“Behold I am coming quickly to pronounce judgment upon those who divide up My land and My people.”

The Lord started speaking to me Saturday about the upcoming United Nations meeting in New York regarding Israel. As is my practice when waiting before the Lord, I asked Him if there was a particular Scripture He would have me read. Immediately, He said, “Obadiah.”

After reading it, the Lord began to speak to me. He said this:

“I am coming. Behold I am coming quickly to pronounce judgment upon those who divide up My land and My people. There shall be no peace for such as these.

All the meetings that have been held, all the talks that have taken place, all the leaders gathering – I have been there. I AM was present in those meetings. I heard all that was said and I do not forget. Just as I will be there in New York when the UN meets to decide on the fate of Israel. I have spoken already about this land and My Holy City. None shall touch it. It is written.

The consequences will be very grave for those who have been in these meetings with a heart to divide. If they do this, it will be their last act. For I will visit with them. And it will be very terrible for them. For anyone who touches My Holy Land touches the apple of MY eye. The big apple NY will regret holding such meetings in their city. For I hold them responsible. There is a fire of judgment coming to this city. I will burn up all who oppose Me.

The days look like they will stretch on forever to the heathen. But those who know Me, know that this is not so. For the day is drawing to a close. And I will act. Do not doubt this. I will act swiftly. For I have seen the heart of these men who meet. They will not stop until the thing is done.

I am heavy of heart, for My people in Israel are ready to make division and give up land. Land that I gave back to them after it was taken. I will act in Israel also. There is war coming. There is fire coming. And all who oppose Me will know in that day that I am Almighty God, Creator of heaven and earth and they will fear Me.”

After seeing the names of the nations mentioned in Obadiah, I looked up where Edom was; it appears today to include part of Jordan and part of Israel. There are other names mentioned in this chapter but Edom is the one I was led to look up.

Scripture Reference:

1 The vision of Obadiah. Thus says the Lord God concerning Edom. We have heard a report from the Lord, and an envoy has been sent among the nations saying, “Arise and let us go against her for battle.”
2 “Behold, I will make you small among the nations; you are greatly despised.
3 “The arrogance of your heart has deceived you, you who live in the clefts of the rock, in the loftiness of your dwelling place, who say in your heart, ‘Who will bring me down to earth?’
4 “Though you build high like the eagle, though you set your nest among the stars, from there I will bring you down,” declares the Lord.
5 “If thieves came to you, if robbers by night, O how you will be ruined! Would they not steal only until they had enough? If grape gatherers came to you, would they not leave some gleanings?
6 “O how Esau will be ransacked, and his hidden treasures searched out!
7 “All the men allied with you will send you forth to the border, and the men at peace with you will deceive you and overpower you. They who eat your bread will set an ambush for you. (There is no understanding in him.)
8 “Will I not on that day,” declares the Lord, “Destroy wise men from Edom and understanding from the mountain of Esau?
9 “Then your mighty men will be dismayed, O Teman, so that everyone may be cut off from the mountain of Esau by slaughter.
10 “Because of violence to your brother Jacob, you will be covered with shame, and you will be cut off forever.
11 “On the day that you stood aloof, on the day that strangers carried off his wealth, and foreigners entered his gate and cast lots for Jerusalem— you too were as one of them.
12 “Do not gloat over your brother’s day, the day of his misfortune. And do not rejoice over the sons of Judah in the day of their destruction; yes, do not boast in the day of their distress.
13 “Do not enter the gate of My people in the day of their disaster. Yes, you, do not gloat over their calamity in the day of their disaster. And do not loot their wealth in the day of their disaster.
14 “Do not stand at the fork of the road to cut down their fugitives; and do not imprison their survivors in the day of their distress.
15 “For the day of the Lord draws near on all the nations. As you have done, it will be done to you. Your dealings will return on your own head.
16 “Because just as you drank on My holy mountain, all the nations will drink continually. They will drink and swallow and become as if they had never existed.
17 “But on Mount Zion there will be those who escape, and it will be holy. And the house of Jacob will possess their possessions.
18 “Then the house of Jacob will be a fire and the house of Joseph a flame; but the house of Esau will be as stubble. And they will set them on fire and consume them, so that there will be no survivor of the house of Esau,” for the Lord has spoken.
19 Then those of the Negev will possess the mountain of Esau, and those of the Shephelah the Philistine plain; also, possess the territory of Ephraim and the territory of Samaria, and Benjamin will possess Gilead.
20 And the exiles of this host of the sons of Israel, who are among the Canaanites as far as Zarephath, and the exiles of Jerusalem who are in Sepharad will possess the cities of the Negev.
21 The deliverers will ascend Mount Zion to judge the mountain of Esau, and the kingdom will be the Lord’s. (Obadiah 1:1-21)

Alison Pound

Author: Alison Pound

Alison Pound lives in Western Australia, has a creative bent and loves drawing and painting. She teaches piano, is married and has two children.
She gave her heart to the Lord in the early seventies at age twelve. Six years ago, the Lord drew her aside, out of church involvement and other activities to wait on Him in the quietness of home. An awakening occurred, and an intimacy with the Lord that had been missing. Prophetic words and some dreams about what was coming to America began to come.   As an Aussie, it seemed odd that the calling was not to prophecy over her own nation, but she believes the focus will change at some point.  Alison has a heart to be used in the final harvest, encouraging those using their gifts in all walks of life, for prayer ministry and in urging all to prepare for what coming.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
August 27, 2018 10:23 PM
I have just had quite an encounter with the Lord. I need to share this with you. I sat down to spend time before the Lord, journal opened before me. As I wrote todays date at the top of the page, I glanced up at the time. It said 9:11. That kind of stopped me for a moment. Then suddenly I was speaking in tongues. It burst out of me and went on for some time. In the midst of it, I knew it was intercession but not what or who for. So I asked in the midst “what is this about, Lord?” And He just said “you are not done yet”. And the tongues just kept coming. One phrase in English came out toward the end, “ Holy are you Lord, Holy is the Lord God Almighty” . I fell silent, so asked the Lord if I should read some Scripture. He immediately told me Isaiah 63. Not the first time I have been taken there, but this time He distinctly said ‘NIV’. So I found that translation. Quite honestly, in all the times I have read this, I really have not been sure of its meaning or context and instead of doing some study on it, have just left it hoping that when I was ready to have the understanding, I would get it. I would say to the Lord, not this one again! Why do I have to read this again?! Okay, getting to the point now. The opening verse says “Who is this who comes from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah….” vs2 “Why is your apparel red….” I encourage you to read the whole chapter. As soon as I read the word Edom, I said ‘oh no’. A light switched on. I knew the Lord… Read more »
Michael Fisch
August 29, 2018 4:46 PM
Hi Alison, the struggle between Jacob and Esau represents the cosmic struggle between God’s nation Israel and the worldly kingdoms that rise up to oppose it. From the Bible we know that Jacob’s brother Esau, who sold his birthright, was the founder of Edom and his grandson Amalek was the founder of the Amalekites, the first nation that attacked Israel after God brought them out of Egypt. When King Solomon fell into idolatry later in life, God raised up the Edomite Hadad to harass the kingdom of Israel. According to Jewish tradition, Romulus the founder of Rome was also descended from Esau. When the Roman Empire seized control of Israel before the time of Christ, it was an extension of that same struggle between Jacob and Esau. The Roman general and emperor Titus, also descended from Esau, destroyed Jerusalem and the second temple in 70 AD, which was a fulfillment of Obadiah 1:10-11: “You will be covered with shame and destroyed forever because of violence done to your brother Jacob. On the day you stood aloof, on the day strangers captured his wealth, while foreigners entered his gate and cast lots for Jerusalem, you were just like one of them.” Later the Roman Emperor Constantine supposedly converted to Christianity and made it the official religion of Rome. This began the unholy mix of worldly power and religious authority that entered into the Roman Catholic Church, animating its many wars and conquests over the centuries – the Crusades, the Inquisition, etc. Today this same spirit of empire and opposition to God operates quietly and secretly from the scenes in the Roman Catholic Church, which I believe is the second beast of Revelation and the Pope is the false prophet. The Vatican is the primary force advocating for the division of the… Read more »
Alison Pound
Alison Pound
August 30, 2018 2:24 AM

Thanks for this Michael Fisch. What you have said about Jacob and Esau, spirit of Esau down through the ages puts some perspective in.
I am still thinking on all that the Lord said. And being given cause to regret not becoming a student of the Word sooner. Blessings

InHim
InHim
August 28, 2018 1:21 AM

I, too, have had my attention drawn to 9.11 and I’ve not been able to receive clarification in the Spirit if it is the date, a time, a place, the individual numbers, etc. So, your comment jumped out at me when I saw the time 9:11. I tend not to be superstitious, to get very hung up on ‘signs’, or to read too much into coincidence, but anymore He gets my attention and manages to turn my attention toward specific scripture in all the ways I would have easily dismissed in the past. It seems the Lord is urgently trying to get messages across and the days are becoming desperate for people to wake up.

I just read Isaiah 63 and wow. So much to say, but I cannot even put the words together. May the Lord be with us and draw us toward Him so He can bring revelation to each of our hearts, to guide us and strengthen us and prepare us for the days ahead, whatever it is they may bring.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
August 27, 2018 10:50 PM

Hi Allison, right away I thought of Kerry-ann Gidden’s recent word about 9-11
9/11 WAS A TEST RUN FOR THE USA AND THE WORLD.

Deena
Deena
August 27, 2018 11:00 PM

Wow.

Michael Fisch
September 17, 2018 3:06 PM

Hello Alison,

I ended up writing a full article about Jacob and Esau, if you are interested in seeing it here:

Blessings,

Mike

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
August 28, 2018 7:00 AM

Wow Alison, it sounds like the time is now!

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
August 28, 2018 7:23 AM

Michelle, the Lord told me He was so angry today about this issue of dividing Israel that He was set to act. It is only the intercession of His people that stopped Him. I believe there is a body of believers out there who were prompted to intercede as I was.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
August 27, 2018 1:15 PM
How “quickly” will He come. People have been asking financial experts on gold and silver Bill Holter and Jim Sinclair WHEN will the financial reset occur? for decades. Last night I took three pages of notes of their interview with Greg Hunter on USA Watchdog. For the the first time their answer is NOW, it has already started. What was the trigger? “Two reasons: #1. The advent of a serious trade war starting last week when China fully rejected any playing games with with tariffs and basically said, Is that the best you can do? #2. The emerging markets borrowed in dollars and that created a technical short condition. Richard Russell called it a synthetic short. The Fed has been raising interest rates and beginning to “Q”, quantitative TIGHTENING. They say by the end of the year they are going to be sucking $50 billion worth of capital out of the system every month!! This created a bounce in the dollar from $88-89 to $95-96 level. This is a double whammy on these emerging countries/markets that have borrowed in dollars. The carrying costs increase as does the payback costs. The result the currencies of these countries have blown up one by one, Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela, Turkey. This contagion will spread to the rest of the world and end up at the Fed’s doorstep.The only way to handle bankruptcy is to face it which we failed to do in 2008. Instead we made the horrible mistake of throwing trillions of dollars at it making things much worse.” To make things even worse these men believe Fort Knox is empty and there is another $21 trillion of “lost” money. The rise of another 1/4 point in the interest rate will not trigger the reset. “IT HAS ALREADY STARTED” according to Halter and… Read more »
Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
August 27, 2018 1:58 PM

President Trump is in the unique position of deciding Israel’s immediate fate (and that of the USA) because it has been only America’s veto over the years that has prevented a Israeli-Palestinian Peace Agreement, the one that the A/C will eventually “confirm”, Dan. 9:27. So, the author of The Art of the Deal will naively propose his deal that will trigger the end times. The puzzle pieces are supernaturally coming together. We are 70 years from the birth of modern Israel, not a small thing the number 70 when one understands God’s use of numbers in the scriptures:
“So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.
Return, O Lord, how long? and let it repent thee concerning thy servants. The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away”, Ps.90: 12, 13, 10.
I like the part about flying away.

Carol II
Carol II
August 27, 2018 4:39 PM

Yes and Amen! I have said many times before that if any person need wisdom, let him ask of the Lord and He will make it clear to you that you are to keep your hands off of Israel and your mouth shut and pray for the Peace of Jerusalem! Those who truly know Yeshua know this and need no reminding. Please pray for Israel and for the leaders of the US that we will not do anything foolish. We are a sinful nation and so many Americans think that they know everything when they truly don’t care about God or read His Holy Word. They constantly speak foolishness. God tells us to study to show ourselves approved, a workman who need not be ashamed.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
August 27, 2018 3:25 PM

Isn’t it interesting that Steve Bannon departed the WH the same month that Q Anon emerged from the Dark Web and made it’s presence felt on the Social Web? Bannon’s new super group, The Movement, announced purpose is to oppose Soros and since it’s start has seen Poland, Hungary, Austria, Italy and now Australia throw off the Soros yoke. Read more here: http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2640pl.htm

Maunta
Maunta
August 27, 2018 7:33 PM

Bill Koenig, White House correspondent and believer, wrote a book titled Eye-to-Eye, Facing the Consequences of Dividing Israel. His research proves that anyone who touches Israel, experiences some type of natural disaster. God told us Israel would become a burdensome stone and that anyone who touches it would be cut to pieces (Zechariah. 12:3). This upcoming meeting at the UN will be disastrous for uss. I read a news story that The President is saying Israel will have to give up something because of the USA having moved their capital to Jerusalem. I am concerned there will be great punishment in America if any more land is taken away from Israel and we are the cause of this happening. Old is true to His word.

August 28, 2018 12:39 PM

Thanks for sharing that book info Maunta. Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman was already told back in April when he met with top U.S. Trump administration leaders that Trump’s Middle East Peace Plan calls for dividing Jerusalem and establishing the new capital of Palestine in east Jerusalem, but the good news is Hamas has already publicly rejected the plan. Hopefully the Palestinian Authority will also reject it. If it goes through, it would be disastrous for the U.S.

Charles VanDelden
August 29, 2018 11:34 AM

James have you ever considered this possibility?
When Jesus addressed adultery in Matt.5:28, He stated that, not just comitting the act itself, but merely thinking (lusting after someone) about doing so, makes the intent of the heart alone, guilty as well.
So it IS our governments INTENT to divide Jerusalem, regardless if the two sides agree to it or not. The deed (intent of the heart) has been done.
IF this perspective is correct, than it seems that the timing for judgements in the fall may turn out to be true…
Blessings to you…

anna
anna
August 29, 2018 12:22 PM

I agree Charlie. Our govt is not for Israel no matter how much they try to fake it. I do believe the fall starts in the fall to a greater extent.

August 29, 2018 4:08 PM

I agree. I was not suggesting there would be no consequences for us if the plan is not implemented.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
August 27, 2018 4:09 PM

Wow Alison, I was just reading Obadiah to my husband last night and told him this is not good.

Elizabeth Marie
August 27, 2018 7:15 PM

This is very similar to what the LORD showed me, though, I don’t know the timing or if this September is the time that this will happen:

“Prophetic word: the Peace Plan and the New Madrid Fault:”

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
August 28, 2018 7:28 AM

Yes Elizabeth Marie, very similar. He is speaking to us for sure. We need to be paying attention. We need to be in prayer.

David Lockett
August 27, 2018 12:33 PM

I expect it to be so, had a very disturbing feeling about UN speech, we must pray for Israel. They will be protected but could pay a price if they agree!!

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
August 28, 2018 11:45 AM

FEMA Updates Disaster Plan Preparing for Massive Blasts in 60 different urban areas in the US… possible dtonations of military grade nuclear weapons… we are looking at 100 Kiloton to 1,000 Kiloton detonations. This is a significant shift from 1-10 Kiloton blasts – smaller than bombs used at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.” This was reported last Friday and Saturday by Sputnik and Buzzfeed News here: https://sputniknews.com/us/201808251067456747-fema-updates-disaster-plans/ Is it a coincidence that we just put strangle hold sanctions on Russia yesterday and that Russia and China are currently in the biggest war games of the past 40 years and that the CIA has forbidden Trump to talk to Russia and that they are shutting down alternate news services like Imfo Wars? The sanctions put on Russia forbid other countries from trading with Russia. THIS IS HUGE AND IS AN ACT OF WAR (IMHO)