“Come Out of Her, My People!”

sea_of_people

On the morning of January 1st, I was worshipping the Lord in song and praise, when suddenly I was given a vision, along with what I feel to be a very strong word for the Church.

In the vision, I was in the midst of a sea of people. We were all standing on flat ground, close to the edge of a cliff.  There was total darkness all around us, so dark I couldn’t even make out the faces of those next to me.

I looked beyond the precipice, and I saw Jesus out in the distance. There was a brilliant light all around Him. It was then I saw a narrow beam of light emanating from Him, forming what looked like a path, or bridge, leading from Him all the way to the edge of the cliff.

Just as my eyes shifted from the narrow path of light back to Jesus, He stretched His hands toward us and said, “Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues!”

Jesus repeated this several times. He spoke with such urgency and pleading in His voice, as He tried to encourage His people to hurry across. But as I stood watching, only a handful of people came out of the crowd and began walking across the light bridge toward Jesus. Then two or three more started across.

The words, “Hurry, run!” came up in my spirit, but I was unable to speak. I was only there as a spectator. But I was allowed to “feel” the emotions and thoughts of His people who were standing in the darkness at the edge of the cliff.

Each time the Lord beckoned them to, “Come,” a sense of yearning would rise within the group. I could feel them press forward (like when you’re in the midst of a huge mass of people pressing toward the entrance at a football stadium or concert).  But they would stop abruptly, with only two or three at a time actually breaking free and stepping onto the path of light. It was impressed upon me that the rest were being held back by fear.

I realized their focus was on the narrow path of light, that they were afraid it was too narrow for them to cross.  Although they were in the dark, pressed up against the edge of a cliff, the ground they were standing on seemed much safer to them.  They couldn’t bring themselves to step away from it. End of Vision.

Interpretation:

The Lord immediately gave me several scriptures to further reveal what was shown.

Rev 18:4, “And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.”

Matthew 7:13-14, Jesus said, “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.”

John 3:19-21,And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.  For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.  But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.”

John 12:25-26,He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also…”

Summation:

Saints, the Lord is calling His people to come out of this world – NOW – HURRY!  Time’s Up!

The fact that the Church is standing at the edge of a cliff shows it’s decision time.  You’re either ALL IN, or you’re ALL OUT.  Jesus said those practicing TRUTH will come to the LIGHT, but those practicing EVIL HATE the LIGHT and will not come to the Light.

While standing in the midst of the “church” on the cliff, I felt their great fear of walking towards the Light.  That’s because there’s SIN IN THE CAMP, and it’s holding the majority back.

The sin manifesting in the group was of fearfulness and idolatry: Fearfulness, because they didn’t trust the Lord to protect and provide for their safety while crossing over; Idolatry, because they trusted more in this world to protect them.

The division I saw between the two camps was stunning; brilliant Light on the one side, and total darkness on the other.  Those who stay on the cliff of this world, will remain in total darkness.  Those who do not heed the warning the Lord’s giving in this crucial hour, will partake of this world’s sins, and be judged and punished accordingly!

Please take this before the Lord in prayer.  Let’s humble ourselves before Him, asking that any sin in our lives be exposed to us personally right now, so we may confess it, asking for forgiveness, that the Blood of Jesus may totally cover us!

Brethren, listen again to what Jesus is crying out:

Then let’s turn and run BOLDLY towards His outstretched arms!

Let’s turn our eyes toward Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith, as we let go of this Earth and CLEAVE UNTO HIM!

God bless!

Author: Diana Pulliam

Diana Pulliam has been a Christian since the age of 22, but it wasn’t until 2008, while going through an especially trying time, that she asked God what He intended for her life. She told Him she wanted her life to give Him glory, but didn’t see how it was making any difference at all for His kingdom. She asked Him to not hold anything back, she wanted everything He intended for her, and was willing to do whatever He told her to do.

Two weeks later, during her quiet time with the Lord, she heard the Holy Spirit say, “Clean your house and write.” The last few years, He has given her dreams and visions about the times in which we live. In 2011, she started the blog The Mighty Hand of God as a place to write whatever the Lord inspires.

© 2017, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
January 4, 2017 7:11 am

Arise and shine for your light has come! This resonates with my spirit and aligns with what the Holy Spirit has been whispering to me of late. A few weeks ago it was one word…separation. I began to ask what does it mean. Separate yourself from among them. Make a decision to press into the secret place, the Holy of Holies. Therein is our refuge our safe place regardless of the gross darkness and the storm raging all around. I was reminded of Gideon’s army. How a large number was whittled down to a small group that was not afraid and that was aware of the enemy. Then they went into battle with light and praise. The weapons of our warfare are mighty for the demolishing of strongholds! The ONLY way we enter into this hour without fear and awareness is the secret place which is Jesus Christ! The line of demarcation has been drawn. Those with the mark of God must separate themselves Holy unto the Lord. A heart of humble submission and repentance is a prerequisite. Worship in spirit and truth must emanate from deep within. Clothe yourself with the righteousness and armor of God. Warriors arise for your Light has come!

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
January 4, 2017 8:46 am

Wow that is so amazing that you mention that. Last night I opened my bible and I just happened to open it to the story of Gideon and God impressed upon my heart he could save by many or by few and he more often than not chooses few to make known his mighty power.

January 4, 2017 9:48 am

Michael,
Amen! You summed it up beautifully! This is the time of separation, and we must take our refuge in the secret place of the Most High.
God bless!

Bob Adolph
January 4, 2017 1:54 pm

A beautiful vision. Thanks for sharing Diana.

Frank Dzielski
January 4, 2017 12:22 pm
Thanks Diana for your faithful postings. It was two weeks ago I awoke and heard in my heart, IT IS TIME TO COME OUT OF BABYLON. A week later I left my position as a financial/insurance advisor and am now seeking the Lord for further direction. It is His love that is leading me and I am so grateful. I read another post referring to the Ark today. This morning I heard that many look to the Ark itself to save them but it was the relationship built on humility and obedience that spanned 100’s of years that was the real savior. We tend to want to look to the tools used by God to save us, ie. The Golden Calf, instead of the relationship. He is my Ark! My all in all! My provider to the utmost! The new Ark is His Manifest Presence encased in Lively Stones, masterfully joined together by His LOVE, and fully inhabited by Jesus. Last night I had a dream. I was two ICBM’s moving across the sky toward the same target. Others could see them as well and people were beginning to panic. I came out of the building on a military base and noticed amid all the fearful ones doing what they thought they needed to do at that moment was a group of people under a tent/canopy. Their chairs were in rows and they had gathered to worship Jesus like it was the most important thing to do at that moment. They had smiles and had no fear. A totally different atmosphere existed under that covering. HE IS OUR COVERING! Consider Ps. 91 that was give to us from Moses. His dissertation starts at Ps. 90 with “Lord, You have been our dwelling place in all generations. May this fully come… Read more »
January 4, 2017 8:07 pm

Frank,
Awesome Word, my friend! Very powerful truth. He is our Ark, our provision, our covering, our All in All!
God bless you, Brother!

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
January 4, 2017 12:26 pm

That is powerful Frank. Yes I want to find my place under that tent. God bless.

Matthew
Matthew
January 4, 2017 1:17 pm

I think everyone should take an earnest review of their spiritual views. The Lord Jesus Christ is saying to His people to come out of Babylon, but most Christians think that this means watch less TV or something like that. I implore you to examine your understanding of the Gospel and the errors of the house of Israel. Over and over again, we told to obey his commandments. If we love him, we will obey his commandments. Forgive one another and repent of your sins and walk as He (Jesus) walked. If you walk as He walked, you can be assured that you are not in Babylon.

January 4, 2017 8:09 pm

Amen, Matthew! As He is, so are we!

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
January 4, 2017 1:35 am

Awesome vision Diana. Thanks for sharing. It is so relevant to the hour in which we live. I feel that pull on my heart. I think many of us are blinded to how much effect the world really has on us. He has called us to be a separate people from the world. I keep hearing “be holy as I am holy.”

January 4, 2017 9:44 am

Lydia,
Absolutely! It’s a big eye opener to realize how steeped in idolatry the “church” really is, especially in the western nations where we have such ease and comfort. We love this world so much, we’re putting it before the Lord our God – it is an idol to us! We refuse to let it go and cleave unto the Lord our God. As such, we are breaking the very first commandment Jesus gave us.

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
January 4, 2017 10:09 am

Just this morning as I was praying, I felt the Lord speak to me saying he had ask for all of me, not part of me. He said most people are willing to give a small part of themselves and the rest they give away to their idols. But he desires all of our heart, all of our soul and all of our mind.

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
January 4, 2017 10:42 am

Thank you Diana for this is exactly what’s been on my heart .
Thank you Jesus for giving this word —I know it’s from the Throne !
Michael and my Z3 family have stated their comments so true and I have
been blessed .
Another scripture 1John -3:24, “Now he who keeps His commandments abides in Him , and He in him .
I have a very close sister in the Lord and we have an on going argument

she says not to ” worry” about our love ones that they know Jesus but they
are just living in sin at the moment ! I share the scriptures that are shared
on this post and say Jesus told us to sin no more —so that worse things don’t
come upon us ! We all sin –but our spirit convicts us to confess and learn from it.
We cannot live in a willful state of sin !

January 4, 2017 1:01 pm

Kathy,
I understand having friends in Christ who think God winks at sin, as long as one “knows” the Lord. Those so cozy with sin need to fear hearing the words, “Depart from Me, I Never Knew You!” from our Lord.

I have loved ones right this minute who, until just recently, were walking in close relationship with Jesus. But one thing after another happened, and they became discouraged… then let up on prayer and study time. Now, they’ve fallen back into their old sinful lifestyle!

I’m praying fervently for them to wake up, repent, and run back to Jesus before all this breaks loose…. I join with you in praying for our friends and loved ones in this situation.
Blessings!

Kathy Culver
Kathy Culver
January 4, 2017 11:10 pm

Diana ,
We will indeed agree to join together for this cause !
Our dying to self daily is a narrow road and I face the choices moment by moment —-but His yoke is easy—-thank you Father for the close sisters
here on z3—! Maybe a little ” shaking ” before the awaking is in order !
I will trust in the Lord God and lean not on my own understanding !
You Diana, have been such a blessing to me personally ! KC

Peggy A.
January 4, 2017 11:53 am

Kathy,
I believe that your close sister may have a case of eating too much “cotton candy” preaching?

Bob Adolph
January 4, 2017 2:28 pm

Ha, ha! “Cotton candy”, that’s a good one Peggy A.

Kathy Culver
Kathy Culver
January 4, 2017 11:18 pm

Yes Peggy,
Cotton candy—-comes in many forms, the sweets like football fever,
oldies but goody songs on the radio—they wet our appetites for other
things ! What we feed —will grow ! Flesh or Spirit ?

Peggy A.
January 5, 2017 6:19 am

Amen, Kathy, especially your last line.
That’s the BOTTOM LINE! (pun intended)

Peggy A.
January 4, 2017 8:04 pm

Here’s a short 2 and 1/2 minute video that goes with the concept of
“Cotton Candy Preaching.”

Bob Adolph
January 5, 2017 12:18 am

Peggy, I went to your link and got Shirley Temple singing The Good Ship Lollipop and thought you made a typo but now I get it…Very funny!! This is why I stopped going to church over a year ago! They give you just enough Christianity for you to be immune!

Peggy A.
January 5, 2017 6:11 am

It was an unusual link to post for me; meant to be a little comic relief with a dose of truth—- glad you “got it”!

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
January 5, 2017 11:27 pm

I love this.

Peggy A.
January 4, 2017 7:55 pm

You all can just call me “Peggy” if you want to.
That’s how I started out on Z3, then another “Peggy” appeared and I added “Peggy A.”

I think the other “Peggy” disappeared at this point.

Peggy A.
January 4, 2017 8:28 pm

KIM WEIR posts a correction about dates; Says she received a strong correction from the Lord.

scoopie
scoopie
January 5, 2017 11:57 am

Peggy, thanks for putting this post up. I was aware of this prophecy, and, living in Las Vegas, went to the Lord with it. I never felt confirmation about it, and actually forgot about it. I let the person who put this prophecy on her website know, and she’s going to post about the date not being from the Lord. I (and most others) still believe it will happen eventually.

Cynthia G
January 4, 2017 8:02 am

As I read this I believe there is a call out, “Are you going to get on the Ark or not?” I see Jesus holding the door and calling.
Time is up. Stop the sin, let go of this world–now!

January 4, 2017 9:50 am

Cynthia,
That is exactly what I felt when hearing Jesus call to us – a final call to board the Ark!
Blessings to you!

Peachey
Peachey
January 4, 2017 7:08 pm

Several years ago the Lord gave me a dream. In the dream I was on a narrow path. On one side was a steep drop off. On the other side was bushes with thorns that would rip into your flesh. I could not see where I was going, but I was to hold onto his hand, and trust him as he led me on the path he had for me. There was no turning back. I believe there will be times when we will be led through great darkness, and Jesus will be there to guide us. We won’t know what’s going on, or what’s ahead for us, but he will be there guiding us, keeping us safe.

January 5, 2017 4:45 am

Peachey,
I’m in total agreement with you. As I was reading your dream, my eyes welled with tears of emotion. There will be no turning back, it will have to be absolute and total trust in Him to guide the way. Thank you, Peachey!

Cynthia G
January 4, 2017 9:46 am

There was more. Diana, as you and others have said many times,
TIME IS UP!!!
“Are you going to get on the Ark or not?” Jesus is holding the door and calling.
Time is up. Stop the sin, let go of this world–now!

Stop talking about it. Stop writing about it and just do it!!!
Run to Jesus!!!
Get on the Ark now! Don’t look back.
Get on the Ark now!!!

January 4, 2017 9:52 am

Amen, Cynthia! Please do not delay brothers and sisters – heed this call!

Christine Beadsworth
January 4, 2017 2:18 pm

So true Cynthia. Stop talking about it! Do it! Starting in March last year the Lord gave me some messages from dreams I received concerning getting into the ark. You can access the podcasts at https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/thebackburner.
The transcript of the first message which triggered the revelation about the necessity to get into the ark while there is still time can be downloaded at https://www.dropbox.com/s/0wqrercfbo6hy2k/SHOES%20OF%20THE%20GOSPEL%20OF%20PEACE%20~%20transcript%20of%20audio.doc?dl=0

January 4, 2017 2:37 pm

Christine’s podcast messages are awesome. I highly recommend listening.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
January 4, 2017 4:10 pm

This seems to indicate a current snapshot of the greater part of the Church-(God forbid the actual body of Christ). But it seems like it’s a current assessment of today’s Christianity……..which kind of in a way matches the other word just published on Z3 about the warning to the Pastors not leading/teaching the flock according to the Scriptures……and how they will be judged for it…….this is an ominous time to be alive right now and for espousing Christians…..Clutch to Him and stay strong in the faith!!

January 5, 2017 4:51 am

Brother Steven,
That’s exactly what it was, a snapshot of the greater part of the “church.” The sad part is, the actual Body of Christ – those leaving the mass of people and going across – was so small.

I believe God, in His Mercy, is getting ready to give the Church a severe shaking in order to awaken as many a possible.
God Bless!

Jesse Terrelle
Jesse Terrelle
January 4, 2017 12:00 pm

Praise the LORD, Diana, for such a powerful and urgent warning. How much clearer could the LORD be?

Savage
Savage
January 4, 2017 1:31 pm

He could be a lot clearer. When I read the characteristics of what we’re supposed to come out of in Jeremiah 50-51 and Rev 18, it sounds an awful lot like the United States of America! What should I expect will happen when I live among baby-killing, sodomizing, money-cheating people? I’m starting to see more revelations of places of refuge amidst the chaos. Even Washington’s vision ends with America intact. Yet Jeremiah’s word ends with “Babylon” desolate and never to be inhabited again! So even though people say the thing we’re supposed to come out of is a “what” (sin, Catholicism, communism, etc.); I think taking Scripture at face value indicates it’s a “Where”, not a “”what”, and I need to know where that is.

Matthew
Matthew
January 4, 2017 2:17 pm

Do not worship God in the same manner as Babylon. Look to His holy word for how to worship Him in truth and spirit. Obey His commandments from your heart (did not God write them on your heart?). Do not be fooled by Babylon in believing that God’s laws are bondage. His holy word declares they are truth, freedom, liberty, and spiritual. The law of sin is bondage and opposes God’s law. Walking in His statutes by the power of the Holy Spirit is how we love God and our neighbor and freed from the law of sin and death. Walk as Jesus walked.

Love you all

Olivia
Olivia
January 4, 2017 9:08 pm

Amen and amen Matthew! God’s commandments bring liberty and not bondage! I have noticed that a lot of people do not fully understand what God means by coming out of Babylon. Personally, I went into the Old Testament and examined the old physical Babylon’s practises. I concluded that any system of false worship which focuses on man’s own strengths as opposed to focusing on and obeying God is Babylon. For example, Nebuchadnezzar causing people to worship his golden statue/image instead of worshipping the one true God. Or even the Tower of Babel (where the name Babylon originates from)…it was all about men glorying in their own abilities and strengths and directly contravening God’s commands.

Gary
Gary
January 4, 2017 4:38 pm

Those are great words of advice Matthew. I have found Scott Velain to be very helpful in his teaching about keeping the Law and following the Commandments. Here is a playlist for anyone that might be interested: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB0XB_bWXODZtaVG8WOGTVu6_y-8Y8Ntq