“In the Coming Two Months a Great Wind of Fury Will Blow Across this Nation”

strong_wind

“This is the season of the wind blowing in several different directions. For with the wind comes blessing, and with the wind comes judgment.

Nature shows the effects of the wind, and no one can see the wind. You see its effects in nature, as hurricanes and other catastrophic weather patterns. And the wind of My spirit from whence you do not know, but I bring with it a gentle breeze, and also the sound of My fury.

For in the coming two months a great wind of fury will blow across this nation. People will be caught-up in the fury of the activity of this nation’s candidacy. And fights will break out in the cities, but those who are wise will listen to the gentle breeze of My still small voice.

For I did the same with My servant Elijah; for as he went to the cave, as he ran and found shelter there, he thought My voice was in the fury of the fire and the earthquake. But it wasn’t. So also, those who know My voice, listen intently, and don’t be swayed by the other voices that say, ‘This is going to happen, or that is going to happen.’

Know that I AM in control of everything, and it is I that raises up one and casts down another.”

Then He said, “Go out, and stand on the mountain before the LORD.” And behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind tore into the mountains and broke the rocks in pieces before the LORD, but the LORD was not in the wind; and after the wind an earthquake, but the LORD was not in the earthquake; and after the earthquake a fire, but the LORD was not in the fire; and after the fire a still small voice. So it was, when Elijah heard it, that he wrapped his face in his mantle and went out and stood in the entrance of the cave. Suddenly a voice came to him, and said, “What are you doing here, Elijah?” (1 Kings 19:11-13)

Stephen Hanson

Author: Stephen Hanson

Stephen Hanson of In His Truth Ministries came to the Lord is a special way in 1975 and has been prophesying regularly since. In these end-time birthing pangs we are to be reminded that judgment must first begin with the household of God. Will we be prepared and ready?

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other free digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats or for any publication that is not free, please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

Mimi D
Mimi D
September 2, 2016 1:33 pm

Yes, still, small voice. Most of us blame attention deficit disorder on our inability to get quiet before the Lord. Or else were so wrapped up in praying for our own needs that we aren’t able to hear the Holy Spirit. Lord, quiet our hearts and minds to hear from You. Wonderful word from heaven.

Eileen
Eileen
September 2, 2016 3:35 pm

Thank you Stephen for this good word from the Lord to pay attention to His still small voice. He has been reminding me of the importance to be able to hear and discern His voice over all the voices clamoring for my attention.
He is above this world and sitting in control on His throne and is not anxious or rattled by all the clamoring in the world. He knows the whole story from the beginning to the end and He has written to us in His Word what His plans are. With Jesus we are overcomers! “We have this hope as an anchor of the soul, a hope both sure and steadfast and one which enters within the veil where Jesus has entered as a forerunner for us…” (Heb 6:19-20)
He showed me that even in a hurricane there is a quiet calm in the middle that NOTHING can disturb. So I am to focus on Jesus and keep the FAITH- Focus Above In The Hurricane!

Paul Benson
September 2, 2016 3:25 pm

Stephen;
AMEN brother. It is vital to our wellbeing as believers that we can settle ourselves down enough to hear the voice of the Spirit of God. We need to heed these words of the Savior:

And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. Luke 21:34

Just allowing ourselves to be overly affected (overcharged) by the cares of life can dull us to the things of God. Smith Wigglesworth said the end-time revival would involve those who were in tune with both the Word of God and the Spirit of God. The voice of both is necessary for solidity of doctrine as well as current instruction. Without both we will NOT see fullness of revival.

A Z3 reader recently gave me a link to a dream of Michael Boldea that I hadn’t thought on for quite a while. It is a very beautiful portrait of the refreshing nature and also the life-giving power of God’s Word; as well as the sad reality of the way this pure river can be muddied by man. I posted it to my blog if any would like to read his account of this dream.

Blessings;
Paul Benson

Richard
Richard
September 2, 2016 5:29 pm

Amen to that brother. Smith Wigglesworth is awesome, his books being probably the most Spirit filled encouraging books a person could ever read. I can’t wait to meet him.

Cali
Cali
September 2, 2016 8:23 pm

Amen Richard and John G Lake,
Power in those men

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
September 2, 2016 1:09 pm

Amen! I love the feel and comfort of a gentle breeze, now I will have ears to listen to his gentle breeze during the coming storm!

Mar R.
September 2, 2016 7:46 pm

I wrote a song about this passage of scripture (1 Kings19:11-13) about 15 years ago. Here is a link if anyone is interested. It is one of my favorite passages. The song is called “Then God Whispered.” http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=7259707&q=hi&newref=1

Carol
Carol
September 2, 2016 12:26 pm

Stephen- Thank you for sharing his word. Just thought I should share this, I see nothing good out of this.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
September 2, 2016 5:20 pm

These idiots should just hold up a HUGE sign that reads, “PLEASE JUDGE US!”

Cali
Cali
September 3, 2016 6:06 pm

I know right…the last days ..

Cali
Cali
September 2, 2016 2:55 pm

Carol
Carol
September 2, 2016 12:33 pm
Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
September 2, 2016 5:06 pm

Yep. They’ll be burning alright!

Martin
Martin
September 4, 2016 11:57 am

Beyond well done! 🔥🔥🔥

Jeff Byerly
September 3, 2016 8:44 am
Elizabeth Davis
September 2, 2016 12:06 pm

Thank you Stephen for your faithfulness to our Lord and sharing his word.

FYI – I was just on a minister’s FB page and a man was saying Donald Trump is gonna save us. Egads!