Your Country Will Be Left Desolate, But My Remnant Will Be Safe in My Arms

shepherd
Debra Walker’s recent post about the coming pestilences and the blood reminded me of this word that I heard back in May 2015.

Prior to this word, the Lord had given me an extended closed vision over 2-weeks time of an angel (10 feet tall with huge tree trunk legs and wearing a black suit) who was standing in front of what looked like a dam holding back a large body of water.  The dam looked like it was made of railroad ties and stood perhaps 15 feet tall.

At first the angel sat in front of it as if guarding it.  He always seemed to be staring right at me.  Then at one point he got up and walked away from me so the dam was between me and him.  He stood holding something in his hands.  A few days later he walked over to me and handed me a briefcase.  He then opened it and inside I saw that there was a scroll.  I picked up the scroll and opened it and on the top of it the word COVENANT was written in cursive.  I couldn’t read the other words written under it.

Several days later the angel again handed me the scroll and told me to eat it so I did.  I asked the Lord what the angel’s purpose was and he said “protection and provision”.  It wasn’t until recently that I came across Ezekiel 3 and realized the significance of the instructions to eat the scroll.

Then on May 10 2015, I prayed this prayer, “Father, I humbly ask for your direct revelation to me about covenant.”

Then I heard Him say, “I want your first fruits. I want your full and complete dependency upon me.  I want your heart, all of it.  Toil is not from me.  Rest is from me.  I want you to know my heart, that I long to walk with you and each of my children.  I did not create you for works, but for relationship.”

Then He sent me to the following two scriptures:

But food does not bring us near to God; we are no worse if we do not eat, and no better if we do. (1 Corinthians 8:8 NIV)

I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? (John 3:12 NIV)

Then I heard, “The covenant I make with you is for this generation and all generations.  I am your God and you are My people.  It has always been so.  I bring to you peace and hope.  Satan brings death and destruction. His time is almost up.  The clock nears the midnight hour.  I will show you many things.  It is good to seek me.  It is good to want to tell others.

The children will come to you, many parentless.  They will be despised by this world for My sake.  But I will give them shelter.  I will show you how to train them up to fight for (the souls of) this world.

Your country will burn. Your country will fall.  Your country will be left desolate, but My remnant will be safe in My arms.  My remnant will be given the power to travel the world offering healing in My name.  My children will speak of salvation like never before and it will be like honey to the tongue.  It will be like a soft breeze to the hot laborer.

I place a distance between Myself and the prideful.  I seek the humble and the gentle.  There are so many children that I desire to commune with daily.  I created them for a purpose.  This is no small thing.

In their very core is my fingerprint… a part of me so pure and so holy that grown men will weep and cry out in their presence as my spirit is manifested.

But we stand at this time, divided only by a thin veil, where one can see and nearly touch heaven.  The time is fast approaching when My Son shall ride on a cloud of glory to this earth when every person shall see His beauty and gaze upon his countenance, the perfect sacrifice, the perfect peace, the perfect representation of My love for My people.

Before this time, death and destruction must come, the wheat must be separated from the tares.  I carefully comb the earth looking for those who call out to Me, who long to be held by My embrace, who see that I’ve created them for something more.  I Will Rescue My people and I will reign victorious with them for eternity.

Though the times to come are perilous, I make a way.  I have blessed you by boiling out the sores that festered just under your skin.  I make you new.  If you are not made new, you cannot taste of the goodness I have for you, or touch of the softness, or hear the lovely notes that flutter in the air to delight your ears.  In time, I will make all things new, but for now, only a portion experience these gifts I have to offer.

I know that it has felt like pain and anguish to be overwhelmed by the responsibility of the vision I’ve given you.  I come to you to proclaim that there is an easier way, and you know this to be true.  I give you rest when you allow me to.  Every heartbeat is a chance to rest in me.

I will unlock a mystery to you.  The blood that travels through your veins not only carries oxygen to feed your body, but it carries life itself.  This life originated with me.  So My very life races through you and every soul with every beat of every heart.  In My first covenant, My people made sacrifices to Me as a display of their reverence and honor to Me as their creator and provider.  Jesus poured out his own blood, My blood, as an atoning sacrifice in the new covenant.  I was His father in double portion because He did not have an earthly father.  His mother carried My blood and when the Holy Spirit came upon her, her womb received another measure of My blood, just as Adam first received My blood.

The covenant I make with you is in My blood.  It has stood from the first mark of time and it will stand until the last.  You are My people, quite literally, and I am your God.

I call My children back to me.  I have shown you that I created the end from the beginning.  In this there shall be no surprise or distinction that what I have commanded shall come to pass.  My people will come out of Babylon and it shall fall.  This does not mean that you are to leave physically.  I call you out of Babylon’s system.  You will leave it commercially and politically.  You will even leave it spiritually.

You must die to live.  You must surrender to be free.  You must love to be loved.  You must forgive to be forgiven.  You must teach to be taught.  You must cry to be comforted.  You must nurture to be nurtured.  You must rest to have the energy to carry out your purposes in me.  Time is running short.  You must spend more time with me and less time in things of this world.  My plans for you are secure.  Walk with me that I may reveal all these things to you.  You ask what your identity is in Me.  You are My bride.  You are My first love.  You carry My heart with you.  You are no longer to hide it away but instead put it on display for all to see.

Supporting Scriptures:

So Moses took the blood and sprinkled it on the people, and said, “Behold the blood of the covenant, which the Lord has made with you in accordance with all these words.” (Exodus 24:8)

For this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins. (Matthew 26:28)

Saying, “ This is the blood of the covenant which God commanded you.” (Hebrews 9:20)

And they sang a new song, saying, “Worthy are You to take the book and to break its seals; for You were slain, and purchased for God with Your blood men from every tribe and tongue and people and nation. (Revelation 5:9)

Rachel Baxter

Author: Rachel Baxter

Rachel Baxter is a wife and mother of four children. She earned a
Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering and an MBA.

Rachel was baptized, confirmed, and married in the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod. She was never taught about the power of the Holy Spirit. In 2013, she was baptized into the Holy Spirit while in her bedroom crying out from her floor. Since that time, the Lord has changed her life in every way.

She felt called by God to help establish the Lord’s Mountain of Education and has a heart to see children and adults alike set into the destiny God has for them. In 2014 she founded Valor Christian Academy Omaha, a Spirit-Led Missional school in Omaha, Nebraska. The focus of the school is equipping children to walk in their God-given destiny according to Ephesians 4.

That same year the Lord began to speak to her about the things that are coming upon the earth from His redemptive judgments and from the plans of the enemy.

Rachel is also a part of One Whole Heart Ministry, an inner healing ministry, that seeks to set people free from hurt through forgiveness and repentance, and to help them hear the Lord’s voice and follow Him. She shares her insights on her blog site, called Scroll and Fig Leaf.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Rachel Baxter
February 26, 2016 6:11 pm

Thanks for sharing Wiley. The water that I saw was perfectly still. At one point, the angel took me up above it to see it and it was crystal blue and I could see to the bottom. I actually had a very positive “feeling” about it like it was representing the power of the Holy Spirit as water and that the dam was about to broken to release a greater outpouring of the Holy Spirit.

Rick Chase
March 3, 2016 2:41 am

Reagan wasn’t a Christian. You people re gonna be surprised. I hope as a Trump suporter that we can atain the level of upper class Christianity. Reagan was a democrat once. Jimmy Carter was s Christian but next to Obama was the worst prez! Donald is the Trash Man. Yall like you’re trash taken away, but don’t like to touch the Trash Man. God may put him in and have mercy on us? Get rid of the Muslims, kill Isis, defund Abortion. Defend Israel, defend Christians. Sounds like yall want Obama! He is our Enemy! Trump isn’t.

Seong
Seong
March 3, 2016 2:52 am

President Reagan WAS a Christian. I watched Jim Bakker interview with him and Jim Bakker testified he was a good Christian.

Luke
Luke
February 27, 2016 2:50 pm

The “killed then hanged” question would seem to be solved if the hanging was not from a noose but if the bodies were hung up for display, a common practice after executions, or sometimes the means of the execution, such as in the case of crucifixion or impalement, for millennia (and also today in regions less “civilized” than the West).

Kathy Culver
KC
February 26, 2016 6:29 pm

CHAOS then ….OUTPOURING!!!???

Kathy Culver
KC
February 26, 2016 6:27 pm

Could the angel be dressed like President HOOVER!!!?

Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
February 26, 2016 3:42 pm

At the beginning of the vision there was an “angel (10 feet tall with huge tree trunk legs and wearing a black suit) who was standing in front of what looked like a dam holding back a large body of water.” I recently heard on another site (Anita Fuentes), that a large body of water (and tsunamis) can also represent the Days of Noah. This would make sense for your dream… and explains the black suit worn by the angel. At first, the mighty angel appears in front of the dam, guarding the dam that is helping to hold back the days of Noah. As the dream progresses, the angel is no longer guarding the dam but is positioned over/behind the dam… possibly indicating the dam is going to be allowed to burst and the Days of Noah will soon be upon us. Not sure… just thinking. Thank you for the sure word of prophecy.

Jon
February 26, 2016 2:54 pm

Thank you so much, Sandra! We are planning on going back to Israel next year with the intention of more missionary work. My favorite place in the whole world is at the Sea of Galilee. They may not be pulling the water level down as much in it because Israeli scientists a few years ago discovered how to desalinate ocean water from the Mediterranean for half the cost. I know more and more of the people in Israel will be coming to Christ in the near future. Our leader told us an eight foot tall angel appeared to him one night and told him about this.

Jon
February 26, 2016 12:37 pm

Thank you, Sandra Wood, for sharing this. Very interesting! On our last trip to Israel while we were traveling to Joppa I opened my bible and it land on the Book of Jonah. This happens a lot to me. I don’t have a lot of dreams or visions like some people here on Z3 News. Maybe around a dozen so far in my whole life.

Sandra Wood
Sandra Wood
February 26, 2016 2:33 pm
Hello Jon, thanks for sharing. God’s word is always interesting, I love it when I have time to get alone in the word of God and search the scriptures, they really came alive for me after my trip to Israel. I have such a heart and compassion for the land of Israel and the Jewish people. I do have dreams but not like some of the ones listed here, God gives each person different gifts to share so the whole body of Christ is blessed, So amazing. God did show me a little bit about Germany and Belgium He told me these names one morning loud and strong also something about Albany. I am a lover of the word of God and prophecy. I am one of those people who love to know why God is like He is, what are the mysteries of God in His Holy Word. It’s amazing that in the beginning was the word,and the word was with God and the word was God, then the word was made flesh and dwelt among us. God is always revealing many different facets of Himself through His word.Jesus is in the scriptures from Genesis to Revelation. The most important thing though above anything else is that we have a real intimate relationship with God, all the dreams and wisdom in the world is vanity if we don’t have a daily personal relationship with Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour. One of my most memorable places in Israel was the sea of Galilee. I remember waking up early in the morning and going down by the water on the boardwalk and watching the sun rise up over the land and water, the many pilgrims there praying and seeking God at sunrise, dancing before the Lord without music, so beautiful… Read more »
Charles
February 27, 2016 10:27 am

Thank you Sandra! Intimacy with our Heavenly Father is the only foundation that we have to stand on that will not collapse ….

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
February 26, 2016 11:48 am

Has anyone noticed that a few news outlets have been using the phrase “turning over tables” when they talk about Trump’s boldness? What are your thoughts?

Carol
February 26, 2016 11:28 pm

“Turning over tables” makes me think of Jesus’ righteous anger in the temple when he has the “nerve” to call out the establishment and den of thieves…could Donald be an instrument of God’s righteous anger against sin and evil in high places in our time?

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
February 27, 2016 12:15 am

Carol you are right on. Trump is anti-establishment. Who else has trashed the mainstream news media, the political prostitutes in Washington and the Beast? In the natural we need a very successful business man, a general contractor to restart the American economy. Not great politician. The trouble is this is not a political problem but a spiritual problem. Sin in the church. 2 Chron.7:14

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
February 26, 2016 12:45 pm

Isn’t amazing that it takes a secular person like Donald Trump to explain to the eggheads of the establishment that they have it all wrong. Where are the Jerry Falwells and Pat Robertsons of the past? In Donald Trump we have a secular man who is relatively honest, unselfish and self sacrificing shining the spotlight on the presstitutes of the MSM and the harlots and whores who run our government and the beast in the the White House. Of course our country should have borders, we have 100 million unemployed so why give these jobs to foreigners not to mention the drug smugglers and terrorists that we welcome in. And why do we listen to evil people like Kissinger who put us into fiat money and sent our jobs to China? Actually, we have to take it to another level when we look at the mess we are in. “If my people who are called by my name would humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their evil ways, I would hear from heaven, forgive their sins and heal their land.” We have become Babylon, a kingdom of light which is really gross darkness. Lucifers light is very bright but it is a blinding light. A light that doesn’t illuminate the darkness at all but is self-contained…those mind blinding spirits as someone recently wrote here.

sd
sd
February 26, 2016 9:45 pm
Newsmax.com Breaking from Newsmax.com Pastor Lucado: Trump’s Claim He’s a Christian ‘Beyond Reason to Me’ Best-selling Christian author Max Lucado believes Donald Trump speaks with a forked tongue when he calls himself a Christian one day and launches jaw-dropping personal attacks on people the next. “It would be none of my business, I would have absolutely no right to speak up except that he repeatedly brandishes the Bible and calls himself a Christian,” the San Antonio pastor said in an interview with Christianity Today magazine. “If he’s going to call himself a Christian one day and call someone a bimbo the next or make fun of somebody’s menstrual cycle, it’s just beyond reason to me.” Lucado — the author of nearly 100 Christian books which have sold 80 million copies — said he had never opposed a presidential candidate before the billionaire developer entered the political arena. “There was a time in Iowa when he said ‘I’m a Christian,’ and somebody asked about forgiveness and he said ‘I’ve never asked God for forgiveness.’ I can’t imagine that. I’m just shaking my head going ‘How does that work?'” Lucado said. “Does a swimmer say ‘I’ve never gotten wet?’ Does a musician say ‘I’ve never sung a song?’ How does a person claim to be a Christian and never need to ask for forgiveness?” Trump has made headlines with the shoot-from-the-lip missiles he’s fired at opponents, recently ripping Sen. Ted Cruz as a “totally unstable individual” and the “single biggest liar I’ve ever come across.” During Thursday’s GOP debate, Trump referred to Sen. Marco Rubio as “a choke artist.” He also has used expletives to describe opponents, upsetting many. Trump referred to Dr. Ben Carson, a revered figure among many Christian believers, as a “pathological liar” and compared him to a “child… Read more »
February 26, 2016 11:49 pm

Glad to know at least one Christian leader recognizes what an absolute joke Trump is as a candidate. The sad thing is many Christians support him. Thank you Max Lucado!

Darrell and Deb Sansom
Darrell Sansom
February 27, 2016 7:24 am

It would be awesome if Christians would make the distinction between God using someone and God approving of someone. Like I shared before, the Lord shared with us that He will use Trump to reveal many things. The Lord will use both good and evil to accomplish His will. 🙂

Rick Chase
March 3, 2016 2:29 am

Amen!

February 27, 2016 8:41 am

Not that any of other candidates are any better, they’re all controlled by the same interests.

Angel
Angel
February 28, 2016 7:53 pm

Trump seems like a typical Christian in America nowadays. So many think it’s ok to just do and say whatever, as long as you’re saved. So he’s not really out of the mainstream in my opinion. And it seems like there will not be a good candidate, as usual. I think it will be a choice of evil or lesser evil, which is still evil 🙁

February 28, 2016 9:01 pm

I think you absolutely nailed it. He is a reflection of the church, arrogant, money hungry, power hungry, filled with every sort of wickedness while claiming to have a great relationship with God. No wonder so many Christians love him!

Shelley
Shelley
February 28, 2016 8:28 pm

We need someone that can beat Hilary Clinton. She is indeed evil. More abortions, no guns, gay marriage, flodding the country with radical muslims. She stands for this and more.

February 26, 2016 5:56 pm

Great point! The Christians are silent, but an unrighteous man speaks up?

February 27, 2016 8:44 am

Yes, it shows that we have descended to the depths as a society where not even a believer is willing to stand up for himself and his faith, and so God has to use someone else, similar to Cyrus. This generally is a sign of looming severe judgement. That God can’t even find a true believer to use, that he has to use someone else, wouldn’t you say?

February 27, 2016 9:09 am

I have not watched any of the debates until last night. My wife really wanted me to see it because she had already watched it. Trump was downright embarrassing to watch, a picture of arrogance. He repeatedly made claims about himself that he could not back up and accusations against the others with no evidence. His only defense was to retaliate with name calling. Yet, he has the support of millions of Christians. It reminds me of how God gave us Obama, not as a blessing, but as judgment. If Trump is a reflection of the church, we are in worse shape than I thought.

February 27, 2016 1:34 pm

If you don’t believe of what the other guy is saying now, you can read the articles, they’re just as bad as Trump.

and he was taking drugs during the debate:

February 28, 2016 7:51 pm

It’s adderall, that’s why he always sweats. Too much causes dehydration.

Angel
Angel
February 28, 2016 7:46 pm

I don’t know, Alex…it looked to me like he put a mint in his mouth. . A drug would be very bitter tasting and would have to be taken with water or another drink.

Corrine
February 27, 2016 11:37 am

Hi James, I agree with you. The church needs to listen carefully to what Trump is really saying. He spoke of Planned Parenthood in a positive way, saying they help women?? His numbers were way off, he obviously has not researched PP for him to be speaking that way. Red flag in my mind for sure! Also what he said about Israel, yeah yeah he supports Israel but his greatest accomplishment would be to broker a deal between them and the Palestineans!! We have heard many warnings about taking land away from Israel!! Red flag #2 for sure! Wake up Christians, these two very important issues God takes very, very seriously , the shedding of innocent blood and dividing Israel. Vote for a candidate that has God’s perspective on these two issues! Do not vote for someone based on how they will handle the economy only, vote for righteousness and God will Bless our nation and economy.

February 27, 2016 11:46 am

Barry Goldwater supported PP, he also spoke out against the Israel lobby.

February 27, 2016 9:49 am

You can see it for yourself, the other guy was taking drugs during the debate.

He is now making urination jokes, etc. and he is supposed to be the ‘establishment candidate’, that shows you the depths to which bought and paid for politicians are willing to go, none of them have any morals.

February 27, 2016 9:29 am

Then watch the other debates. The other guys were running an opposition dump on him, and it was the first time they had chosen to do that. The other guy, from Florida, who attacked him in the beginning of the debate, had an even worse debate before New Hampshire, where he repeated memorized lines even worse than Trump did, and he is now name-calling too.

That’s the point, they’re all the same.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
February 26, 2016 12:57 pm

Those were the enlightening words of Bobby Mercer above that I referred to.

February 26, 2016 12:30 pm

To me it sounds like they are just trying to describe his confrontational style.

Ann
Ann
February 26, 2016 1:33 am

I want to thank everyone of my brothers/sisters in Jesus who is doing intercession and those of you who have interceded. Holy Spirit gave me this verse for comfort and I hope it will comfort others- 1 peter 5:13 (RSV) she who is at Babylon, who is likewise chosen, sends you grettings……..in the kjv it reads differently but same meaning because the bride is the church and she might be AT Babylon but not in it! Thank God!