“I Have Closed a Door, There Is No Turning Back Now”

no_turning_back

In the early morning hours of July 11, 2016, as I was praying and trying to sleep, I suddenly heard an extremely loud sound, as if a door had been slammed shut. It was so loud that I thought someone in the house had done it, so I sat up to see what was going on. However, the house was silent.

After asking Father what had happened, He told me that He had shut a door permanently very forcefully and powerfully in the spiritual. It was so powerful that it jolted me, and I was naturally rattled after this. I said to Father that despite the hour, I would remain awake until He gave me further revelation. This is what He spoke to me.

“There is no turning back now. As I have told you, the end is from the beginning, as the beginning is from the end. To know My ways in the past is to know where you are now, as I change not. I am the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Just as I showed mercy and long-suffering towards sin and unrighteousness in days of old in My Word, I have done the same towards the evil and wicked generation you dwell in now. But, just as I had an appointed time for judgment for that disobedience then, I have an appointed time for recompense now. I tell you this, you are in that time. Judgment has begun and will be poured out with greater and greater intensity as events escalate exponentially.

What has been will be no more. All you have depended on in this world will be taken away. The days of comfort and idle living are gone. I have closed this door. Your only comfort is to be found in Me. I am the Source of all you need, and only by being in fellowship and relationship with Me will you be sheltered from all that is upon you. I am allowing extreme and monumental change so that the inhabitants of every land will know the Great I Am lives.

I will hold back no longer as all of creation responds to not being in harmony with its Creator. Nothing will be the same again. My people, do not look back. Do not mourn for what is past and what I must do. Pray for those who do not know Me continuously throughout each day. Do not fear your tomorrow’s, for I will never leave you or forsake you. Trust in Me, your Father. I am doing a new thing, and I desire that you place all of your confidence in Me and My design. You are chosen to participate in the greatest time there ever will be, the generation that sees My return.

Focus on only Me and My will in every moment. Stay very alert now and sober, always listening for My counsel and My instructions. Be bold and courageous, and step forward to each challenge presented with great faith. Do not grow weary My saints for you approach the finish line quickly. Finish strong and hear My words to you, ‘Well done good and faithful servant’. I will give you the strength you need. Such glory awaits all who have ears to hear and obey these words.

Watch.. Wait.. Listen.. Pray..

Be still and know I am God, and look up.. for surely your King comes!”

YAHUSHUA

Isaiah 46:10 – King James Version (KJV)

10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure

Hebrews 13:8

8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Habakkuk 2:3

3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

Isaiah 41:10

10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

1 Thessalonians 5:17

17 Pray without ceasing.

Matthew 24:34

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Matthew 25:21

21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

Author: Julie Whedbee

Julie Whedbee is a born-again disciple of Yahushua who has been instructed to warn those who have ears to hear to repent, He is coming soon! Her sole priority is advancing His Kingdom here until He comes for His Bride. She has had dreams and visions for over 20 years about biblical prophecy and it’s fulfillment, especially concerning the US. All of the words He gives her are found in the His holy Word.

Several years ago, the Lord spoke to her about securing a Sanctuary for His people in the end times. He spoke clearly in May of 2013 that it was then time to leave her home in Florida and move elsewhere to establish a Sanctuary that will minster to those in need during the difficult days that lie ahead. To see more of her articles, visit her blog: Behold I Come.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
July 11, 2016 10:20 pm

Julie. Thank you for exercising the courage and obedience to share this. Hopefully people will listen and it will resonate.

Jeff Byerly
July 12, 2016 3:23 pm

Amen it does take courage to deliver a message like this! Believe me!

Annonymous
Annonymous
July 11, 2016 11:58 pm

This is all I have been hearing latley myself when I Walk outside.. “Be still and know that I AM God.” Nothing more nothing less when the wind blows by me everyday for the past week. Then I keep getting reminded of Isaiah 41:10

Wendy
Wendy
July 12, 2016 7:42 am
Praise the Lord for His firm, yet reassuring confirmation. Just this morning I had a dream from the Lord. I’m not an American and do not live in America, but being in Bermuda I live in close proximity to your country and our country relies heavily on imports of pretty much all commodities from your land. So I know the importance of being in touch with what is happening in the USA. Although I’m not physically there, I’m very much spiritually with you. In any case the dream was as follows: I was at a larger auditorium. There was a lot of people gathered. There was a stage. Lots of people were on the stage and there was 4x as much people looking at and were around the stage. Your President Obama came to me (as I was just off to the side of the stage). He took me by the hand (as a child) and we walked the stage together, behind those already on the stage…so we were hidden as we walked. Then we walked back across the stage and he let me go as I walked down the stairs off the stage again. Just in an instance there was a major explosion on the stage. Then a major panic broke out, spreading throughout your land. People were running for their lives in fear and terror. As I meditated on this dream the Holy Spirit gave me the simple understanding, here it is: Behind the scenes your President is setting the stage for sudden destruction that will spread throughout the land of America. There will be panic and terror released in your land. But it is all orchestrated from within. The greater deception to come – spoken by Matt Smith on z3 – is that revealed in this dream.… Read more »
Rhonda
Rhonda
July 11, 2016 10:37 pm

Julie. Thank you for your obedience to share this. It means a lot to many of us.

Mark Fritts
Mark Fritts
July 11, 2016 11:02 pm

This past Friday I was listening to Trunews and Rick mentioned judgement is here or is happening in America as soon as he said the word ” judgement” thunder boomed outside our house. Today, I was listening to Trunews and Rick mentioned judgement again is here I heard another thunder burst. Believe me ,that got my attention . It is here right outside our doors and God is making it clear .

Gale FLowers
Gale FLowers
July 12, 2016 9:14 am

At 3:00 a.m. this morning (July 12) my husband woke up with an intense need to pray. Around 4 he sat and waited for the Lord to respond. Between this time and 4:30 he must have drifted off to sleep when he was jolted from his sleep from the sounding of a door slamming. He thought that someone had come into the house because the sound was so forceful. After checking out the house, and finding no problems, he felt compelled to checkout Z3 news; your article had been posted. He felt a confirmation in his spirit that what he heard was the Lord and that the revelation given was truth. We must be sober and vigilant and be about the Father’s command. God bless you.

cheryl Lara
cheryl Lara
July 11, 2016 11:38 pm
When i had a vision 5 years ago i had no clue why i was given a vision of what looked like the worlds largest airport tarmac set up with what looked like hundreds of triage squares that were about 50 ft by 50 ft all drawn out in what i would describe as football field chalk, in each square looked like Americans that were captured that survived the war that took place – They used these triage type squares as to keep track of us till we were officially identified . So while we thought it was business as usual – The Russians with their undetected submarines blasted us from all sides of the oceans, just like in the dreams of Henry Gruver >I can only say that had i not gotten sick and asked God for open doors i might not have understood this vision till he also showed me the end times -then my vision started making sence – I can’t say without a doubt if this is how America’s ending comes- but i know after i had the vision and spend up to 16 hours a day in research it seems it’s already in the books sealed for such a time as this -as our God can see the future-The beginning and the end- It was no longer a question that this event was to come to pass, The signs were all around us at every page a messenger Of God was sending out the warnings= The truth is he not around the corner- he’s at the door-God said tell my people he’s coming for the Holy -the pure in heart & the obedient -Sin separates us from God-but he gave us a way back-he gave us choices – heaven or hell–make the right choice for… Read more »
Marvin Craion
July 12, 2016 1:27 pm
The Lord said, on Dec. 7 2015 , ” that we shall be known as the “Weeping Nation” and what is coming will affect every man, woman, and child. When the Lord included “child” for about a week I ponder in my heart what would cause a child to weep and be concern about the events of this world on Dec. 13 the Lord said “orphans” that many would become orphans when the “fireballs” rain from heaven! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsZMe0pxWbQ Fulfilled : On Dec. 22, 2015 the Lord said, that floods are coming. We witnessed record breaking floods in the Midwest, east coast, Texas and worldwide Fulfilled: On Jan 22, 2016 the Lord said, civil unrest will sweep from city to city we are witnessing this as I type. Other Prophetic Words yet to be fulfilled: Martial Law, when I was given this word the Lord said that it is sooner than we think. Dec. 22, 2015 Economy collapse\Government assistance programs almost completely gone. This Word was given in 2014 where I saw in a vision 3 food stamps coupons where the print was fading each year. Ever since then there have been cuts (but I believe the worst is yet to come) Earthquake never before recorded on the Richter scale this Word was given to me in 2011 with tears running down my face (while yet in the Spirit) I said these words, “this is will be so big I wouldn’t be surprised if all California fall into the ocean” but, I also sense that the Midwest would have one too! Russia and China will invade the United States from the north. I think many people are under the presumption that our military will prevail no that’s not the case many citizens will have to join in the fight. But it… Read more »
Marilee Alm
July 12, 2016 12:44 am
Woe has Begun I was very grieved over five Dallas Police Officers being gunned down during the night before, and I cried out to God about it in my prayer time. This is what He said. You have slaughtered my innocent ones and their blood cries out to Me. You have turned from My ways and love your iniquities. Indeed, you boast of it to all the world. You have refused My counsel and rejected My commands. You no longer desire Me or the things of Me, and now you are given what you desire. Many more lives shall be taken – fall on your faces and pray, My people! I desire My people would pray for the lost among those who will soon be taken. Much more death is coming to America, and the world. America invited the Spirit of Murder in when it slaughtered the innocent so many years ago, and invites it still murdering the precious babies that I created. This spirit will not depart from you, America, it will increase. Pray, My people, pray! Pray for the lost and sow seeds for your own protection and the protection of those you hold dear. America once walked in My ways but now she has departed from them. She no longer desires I be involved in her affairs and indeed, I am no part of her ways now. Woe to the nations that forget Me, and the woe has now begun. My people also are being attacked. These attacks shall worsen, My children, as the wicked seek to blame everyone but themselves for all that happens. Be found in Me, be found in My Word, and I will reveal to you what you should do. Isaiah 5:20-21 20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil;… Read more »
Kate
Kate
July 12, 2016 7:47 am

Marilee, what do you mean by “sow seeds for your own protection”?

Mark Sellers
July 12, 2016 10:10 am

Yes, yes and yes again, Amen! The Lord told me a while ago, that just as a train leaves the station on a one-way track (no switch), so He will do what He has said He will do: there’s no stopping. Oh how He desires people to turn to Him in repentance!!! Thank you LORD for giving us time to repent, even if it’s extremely short.

BTW: I’ll be on Tribulation-Now radio on the July 13 show. We’ll discuss my dream posted here a while ago: https://z3news.com//w/sit-down-you-will-be-shot/

Peggy A.
July 12, 2016 10:57 am

Mark,
That’s excellent that you will be on Tribulation-Now Radio. May it be an anointed broadcast.

Marilee Alm
July 12, 2016 12:37 am

This Day and Age

My children, this day and age will be very trying for you. Those who hate will begin to turn their hatred towards you, because they hate My Glorious Name. They hate the righteousness you stand for, and want to kill you for it. Many think they do me service when they do, but the god they serve is not Me.

Keep yourself pure in these times, free from immorality, free from hatred, free from crime. Obey the laws of your land and honor Me in all you do. The time on earth is drawing to a close and what you see before you has been foretold of old.

Keep your eyes on Me, and I will keep you in perfect peace.

John 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

John 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

Matthew 24:42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

James 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Isaiah 26:6 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Confirmationword from Glynda. Social media is exploding with who was just fired b/c of racism. Hot bed of critcism. I apprecaite the Lord admonishng us to obey the laws of our land (no killing over these issues…)