“Confusion and Calamity is Seen Upon the Very Steps of the White House”

“Set your guard as a watch upon your heart and home. For many strangers come and go. They come attempting to infiltrate and rid your home of peace. And yet, I the Lord, give you weapons to wage against the enemy.

These are the days of uncertainty for many. These are the days of turmoil and unrest. And yet I would say that I can give you rest. I can give you rest in the midst of the storm. I calmed the sea when my disciples were in the boat. They were fearful of the storms and the waves, but I told them to look to Me and not to the water.

Dark days are ahead for this nation. It is set in motion—the wheels are turning, and in time the very things spoken, concerning the events leading up to the last days, will come. A pendulum is swinging, and it is chiming out the hours. The very walls of justice will erupt. Confusion and calamity is seen upon the very steps of the White House.

Those very laws and ordinances that were set in your constitution will be torn asunder. For a decree will be sent out and the words of it, will set in motion a take-over of the land.

But you my children, are not to fear, for everything that has and will be done, is not the finished work. For I have a plan to rescue many in the coming months and years. For when the darkness comes my light sheds even more brightly.

After the calamity of those days, many will have found resources in the wilderness. There will be a banding together of my own. The strength and wisdom from on high, will be given to many in that hour. And then in that hour, even a little child will grow up to see my return.”

26 And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.
27 But the men marvelled, saying, What manner of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him! (Matthew 8:26-27)

Stephen Hanson

Author: Stephen Hanson

Stephen Hanson of In His Truth Ministries came to the Lord is a special way in 1975 and has been prophesying regularly since. In these end-time birthing pangs we are to be reminded that judgment must first begin with the household of God. Will we be prepared and ready?

© 2017, Stephen Hanson. All rights reserved.

Dave Donahue
Dave Donahue
March 9, 2017 1:06 pm

Praise The Lord; You are a man of few words Stephen, But they are very powerfull. There was an out pouring of the Holy Ghost in the late 1960s and early 1970s Now those people that got save then are in their their late 60s early 70s. Is there a connection? I see a move comming and it is starting right now where judgement is starting at the house of God. You will see many people leave the churches not because they are backsliding, but because God is setting them free to go about His buisness. Too many people feel boxed in and have no way to express what God is doing in their lives.( Please for give me I am not knocking all the churches) but there are some that it is a only one man show, that goes from 11am to 12noon and it is all over until next week. God is moving on simple people that love Him and are willing to do His will. God is raising up His Church and the gates of hell won’t prevail against it. My prayer for the true believers in Christ is Psalms 51, Only with clean hearts and the Joy of our salvation can we ever be able to teach transgressors and lead sinners to Christ. Amen and May God Bless all that read these posts. Brother Dave

Rachel Baxter
March 13, 2017 11:04 am

Can’t recall the exist Event but this Friday, March 17th is the 40 year anniversary of a revival that broke out… I read this on a recent Elijah List.

anna
anna
March 9, 2017 5:40 pm
WORD THAT WAS GIVEN TO ME ON 3/7/2017. THINGS ARE CHANGING FOLKS AND OUT OF LOVE I WAS GIVEN THIS TO SHARE WITH ALL: TAKE HEED. TIME IS TRULY SHORT. WHICH GOD DO YOU FOLLOW? Which God do you follow and obey? The God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob or the god of this world who has nothing on me and can offer nothing to you in the end but eternal damnation because he has deceived you into believing his lies? Whom will you choose? Do you think a few moments of material pleasure is worth more than where you will spend eternity? You have heard you cannot take anything with you on that final day so why are you willing to forfeit your salvation over a momentary bliss? All material wealth will be gone soon and then will you call on your god that gave you nothing but the things that perish to save you? I AM is the only ONE who can save you! Do not spend these last days on building your earthly kingdom for it will fall but spend these last days storing up treasures in heaven so that you may be counted worthy to enter in. Give up your sins, build your spiritual houses by getting yourselves aligned with heavenly things. Confess your sins for they are ever before Me so that you may be forgiven. Look to Me. Focus your eyes on Me. Come out of her my people; do not perish in your sins! The Day of the Lord will be a fearful day to all those that have rejected and refused my offer of salvation. To those that repent and return joy will fill their hearts at My Return and fear will not consume them. There is a line being drawn in… Read more »
Brother Steven
Brother Steven
March 9, 2017 3:26 pm

“And then in that hour, even a little child will grow up to see my return.” This portion of the article dashes everyone’s hope of Jesus’ return in the foreseeable future, because we first have to wait for “that” hour, then we have to “wait” for the child to grow up to see His return………My hope is in the sooner, rather than later return of the Lord……..the earth cannot sustain much more evil-and the Israel time clock is about to expire……….I hope this waiting time……will be shortened Amen!

Sue Underwood
Sue Underwood
March 9, 2017 4:49 pm

I saw that part differently. For it says…. The strength and wisdom from on high, will be given to many in that hour. And then in that hour, even a little child will grow up to see my return.. it is in the context of that hour when we receive wisdom and strength. I feelit is saying that even a little child will spiritually grow up quickly.

Kathleen Nelson
March 9, 2017 5:10 pm

Sue,I seen it that way too.
I ask the Lord to give the children Grace
And send forth Help to grow them up in their calling
What ever they need Father
Keep their eyes on you
WORRIORS FOR YOU

Going on 15 grand children
Plus maybe 3 and it keeps growing
: )

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
March 9, 2017 11:02 am

Amen. Thanks my brother for being faithful to your call. A true word.

Peggy Ann
March 9, 2017 6:55 pm

Prophetic Word Received On 3/7/2017 “WHICH GOD DO YOU FOLLOW?”

[Note: This is not my word, but a word through a friend—- Peggy.]

Peggy Ann
March 9, 2017 7:06 pm

Hello Everyone,
I am sharing a note from the “Whistleblower Jeff”s” (JEFF BYERLY) newsletter of headlines. This note is from his partner on WBJ regarding the word I posted above,
“WHICH GOD DO YOU FOLLOW”?
****************************************************************************************

“Wednesday, March 8, 2017
PLEASE SHARE ON FB, TWITTER AND ALL SOCIAL MEDIA THAT YOU ARE ON.
My partner on WBJ mentioned to me that he would like to see all share the Prophetic Word WHICH GOD DO YOU FOLLOW to FB and all social media that you are on for it needs to be heard and I stand in agreement with him on it so if you could please share this we would appreciate it.
I am not on FB or twitter or else I would do it myself so please help us out and we thank you. Holy Spirit just spoke to him and said He does want this on FB & Twitter so the more people help out the more people that are lost can be found.

God Bless You all and thanks for being faithful to WBJ and visiting it often.
Please help us out.”

Kathleen Nelson
March 9, 2017 11:12 am

I’ve been hearing pendulum a couple times
I looked up why it was made
Purfect
Purfect timing.I’m watching what is happening
One day at a time,that’s what we have

Marilee Alm
March 12, 2017 12:48 pm

Former Secret Service Agent Warns Trump ‘Not Secure’ In The White House

Kathleen Nelson
March 9, 2017 11:22 am

Also,vision interpreters
After Trump won the presidency
I seen Michelle Obama in the white house with a map on a table I felt Abama at her side and she was telling the plan of the map to the new family in the house