighty fall will begin in earnest’… And I think the Holy Spirit is connecting Psalm 30:11 too it as well.

November 26, 2017 11:48 PM

Funny. I keep saying Psalm 26 when I mean Isaiah. But surely Psalm 26 is relevant as well.

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
November 26, 2017 9:55 PM

Number 3 above should be huge approaching Bear, not near, sorry.

November 25, 2017 6:14 PM

Bluebird. Just on Thursday, I meet someone that knew my Father and they told me that he had given them two blue glass birds from Italy. Well over 50 years ago. I appreciate your response and it serves for confirmation as well. ‘To whom may I give warning’..? I will look to find where that scripture is.

Hope
November 25, 2017 12:50 PM

“If my father pulls this plug…”. That does not sound like Jesus. Much of this does not.

Lydia Hodge
November 25, 2017 1:33 PM

Indeed. God’s Word is our measuring line. We should use the unfailing truth of the scriptures to shine a light on all prophetic words given.

Manne
Manne
November 26, 2017 9:04 AM

Hope, do you not think God can speak to us in a way that we can understand? This reminds me of an old pastor we used to know, that thought God spoke in only the King James language.

Hope
November 26, 2017 9:18 AM

In the contrary, God speaks to us in many ways but they all point to His love and mercy, judgment and wisdom. I’ve listened to His Words and written them down since 2013. He has also led me to learn to discern His Voice through others so I can post the appropriate ones on my website. For God so loved the world that He gave His Son to die for us. He does not speak to us in an offhand manner, telling us about pulling the plug. There are other things about this message that bother me so perhaps they are red flags for me, but not you. The Lord leads us to listen to those He wishes us to. Be blessed today brother Manne! 😀

November 26, 2017 11:52 AM
I know where you’re coming from because it is not God’s first choice to destroy anyone, but this is not a false message, nor is it misinterpreted because it is right in line with scriptures. God doesn’t want anyone to perish (2 Peter 3:9), but He also acts for the sake of the greater good, which sometimes requires severe measures, as shown in these scriptures. Behold, I will kill your son, your firstborn.” (Exodus 4:23) Then the LORD smote the people because of what they did with the calf which Aaron had made. (Exodus 32:35 NASB) The LORD said to Moses, “I have seen this people, and behold, they are an obstinate people. Now then let Me alone, that My anger may burn against them and that I may destroy them; and I will make of you a great nation.” (Exodus 32:9, 10 NASB) The LORD said to Moses, “How long will this people spurn Me? And how long will they not believe in Me, despite all the signs which I have performed in their midst? I will smite them with pestilence and dispossess them, and I will make you into a nation greater and mightier than they.” (Numbers 14:11-12) The LORD will smite you with consumption and with fever and with inflammation and with fiery heat and with the sword and with blight and with mildew, and they will pursue you until you perish. (Deuteronomy 28:22) See now that I, I am He, and there is no god besides Me; it is I who put to death and give life. I have wounded and it is I who heal, and there is no one who can deliver from My hand. (Deuteronomy 32:39) Therefore, thus says the Lord, “Behold I am bringing disaster on them which they will not be… Read more »
Eldon
Eldon
November 26, 2017 3:40 PM

I would add on revealing scripture James: NAS Isaiah 26:9b “For when the earth experiences Thy judgments, The inhabitants of the world learn righteousness.”

Hope
November 26, 2017 6:28 PM

I agree that God brings calamity, I do not dispute that. It’s that He does not tell us in the manner that is posted above. He does not speak in that way, as if it is a carefree thing to…”pull the plug”…. Julie Whedbee has Messages that are full of warning and judgment from God and He speaks clearly and carefully. I apologize if I miscommunicated my thoughts. Part of discernment is learning how God speaks, as well as what He says compared to His Word. I also appreciate that you’ve allowed others to post their disagreements with this message as well.

November 26, 2017 8:47 PM

Saying “Pull the plug” is mild compared to saying, “I will kill your son, your firstborn” or “I will kill her children with pestilence,” which are straight from the scriptures, so the quotes from Lois Sharp’s prophecy are right in line with scriptures.

Lee.W.L
Lee.W.L
November 29, 2017 12:29 AM

Me too ! I’ve missed brother Phanuel !

Veit
November 27, 2017 6:40 AM

Well, Emipires rises and falls. For instance Assyrian, Babylonian, Persa, Greek, Rom, Byzanz, Arabic, Hun, [Spain, France] and Great Britain. And in the case of USA it will be the same: We are living in the very last days of the American Empire. The messianic Rabbi Johnathan Cahn pointed out: Americas destiny will be the same as the ancient Israel (960 – 722 BC).

In our days will that Nation be blessed, which obey the word of the LORD. In HIS Words: “You are the salt of the earth, but if salt has lost its taste, how shall its saltiness be restored? It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trampled under people’s feet.” (Mt 5,13)

Well, Christianity is growing in China, Korea, Iran, Mozambique, Nepal. In other words: The light of the LORD is continue to go west: Mesopotamia => Israel => Europa => USA => Far East.

“Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent, and do the works you did at first. If not, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place, unless you repent.” (Rev 2,5)