“The Changes Coming into Your Life Will Affect Every Area”

Changes_ahead

“My children, in this time of great change, close relationships will end suddenly and with no warning at all. Do not resist these changes, as I am behind them and I work them out for your good. Remember, I can see ahead of you and down the road. I know what you need, and I know who you need and who you do not, in your life.

The changes coming into your life will affect every area. I am starting to move through nations in ways you cannot imagine. Events are on the horizon your mind cannot comprehend. The consequences of what is coming will be far-reaching and shocking. Events are already planned (by men) that will change the world.

There are those in power who desire the ultimate power – power over every human in the world, and they will do all they can to gain it, no matter the cost to others. Much evil abides in your world today and more is coming still.

Fear not, for I am with you even now, and I love you with an everlasting love. I will walk with you through every moment of what is coming.”

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. (Isaiah 41:10)

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen. (Matthew 28:20)

Glynda Lomax

Author: Glynda Lomax

The Lord began giving Glynda Lomax prophetic words and visions when she was in her twenties. She began to have visions and dream visions, which at that time related to her personal life, but it was not until 1996 that she truly got into an intimate walk with Him. In 1997, she began to receive very vivid open visions as well as dream visions and prophetic words. In early 2008, the open visions came with a new intensity, so powerful that she would feel as if a wall of wind had hit her as the visions opened up before her. In December of 2008, the Lord began to show her end times visions. Just before 2011 began, He gave her several consecutive words in a short period of time for His people. She inquired of Him about receiving so many words in such a short time and He sent her a word the next day through a prophet that He is going to pour out His Spirit. That night He spoke to her to begin a blog to release them to His people, which is when she started Wings of Prophecy.

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
August 30, 2016 5:02 PM

I have seen this happen already with close family members. The sins of their spouse caused them to leave home and they weren’t sure what to do ( not wanting to divorce after 34 years of marriage and trying to follow the Lords word ) but I’m pretty sure she isn’t coming back and it’s put that person in a hard predicament that her spouse was the one making the money and she only gets a few hours a week at her job and she is having a hard time finding another one to support her. I believe God is using this hardship that has fallen upon her to kind of wake her up to the times we are in. That no one on this earth can help you all the time and that she needs to get closer to the Lord leaving behind all the worldly ways she has been living in. And on the other end her spouse now has seen he cannot do it on his own and needs the Lord. It’s amazing how he works but we can’t comprehend with our human mind how his plans work out we just have to have faith and trust him.

Amanda Berge
Amanda Berge
August 31, 2016 5:30 AM

Glynda,
Over the past two weeks one of my closest friends and neighbor stop talking to me over Misinformation. My husband has told me to defend myself but God has told me to remain silent. It hurt and still does. Now I feel like a friendship is gone, and it is hard to see her at the bus stop. I began to realize what was important to her and it is helping me with this broken friendship. I have prayed tirelessly about this to understand why? And this word confirmed this terrible situation. He is separating the wheat from the fares and the sheep from the goats. I don’t know why but God told me remain silent and just watch for he knows why things happen.

-Amanda

Cie
Cie
September 1, 2016 11:15 PM

Dear Amanda, it may be the separation of wheat from tares, but it also may not. It may just be a necessary step the Lord is taking in purging you of emotional baggage that has and will not come to the surface. The sadness of loss of friendship, feelings of betrayal etc. etc. that the Lord wants to purge from *your* heart. It may have nothing to do with the other person at all, and they may not necessarily have to be a tare. We can suddenly become separated from faithful brothers and sisters in the Lord, for no sensible reason in our mind, but God has a different kind of view and work to complete in us. Whatever the reason may be, it is always with the purpose of causing us to depend more deeply on the Lord and this will progress until we have noone else to lean on for support anymore. Just flow with it and allow the Lord to do whatever it takes to move you into His purpose for your life.

Mimi D
Mimi D
August 30, 2016 4:49 PM

I know about these “suddenly” changes. I have been a school teacher and the Lord had me resign last June. Now we are living on my husband’s income only-but God has been reassuring me that this is His will. I believe He is gathering a remnant who will intercede and allow Him to work in these end days. This is a “now”thing.

Rachel Baxter
August 31, 2016 10:02 AM

Yes Mimi! Praise God for your obedience!

RSS
RSS
August 30, 2016 9:37 PM

“Close relationships will end suddenly and with no warning at all.” Possibly due to an EMP attack? No phones, computers, or means of transportation would end many relationships instantly.

Blessed
Blessed
August 30, 2016 9:39 PM

good observation

Mark Bechara
Mark Bechara
August 31, 2016 7:53 AM

Book of Daniel weapon of indignation will be EMP attack from russian

Bob Adolph
August 30, 2016 7:50 PM

Three years ago my wife took off out of the blue after 23 years of marriage. We had met in church and I thought she was a serious Christian but now I wonder if I ever really knew her. Well, we either get bitter or better in a trial and I chose to get better. All things work together for good for those who love the Lord and are called according to His purposes. God is separating the sheep from the goats and many are called but few are chosen.

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
September 1, 2016 9:52 AM

Amen Bob!

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
August 31, 2016 11:44 AM
Here is a prophetic word concerning the month of September, take it and pray about it. Posted on 31 August 2016 by Prophet Phyllis Ford https://www.hiskingdomprophecy.com/word-of-the-lord-for-september-2016/ I was up this morning in prayer during the 3rd watch when I heard the LORD say, “Time to take some ground back, secure new ground, and spy out new territories. As you go into this month of September, it is important that you watch all illegal entry. For I AM speaking to the gatekeepers to secure the gates of your cities.Watchmen stand at your post and be prepared at all times, because this will be a time to recover, hold, and obtain things that have been lost or held up. For I will open ways that have been hidden up to now and there will be a short window of time that you will be able to recover. For my gates are before you and I will open before you a new way. Releasing wisdom on how you need to move forth and how you need to obtain the things that I AM preparing for you. Gates will be significant in this season as major decisions and even orders will be established in this hour. Even as men prepare to plot and move to make their plans manifest. I too am on the move. Moving forward to lay hold and secure that which is mine. For many matters are about to pass through the gates of time and opportunity. For in this time some gates will be broken to never be restored and others will be provided to cross over in this land. I AM establishing new boundaries and providing entryways. Some gates will represent new orders and regimes some for good and others for evil. Even when some will think their gates… Read more »
Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
August 31, 2016 5:13 PM

Matt! I am just back. I read this and felt HS say Go Now! I did 8 of the major gates to our County, the court house and a Christian College I just found out is full of witchcraft and in the County seat. Then I rushed home and did our property, house and out buildings. I’ve been gone for hours but it feels like it was not so long. May my obedience release the power of Holy Spirit to bring salvation to a very dark County!

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
August 31, 2016 6:36 PM

I prayed for my Sheriff Grady Judd, and my county. Grady is doing a good job

Peggy A.
August 30, 2016 8:44 PM

Thank-you, Glynda. Thanks also for all of your messages on Wings of Prophecy as well as for your books.

Mimi
Mimi
August 31, 2016 8:07 PM

This is soooo True!!! I have had close family members stop communicating with me in May of this year and it hurt.

The Lord has been warning me that my best friend is not a real friend in a dream. It hurts but God wants certain people in our life for his purpose.

Its amazing how much the Lord loves us and is looking out for us.

Nita Grisham
Nita Grisham
September 3, 2016 1:48 AM

Hi Glynda, Thank you so much for this word! This is confirmation for me that I am following his will in obedience, even if I don’t understand. Three weeks ago, I was given 72 hrs to decide to either take a layoff ( I was a maint records clerk) or take a washrack (washing and lubing aircraft) position with a 5.00 per hr pay cut, I prayed and He told me “For now take the washrack position”. I was not at all excited about it, but accepted the position to wash airplanes. I know that God sees the big picture and knows why he has placed me here at this time. I have faith that even with the pay cut, He will supply all my needs. A few nights ago I had a dream that I was at a party. My Women’s ministry Leader came across the room to me and asked me if I was ready for my next assignment! I said absolutely! EOD. I cant wait to see how He uses me next!

merrily
merrily
September 1, 2016 1:55 AM

I’m requesting prayers and feedback. I have been standing for my marriage for the last 8 years. Initially I bailed out of immaturity and lack of spiritual focus despite a history going back to childhood. He is with an older, controlling person that has done everything including lies to separate us. I recently found out she has been taking him to spiritualists for seances which greatly concerns me. I feel like time is running out and I hate the fact that he is living in a large CA city. I truely believe now that marriage is a covanent, which I didn’t understand when I was younger, unfortunately. Plus I truely love him. Im afraid he is going to get stuck where he is if martial law occurs, or if we have a big earthquake….I live in the mountains close t.o his parents and sister. Anyway, I hope I’m not just babbling and am making myself clear. Again, prayers and feedback are extremely welcome. Blessings to you all!

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
September 1, 2016 10:15 AM

Merrily, I prayed for you and your husband. Keep your mind and heart on the Lord. Don’t cease in prayer and God will lead you. If you still talk to your husband you should talk about the Lord and his blessings. If he is caught up in demonic things maybe your prayers and advice will have the Lord touch his heart. But he also must be willing to accept the Lords blessings and humble himself to God. Whatever happens don’t stop your walk with Jesus and pray for mercy patience and grace.

Merrily
September 6, 2016 12:46 PM

Ken-I appreciate your prayers, and advice more then you know. Thank you!