“In the coming days, the king will reverse the treaty with the Persians, and the beginning of Jacob’s Trouble will begin.”

My son, hear now and write. Great distress is soon to come upon this nation. Those who thought themselves wise have sown the seeds of this nation’s destruction. In the coming days, the king will reverse the treaty with the Persians, and the beginning of Jacob’s Trouble will begin. Those whose wisdom is of this world will be made fools, for they did not seek Me, but sought the king.

My son, now is the time for My remnant to be ready to move when I speak to your heart. Many, many people will seek you, My remnant, for you hear Me. My remnant will be calm, for I have given them peace in a time of destruction, and My children who laughed at and mocked you will cry out to you for answers. Pray for the president’s safety while in hostile conditions.

My son, the darkness of the coming days will take all peoples and nations by total surprise. No one expects what will happen, but I will tell My remnant prior to the event. This event will lead to the kick-off event that I have told many will happen. I am the Lord and I exercise My judgment in the earth. I delight in seeing the lost come to Me, and in the coming days many will. My judgments will bring glorious revivals where the fire of My Holy Spirit will flow like a waterfall over those who repent. Much hardship lies ahead, but those who place their faith in Me will flourish in a dry, desolate land. I am coming soon for a strong, revived body walking in great power by My Spirit, saith the Lord.

The king will make several mistakes in the days ahead that will open the doors of destruction on this nation. War is coming home – choose the right side, My people! Seek Me and repent! REPENT, YOU STIFF-NECKED PEOPLE!!! I love you My remnant, and I love you My lost people.

Messiah Jesus

Scripture Reference:

“Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise loving-kindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.” (Jeremiah 9:23-24)

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

Brother Steven
May 1, 2018 9:36 PM

As a soldier would ready his gear & pack, or as he’s about to jump of the plane, Spiritual soldiers need to do the same thing. If we perish in His Service, well, we knew what we signed up for…..if we endure….then accomplish the Lord’s bidding and bear much fruit…..love, forgive, serve, what other advice is there?
Pray witness, etc.

Matt
Matt
May 2, 2018 7:33 PM

Well said, brother. Form up.

“Because the Sovereign LORD helps me, I will not be disgraced. Therefore, I have set my face like a stone, determined to do his will. And I know that I will not be put to shame.” Isaiah 50:7

Kirk
Kirk
May 2, 2018 5:11 PM

Why does almost every new post inevitably get hijacked by Crypto threads? There are plenty of crypto threads to talk about crypto on. Can’t we at least try to stay somewhat on topic of the original posting, instead of reading two comments and then immediately shift gears into crypto again. Don’t get me wrong. I am interested in the crypto, silver and other investment stuff; but seriously, there are some that just want to read about the topic at hand and not wade through endless crypto talk, ad nauseam,on umpteen different threads.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
May 2, 2018 5:50 PM

Kirk, yes we should keep things in the right spots. ☺ SNS

Scott
Scott
May 8, 2018 9:14 PM

Amen Brother! I don’t even read the crypto articles anymore…it has become a point of obsession.

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
May 1, 2018 10:01 PM

At the VERY time you posted this Word from the Lord I was led to Jeremiah, and stopped at 9:23-24. This is therefore a powerful word for me.
Thank you Lord for Speaking through your servant Byron. May His seal remain upon you brother, and may He continue to use you mightily. God Bless.

gmzsandrita
gmzsandrita
May 2, 2018 6:08 PM

Amen

John
John
May 1, 2018 11:18 PM

The Lord is so faithful to His people that none would perish, help us Jesus to prepared and focused on You. Use us to raise the banner of Your Glory that all would come to repentance and find the healing torrent of Your precious Bloood. Amen brothers and sisters. We have work to do.

In Christ 🕇

Timothy Neely
May 1, 2018 10:30 PM
Keep me and the wife in prayers. I have set up coinbase and sent MONEY into account to buy Bitcoin and go and transfer for reddcoin but I was declined by my bank first time which I had to prove it was me that sent money to coinbase then around second time my funds was reversed and now coinbase has flagged me! They have a working order going right now set to priority. Please pray God moves upon this so I can get house in order. I absolutely do not want this money for my gain but to help God’s people and to get me and wife where I need to be. Pray all things work out. I don’t blame god and I’m not gonna allow myself to get angry. I think enemy is trying to trip me up. I know it’s getting closer even at the door. I absolutely do not wanna use God for this financial gain but for reasons to help my family and other children of God and also people in general that god feels I should help. I pray for his guidance. I really need to get my life back to him. God bless you all and thanks for the prophecy that some of you guys have given to us by God. He’s so good. Despite of everything and the times I went mad at him I know it’s not God’s fault. I been crying looking at my wife seeing and hearing Jets fly over cause we got air Force Base at wright Pratt from Dayton Ohio. Every time I hear the planes I see in my mind bombs and troops dropping. Then I cry and weep over my family. God bless. And thank you so much for the prayers.
Jason V
Jason V
May 1, 2018 10:46 PM

Timothy Neely, coinbase may take forever! They have locked me out for weeks due to a mild misunderstanding that was mostly their fault, which I quickly corrected. They also told me that they were aware and it was expedited or whatever and still it’s been a while I may never use them again, and they are slow in general.
Take your own risks but you can but bitcoin with a credit card, I personally have done this on Bitstamp (1500 per day limit at least for me), then transferred the BTC to Bittrex n bought RDD, changelly didn’t work, shapeshift.io didn’t work, Coinmama https://www.coinmama.com/?ref=abundantlife did work for me as well and if I remember right they deposit the BTC right into your wallet of choice so bittrex or wherever. Beware of credit cards in general, also there are fees on this sites PLUS your cc will likely charge you cash advance fees plus interest.
Or you could wire USD on another exchange like kraken then buy BTC then transfer to bittrex then RDD.
I believe in miracles but I seriously wouldn’t hold my breath with coinbase 😉 Prayers to you!

Highlander
Highlander
May 2, 2018 1:38 AM

Timothy, Are you already setup at Bittrex? If so, copy your bitcoin deposit address from your Bittrex wallet. Then, if you have a debit card (works best) go to Changelly.com and purchase some BTC, paste in your btc deposit address, then your personal info, then the card info. You will have BTC @ Bittrex in less than an hour, normally. Many credit cards have blocks on buying crypto’s, such as Capital One, for example. – Just try $100 or $200 for the first time. Hope this helps, God Bless!

Teresa Hatcher
May 2, 2018 4:56 AM

You may want to use Gemini. I have both Coinbase and Gemini but steiftly use Gemini. I have Coinbase as an alternative just in case Gemini has issues.

Bridget B
Bridget B
May 1, 2018 11:29 PM

I just looked up the news about this, because I wanted to know what it meant according to this:

As the 12 May deadline nears for Trump to either sign a presidential waiver on sanctions against Iran or withdraw from the nuclear accord, Tehran has made it known that it will not stand idly by if the latter decision is taken.

Ans then the 14th of May is the moving of the embassy? Mid May is looking like a tipping point for Middle Eastern retaliation.

May 2, 2018 12:18 AM

Great job identifying these upcoming events Bridget B.

Timothy Neely
May 2, 2018 8:38 AM

James, I have successfully bought 29,530 reddcoin on bittrex my question is now how do I convert reddcoin to cash on bittrex and to my bank. Coinbase has by miracle of God got it to where I could buy this morning. Thanks I’m very new to this learning as I go. God bless

May 2, 2018 9:02 AM

On Bittrex, Reddcoin is only traded for Bitcoin. To get dollars, you must first sell Reddcoin to get Bitcoin and transfer that to Coinbase or GDAX or Gemini because they are the only exchanges trading cryptos for dollars.

Timothy Neely
May 2, 2018 12:36 PM

Thanks. On the sell fourm on bittrex for reddcoin what is the bid price to set as to sell it at say $5 a coin? I don’t know how to figure what number to put down on ask price to figure out the Bitcoin price to equal out to $5.00 a coin basically how do I set the ask price on the BTC to make it $5 a coin sell price on bittrex. I don’t know if I am making sense and I hope I’m not bothering with all these questions hard to find answers on the internet thanks so much for your advice.

May 2, 2018 1:25 PM

Just divide the dollar price you want to sell by the current dollar value of Bitcoin. So if you want to sell Reddcoin for $5 and Bitcoin is currently at $9,000 then the equation is 5/9000=0.0005555. This kind of precision pricing requires constant updates as the value of Bitcoin changes and it is not unusual for it to change by large amounts in a short time, so it’s probably best to allow some room for it to move.

Jeremy Stager
Jeremy Stager
May 2, 2018 12:59 PM

To sell at $2 range sell at .0002 – .000222 BTC
To sell at $5 range sell at .0004 – .000555 BTC

Timothy Neely
May 2, 2018 1:05 PM

Do I leave the time of force at good till cancel or immediate or cancel

Bret
Bret
May 2, 2018 1:10 PM

Good till canceled. That way if it hits in the middle of the night , you will get filled. Also, think about this, put your order in at $4.95. Will get filled if it only goes to $4.99.

Timothy Neely
May 2, 2018 2:14 PM

I got the price sale at 0.00054000 and it set as an limit sell and good till cancelled. That’s the order I put in sounds good?

ed h
May 2, 2018 3:27 PM

Timothy,
That is right. Also your order has a ratio of .00054 so for every $100 BTC move your sell order changes by .054 cents.If BTC goes up $1000 from your start, RDD will have to hit 10 x .054 cents= .54 cents from the original price. That means RDD has to hit in USD .54 cents more than your original sell value.or you order will not fill.That is why we have to manage our sells as BTC price changes.

Timothy Neely
May 2, 2018 3:40 PM

So should I make another order and if so what would I want to put as the numbers beside what I got down at 0.00054000 per Bitcoin. So for every $100 i increase by 0.00054000 which means I would want to change if Bitcoin goes up 9,200 from current 9,108 which would I would set at 0.00108 per Bitcoin. What if it decreases the Bitcoin can I leave it at current price I got set ?

Bret
Bret
May 2, 2018 3:57 PM

I did an excel spreadsheet, because I am a tech guy. Colton provided one also. I have sell orders going from $1.85, $.15 increments to 2.25, and one sell order at $4.95. IF RDD went to $1.00, that would be an extreme blessing! If it goes to $5.00, wow! Remember, bears make money, bulls make money, and pigs get slaughtered. (A simple lesson about greed.)

ed h
May 2, 2018 4:46 PM

Bret,
You are a pro. Great advice brother.

Timothy Neely
May 2, 2018 5:03 PM

I am not good with math very much so these numbers are confusing me to what price to set I really need guidance on this and what numbers to set it’s got my brain all jumbled as if I’m in school struggling with an math problem help

Bret
Bret
May 2, 2018 5:16 PM

Timothy, can you share your email? I will forward my spreadsheet.

Timothy Neely
May 2, 2018 5:19 PM

Yes it’s meigshigh08@gmail.com. I really appreciate it. I had VERY bad trouble with math in school I struggled badly. I was good with spelling though. And history. But math was my weakness.

Timothy Neely
May 2, 2018 5:05 PM

I struggled with math in school I had to get it all broken down to me. Sighs

Gala
Gala
May 2, 2018 4:28 PM

Can I use cryptopia for reddcoin or should I exchange my litecoin on Coinbase for bitcoin and use bittrex instead?

Bret
Bret
May 2, 2018 7:19 PM

I prefer Bittrex to Cryptopia for it’s security. Here is a thought, move your Litecoin to Bittrex , and then exchange it there for Bitcoin. I think the exchange fees are more reasonable on Bittrex.

Gala
May 2, 2018 7:34 PM

ed h
May 2, 2018 4:15 PM

Timothy,

If BTC drops in price your sell order will still fill just at a lower price.
9000 BTC =$4.86 9500 BTC=$5.13
8500 BTC =$4.59 10000 BTC=$5.40
8000 BTC =$4.32 10500 BTC=$5.67
7500 BTC= $4.05 11000 BTC=$5.94
Any of these are fantastic gains.
THE HIGHER LEVELS OF BTC VALUE RDD HAS TO HIT IN USD FOR THEM TO FILL.
It is wise to have tiered sell orders. Start at a certain price and work your way up. Split your total amount into a few sells instead of 1 at 1 price. If you have 5 sell orders each one has a better chance of hitting than just 1.Something to pray about.Your start price is good. I have been using the 20 day average on the 4hr chart and that level is currently 9152.

Timothy Neely
May 2, 2018 2:00 PM

And $4.95 is 0.00054 in Bitcoin price correct?

Bret
Bret
May 2, 2018 2:27 PM

Yes, the formula is price you want to sell RDD/price of BTS$ = sell price to BTC$
example $1.85 RDD/$9000 BTC$=0.000205556

Mike M
Mike M
May 2, 2018 9:58 AM

It seems that Bibi may have timed his “Iran Lied” presentation to allow for some time to let the reality of it sink in to everyone before the deadline. It was not a surprise to the Trump administration that Iran/the Deep State had no intention of cutting back their nuke program. Sounds like it was tied to the Uranium 1 deal. I suspect that Iran has already come to the realization that the US will withdraw – as has the EU, thus the visit from Macron in a last-ditch attempt to sway us I suppose.

May 2, 2018 12:50 PM

The whole thing appears to be perfectly scripted and leading to war in the Middle East.

John Barry
John Barry
May 2, 2018 7:04 AM

Sister Bridget there are some other interesting dates mid month , Ramadan starts on the 12th , the 18th Is Israel’s 70th birthday on our calendar , the 19th is Pentecost eve & the 20th is Pentecost / Shavout . Lots of things lining up for May and I am in agreement with Bryon in the Spirit , this is it folks . Once things start I believe things are going to happen much faster than most think . Blessings

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
May 2, 2018 5:18 AM

Byron, I know most people do not want to hear this, but God has shown me the same thing. I have dreams and open visions of these things

Joe
May 2, 2018 10:55 AM

Please Share Them.

Steve
Steve
May 2, 2018 2:18 AM

John Bolton in this video says America will be in the streets of Tehran before 2019 for regime change.
How do you achieve that. Cancelling the missile treaty is the first step. But that doesn’t alone give the cause for attacking Iran. That is where the kick off event comes into play. A false flag greater in intensity than 9-11 on American soil which can be blamed on Iran.
The trap is making President Trump believe Iran is behind this event and an attack and regime change will be as easy as it was with Iraq before. This is when Russia and possibly China takes the fight to American soil as Iran is the red line for them.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
May 2, 2018 5:33 AM

Wow! Steve, people better wake up

Steve
Steve
May 2, 2018 3:48 AM

“Cancelling the nuclear treaty”

Mike M
Mike M
May 2, 2018 10:48 PM

The CIA was behind the last regime change there when the Shah was deposed. If the CIA backed Mullahs can be removed it would be a blessing to the people there and could be accomplished without war. North Korea and Iran have been used as threats to extort us for billions of $$$. As always, pray for peaceful solutions and prepare for violence.

May 2, 2018 8:41 AM

Great points Steve.

Donna
Donna
May 2, 2018 11:17 AM
JEREMIAH 9:20-26 20Yet hear the word of the LORD, O ye women, and let your ear receive the word of his mouth, and teach your daughters wailing, and every one her neighbor lamentation. 21For death is come up into our windows, and is entered into our palaces, to cut off the children from without, and the young men from the streets. 22Speak, Thus saith the LORD, Even the carcasses of men shall fall as dung upon the open field, and as the handful after the harvestman, and none shall gather them. 23Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: 24But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD. 25Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will punish all them which are circumcised with the uncircumcised;26Egypt, and Judah, and Edom, and the children of Ammon, and Moab, and all that are in the utmost corners, that dwell in the wilderness: for all these nations are uncircumcised, and all the house of Israel are uncircumcised in the heart. Matthew Henry’s Concise Commentary 9:23-26 In this world of sin and sorrow, ending soon in death and judgement, how foolish for men to glory in their knowledge, health, strength, riches, or in any thing which leaves them under the dominion of sin and the wrath of God! and of which an account must hereafter be rendered; it will but increase their misery. Those are the true Israel who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence… Read more »
james kerry
May 2, 2018 10:23 PM

One of the many prophecies given by Kim Clement concerning our new president, was given on 12/13/2014. During this specific event, Kim gave several (very specific words; many that have already come true). One in particular is related to this current subject. Again, it was said about our next president and why God answered the prayers (of perhaps into the millions of Christians on the prayer chains during the fall of 2016, many in fasting with prayer, asking God not to allow Hillary into the office). The prophecy I’m referring to (again about the next president) was this:

“This man will throttle the enemies of Israel and the West…” With the likely coming war in the ME, I believe that we will see this prophecy be fulfilled, even as it likely will cause substantial difficulty to much of the world (including the West).” But Kim also said at the same event, “I will bring this nation (America) to its knees, and then some more, and then you will hear the sounds of great victory.”

Further, during the same event Kim gave these prophecies (that have already come to pass): “Highly embarrassing moments are about to occur for many politicians in this nation.” And then this big one (and again, given also on 12/13/2014)..concerning our new president, “But God says, I’ve set him aside; they will shout, “impeach, impeach”, but this shall not happen.”

Praise God
jk

May 2, 2018 11:10 PM

Thanks for sharing those great words James Kerry. My interpretation is those shouts of victory will be the result of getting right with God, despite all the trouble we see around us.

james kerry
May 3, 2018 7:05 AM
Yes I believe that as well James, as (and as I’m interpreting what Kim said) THAT will be THE necessary ingredient for the other prophecies by Kim to come true, related to great blessing to the church, during a massive transfer of wealth, for specific purposes, in the end days. For example he says, again on 12/13/2014, “Watch as prosperity comes to My house and church.” He also said, on 12/13/2014…”Pray for Israel and your nation. God is not finished with your nation yet…America shall begin to bloom; America shall prosper. America shall bring oil. America shall see new energy.” (Again, all of these were given, along with those of my original post, and even many more not listed, at that same event by Kim on 12/13/2014.) When one overlays the (many) prophecies of that day by Kim – and the many others related, but given at different times – certain things emerge. And as someone that’s studied their veracity, I find nothing in them that contradicts the Scriptures. There’s much more I could write here (on this subject of Kim’s prophecies)…but a central theme I believe he’s making in them (and these are only my words, not his), is that God decides when the critical-mass is reached, OF TOO FEW REPENTANT BELIEVERS praying for a nation, and therefore, time to destroy the nation. The examples we have from Scripture, are that, it takes only a very, very small number of (the Genuine Article) on their faces in truth…to spare a nation. Thank God for His mercy for that! Again, my opinion only: I believe this is why, the Scripture says over and over of the Lord’s mercy…how it’s beyond what we can imagine; it endures forever; it is great above the heavens; the earth is full of thy mercy;(God)… Read more »