“I am coming to judge a nation whose sins have polluted the heavens.”

My son, today I sent out the word to My watchmen, “I Am Coming – Get Ready!” My watchmen who heard My cry must sound the alarm. They must blow the trumpet to all this nation and to the world.

What – you think you are the only nation with My watchmen? No, I have a remnant all around the world who bow their knee to only Me and hear My voice. Today I set a marker in time. Today I have blown the Trumpet of Judgment, and I say to My watchmen and remnant, “I Am Coming – Get Ready!”

This world is ready to explode with My fury and fire! Sound the alarm! The judgments are here, and no one is prepared for what is coming. I have tried to shake the church awake, but they go back to sleep. I have tried to wake My church by sending hurricanes, but they went back to sleep. I have tried to wake the church with My prophets, but the church would rather believe the lying prophets that speak of peace and safety in this world.

My son, I Am Coming – Get Ready! Blow the trumpet! Warn My people, for when I come, I am coming to judge a nation whose sins have polluted the heavens. All My watchmen should be on their knees, listening to my instruction instead of seeing what others are saying.

I Am Coming Soon – Get Ready! Put your armor on and pick up the sword that you have allowed to get rusty! The armor I gave you in Ephesians 6, PUT IT ON! Get ready – the battle has begun! My remnant and My watchmen will be under heavy attack, but you have on the armor, you have my word, “Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world.”

I Am Coming Soon – Get Ready! is My battle cry! Shout it out to everyone! Be the watchman I called you to be!!

My son, while the battle rages over the souls of this world, I am pouring out My Spirit to fill all those who call upon My Name. This revival flood is beginning now and will not last long, for I Am Coming Soon – Get Ready!

My daughter Christina has heard My voice, and the mighty revival will begin in this nation. It will spread like fire across this land, then will everyone hear, “I Am Coming Soon – Get Ready!”

Watchmen – Be Watchmen! Do not sleep on duty! Do not be as the church! Stand your ground! Shout it out loud! HE IS COMING – GET READY!!! Amen.

Messiah Jesus

Scripture Reference:

1 And the word of the Lord came to me, saying,
2 “Son of man, speak to the sons of your people and say to them, ‘If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman,
3 and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows on the trumpet and warns the people,
4 then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.
5 He heard the sound of the trumpet but did not take warning; his blood will be on himself. But had he taken warning, he would have delivered his life.
6 But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require from the watchman’s hand.’
7 “Now as for you, son of man, I have appointed you a watchman for the house of Israel; so you will hear a message from My mouth and give them warning from Me.
8 When I say to the wicked, ‘O wicked man, you will surely die,’ and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require from your hand.
9 But if you on your part warn a wicked man to turn from his way and he does not turn from his way, he will die in his iniquity, but you have delivered your life. (Ezekiel 33:1-9)

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

John Barry
John Barry
March 7, 2018 6:43 AM
I consider myself a prayer warrior monk & watchman , I try to stay focused on prayer now & I find the world very ugly and try to avoid it as much as possible . I injured my left shoulder & left side of my back ( pain level 9-10 at the time and unable to sleep because of the pain ) last November 29 , 2017 . Four prayer warriors prayed for me to be healed , one had laid hands on me before for my lower back and I was healed . Nothing happened , no healing , so I prayed and the LORD said go to the Doc’s , I have people I want you to talk to . So reluctantly I went not liking our medical system , but knowing there were people GOD wanted me to speak to . At the Doc’s office there were two nurses where the subject of the day and hour came up & I got to warn them & pray with one , same at the xray place & the MRI place & therapy place . I have gotten to tell at least one person every place I have reluctantly gone in this adventure . So while my shoulder & back have been a real pain , I have gotten to warn 8-9 people of the day and hour & point them to Z3 and pray with four of those . While this has been no fun for me , it has a Kingdom purpose and there was a hunger in each person I talked too , to know the truth and that was HOLY SPIRIT . Look around you friends , the harvest field is ready , but we must speak out . Every person GOD brings in our… Read more »
tom
tom
March 8, 2018 10:37 AM
Join the discussion John I know what you are talking about I lived I pain for 65 years had 7 slipped discs put them back in place by my self 3 times then it became so bad that I couldn’t button up my shirt or pull my belt tighten I was living on the street the only kind of work I know how to do was construction I was a physical guy I couldn’t read or write I when to a hire the handy cap place trying to find some work I could do they took one look at me and said you need to be in the hospital they made arrangement for me to get an operation at a teaching hospital they used me to show others what It looked like and how to fix it . Well I lived for 65 years in pain I had many miracles of healings for other people through those years even when one time I was in so much pain that I could hardly talk and once I passed out a few months latter He was doing miracles through me again the people didn’t know the pain I was in even if I told them they couldn’t see it. I had them pray for me I when to churches to ask them to pray for me most of them looked it me like they didn’t believe in that kind of thing I would end up preaching to them. While his Spirit was being poured out I would pray and ask Him within my self what about me you know I believe you, you, are doing these things through me manifest your healing in me. My wife said I was a drunk because some times I couldn’t walk and would stagger She divorced… Read more »
Sue C
Sue C
March 8, 2018 9:19 PM

Bless your heart precious man of God. Praying for you for total restoration.

Bernie
Bernie
March 8, 2018 9:47 AM

John Barry,
The Lord shared with me a long time ago, that He wasn’t all that interested in my comfort. However, He is very interested in my obedience and Holiness.

Your experience and response is right on the mark.

Carolanne
Carolanne
March 12, 2018 6:21 PM

John Barry, I’m so sorry about your pain. It sounds like the Lord is warming you to endure the pain we will be forced to endure for the sake of the Cross. You won’t lose your reward for using the horrible pain for His glory. You are an inspiration of obedience and preserverance. I’ll be praying for your relief and good rest, and complete healing of your thorn in the flesh. Sounds like the Enemy wants to stop you, and you showed him nothing would stop you from enduring for our Lord!

John Barry
John Barry
March 12, 2018 7:34 PM

TY & Blessings sister Carolanne !

Stacy
Stacy
March 8, 2018 6:17 AM

Such a true and confirming word!

Lester
Lester
March 7, 2018 5:09 AM

Father in Heaven, Hallowed be Your Name. Thy Kingdom come.
May Your Will be done throughout the Nations
You alone are Righteous and Holy.
All of Your Judgements are righteous and true.

Men have rejected Your Word and Your Son.
All men have sinned and are guilty.
Only by the righteous and holy blood of Your Son Jesus has
salvation come to any of Your children.

Sin is now rampant in what calls itself the church. but it is not.
Sin is rampant throughout all the nations, governments and peoples.
It is indeed a horrible and deadly stench that pollutes every nation.
How can you bear to stand this any longer?

May every true Watchmen throughout the Nations hear Your Word, understand the time and see what
You are now doing. Let every Watchman stand, fully armed and blow the Trumpet of The Lord loud, clear and long.
Let not any man be able to say “I did not hear the Trumpet of The Lord.”

Out of Your Great Love and Grace, give ears to those who hear the Your Call to repent.
Bring Your Salvation to people from every nation, language, tribe and family. Jesus is
worthy of the great end time harvest.

May Your Mercies triumph over Your Judgements.

Thank you Father.

Come quickly Lord Jesus! Amen and Amen!

Kate Pruitt
Kate Pruitt
March 7, 2018 6:55 AM

Amen! Thank you Lester for putting into words my heart’s prayer!!

Carrie D
Carrie D
March 7, 2018 11:17 AM

Amen to that Kate!

Melissa M
Melissa M
March 7, 2018 7:52 AM

If I’m wearied and sickened in my spirit and soul by the perverse and self indulged society – how much more a Holy and Pure God who cannot look on sin? I’m so tired of the filth and gross sins everywhere. I live in a big City and I see Ads glorifying wicked occult movies/ ads encouraging one to disown their parents and to embrace alternative lifestyles. Murder and deception all promoted as we become more dull to the evils around us. I want my Lord Jesus to return- may we be like Noah who was grieved in his Spirit by the wickedness of man and so embrace Holiness unto the Lord – as we pray for lost sinners to repent and turn to Christ . Let us be made ready. May our hearts not fail us for the things we will witness. May we not shrink back in fear but go boldy knowing our God will never leave us nor forsake us.

Susan
March 7, 2018 8:32 AM

I agree, Melissa. My heart aches in grieving for what Papa witnesses each day in our so-called ‘civilization.’ We see surface dirt, HE sees it all in high def. He is so long suffering and patient. But, the stench of this world has reached His nostrils and it is time.. I pray victory in every believer to lead multitudes to His feet in salvation in these last days. I pray strength, courage and supernatural gifts for those taking up their cross for the Kingdom. Shalom and blessings!

tom
tom
March 8, 2018 10:52 AM

Join the discussion right on I moved to the country 17 years a go the darkness was so thick around me I could feel it I couldn’t stand it, I would pray take me home Lord take me home I have seen enough

Melissa M
Melissa M
March 7, 2018 7:40 AM

I suggest we all read this prophecy over and pray over what is presented here. Go back and read the Book of Ephesians 6 and ask the Lord to fill us with all ability to take up our Armor and Sword and be battle ready.
I also wonder- who is this “Christina“ that was mentioned in this word?
Side note: everyday I think this could be the day when that {Event} occurs and all will change suddenly-forever. May the Grace of our Lord and Savior be in us . Keep us. Bless His Holy Name.

Oliver Apacway
Oliver Apacway
March 7, 2018 8:03 AM

From Jeff Byerly’ website:

Alida Pretorius says:
March 7, 2018 at 7:41 am
Is there any explanation of who ‘My daughter Christina’ is ?
Come, Lord Jesus, come !!!

Jeff Byerly says:
March 7, 2018 at 7:42 am
I asked Byron personally and he said Christina Lynn Leahz

Marie
Marie
March 7, 2018 7:38 PM

I think she is the Christian broadcaster who shared the testimony of Byron Searle through a video

Oliver Apacway
Oliver Apacway
March 7, 2018 8:54 PM

Yes, she is the one.

Greg
Greg
March 7, 2018 8:46 AM

I think he is referencing Christine Beadsworth….maybe? Yes, I know Byron wrote Christina vs. Christine, but maybe it was a diminutive or a typo. Maybe Byron will write in and verify.

Greg
Greg
March 7, 2018 8:46 AM

Oops….just read comment below. Apologies.

Jay Gibson
Jay Gibson
March 7, 2018 6:14 AM

My Father, Almighty God of All. Your Perfect Will be Done. Please help me to be obedient to Your Will. Love, Jay

Tim
Tim
March 7, 2018 9:02 AM

God bless you Byron. Reality Therapy is God’s way of loving us. Many pagans will lose everything financially and gain entry to Heaven by trusting Christ as their Savior and King. Of course God wants to prosper us however the truest form of prosperity exists in trusting Jesus Christ for our life here and for eternity.

Thank You and God bless you.

C.J. K
C.J. K
March 8, 2018 12:37 AM

Over 40 years ago I was sitting under a big tree praying and enjoying the beautiful sunshine when I was taken into a vision of the blood running down the streets of America. I thought I was crazy because it was a time of peace and honor and respect for this country. Lately I have been seeing this vision more and more. Lord help us and help us to help the people realize the time of decision is NOW!! The line was drawn a while back and we ignored it, Oh Lord please forgive us.

Sister Ann
Sister Ann
March 7, 2018 5:07 PM

GOD has commanded me to deputies his wayward children. I am recruiting them for the LORDS army. Their allegiance and Commander in CHIEF is to the Most High.
dep·u·ty
ˈdepyədē/Submit
noun
noun: deputy; plural noun: deputies
a person whose immediate superior is a senior figure within an organization and who is empowered to act as a substitute for this superior.
R U ResQ ReD?

Jon J
Jon J
March 7, 2018 4:32 PM

Yabadabadoo

Ed H
Ed H
March 7, 2018 9:45 AM
Jon J
Jon J
March 7, 2018 8:24 PM

I saw that! The crazy thing is, Cyrus of Persia, from all I can gather, did not fulfill the words of Isaiah 44:28 and 45.