Very Serious Confrontation Coming Between Israel and Russia

netanyahu_putin

A very serious and surprise attack is coming to the nation of Israel. Then at a later time the Jewish people (Israelis) will be targeted and attacked based on their mode of dressing.

In the morning of 16th November 2015, The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit spoke to me through a vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD. This was more of a dramatized and a Parable vision, which was to an extent in the form of a Riddle.

In this parable (riddle) vision of The LORD, I saw Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu standing next to Russia President Vladimir Putin. A major confrontation then ensued between the two. I then saw the Israel Prime Minister slap the Russian President on the head.

I then saw Germany Chancellor Angela Merkel observing this situation from a distance and recording this in her cell phone as part of what I was made to understand in the vision of The LORD to be an intelligence (evidence) data.

Later on in this vision of The LORD, I saw a small boy (that looked like he is from a foreign country: probably from a Jihadist group or a country that is an enemy of Israel) throwing a huge rock, that landed on Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s foot and he (Netanyahu) got hurt very badly and suddenly fell on the ground. Netanyahu was caught off-guard and by surprise. I then saw Netanyahu vowing to hit back at the small boy. I then saw the boy wrestled to the ground and captured.

I then later on saw a very serious attack on Israelis (the Jewish people), as they were targeted and singled-out based on their way of dressing. I then saw a debate or a discussion of sort ensue in the nation of Israel about the dressing of the Jews and whether they need to change (conceal) their clothing due to the targeted attacks on them (and their being singled out). I then saw some of the Jews (Israelis) saying that The LORD God Almighty is the one that gave them their dressing code and that that is the way they have been worshipping The LORD from time immemorial and that they cannot change their dress code (and by extension their way of worshipping The LORD) even as a result of them being targeted for attacks.

The vision of The LORD then ended.

The first message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that a very serious confrontation is soon going to ensue between the nation of Israel and the nation of Russia; between Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Russian President Vladimir Putin. With Netanyahu being a representation of Israel and Putin being a representation of Russia in this parable vision of The LORD.

The second message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that a very surprise (off-guard) attack is soon coming to the nation of Israel; and Israel will painfully be injured and hurt.

Israel will then retaliate very aggressively to the attack by her enemies; as she (Israel) will heavily respond to the surprise attack.

The third message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that the Israelis (The Jews) are very soon going to be targeted for attack based on their mode (way) of dressing.

These are the days of distresses and turmoil across nations (Including the nation of Israel); as birth pangs takes shape on the earth in readiness for the birth (the rapture of the faithful sons and daughters of the LORD into heaven for the wedding supper of the Lamb: The LORD Jesus Christ, who is the Bridegroom of the Bride of Christ). These birth pangs eventually will lead to desolation, as Jacob’s trouble will then take full shape in Israel during The Great Tribulation period which will come upon the whole earth.

At that time Michael shall stand up, the great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people; And there shall be a time of trouble, Such as never was since there was a nation, Even to that time. And at that time your people shall be delivered, Every one who is found written in the book. And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, Some to everlasting life, Some to shame and everlasting contempt. Those who are wise shall shine Like the brightness of the firmament, And those who turn many to righteousness Like the stars forever and ever. “But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.” (Daniel 12: 1-4)

SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

Kevin Mirasi

Author: Kevin Mirasi

The LORD called Kevin in 1990 when he was 8 years old. In 2011 the Lord began giving him visions, prophesies, revelations, and teachings geared towards helping people prepare for the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ by embracing repentance for the forgiveness of sins and thereby walking in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. Kevin actively ministers through his blog site and in other missions both locally and internationally.

Avi Laks
November 22, 2015 9:29 AM

Blessings Sonia Thank you for the correction, May the Peace of Our G-d expresses you perfectly. It is 10 percent.
The Spirit came to me last night explicitly told me to proclaim Repentance.

Avi Laks
November 22, 2015 8:04 AM

Repent! Repent! Repent!
Repent! Today! Start Repenting now!
The King Yeshua/Jesus is coming
The life stormy seas has risen
Have you bought your life insurance!
In King Yeshua is our assurance of Salvation Assured
listen to King Yeshua BOLD Statement
“I AM The Resurrection, and The life
he who believes in Me will not die.
l AM The Bread of life, and whoever comes to me
will not hunger nor thirsty ever again” John 11:25
That is a bold statement! !!
That is assurance of Salvation Assured.
Thererfore we all must repent today starting today.
King Yeshua said out of every 10 people that call on His Name
Only one He knows
That is one percent.

Savage
Savage
November 24, 2015 3:20 AM

1 out of 10 equals 10 out of 100 which is also called ten per centum or simply 10%. Scripture supports a sixth-seal (pre-wrath) rapture not a “pre-trib” rapture. We should focus on the Oneness of God rather than the multiplicity of Him – the Unity rather than the Trinity. Adonai Elohenu Adonai Echad. ALL AUTHORITY IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH HAS BEEN GIVEN UNTO ME. – Jesus.

sonia
sonia
November 22, 2015 8:36 AM

Yes, John the Baptist preached Repentance to prepare the way of the first coming of the Lord. Repentance must also be preached to prepare the way before His Second Coming…
Thanks Avi for your word.
Note: one out of every 10 people is not one percent but ten percent .
Blessings.

Eduardo
Eduardo
November 22, 2015 5:53 AM

Not sure if this post is at all related to the Ezekiel 38-39 attack on Israel ‘from the north.’ But Jerusalem will be a stumblingblock to many (Zechariah 12:3) and already is. And the comment from Outdoorjon about the Lebanon War of 1982 reminded me of the description in Zechariah 14:12: “Now this will be the plague with which the Lord will strike all the peoples who have gone to war against Jerusalem; their flesh will rot while they stand on their feet, and their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongue will rot in their mouth.” I don’t much about history and prophecy but I think many of these events are foreshadowing the days to come. God bless you all.

Tee
Tee
November 21, 2015 11:53 PM

Dear Sara
thank you for your very kind words. You know, recently i’ve been praying with my mother and she is full of holy spirit and she said that soon people will be calculating their losses and they will be very greaved about it, and that God will bless me greatly if i would share my riches with others.

my real name, my real name is Tanya

Debra Walker
November 22, 2015 3:22 AM

Dearest Tanya~~

Sara speaks truly. I have a friend living near you, who has known for 30 years that she will have one of God’s “arks,” a place of refuge and safety for the saints He sends to them, just like He sent the animals to Noah’s ark. God is and will be establishing these “arks” in various places for the supernatural protection of His saints. I had a vision of her ark, a beautiful home, being inundated by a tidal wave – except that it was covered by a dome, and everyone inside stayed dry and fine while the water receded. I’m not sure if that was literal, but I know that God was saying His arks will be absolute sanctuaries, and that Nothing will be able to come against them. So don’t worry, Tanya (love your name!). If necessary, God will send His angels to guide you to it. Your mother is also right. Honor her, Tanya, by following her advice. You will not regret it. And one last thing, Dear: you can ALWAYS talk with Jesus! He loves it when you do, you know.

Love & blessings,
:Debra <

Jolie Vogliardo
Jolie
November 23, 2015 12:13 AM

Amen Debra, thank you for that beautiful picture of the ark. And Tee (Tawnya) I am a Jewish believer as well. I thank God for opening my eyes. I prayed for my dad, who grew up Orthodox, for 20 years. And 8 days before he died, he finally surrendered to his Messiah Jesus. I pray God blesses you richly with immovable faith, peace, and a radical love for Jesus. May He guide you and give you divine wisdom and lead you into all truth. You are never alone! As you lead a life of humility and repentance, may He fill you to overflowing with His Spirit. And you are so very loved.

Tee
Tee
November 21, 2015 8:02 PM

and please don’t think i’m some skinny eyed, i’m a pretty blue eyes blonde hair normal weight
and should i mention a female, i’m sorry, just not feeling happy right now, i live close to lakewood wa airforce base and at night i hear those f-35 turkeys practicing, and it has been giving me anxiety, getting tears in my eyes right now, i feel i got no one to talk to.

sarah
sarah
November 21, 2015 10:22 PM

Tee,

You will be ok. Do you know the Allstate commercial? Their logo is two open hands overlapping and their motto, “your in good hands”! That is what I saw when reading your post. You are in God’s good hands. Keep focusing your mind on Jesus Christ; say the Lords prayer and some times, I just say over and over, “Lord Jesus, I trust in You”.

Tee
Tee
November 21, 2015 7:54 PM

feeling sad now, nobody giving me confrontational, especially when i’m a mix of f russian jew

tee
tee
November 21, 2015 7:04 PM

You know, Israel wouldn’t have all those problems with Palestinians if they would have accepted Jesus Christ. And I’m part Jewish and no, I don’t type this message lightly.

November 21, 2015 5:38 PM

A ten nation confederation (Caliphate?) will arise from the next Middle East war (King of the North vs. King of the South, Dan. 11:40). The Syrian will overtake three of these ten and then the remaining seven will submit to him. The Syrian will make a seven year treaty with Israel but will break it after 3 1/2 years, 9:27. He will dispose of the False Prophet and declare himself God and seat himself in the rebuilt temple in Jerusalem. “But tidings out of the north and east shall trouble him”, 11: 44, (Russia & Islamic republics?) After conquering these countries he will turn south with these nations for the Battle of Armageddon. A/C (Erdogan?) can’t rise to power until the ten nation confederation is formed.

November 22, 2015 12:58 AM

He is called the Assyrian, not the Syrian. The Assyrian Empire included Syria, but also Iraq, Lebanon, and at different times also other areas. I believe we are now witnessing the rebirth of ancient Assyria through the chaos that has engulfed the Middle East.

He will not dispose of the false prophet. The two of them together will be thrown into the lake of fire.

“And the beast was seized, and with him the false prophet who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image; these two were thrown alive into the lake of fire which burns with brimstone.” (Revelation 19:20)

November 22, 2015 12:26 PM

After the A/C comes to power with the help of the False Prophet the A/C will turn on the False prophet and demand worshiped in the rebuilt temple in Jerusalem. This is the abomination of desolation.
“And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire”, Rev. 17:16 Prior to this it is a good guess that the False Prophet will promote a hybrid religion combining parts of Judaism, Islam and Christianity.

November 22, 2015 2:04 PM

The scripture you quoted refers to the harlot, not the false prophet.

November 22, 2015 5:47 PM

Religious Babylon (not the city) could be defined as all apostate religions going back to the Tower of Babel. The ten kings reject it. I think the term may only apply to all variations of the monotheism of the Jews. I think it may be a big error of people to speculate that the Pope could be the False Prophet in that he (FP) will not appear until the middle of the week and will only promote Beast (A/C) worship. The ten kings, however, may reject a religion that’s a combo of Romanism, Islam and Judaism promoted by the Pope.

Matt
Matt
November 23, 2015 8:19 PM

Sujit, I believe Linda answered your question about praying for “O” in the $800 million article:

Linda Clay says:
November 23, 2015 at 7:56 pm

Hi Peggy. . . I’ll share with you what happened in my case last year: I decided I should try to pray for “o” and . . . . I was blocked by the Holy Spirit. It then went into a vision. I saw deep darkness over the entire White House. Then the Holy Spirit prompted me rather to pray for the protection of people. That was last year and I have not attempted to pray for “o” again.

Now, where the prayers have shifted: I have been prompted to pray that people will call on the name of the LORD in the day of trouble. I’m sensing a looming massive situation that will propel a multitude of people into eternity and MOST are not ready. I don’t have a specific day, date, month or year . . .just an increased sense of urgency to be on “EXTREME ALERT” and have increased drawing into intercession.

I hope this answer helps you, but please take what I shared to the LORD in prayer for confirmation.
Blessings.

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
November 23, 2015 11:36 PM

Hi Matt,

Thank you. I noticed.
Thanks for posting the comment here again.

God bless!

November 22, 2015 8:39 PM

We are not told when the false prophet first appears, but we are told the identity of the antichrist is revealed in the middle of the final seven year period.

November 23, 2015 2:34 AM

The A/C may actually gain power over the coming ten nation kingdom through the coming seven year peace agreement! The elites and Obama or the future A/C could even be putting together the ten nation confederation in the shadows as we speak. The agreement / non-aggression pact could guarantee Israel’s protection and put Obama right in the driver’s seat as the treaty’s administrator. Sounds a little bit like Little Red Riding Hood and the wolf. The sheeple will love it.

November 23, 2015 1:18 AM

The 5th kingdom of Daniel and the 7th kingdom of John in Revelation 17 comes out of the old Roman Empire and is called revised Rome by some and the Caliphate by others. The A/C arises out of these ten kingdoms, is diverse from them, subdues three of them and forms the last of the eight kingdoms of Rev. 17: 8-17. Daniel prophesy only deals with the kingdoms from Daniel’s time forward and, hence, does not include Egypt and Assyria that John includes. These eight kingdoms were all used by God to chasten Israel over the centuries. Jesus Christ will defeat this eighth kingdom and is the Kingdom of God that crushes all the other kingdoms of Nebuchadnezzar’s image of the beast in C. 2.

Obama could be working on the peace treaty right now and he could produce it before or after the coming war that is likely to produce the ten nation confederation. Then, as the Little Horn, could subdue three of the ten nations in the confederation or kingdom and then the remaining seven. Putin may or may not be a party to the master plan. The sheeple won’t begin to suspect him of being the A/C until he conquers Jerusalem and demands worship. Even then most won’t get it.

“And the ten horns that were on its head, and the other horn which came up, before which three fell, namely, that horn which had eyes and a mouth which spoke pompous words, whose appearance was greater than his fellows, Dan. 7: 20
The ten horns are ten kings who shall arise from this kingdom.
And another shall rise after them;He shall be different from the first ones,
And shall subdue three kings, v.24.

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
November 22, 2015 11:45 PM

James,

I have a question for you. I hope you can clear this up for me.

You have received several confirmations on who the Antichrist is. There are others who pray for him, pray for his heart to be healed.

My question: Do you believe we should pray for him? What good does it do? Am I to understand that his role is not fixed? That by praying for him, perhaps he will repent? And because he repents, perhaps someone else will don the mantle of the Antichrist?

We are instructed to pray for our government leaders. I am just not sure if this applies to the Antichrist as well. Does it? If it does, it would mean that prayer can alter the destiny of the man identified as the Antichrist. Or am I missing something?

I’ll be glad for whatever insights you or anybody else can share on this.

November 22, 2015 9:10 PM

We do know that the False Prophet appears after the appearance of the A/C because Rev. 13:11 speaks of “another beast coming up out of the earth.” He won’t be too hard to identify because he will appear as a lamb (like Jesus) but speak as a dragon (Satan), Rev. 13:11.

November 22, 2015 10:03 PM

The rise of the beast is not the same as the revelation of his identity. His rise to power takes many years and happens before the start of the seven-year period, which is why he is already in a position to negotiate the covenant or peace treaty with many nations at the start of the final seven-year period (Daniel 9:27). The Bible does not tell us how many years pass between the time he initially appears on the world stage and the time his identity is finally revealed, but we know the revealing of his identity comes near the end of his reign. Prior to that he prospers in what he does, but after that things go downhill fast for him as the Lord Jesus returns to destroy him.

November 22, 2015 5:16 PM

Let me clarify. I think the A/C and False Prophet use a hybrid religion, a combo of Islam, Judaism and Islam to gain power during the first 3 1/2 years of the tribulation but dump this religious system at mid week when they declare A/C as God. This explains Rev. 17:16 quoted above.

November 22, 2015 5:02 PM

Good point James. The Harlot is the great religious system (religious Babylon) that the ten kings reject. The False Prophet promotes the A/C as the one to be worshipped and is with the A/C until they are both thrown into the Lake of Fire at Armageddon.

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
November 21, 2015 4:31 PM

As Kevin says this is a parable vision. Regarding the Jews coming under persecution for their way of dressing, the vision itself gives an indication of it’s meaning – it’s their way of worship – the Sabbath. Remaining true to the Jewish Sabbath is going to cost them some substantial grief and intense persecution. This applies to not only literal Jews but spiritual Jews as well. All who live godly in Christ will suffer persecution because of their peculiar “dress”.

Michael
Michael
November 21, 2015 3:31 PM

These things will take place, but we must understand that they are all part of the script, written long ago. World leaders are all on the same NWO team, serving the same Demonic leadership. Yes, even Israel’s leader.
These men are actors on a stage, playing their roles as dictated to them. Behind closed doors, they meet and plan together their next moves. For evidence of this, just check the membership of organizations like the G20, UN, World Bank, and Bank for International Settlements, which controls all central banks.

Putin is all for the NWO, as well as a world government, world money, and everything you’d expect Obama himself to stand for. But his role is as the antagonist to western power, so he says things that people want to hear, and gain him a following in the west, as well as make him wildly popular in Russia.

As Believers of the Most High,we are to be wise as serpents, yet innocent as doves. Do not trust any world leader, or put hope in them. Trust only in Christ.

John
John
November 22, 2015 4:43 AM

Michael,
This is an idea that is gaining some popularity (that all nations are cooperating in the NWO plans). However, there are other possibilities that are consistent with the facts we can observe. My guess is that the Russians (and Chinese in a different way) played along as though they were onboard because they needed time to strengthen themselves. Now, however, the stakes have become too high. If either Ukraine or Syria fall into the hands of the NWO, Russia in particular will be at a serious disadvantage. There is now a struggle to gain territory because all sides know the final confrontation is coming. Some of the key NWO strategists are livid about Russia’s actions. I do not think they are such good actors and are just playing a part. There is no honor among thieves and the infighting seems to be escalating towards WWIII now that it is no longer possible to pretend cooperation. The NWO guys will of course use any disruption to their advantage if they can. For example, Belgium is practically under Marshall Law right now.

Michael
Michael
November 27, 2015 11:46 PM

John, it’s not really about the NWO so much as Satan himself. He is the god of this world so we need to understand that all nations bow before him. His ultimate objective is to lead the world into a war against God, so he wants the world united under his leadership.

It doesn’t serve his interests to have nations decimating each other, since all nations opposing one another, since he wants us all on his team against his enemy. He’s been trying to accomplish this since the beginning with Nimrod and the Tower of Babel.

We’ve had our heads filled with mainstream media geopolitics propaganda about how there’s tension between the east and west. There never was, it was a lie from the beginning.

November 28, 2015 12:44 PM

When you learn that Hitler and Stalin were financed and manipulated by Wall Street one begins to understand that there is a hidden hand at work. The banksters in London who ruled the world in 1900 decided that Germany and Russia were a threat to their world hegemony and guided Russia and France to start WW I, etc. As this chess game continues today you gentlemen raise the question of who is initiating the most autonomy: world leaders, Satan or God? Or, better put, how much autonomy had God given Satan, the banksters and how much to our world leaders? It may be impossible to tell if Putin, Obama and Jing are assets of the banksters. My GUESS is it isn’t that black and white. The Master chess player is doing the fine tuning and directing events to eventually mesh with His prophecies. It is a lot of fun, however, to try to figure these things out and watch as God guides this huge ocean liner (History) into dock (prophesy).