Believers Being Gathered Together and Brought Out of Isolation

city_lights
I dreamed I saw myself walking on a sidewalk in a big city at night.

As I walked, I noticed something I didn’t see before. A huge side of a mountain appeared right next to the sidewalk. And I mean it butted up right where the cement ended.

I stopped and looked at it thinking, “What is this? I didn’t notice this before. How strange that all of a sudden a mountain side is here.”

I stood there looking at it. It went straight up so high, I could not see the top. I looked back around to see if anyone else was noticing this, but no one was noticing it. I only saw people walking and talking to each other. Just then I looked back at the mountain because of the oddity of it.

Then I heard a voice say to me. “Climb up to the top of this mountain.”

I thought, “How can I climb to the top of this mountain when it goes straight up and I can’t even see the top.” It was practically perfectly vertical. It was impossible.

So I answered, “I can’t because I do not have the strength, there is no way.”

Even before the last words left my mouth, I was lifted up and ran up to the top like a feather floating upwards. I got to the top and stepped onto what was a large flat plateau that looked out over the expanse of the city and the city lights. Down below in the distance, I saw what looked like a big carnival in the center of the city.

I turned back from looking at that sight. When I turned around I noticed, in intermittent fashion, very large boulders. It was strange looking so I walked over to get a better look to see what they were and why they were there.

As I approached one, I noticed on one side it was a normal boulder about shoulder high. On the other side, it was carved out and within was a person sitting in it with their knees up and their arms around their legs.

I went from one right after the other and each one had a person sitting in the boulder quiet and waiting. Just then, I realized it was time for me to do the same. A strong overwhelming knowing that I had to hide myself away in my own boulder was more than a thought. I knew I had to hurry and find one because something was about to happen that necessitated hiding.

As soon as I turned around to see if I could find a boulder, one immediately appeared. I hurried and got inside of it. It was almost right away that I heard something and peeked out to see what it was.

I saw a man dressed in a white robe that went down to his ankles. He went to each of the boulders and stuck his hand out and took each person from those rocks. Then he came for me. He walked up hurriedly and stuck his hand out saying, “Hurry up, come with me, there’s not a lot of time left.”

So I put my hand in his and he lifted me up. I noticed the others he had gathered were only a few. Not many, maybe thirty or so. We walked behind him as he walked in front of us quickly leading the way.

We arrived at the mouth of a big cave. He went right in and we followed him with curiosity and like little children. There was a dim light initially at the entrance. We stopped at the entrance on a type of  platform. From there we could look down and see the base of the lower part of the cave where there was a very large room that was more brightly lit than the rest of the cave.

At one end of the room, I saw a crowd of people. I knew they were all Christians. I could feel the tension and excitement in the air. They kept their eyes on the opposite part of the room where I noticed an entrance, a doorway, without a door. Their eyes were fixed on that door as if they were waiting for someone to come through at any moment.

Just then, a man arrived and walked into their midst. I knew he was a pastor or some kind of leader and that the people loved him, but I did not recognize him. As soon as he stood before them he began to say, “If there are any of you who have not confessed your sins the time to do it is now. If there is anyone here that has not forgiven, the time is now. And if there is anyone of you who has taken even a Bible from their mother’s house, you must confess it.”

Just then a woman ran forward and fell at his feet and confessed that she had taken her mother’s bible, something she should not have done. He said, “Anything you have done in secret, now is the time to confess it!”

Just then a powerful wave of the Holy Spirit came over all the people. They all fell down weeping and praying, crying out to God, they were in a sense tearing their garments.

As this was happening, and I was watching from the platform, the man uttered one more thing. He said, “You must do this! Jesus Christ is near to coming! You must be ready for Him now. It’s time to be clean. The Bridegroom is coming!”

Our little group then began to make our way down to the bottom so we could join them in that big room. I can say immediately from the start to the finish of this dream, without that man saying anything, I already knew with such a powerful witness that Jesus was so near to come. The whole room was filled with a power that was beyond my ability to describe. There was a power present there to deliver us from sin, prepare us, and make us ready for heaven. It was much like the feeling of the minutes leading up to going on the best vacation ever, but so much beyond better than that!

Interpretation:

I was walking on the sidewalk at night, which represents the hour is now very late. The day of grace is about to end.

I was walking in the city, which represented our normal everyday life as usual. The mountain immediately appeared out of nowhere, which represented what the Holy Spirit does to get our attention.

When I looked to see if anyone was seeing this mountain right here in the city appearing in such an odd way, I saw no one was even looking, which means they could not see it, nor were they interested in seeing it. They went along their way.

When the voice told me, not asked me, but told me to climb to the top of that mountain, the sheer vertical height of it confirmed what I thought, it was impossible to get myself up there by my own human strength. While I was complaining about my lack of ability, I was lifted up like a feather, which means when the time comes for us to go up it will only be by supernatural ability.

When I looked down from the top of the mountain and saw a city at night with a big carnival in the center, the city at night represented the darkness of our nation’s spiritual condition. The people did not recognize the danger they were in. The carnival at the center of the city represented how they were focused on entertainment because they did not comprehend the darkness they were in. It was not a natural darkness, but a spiritual darkness that was captivating, tantalizing, and seducing them like a carnival would captivate a child.

The urgency of the time quickly closing in was illustrated by my turning back to see big boulders or rocks placed in intermittent places with carved out centers with one person at a time in them. This revealed what is coming at the end of this age. Right before the Lord comes for us, true Christians will be hunted down finding no place of safety. They were spread out intermittently because they did not know each other, but were all led there individually just like I was. I did not know them and they did not know me.

They were quietly resting in their safe places, tucked away in the cleft of the rock. They were just sitting in the rock without any visible means of supply because they were not there for long. They were just peacefully, confidently waiting.

When I felt the sense of urgency to find my own rock, I immediately found one already there right by me because God had already worked it out for me in advance.

When I heard a noise and looked and saw a man in a white robe holding a lantern going from rock to rock and gathering them one by one, I knew right away he was sent from heaven. When he came to me and told me to hurry up, I went with him right away because I knew he was sent to get us.

When we got to the cave and we went in and saw a people group at the base of the cave below, I knew they were all gathered together like we were. The fact that they were waiting for that man meant they not only knew him, but they had a fervent need for him and deeply loved him.

He wasted no time asking them to come forward to get clean from their sins, which caused an exponential increase in the moving of the Holy Spirit. His message was all about repentance and getting everything right with God, which was why he told them to confess their sins, even if they so much as took a bible from their mother’s house.

I immediately knew what he meant was our decisions to do things that might not at all seem like a sin, but in a warped religious way we are sinning without even realizing it. There is going to be a call from the Holy Spirit to get ourselves clean before the Lord returns. The bride must make herself ready, but not with outward adornment. God is looking for inner beauty as it says in Psalm 45:13, “The king’s daughter is all glorious within, her clothing is of wrought gold.”

He is coming for a spotless bride, which is us. There is a preparation process we must soon go through before He comes, which was the purpose for our being gathered together at the end. We must be ready to move with Him, leaving the hows and whys up to Him. Our part is to just obey.

Joanie Stahl

Author: Joanie Stahl

As a young Jewish girl, Joanie Sthal received Jesus as her Messiah and soon began receiving dreams and visions of world events. At first these gifts scared her, so she asked for them to cease. Instead, they increased and she surrendered her will to His. By spending much time alone with the Lord she learned how to be guided by Him and to wait on Him for interpretation.

Today, Joanie is a wife and mother. She believes the time has come for the “Bride to make herself ready,” which is why she now feels released to share her dreams and visions received during the past 40 years as warnings of things that will soon take place.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Kathy Culver
April 8, 2016 12:27 pm

Thanks ROB on info about the CAL.com —- Just posted a word about the conference on Joanie’s
post Things will change Suddenly! thank you Wiley for info—I think there will be a long line in heaven to
speak to our dear brother David!

Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
April 8, 2016 9:07 am

This prophesy article about the new invisible supernatural church is worth sharing.

Kathy Culver
April 8, 2016 12:11 am

WOW–Joanie this is a post that just keeps on living and giving. Welcome Anne—thanks Thierry, James,
all Z3r’s—you all bless me and strengthen our walks! YES–My prayer list is growing also Wiley.
Pray for our daughter , really being shaken by the world. The days are darkest before the dawn! God has her and she’s kicking! AND ROBERT—-How About the King’s Palace—There’s NO Time like the Present-
Heard it’s a White Robe —No ties event!

Kathy Culver
April 7, 2016 10:52 pm

Well CAROL—maybe you could swing by and pick up your ” First Fruits Sister” our B-Day’s on the 24th!
The only way I’m going is through translation! Pray Holy Spirt directs your every step in such a way that you could have never expected! Be our Z3 reporter , bless you, batten down the whole armor of God and
celebrate in His presence!! Look forward to a SUPER report!

Carol
April 7, 2016 8:53 pm

Is any one of the Z3 family going to The Call’s Azusa Now revival this Saturday in L.A. coliseum? It will bring together in unity believers, prophets and people with a John-the-Baptist anointing to make clear a path for King Jesus’ coming. This commemorates the 110 year anniversary of the Azusa Street revival. I expect Holy Spirit to show up in a big way as we pray for our nation and revival. If you go, I will be standing by myself for God because a Nazarite is not turned back or dissuaded. “Though none go with me, still I will follow,” the old hymn has never been more true as the tares separate from the wheat. Hope to see all of you there. (I only have a 7 hour drive…might be a little more or less for y’all.)

Rob Perrett
April 8, 2016 1:02 am

I’m half the world away, but will be tuning in live online:

Tune-in via http://www.AzusaNow2016.com or TheCall.com. The program will air from 7am – 10:30pm pacific daylight savings time on Saturday, April 9th. It will be available in English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, and Portuguese. The program will also air on a popular Christian television network. Check local satellite listings.

Mar R.
Mar R.
April 7, 2016 10:30 pm

I wasn’t aware of this event. Strangely, just this week in a small group we were speaking about the Azusa Revival and I even purchased a book online about it: “True Stories of the Azusa Street Miracles and Beyond.” So far the book has been very encouraging.

What strikes me the most about the Azusa street revival was how God used humble, broken, lowly, unknown people that were just submitting to God and obeying what the Spirit was saying to do. They met in a run down old warehouse that was in disrepair. I am not saying God won’t move in a giant arena, but it seems more in His nature to use unlikely places and people. I am thankful that there is such a desire for the move of the Spirit though. I pray that people’s lives are changed and a spark is started for sure.

Mar R.
Mar R.
April 8, 2016 11:35 am

I am going. The Lord has made it very clear I am supposed to be there! Warriors are uniting at this event for God’s purpose. 🙂

Rosemary
Rosemary
April 2, 2016 8:39 pm

James, in your comment back to Joanie: ” I believe one of the ways God is extending His hand to the people seated in the boulders is through sites like Z3news.com.” I totally agree … I have been so blessed! And immediately what dropped into my spirit was that the “boulders” were prepared for the “bold-ers.” Those who are “bold” in reaching out to church members, family, friends, co-workers, etc. about the times we live in only to be scoffed and sidelined. May we be like those in Acts who upon persecution prayed for even more boldness!

Anne S.
Anne S.
April 2, 2016 7:26 pm
Joan, when I heard you for the first time, yesterday (a friend posted an interview video on FB of yours with ‘Tony’), I felt we were cut from the same spirit cloth; and, I’m happy to have come to this site to read of others who are sensing our Bridegroom’s very near approach for us. Truly wonderful, even though He has impressed upon me that we are walking pretty much alone in these last ticks of the clock (as He had you), as He intends to bring us to that point of complete and naked trust in His love. <3 He gave me Psalm 102:7 (from the KJV) a few months ago and told me to cling to it. It is music to my birdie ears. I did want to chat with you about how I sought God's face over the troubling pre-, mid-, and post-tribulation schisms, which I did hear you mention and brush aside. I realize it is wise not to enter that can of worms, especially on air, but I want to share this brief story, and maybe we can talk about it, someday. When I was younger (around 20 years ago), I asked God to give me wisdom over that issue and began digging in earnest through the Scriptures. I had been 'schooled' at a Calvary Chapel, but the way Scriptures were tossed out over that doctrine bothered me, because some just didn't fit. I asked God to reveal truth to me, and He did. When finished years later, it all fit perfectly, because it is His mind, after all. I still believe we are, as His wheat, predestined to be harvested, one year, in the early spring. I do pray our sense of this timing of soon, as in this spring, is true. He also… Read more »
Joanie Stahl
Joan Stahl
April 3, 2016 6:21 pm

Ann I would love to have a nice chat with you. You can email me at:

inhisgrip.stahl@gmail.com I think we could have a lot to talk about. I hope to hear from you.

God bless,
Joanie

Susanne
Susanne
April 3, 2016 2:55 pm

Anne S, thank you for sharing all of this! I also read the KJV of the bible and believe in a pre-trib rapture. It just doesn’t sit well with me that we would need to be saved and then that we would be subjected to taking the mark of the beast during the tribulation and lose our salvation. I believe this is for those who get saved during the tribulation and they can’t take the mark. There’s no point of Jesus dying on the cross for our sins if we can lose our salvation! Jesus’ death, burial and resurrection is good enough! In fact, it’s the only thing that’s gunna get us to heaven because we aren’t EVER good enough to get there on our own! Salvation is a free gift, rewards are based on our works. (And I would urge all Christians to store up some rewards in heaven. Our time on earth is extremely short compared to eternity!) I definitely believe the bible and I know that there’s going to be an economic collapse, a lack of food, horrible catastrophes, etc…. the bible is very clear on this! But I just don’t see how the church (saved people right now) possibly fits into it. I fully believe that the saved people on the earth will be raptured out before (or very shortly after) the seals are opened. (BTW; I’m not here to argue with anyone or to persuade other’s to change their minds. I believe that the people corresponding here are saved and we are all brothers and sisters in Christ.) Anne, I’d love to hear more of what you’ve learned regarding the rapture if you are willing to share. My email is cogarsj10@hotmail.com. Thank you~! Susanne

April 3, 2016 5:17 pm
Thierry Fokou
Thierry Fokou
April 7, 2016 3:56 pm

James, I totally agree with you.

Since 2011 I was researching about religion. I started to get information about US president but I wasn’t sure. I watched many YouTube video about Him( MENA Lee Grebin, Jonathan Kleck, Hestlamb; Baba Vanga about the last black US president, and…). I decided to ask myself in praying, worshiping to almighty God, The Lord of Lords and Savior and the Holy spirit and…
In February 9, 2016 about 08 PM I was sleeping and I had a dream I was at a concert. On the podium there was a rap artist or rapper singing with a hood on his head. when I saw his face, It was the face of a crossbred, and It was Barack Hussein Obama. What He was singing was “THE MUSLIM ELECTED THEIR LEADER AND HE IS GOING TO KILL EVERYONE NEXT” I heard this phrase twice and the I woke up. I was so terrified when I woke up and I decided to write it down.

April 7, 2016 5:49 pm

Thanks for sharing this Thierry!

Thierry F
Thierry F
April 10, 2016 3:51 pm

Thanks James for this website and the Z3 family. This website is such a blessing for me.

Susanne
Susanne
April 4, 2016 1:22 pm

Yes, I agree!

Anne S.
Anne S.
April 4, 2016 1:44 pm

Thanks, Susanne!

Anne S.
Anne S.
April 4, 2016 12:02 am

James Bailey, — I completely agree with your statement that the first 3 Seals are opened. Wow. You’re the first person I’ve heard to agree on that point (yet to read your links). I would say “I’m in heaven” with finding that like-mindedness out there, but I know I’m not; however, I’m sure you get my meaning. It won’t be long, though. The fourth Seal will be so telling to all. It’s what He’s preparing us to endure, but not yet our call-up. A big wake-up to those who are willing to be awakened. Many still won’t be, of course.

And, Susanne, thank you for sharing. I will write you, soon.

April 4, 2016 1:57 am

Welcome to Z3 Anne!

Anne S.
Anne S.
April 4, 2016 1:43 pm

Thank you, James. I’m glad I’ve come.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
April 3, 2016 7:13 pm

James, there are some who believe the seals don’t begin until the A/C confirms a seven year peace treaty with Israel and that the seals begin a seven year tribulation period, Daniel’s 70th week. I don’t see that happening until after WW III after which a ten nation coalition will form, Revised Rome. This war can happen any time now but before 2021 at which time Terry Bennett’s last seven year period kicks in. There are also many who believe the rapture can happen at any time. The fact that the USA no longer has a vote at the IMF speaks VOLUMES.

April 3, 2016 7:29 pm

Some people believe the earth is flat, but that does not make it true.

Steve S
Steve S
April 3, 2016 10:29 pm

Conversely, many people believe the earth is a spinning globe, but that does not make it true. Here’s something else to ponder: Why is the Antichrist so obsessed with mocking this topic?

“Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.” (1 Thess. 5:21)

April 3, 2016 11:33 pm

No rebuttal required.

Oxnard
April 2, 2016 4:26 pm

April 19th article Temple of Baal in New York and London plus China gets control of setting the gold price… both April 19th

DENNIS MANNING
April 2, 2016 1:28 pm

PREDESTINATION……….The Jews were the Chosen of God because they were PHYSICAL sons of Jacob/Israel………….in the NT, the Christians are the Chosen of God, because they are the Spiritual sons of Jesus………..Jacob/Israel was a foreshadow of Jesus……Israel had 12 physical sons……Jesus had 12 Spiritual sons…….This is the meaning of predestination, that the sons are pre-destined BY BIRTH AND KINSHIP AND INHERITANCE to receive the Promises of God…..PRAISE CHRIST!

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
April 2, 2016 1:59 pm

Dennis, there is no predestination in the Calvin sense of the term. Every man has a fair chance at salvation. God had a remnant within the sons of of Abraham and He has a remnant today, even of those calling themselves Christians. A loving God would never predesignate any person to Hell and not give them a fair chance to accept Him. Do we agree? He who is led by the Spirit of God, he is a son of God.

Christine Hinzman
Christine Hinzman
April 2, 2016 5:05 pm

Thank you Joanie I so appreciate your ministry.
The Lord began speaking to me several months ago to create a hand’s on teaching aid for children (that could be used by new believing adults) to guide them toward intimacy with Jesus. I too believe God is calling His Bride to repent, purifying us to be holy and useful to guide the masses when this world further falls apart. I’ve been making these tiny color books and teaching this approach to my Awana and Junior Church kids. It’s like the colorful “wordless books” of the seventies, except modified. God really emphasized to me to teach the color Black: Repent 1 John 1:9; and the Red: Pray for Jesus’ Blood to transform Psalms 51:10-12; Other colors: Purple: Praise the Lord Psalms 138:1, Green: Hide God’s Word in your heart Psalms 119:11, Blue: Be thankful 1 Thess. 5:16-17, Yellow Love your neighbor Luke 10:27b. “The Lord is not slow in keeping His promise, as some understand slowness. Instead He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance”….”So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with Him.” 2 Peter 3:9 &14

Kevin Ball
April 2, 2016 10:50 am

I read this exact dream almost word for word a few years ago. This was before z3news existed.