Coming harvest will look different than what we expect.

Rapper Kanye West helped lead last Sunday’s praise and worship service at Atlanta’s New Birth Baptist Church. In the 55-minute video shown below, he sang and shared the following messages:

“You sent your son to die for us and all you ask is for radical obedience to you. You’re not asking us to do the least. You know how people are like, ‘At least I…,’ how are we gonna do the least when He did the most?

I’ve seen Him work miracles in my life. You know the devil presents so many flashy, shiny objects. I’ve seen everything that the devil could’ve showed you via TV, videos, car dealerships, jewelry, houses, and I’ll tell you… Nothin’ beats God…and a sound mind.

Let’s not be concerned with the opinions of men at all. Only the opinion of God. I know we say this is the culture or that is the culture. To be radically in service to Christ is the only culture that I want to know about.”

Seeing Kanye West sharing these things might seem out of context from what we’re used to seeing, which is why it reminds me of a dream I received in May 2017 because the dream revealed there will be people turning to God in the coming days who won’t look like what we normally expect. I believe we are being warned to not be moved by outward appearances, but rely totally on the inner witness of the Holy Spirit to help us see the hearts of those who are coming to Him.

I’ve shared this dream previously, but reposting it here for convenience. In the dream, Christians were not allowed to meet publicly, so we were meeting secretly. Instead of a traditional meeting facility, we met outside in what appeared to be the parking lot of an abandoned business complex. It looked like something from an apocalyptic movie, but it was a gathering of disciples, all quietly standing and listening as several of us taught them how to be led by the Holy Spirit. Many of them stood around us while others looked down from the top of a parking deck.

We had no microphones or speaker systems, but everyone could hear us. We had no
script, no program, no pre-arranged plan. We just followed the leading of the Holy Spirit, saying what He put in our heart to say. One person would speak for a few minutes, then another, as the Spirit moved. There was no competition between us. We worked together seamlessly, in perfect harmony. His promptings were clear and strong, so we had no doubt about what He wanted us to say. We just followed His script, so we were not only teaching, but also demonstrating how to be led by Him. At different times, the teaching reached climactic points, causing the whole crowd to erupt with applause.

I explained how to listen to the inner witness, the promptings coming from the inside, from our heart, our inner man. I explained that before we can be led by the Holy Spirit, we must first be born again by the Spirit. I told them, “You must first invite the Lord Jesus Christ to come into your heart. Invite Him to be the Lord of your life. Then He will receive you and He will lead you and guide you.” (Romans 10:9-10)

I looked up to the top of the parking deck and saw a row of rough looking guys standing there. They had long hair and beards and were dressed like biker dudes. I knew they were new disciples and they were hungry to hear the message. They were taking in every word of it, watching, listening, and nodding their heads in agreement. I knew how much they needed to know these things we were teaching. I felt compassion for them and for everyone there because of the dark times we were facing. End of dream.

ChristineB
ChristineB
September 19, 2019 7:19 PM

Thanks for posting this James. I have had been praying for Kanye West for the past couple of years – just drawn to this young man for some reason.
This is so, so encouraging!! I will now pray that Jesus will seal him and his family (yes and that includes Kim Kardashian) for end-time Kingdom purposes.
During the last two decades, Holy Spirit has been dealing with my judgemental, holier than thou attitude. Layer upon layer, sifting through my pious, prideful heart. I wrote this below as a result of the purging.
His Amazing Grace – 04/14/17
My grace goes where most of My children fear to tread – to the depths of despair; to the darkest, depravity of the soul; to the callously selfish heart; to the vilest imagination in thought and in action – to the unrecognizable cry of humanity.
My grace, My shed blood covers and cleanses every sin imaginable and unimaginable. It cost Me everything.
If I am in you and My grace is forged within your very being then you have no choice but to offer this freely to those who repel you in such a manner.

During this time, Father God has been increasingly intercepting my life path with those who qualify to be recipients of such overwhelming grace. What great, pursuing love He encompasses for those lost in sin – I being one of those lost and now found in Him!!
Abundant Blessings!

Jenny from U.K
September 20, 2019 3:09 AM

First you are speaking of red lists and fema camps ….. then you post this nonsense PLEASE have some discernment. These people are mind controlled entities. They know not what they are saying. It is all part of the agenda. Wake up and pray for wisdom. I am so shocked to see this on such a normally sound site.

samuel oldham
September 20, 2019 3:35 AM

amen sister i was gonna say the same thing after that antichrist church service he pulled outside with beyonce i believe

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
September 20, 2019 4:07 AM

Beyonce is definitely under mind control- monarch programing like most of them..U only have to look @ the one eye she covers & other symbology in her songs, outfits.. etc.provocative dancing & actions.. same as Madonna, same as lady gaga.and many others on the Celebrity list. .

Hollywood is full of it.. don’t be deceived these puppets are used by the elite.in the entertainment business. to make millions of dollars for themselves & their royalties. I am not so convinced. re these type of Celebs..

Yeshua and The Father..He desires Holiness unto the Lord.. touch no unclean thing..
come out & be separate….Repentance means to leave your old lifestyle behind …Teshuva.. means Turn in Completely the opposite direction. .and never go back to your previous lifestyle or live in Compromise.

Hollywood & music industry etc is owned by rich Elite & Illuminati controlled.
The Secret origin of Hollywood.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLlNMecWY3E&list=PL2eu-E1cTwaY_N1WkAsl6sJKO_rvsPoPs&index=17&t=0s True origin of Hollywood. worth watching..

cunny fred
cunny fred
September 20, 2019 3:34 AM

It is not nonsense it is the truth – God can use anybody to achieve His purpose.
God created everybody and everything.
Is God not permitted to use a piece of His creation, whenever He chooses to?

HE Campbell
HE Campbell
September 21, 2019 7:16 PM

Agree…and also the “word” posted here from the gal in ministry w/ a 5 Fold title making constant hand signs, yet no one sees and comprehends? Thankfully there are a cpl. who do, but the majority do not b/c they refuse to research and acknowledge how deep all of this runs, and has for a very long time. It is very, very dark, and it is deception and death under the guise of the angel of light. It is in the church, and no matter how many parables or scriptures to back up their condoning of this, and apparent blindness it is stark, blatant, and yet they refuse to see wishing instead to misquote scriptures. I am the first to offer true repentance and have a heart for the lost and all who would come, but sadly the Body of Christ is quite beguiled in many ways. I am no babe in Christ either. I can speak as an elder and I do when told to. Research yourself for all doubting. No babe in Christ should ever be pimped out on church stages for gain…it has been being done for decades. Idolatry and nothing less. Come out of her …so grievous.

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
September 20, 2019 4:08 AM

I agree Jenny from UK.

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
September 20, 2019 4:31 AM

Jenny from U.K. ..look up this you tube video by R$E..( RISE.)The Secret Origin of Hollywood- will shock you! .Published on 27 th June 2018 (-426,915 views.) well worth watching.

Sam
Sam
September 19, 2019 11:58 AM

I just want to see a revival sweep all the corners of the globe. All nations, creeds, and backgrounds.

Michelle gibson
Michelle gibson
September 19, 2019 12:45 PM

So do I Sam, and I want to be right in the mist of it

Daren Williams
Daren Williams
September 21, 2019 2:10 PM

I don’t post here much but before I saw this post there was a prophetic dream by Jeremiah Johnson I saw on Facebook regarding Kanye West, Donald Trump, and Justin Bieber:

Seems to fit what was posted here.

The other day I was watching the testimony of Justin Biebers mom on YouTube. It seems like God definitely has His hand on him.

I noticed some posts here about the illuminati, symbolism, and stuff like that, and I understand, I used to be all into that, and I really think it ultimately lead me to realize something was really wrong here on earth which helped me deepen my relationship with Jesus. At the same time, it’s easy to get carried away with it. I do believe there is some truth to it, and of course we know the whole world is under the power of the enemy right now, but I think a lot of the stuff you find on YouTube and the internet about the illuminati and similar things is smoke and mirrors in my opinion, a distraction.

Of course we don’t want to be deceived, but I believe the best way to not be deceived is to be close to Jesus, abiding in the word of God, and abiding in prayer, not being presumptuous but being humble and asking God to reveal the truth.

God bless.

Sarah
Sarah
September 19, 2019 8:05 PM

Sometimes, it is those most mired in the darkness who have the keenest understanding of their need for a Saviour. Those who are forgiven much, love much.

““But what do you think? A man had two sons, and he came to the first and said, ‘Son, go, work today in my vineyard.’ He answered and said, ‘I will not,’ but afterward he regretted it and went. Then he came to the second and said likewise. And he answered and said, ‘I go, sir,’ but he did not go. Which of the two did the will of his father?” They said to Him, “The first.” Jesus said to them, “Assuredly, I say to you that tax collectors and harlots enter the kingdom of God before you. For John came to you in the way of righteousness, and you did not believe him; but tax collectors and harlots believed him; and when you saw it, you did not afterward relent and believe him.
Matthew 21:28‭-‬32 NKJV

Jennifer B
Jennifer B
September 19, 2019 12:57 PM

Me too!! I want to shout from the rooftops that Jesus is Lord and coming back FOR HIS people!!

Sarah
Sarah
September 23, 2019 12:32 PM

I’ve been meaning to ask this before, but kept forgetting. This is for anyone to answer.

What is meant by “promptings”? I have no idea when people say that. I learned the hard way what happens when I go by feelings – which so often change due to mood or tiredness or whatever – so it can’t be that.

When I think I am to do or not do or say something, it comes from a place deeper than that. That might be described as a kind of prompting.

Here’s an example. Right now, I thought to myself, “why should I ask them when I can ask the Lord for myself?”

So, I just did. And within myself, I “knew” that I can ask whatever question I want and the answers provided might be helpful for others. I guess that’s not the same as “prompting”, more I call “direction”. I am not bold enough to say that this is from the Holy Spirit, though.

Robson
Robson
September 24, 2019 1:40 AM
There are very bold voices out there even saying “Thus sayeth the Lord, God comes before April 20” (channels called humble seeker, colleen minter) setting, resetting many dates, stuff like this where they pretend it’s God talking to them about some soon rapture, their dreams trump the bible and thousands happily “follow” them (God knew about “following” on youtube/twitter) i believe. They claim the covenant wiht many was already done (despite the many who are party to it never knew?) God is not confusion. Anyway, the real covenant with many is to be signed on the 26th with 70 nations about the noahide laws making it illegal for nonjews to keep His sabbaths holy as 10 commandments say. They’ll break this covenant half way through beheading despite they claim they value life, it is beheading they identified as their punishment for breaking God’s laws. Unfortunately they’re using pre 10 commandment laws noahide from their man written talmud. I do see something in motion, though. The world comes against Israel likely for this but God supports them after they turn to the Messiah. Gog and Magog easily i can see happening as their weather control to fulfill this prophecy and cause droughts on nations that don’t pay “more than their fair share to israel” meaning they want profit…They’re trying to fulfil scripture physically, they’re still trying to abolish caananites and jebusites and edomites thinking the old testament wasn’t completed. This is the reason they prompt nations like ours to attack these peoples and exterminate all of them. What I see happening is ‘these peoples” will actually win and nearly exterminate them, then we’ll all be corrected for this stupidity. Given the NWO will be in place, the Messiah steps in, gets rid of the AC and takes over then we move… Read more »
Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
September 19, 2019 8:09 PM

Wow !!!!!!

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
September 21, 2019 2:18 AM

Totally off topic but just throwing this out there. Idea:

Political hot potato and would be claimed as “Racist and targeting the poor” but would work:

Any US citizen (hopefully would expand to other countries if seen as a success)who wanted to get fixed (Vasectomy or tubes tide) would be given $10,000 USD cash / non taxable. Only the people who actually want children wouldn’t take the money. The rest would get that cash, get fixed and spend it into the economy. If they later wanted children they would have to pay back that money to the US Gov. If found to have reversed the procedure and had kids that money could be withheld from benefits until the debt is paid.

This would eliminate using Abortion as birth control.

Insure only those that want the children would have them ( loving homes).

Cut down of crime and problem children in the system (WIC, medical cost, legal issue later, broken homes…etc).

In the long run it would save money and would boost the economy short-term. Most importantly it would stop the slaughter.

Jennifer
Jennifer
September 21, 2019 12:55 PM

That could work except for those in this camp, and who knows how many there are. Prepare to be horrified after reading this.

Jean
Jean
September 23, 2019 8:24 AM

I saw that article a few days ago. O God, have mercy on us. There are no words…

Matt
Matt
September 21, 2019 10:29 PM

It wouldn’t be a catch all for everything or every scenario but wave a stack of cash and the baby killers will come running. The Dems would never go along with it but if put out via twitter and other media as a possibility the grass roots croud would force their politicians to support it. Again, just an idea, until roe v wade can be overuturned.