“There are going to be cloud people who speak from another dimension.”

In 1993, the glory of God came into our church in a powerful way. He did awesome things in the lives of many people, including me.

With the glory of His presence came the most unusual manifestations. One of them was how He somehow embedded His glory into our testimonies, so whenever we shared what happened there, the same glory that fell on us there would begin falling again. It didn’t matter where we were or who we were talking to, whenever the testimony of those awesome things was shared, the glory of God fell so His presence manifested tangibly in the physical realm.

That was 24 years ago, but no matter how many years pass, God’s glory remains embedded in my testimony. In all those years, every time I have shared it, the same glory has manifested and the same thing has happened to many other people. I believe it was a small sample of the greater glory coming in these last days before the Lord returns.

God shows no partiality or favoritism. These things are available to anyone who is hungry enough to seek God and meet with Him in the cloud. Anyone who spends time there in the cloud will find the cloud following them wherever they go and backing them up in whatever they do.

In the testimony below, Prophet Ryan LeStrange shares how God revealed to him what is coming. He saw clouds of glory and storms of glory within the cloud. He saw people he calls “cloud people” who have been caught up into the cloud, so when they begin sharing their testimony of what God showed them in the cloud, the very atmosphere in that place will change as the supernatural atmosphere of heaven overpowers the natural atmosphere of earth.

“I believe God is doing something now in this season and it’s going to accelerate into 2018 in a phenomenal way with the glory. I believe there are glory storms that are about to emerge and erupt. There are supernatural lightning strikes of revelation, of revival fire that are going to hit the ground with winds of change, winds of refreshing, winds of transition that are coming.

I believe there are storms of rain. The Lord showed me torrents of glory where the rain begins to wash away all the dirt and all the muck and all the mire of the enemy’s kingdom.

I was laying down to go to sleep just a couple of nights ago and I fell into an inner vision. And I saw this huge glory cloud. And we know in the Bible in the Old Testament that God led Israel out with the cloud of glory, with the cloud of His presence. As the cloud would come, the atmosphere would shift because the atmosphere of the spirit overwhelmed the atmosphere of the natural. And that is what I was seeing.

But all of a sudden, as I was looking into this cloud, I began to see storms within the cloud. And the Lord began to say to me, ‘There are storms bursting forth from the glory cloud.’

I saw the amazing rain of refreshing, The rain of renewal, the rain of revival coming forth. I believe we’re going to begin to hear about Holy Ghost hotspots, places where this rain is starting to fall at a rapid pace. In fact, I hear in the spirit dry places are going to have flash floods of revival.

Then I began to see violent eruptions of lightning and the realms of power coming forth. And I said, ‘Lord what is the lightnings?’

And he said, ‘They are flashes of revelation, flashes of power, and flashes of fire.’

I believe we are going to see flashes of mass deliverance in America. We are going to see unparalleled unprecedented moves of the fire of God come forth from the ferry lightnings of heaven. We are going to see healing power shocking cancer out, shocking diabetes out, shocking lupus out. I began to see these things.

Then I saw the whirlwinds, the tornadoes. I believe wind brings change, and I say the wind of heaven is coming forth in this hour, that the storms of glory are in the cloud. There are radical flashes of lightning, flashes of revelation, things are going to begin to be illuminated. Things are going to begin to be exposed in the realm of the Spirit.

Now you say, ‘Well, show me this in the Bible.’

Then the Lord will appear over them, and His arrow will go forth like lightning; and the Lord God will blow the trumpet, and will march in the storm winds of the south. (Zechariah 9:14)

Out from the throne come flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder. And there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God; (Revelation 4:5)

You see, out of the midst of the glory of God comes flashes of lightning and sounds of thunder. The sound of awakening is coming out of the glory cloud, awakening places, awakening people, awakening ministries. The sound of awakening is coming.

After I had this vision, then I went to sleep and I was awakened at 6 AM with a series of dreams. The Lord showed me it was a time to prepare His people for the storms of glory because the storms of glory unlock supernatural dimensions of power. The storms of glory are going to bring sudden re-ordering, sudden restructuring. That’s what these whirlwinds are going to do. They’re going to suddenly shift things. They’re going to suddenly move things.

I have the sense that people who have been pregnant with purpose and vision, places that have been in a state of incubation in the spirit, there is about to be a sudden rearranging, a sudden shifting as the storm of glory comes.

And there are different storms and they do different things. The lightning is going to strike in the dry places and erupt supernatural fire of the Holy Ghost. Raging revival fires are going to come. The whirlwinds are going to bring winds of refreshing, winds of transition, winds of change are going to come forth. And the rain is going to come and undo the yokes and the bondage of the enemy. I see healing rain. I see rain of renewal coming. I see dry places coming to life in the name of Jesus. The rain comes and waters the seed.

One of the revelations the Lord gave us is there is dry ground where people have been trying to plant things in and the ground needs the rain because the ground was not ready for what was being spoken and what was being declared, but the rain comes.

And the Lord told me he is preparing a people now in this time that will carry the atmosphere of the cloud with them. And he said, ‘They are going to speak from another dimension.’

After I released this word, a friend of mine who is a prophet contacted me. He said to me, ‘I must talk to you.’

He began to tell me about a very similar encounter he had where the Lord showed him the storm of glory that is coming. As he began to tell me that, I was caught into the realm of the Spirit because he was speaking to me from another dimension. And the Lord showed me, ‘There are going to be cloud people who speak from another dimension.’

They have been caught up and swept up in the cloud and when they begin to say what the Lord has shown them in the cloud, it’s going to bring that presence and these storms of glory are going to come. There’s going to be an unusual atmosphere all around them. So I say, ‘Lord, let the storms come.’

The storms are in the midst of the cloud. As we host the cloud of his presence, the supernatural weather patterns of heaven are coming to earth.”

Ryan shares this message in the 6-minute video shown below, which he released on July 17, 2017.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
July 19, 2017 6:47 am

James, I had a time like this last week. I was awaken at 4:00 in the morning and the Holy Spirit prompted me to start praying for certain people. I was shown who to pray for and how to pray for them. I was pushing back all these satanic attacks. I have never had so much power come down on me and around me it was like my spirit was about to burst out of my skin if it could. It was amazing! The room was full of light and energy and I had that energy all day long, I was wide awake and was never tired until around 8:00 that night. I believe God was showing me this is how it will be in the latter rains, God will give us supernatural power and wisdom to do his work. I just kept thanking him for letting me be a part of his work. Again I say it was awesome!!!

Krista West
Krista
July 19, 2017 10:43 am

Michelle,
It is 4:30 am here and I just had the same thing happen. However, it was my daughter who woke me up at 4 am and since she woke me up (after having to let the dog out.. haha) I have been laying with her and praying fervently for people. I just finished. The thing is, she almost never wakes up this early. She sleeps until 5:30 at least every morning. The 4 am didn’t seem significant to me until I read your 4 am experience. It may sound strange, but I think God used her to wake me up to pray. In particular, I began praying for a friend’s son who has been struggling with speech delay, and God led me to pray for his younger brother instead.

Lucy
Lucy
July 19, 2017 4:36 am

Wow! Each element spoken of here has been a significant encounter, vision or dream gifted toward me throughout the past several years also. It is as though revelations are being pulled together now into actualization. To God alone be all glory. Amen.

Jesse Terrell
Jesse Terrell
July 19, 2017 12:11 pm

I’ve read different books about the Azusa Street Revival, which started in L.A., Cal. around 1905,1906. William Seymour was the principal preacher there—the son of former slaves. During the services the glory cloud would come—I believe it was similar to a fog. Great miracles of healing would occur including missing limbs growing back. Sometimes at night when the glory and anointing were great, there would appear to be fire in the sky just over the mission. It looked so real that a few times the fire department was actually called—the neighbors believing the place was actually on fire. Around 1910 or so, Brother Seymour prophesied that around 100 years later a much greater revival than theirs would take place. Clouds, and fire, and glory—way back then.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
July 19, 2017 8:03 am

1993 was a significant year in my life I will never forget for it was the year that brought my generation in my hometown directly in contact with the power of GOD through a young evangelist this led to the youth of the town seeking the Lord to experience Him in their lives. This also led to the formation of an interdenominational fellowship majorly targeting High School students and also with members in the universities. This fellowship has produced many teachers, pastors,evangelists,prophets and apostles of Christ. Thank God for this word and the former and latter day glory which illustrates a verse (Joel 2:23) I meditated on the day this word was published ( I even shared the verse on my facebook wall) . It’s my prayer that God will anoint us all afresh in order to access His glory without the veil(which He has done away with on the cross of calvary)in Jesus name. Amen. Thank God for this word. May the Lord richly bless and refill the man of God He used to bring forth this word in Jesus name . Amen.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
July 19, 2017 8:05 am

*I meant 18 not 19 of July was the day I shared that verse so this word is like a confirmation.

Flattop
Flattop
July 19, 2017 12:37 pm

James: Some months ago the Lord informed me that there is a new move coming, made up mostly of unknown people, people who have spent many years in the word. These common ordinary people He is preparing to go forth in His power and in His Spirit to do mighty signs and wonders for His Kingdom.

Lydia Hodge
July 19, 2017 2:57 pm

This is true. There will be no big name ministries. The Lord alone will be exalted in that day. There is a humble hidden obscure people that is about to step out onto the world scene. Talk about shaking things up. Unfortunately the religious crowd will set themselves against them and side with the forces of antichrist. Jesus alone will be their message and they will be full of the fire 🔥 of God. The enemy will be ashes under the soles of their feet. They will be clothed in holy boldness and they will confront the works of darkness. People will tremble in fear before them. They will walk in his glory. It is all about him. Not us. Too many people have made it about themselves.

michael c.
michael c.
July 19, 2017 9:58 pm

Thank you Lydia!

Rebecca Bonnell
July 19, 2017 5:39 pm

Joel 2:28-32New King James Version (NKJV)

God’s Spirit Poured Out
28 “And it shall come to pass afterward
That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your old men shall dream dreams,
Your young men shall see visions.
29 And also on My menservants and on My maidservants
I will pour out My Spirit in those days.
30 “And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth:
Blood and fire and pillars of smoke.
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness,
And the moon into blood,
Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord.
32 And it shall come to pass
That whoever calls on the name of the Lord
Shall be saved.
For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be deliverance,
As the Lord has said,
Among the remnant whom the Lord calls.

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
July 19, 2017 11:12 am

About 2 years ago while I was attending a ministry conference, I was given a message. The person who gave it to me said to use it for conformation. Here is what was written. ” While praying for you I heard the word ” Blossom”. Is. 42:9 Behold the former things have come to pass, and New things I declare, before they spring forth I tell you of them. Is. 35 : 1-2 ( Summary- the desert will blossom as the rose- it shall blossom abundantly. Dry times are over Rain is coming.” It is amazing how many times in the past 2 months that there has been another conformation to this word. Thank you for sharing this James. I really feel this time is on our doorstep.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
July 22, 2017 4:49 pm

Glory be to God for His manifest presence at a prayer conference I attended yesterday and today . God indeed daily loads us with benefits.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
July 22, 2017 5:04 pm

Yes, God is still healing, setting the captives free, and allowing his presence to be known to men. I also, last I witnessed a lady with throat problems be healed. I saw a woman get delivered from a lustful spirit, and another get delivered from addiction. His presence bought many to repentance last night.

Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
July 19, 2017 9:22 am

Thank you for sharing the book. I did not know about all the 3:01 meanings.I love Father God’s precision.

Jen B.
Jen B.
July 19, 2017 8:50 am

I am not really sure what to say about this other then ummm… very interesting because in my dream last night I saw people in the clouds. There were MANY of them and I was trying to see or get to them but someone was holding me back. I kept trying but whoever that was would not let me keep looking. Now having said that..while I have a close relationship to the Lord these past couple of weeks have brought attacks of the enemy. I have experienced temptations via an exhusband, headaches which I do not normally get, chest pains (I am only 41), all kinds of anxiety, and arguments with my children. It seems that when I am trying to bring family and friends to the Lord and focusing on him then I am being attacked 10 times harder. Anyways, enough about that…I thought it was cool to read this and then remember that last night in my dream were people in the clouds that I was trying to get to but could not.

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
July 19, 2017 6:14 pm

it does seems Jen, the harder we work for the Lord the more we get attacked. That old devil wants us to give up

Jen B.
Jen B.
July 19, 2017 7:17 pm

I won’t give up but I could use a break… Lol!

Peggy Ann
July 22, 2017 9:23 am

“New levels— new devils”—- but “Greater is HE who is in me than he who is in the world.”