The Coming Storm is One of Great Spiritual Darkness

stormclouds_small“I am your peace when the storms rage around you, My precious ones. The coming storm of lack, of persecution, will rage, but if you enter My Secret Place, it will not rage in you. I have prepared a place of peace you may enter at any time when you approach Me. All that is required is your faith and devotion to Me.”

“The coming storm is one of great spiritual darkness. The wicked are rising up, and will refuse to be silenced. They will bring much grief to My people. They will cause hardships and lack on those who serve Me. There will be great betrayals, such as you have never seen.”

“The only way My people can survive what is coming is through their faith in Me. Their faith that I will protect them and provide for them. Every person alive who truly serves Me will have to choose in these times between your own comfort and Me.”

“Choose well, My children, for your eternity depends on it. Those who deny Me will not enter heaven.”

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. (Romans 10:13)

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. (Psalm 91:1-4)

32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. (Matthew 10:32-33)

Glynda Lomax

Author: Glynda Lomax

The Lord began giving Glynda Lomax prophetic words and visions when she was in her twenties. She began to have visions and dream visions, which at that time related to her personal life, but it was not until 1996 that she truly got into an intimate walk with Him. In 1997, she began to receive very vivid open visions as well as dream visions and prophetic words. In early 2008, the open visions came with a new intensity, so powerful that she would feel as if a wall of wind had hit her as the visions opened up before her. In December of 2008, the Lord began to show her end times visions. Just before 2011 began, He gave her several consecutive words in a short period of time for His people. She inquired of Him about receiving so many words in such a short time and He sent her a word the next day through a prophet that He is going to pour out His Spirit. That night He spoke to her to begin a blog to release them to His people, which is when she started Wings of Prophecy.

Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
October 28, 2015 1:42 PM

After making my previous post… I went outside to sit on my porch and pray. All of a sudden… the wind picked up and it began to rain. My back yard has many large trees… and the wind and rain started bringing down a flurry of blowing brightly colored autumn leaves. As the rain and wind picked up… A large branch of dead leaves crashed to the ground. I could feel the presence of the Holy Spirit as I began to weep. I know the wind represented spiritual warfare and the rain represented the Holy Spirit coming down. I think the falling blowing leaves represented the last days for God’s children and the dead branch represented the dark strongholds of the Enemy. A peace came over me and I knew that God hears and answers our prayers… and he will send his Holy Spirit to lead, protect, and comfort us in these last days. God is with us.

Ali Winters
October 28, 2015 10:53 PM

What an awesome word Wiley. Thank you for sharing. Indeed, God is with us we have ne need to fear. LORD bless.

Linda Hasche
October 30, 2015 12:03 PM

AMEN . . . thank you Wiley for sharing that.

Phanuel
Phanuel
November 4, 2015 8:15 AM

Sorry they have one more warning. Then the eruption. God bless

Phanuel
Phanuel
November 4, 2015 9:56 AM
Darin
Darin
November 4, 2015 9:52 AM

For those who might not know . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6dFAKzA0u0

Christian Block
Christian Block
November 1, 2015 9:59 PM

Just came across this, even thought it happened a month ago. Jackson said he saw a “plume of smoke or steam” come out of the mountain in his prophecy regarding the eruption of Mount Fuji. On 9/30/2015 white smoke came up from the body of Mount Fuji. Here is the link. http://fukushima-diary.com/2015/10/photo-white-smoke-came-up-from-the-body-of-mt-fuji-ministry-of-land-just-cloud-of-dust/

Phanuel
Phanuel
November 4, 2015 8:09 AM

Wow. I missed that. This could be the second warning in dream . The first steam was in 2014 I believe. The third one is the eruption . God bless

November 3, 2015 8:38 PM

That is very interesting. Is the plume of smoke a rare occurrence for Mount Fuji?

Ali Winters
October 28, 2015 1:07 PM

Glynda, yes, amen and AMEN.!!. On 26 October I heard in my spirit: “As the world moves closer to annihilation My Word will be the only truth to be found, My Word will be all you need to hear. Walk in My annointing, the world has nothing to offer My children. Do not look to the world, look to Me” O, how He loves you and me.!!.

Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
October 28, 2015 12:34 PM

This great storm of spiritual darkness is already raging… and many of us are fighting it daily. I know that things can and will get really worse… but the enemy is now attacking many of our loved ones with a vengeance that I have never before seen. We must all pray for our lost love ones… Pray for their salvation. The enemy rages and we must put on our spiritual armor and fight for the lost. Please pray for my children.

Bette Stevens
October 28, 2015 11:48 AM

Our only hope will be in Jesus Christ………Reading Psalm 91……There will be much against God’s people and we will have to endure,but He will be with us to take us through it……

Debra Walker
October 29, 2015 1:22 PM

Amen!

Linda Hasche
October 27, 2015 11:40 PM

Hi Glynda, this prophetic Word sounds very similar to the dream I had, which I wrote up and posted on my blog:
8-15-15 – DREAM: The Heavenly Place of Safety in the Storm | believeacts2’s Blog