“The coming chaos will test all who call themselves by My Name.”

My son, in the days ahead, all of My Remnant will have to stand on the giant. The giants are areas in your life that have not been brought under the Kingship of the Lord. The coming chaos will test all who call themselves by My Name. The trials ahead will test the very faith that My Remnant must walk.

The delusion will be so strong that many who call themselves by My Name will be deceived. This coming deception will be performed by fallen angels. The world will follow all they say blindly, as will most of My People. My Remnant will be outspoken and shout out the warning I give- to turn away and not hear. The remnant will be the most hated of My People, BUT I will empower My Remnant; they will not fear, but walk in great faith.

I will guide My Remnant into all areas and will come and go at will. My Remnant will be strong in faith; nothing will shake them. As the grand illusion is in full swing, My Remnant will be cutting heads off of giants. My Spirit will lead them into all truth, and all those that come into contact with My Remnant will be saved.

My son, I am coming soon, get ready! I am coming to take My Remnant home, to teach and equip them to take the Kingdom by force. I am God Almighty, and the world is Mine. I will not allow satan to destroy My creation! I will not allow satan to take any of My children! I will not give satan any mercy!

My son, get ready, for I am coming very soon, and the grand illusion will commence. The final chapter that was written from the foundations of the world will be carried out. Then will the world be right, and all will see the Majesty of My Kingdom.

Spread the word to My Remnant – I am coming soon, get ready to fly!

I love you. Shalom.

YWHW

Scripture Reference:
Then David ran and stood over the Philistine and took his sword and drew it out of its sheath and killed him, and cut off his head with it. When the Philistines saw that their champion was dead, they fled. (1 Samuel 17:51)

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

© 2018, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

John Barry
John Barry
March 27, 2018 7:02 AM

The first time men / women are in battle where it is life or death , you find out who will stand & who will run . Only the heat of battle reveals the brave from the coward and it happens quickly . I have found it is those that talk big a lot of times , that turn tail first and run . It takes great courage to stand before a King and declare you will not bow before his god knowing the Lions den awaits you . Ask GOD now for courage , for there is no place to hide from what is coming . Each will face their day of trial in this that will test their Faith , courage & mettle to the utmost . Be Strong in the LORD & Blessings .

Ann Rene\'
Ann Rene\'
March 27, 2018 8:40 AM

Very true John. Went to work for one year at Pentagon a few years after 9/11. I was told there were many (police) officers that fled to their cars and only a small number remained (with other military officers) to help those hurting, dying, etc… You think they would have been fired, yet none were.
I stay away from the loudmouths because I believe they are scared too.
The Bible says to “pray without ceasing”, “choose life & blessings” every day, stand & be ready by “putting on the armor of God” (physical & spiritual armor), & the best advice is to show “LOVE”…some may think this is a sign of weakness but it is not! Smile & look people in the eye..you will see light or you will see dark. It doesn’t matter what age, race, gender—I’ve seen 80+ year old woman not afraid of staring down a burglar who broke in her home because she knew “greater is He who is in us, than he who is in the world!” Perfect LOVE casts out all fear! Let your light shine boldly & start unifying together to strengthen the body of Christ. God bless y’all!

Kerry Lebrun
kerry Lebrun
March 26, 2018 10:30 PM

Thank you for sharing this. I have recently recieved similar warning, that now is the time to set apart Christ as Lord, submitting all to Him. If that is not the foundation we are living from, one we have resolutely decided, we will not make it with what is about to be unleashed on the earth…stuff we cannot imagine. Wehen it hits, WE BETTER HAVE ALREADY SURRENDERED ALL TO HIS LORDSHIP. Thank you Byron, thats a confirmation.

Michelle Alena Lovejoy
Michelle Alena Lovejoy
March 27, 2018 5:16 PM

Thank you so much Byron, I am in the most intense battle of my life, and it seems to be a living hell. The demonic is manifesting in every form using fear as its most effective weapon. We need to speak to the giant demons in our life, see them for what they are, and CALL THEM OUT IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS……BLESSINGS ON YOU AND ALL THE BODY OF JESUS CHRIST!

Susan
March 27, 2018 5:57 PM

Michelle, sister, i pray courage and His shalom over you. Keep fighting the fight!

Eddie Paul
Eddie Paul
March 27, 2018 8:04 PM

According to Matthew 24:29-31. The righteous will NOT be taken out of the is world until AFTER the tribulation of those days. . . .

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
April 1, 2018 9:47 PM

The first earthquake struck at 2.33pm UTC (3.33 GMT) on March 31, measuring 3.0 magnitude on the Richter scale.

The second shake arrived a little more than half an hour later, at 3.07pm UTC (4.07 GMT) measuring 2.8.

The third and last earthquake shook the earth at 10.46am UTC (11.46 GMT) today, April 1, measuring 2.6 magnitude.

All the quakes struck about 30 miles from south of San Jose, California, on the Western coast of the US.

Ronald
Ronald
March 28, 2018 1:55 PM

isaiah 43 11

jessica campbell
jessica campbell
March 29, 2018 11:52 AM

had a dream about 6 years ago of missles falling they had red stars on them then o saw some kind of asian men in olive green army suits drowning in water lots and lots of them