I saw inner cities blazing with fires and teams of gangs of all races and creeds and ethnicities banding together.

I’ve been extremely hesitant to share what I’m about to share. I don’t say these things or share them lightly. Pray about what are getting ready to read.

First know ahead of time, I’m completely aware of how odd and maybe even strange this sounds. Yet what I say I have seen….I HAVE SEEN!!

Now having qualified this somewhat, here goes.

On at least three occasions in the last month, I have literally felt as though my spirit was leaving my body. I can only liken it to what happened when I went CODE BLUE back in July of 2015 because it was that same sense of leaving time and entering eternity, but the difference was that when I coded, I immediately went up through a tunnel and was in the presence of the Lord. What I’m experiencing now is different, as though I’m slipping out of my body and looking and seeing into the not too distant future.

The first time this happened weeks ago, it somewhat scared me and I literally willed my spirit back into my body. The last two times, I’ve let it linger and looked upon that which is coming and I’m telling you what I’ve seen is very concerning!

I feel that there is a certain significant event, followed by other significant events that will happen QUICKLY! I saw inner cities blazing with fires and teams of gangs of all races and creeds and ethnicities banding together. This scene appears as though it is night time, although my experiences have only happened during the day.

Then I was ushered hours ahead to see the results of their rioting and looting and violence, and their effect on the land they trampled on and left behind. The land was grey and flat and desolate with burning cars, burning buildings, and ashes. Men and women were wearing bandanas and masks to hide their faces. They formed gangs and were carrying firearms and clubs and machetes with a viciousness and a blood thirst that was not human. It was pure demonic!!

Inner city families were trying to hide and protect their lives and loved ones. I perceived the Lord had warned some of His chosen ones, so they fled the city just in time.

Then in another similar experience, I saw some of the gangs ventured outside the city, but as soon as they entered a rural area, they met MUCH resistance as the country people had heard of what was going on and had banded together and were very effective in preserving their lives and goods, so these gangs were quickly turned back into the city.

People were afraid to go into the city because of certain death or great harm, yet the gangs would not enter the rural arena for the same reason!

I also noticed that there was no law enforcement or military, at least not from what I saw.

During this chaos, there was also a mighty move of God. Many were moved by fear and because they were seeing the fulfillment of things they heard as a child, so they came broken to the Lord and He welcomed them in! I saw many ministers of God during this time walking in wisdom and in great power and authority. I saw spontaneous church services, preaching in parking lots, and supernatural moves of God, often in homes.

Interpretation:

I believe what God has revealed to me is similar to the warnings He gave to Jeremiah. In Jeremiah 18:7-11, God contends with His Prophet to speak a declaration of judgment upon the land, warning a rebellious people to turn from their evil ways and receive His mercy. Sadly, in verse 12 the people respond:

“But they will say, ‘It’s hopeless! For we are going to follow our own plans, and each of us will act according to the stubbornness of his evil heart.’” (Jeremiah 18:12)

God pronounced certain and sure judgment upon the people for they were stubborn.

Lord knows I’m not trying to generate fear, but I believe the Lord has revealed these things to me to provoke you to prepare!!! I don’t know the timing, but I have no doubt this is coming, and I must confess I feel it is not far off, not at all.

There’s more to share at the right time, but pray on this for now. The Bible tells us to “test the spirits to see whether they are of God” (1 John 4:1) and I have done that in the integrity of my heart.

Marty Breeden

Author: Marty Breeden

Marty Breedon has served as Deputy Sheriff with the New Market Police Department in New Market Virginia since 2006. In a near death experience in 2015, Marty was called by God to warn the church of the Lord’s soon return. Since that encounter, God has used Marty to lead hundreds of people to salvation.

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
October 3, 2018 4:53 PM

Mr. Breeden,

I just see accuracy in your article. My husband and I are dreamers and we on occasion experience visions.

The people of this nation are under the spirit of delusion. They believe lies and do not possess love for the truth. It will become more apparent as time progresses. I pray for this nation. 2 Thessalonians 2.

God said we had a choice between life and death and He would rather we choose life. The majority is for death, no matter how you explain it to them. Some of my Christian friends have ideologies different than the doctrines of the word given to us. It is the spirit of delusion, they embrace it.

You are right to post what is revealed to you. We pray continually for His wisdom, knowledge and understanding to saturate us. We pray for instructions and direction as we know it is not going to get any better unless there is repentance and reformation.

You are correct about an event. God told me about it. He said He wanted to prepare me and for me not to fear. I pray we return to our King while there is opportunity. Be blessed, Mr. Breeden.

Marty Breeden
Marty Breeden
October 3, 2018 5:12 PM

Crystal,
God bless you and thank you so much for your encouraging words!

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
October 3, 2018 10:44 PM

IMHO I believe a financial collapse will proceed this chaos . Sincere thanks for your walk with Lord and sharing this vision. God bless you.
Phil

Christina
Christina
October 3, 2018 11:41 PM

Marty,

I have only ever seen integrity in your writings, and in the few times we corresponded when on social media, so I believe this to be accurate and from the Lord. Thank you for sharing this, I can only imagine how difficult it must have been to do so.

I am not in the U.S. but am praying for your country and leadership on a daily basis. I am also praying for the upcoming Supreme Court nomination decision as I sense it is going to be pivotal in some way.

I will keep you and yours in prayer, too, Marty.

Shalom and blessings,
Christina

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
October 3, 2018 3:49 PM

When the 50,000 sealed indicted are arrested by the military, without bail, names like Holder, Podesta, Janet Reno and the Clinton’s, that’s when the Soros paid gangs in the cities will rise up. Look at the wide spread anger Kavanaugh’s appointment has stirred up. There have been many prophecies over the last few years about demons being released from Hell for such a time as this. Until now it has been mostly talk but the coming arrests will trigger the real thing.

Mike M
Mike M
October 4, 2018 12:22 PM

Yes – the arrests will trigger their last stand. This is exactly what has been going through my mind for the past several months. Not only Soros gangs, but those who have truly bought into the left – wing propaganda. They will be more dangerous than the paid thugs who will abandon the cause once they meet real resistance. The loyal socialists will hang on until the bitter end as they lose the power they once held.

Marty I believe this word is right on as it is the same message that has been on my heart for quite some time now. When it happens, law enforcement will likely be preoccupied protecting their own – I would imagine that is the reason they were absent in your vision.

Thank you brother Marty.

Carrie McClure
October 3, 2018 11:49 PM

Hello Marty, I always pay particular attention to your posts. This one is no exception. Being a dreamer myself, your visions strike as definitely real and worthy of paying attention to. People who do not have their head in the sand will not consider this fear mongering, but absolutely possible given the heathen nature of the socialist, paid rioters that have set loose in our nation. Thank you for sharing.

CPJ
October 4, 2018 10:31 AM

Thank you Marty. This follows along John Paul Jackson’s prophecy many years ago that people would flee to rural areas from the cities because of terrorism. As well, my husband and I personally fled the city for the country 6 years ago after I received a double dream with the urgent warning message, “Get out! Get out as fast as you can! You’re in 44 danger!”

Can there be any doubt what/who the “44” is reference to? Ask yourself who will be behind these despicable demonically inspired riots? (Besides Soros of course) Answer: The “Community Organizer” himself: POTUS #44. Heaven’s clear coded warning! Take heed, brethren.

Nicolas Meyer
Nicolas Meyer
October 4, 2018 3:18 PM

CPJ,
44 is also the numerical value of the Hebrew word “dam”,… blood!
Blessing and love to all my American brothers and sisters.

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
October 10, 2018 12:31 AM

Good grief!!

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
October 16, 2018 3:20 PM

Qanon has mentioned “Red October” fourteen times in recent comments. This term has a double meaning: It refers to the famous Russian October (1917) Revolution that changed the 20th century and, secondly, it suggests that the “reds” (Republicans) have something big planned for this month of which there are only two weeks left. The future of America may be determined during the next 2 weeks. Will Trump’s Movement take out the Deep State elitists with the arresting of 55,000 sealed indictments or will the Radical Dems take Trump out? (God forbid!) This is Satan, the banksters, the MSM, the communists, the socialists, Hollywood, Big Oil, Big Pharma, the Military-Industrial Complex, Silicone Valley-Social Media vs. Jesus Christ and His Church. It’s God’s call. Has the “Church” repented? Is it time for the world to be judged? Who could blame God for letting judgment begin? It’s His call. We love President Trump but our trust is in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Matt NZ
October 16, 2018 9:01 PM

October revolution of 1917 (26 Oct 1917 on the Julian calendar that Russia was using [13 days behind the Gregorian / 7-8 Nov 1917 Gregorian]).

17 Cheshvan 5779 is 26 October 2018
17 Cheshvan 1656 – 2106 B.C.E.:

The rains of the Mabul (flood) began to fall (according to Reb’ Eliezer) flooding the earth and rising above the highest mountains. Only Noach and his family survived, in the Teyva / Ark built to that end by Divine command, and a pair of each animal species, who entered with him into the Teyva.

If Trump is to release the FISA doc, ideal time would be before the Mid-Trem elections. He’s down to 3 weeks. 26 October 2018 release?

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
October 17, 2018 12:19 AM

Matt NZ, October 25 the NATO war games begin at Russia’s door step with 45,000 troops, 31 countries. My hunch is America’s demise will come when a huge meteorite hits our planet off of Puerto Rico based on Marty Breedan’s dream, preceded by civil unrest, the division of Israel and war with China over the South China Sea as per Duduman. The October Surprise will be initiated by the Trump team and could be the 55,000 arrests and/or the release of the FBI / DOJ unredacted papers.

Mike BC
Mike BC
October 17, 2018 12:56 PM
I had a dream a few years ago in which I was in Moscow during some major event such as the olympics. I was sitting at a round table in a bar (tavern, pub) and to my left was a large American sitting at the same table. He was perhaps 6’8″ (204 cms) tall and about 350 pounds (160 kgs). He was all muscle, kind of like the incredible hulk. He was a massive and powerful man. About 20′ (6 m) straight ahead of me was a bar (counter) with a neon outlined flag on the wall. The flag was red, white, and blue and I could not tell if it was an American flag or a Russian flag because the colours are both the same. At the bar was a Russian man of about 5’10” (178 cms) height and about 180 pounds (82 kgs). He had a fairly good build. The American got up from the round table and walked over to the Russian and gave the Russian a hard push on the Russian’s left shoulder. I was stunned and shouted to the American “Yankee, don’t do that! You are making a bad name for your country.”. The American again hit the Russian even harder in order to provoke the Russian into a fight. I again called to the American “Yankee, Yank…Don’t do that. You are making a bad name for your country.” The next thing, fists began to fly between each other (They were punching each other.). Then the American began to run away from the fight and the Russian pursued him. The Russian hit the American once in the face and knocked the American out cold. The Russian then grabbed the American by the shirt to pick his face off the floor to hit him again, but… Read more »
Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
October 17, 2018 4:32 PM

Mike BC, that dream is right on target and from God (IMO).

October 17, 2018 7:58 PM

Thanks for sharing this amazing dream Mike BC. It confirms a lot of other prophetic insights.

Matt NZ
October 17, 2018 8:01 PM

Just throwing out a watch date. two events of significance coinciding on the same day…

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
October 9, 2018 5:23 PM
Stan Johnson on The Prophesy Club today read Marty Breedans vision (above) and was almost in tears. I looked at my clock and it was 3:33. Stan played an audio of the Fox Morning Show where they spoke of a REVOLUTION in progress and that it’s going to get worse. Last night Rick Wiles said that if the Democrats win it’s revolution and if the Republicans win it’s revolution. Marty’s vision is very important. The cities are going to burn. Everyone living in an American city should have a get-away plan and get-away supply packs ready to go. Marty saw this vision three times! That is God telling us this is very important. Many of us have listened to prophecies and visions for decades but today they are matching reality. Revelation Chapter 18 tell us that He is doing this judgment and one can sense the supernatural madness that has been released. These people have become possessed. 2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. 3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. 8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her. Dumitru Duduman was sitting in an electric chair in Romania in 1984 when an angel told him he would be going to America to warn them. He was told revolution would… Read more »
Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
October 4, 2018 6:54 AM

Reading this post by Marty brought something back to my memory. I have Two of David Wilkinson’s books titled Set the Trumpet to thy mouth …but in 2001 from memory 2002 …I purchased another book ; titled God’s Plan to protect his people during the coming Depression….. I still remember with out looking @ the page in the book , a few sentences sound in my spirit as I read Marty’s post..

David Wilkinson wrote…he had a vision of 1,000 fires burning in New York City…alone…& trucks were lined up for miles & could not get across the Hudson River… I would have to go back to the book in the study to re read…
That is what came to me as I finished reading this post.

Blessings to every person who follows & contributes to Z 3 news….
I’m wondering in the days ahead ; we may not even be able to go to work or go into the crowded cities..as It will not be safe.But I have had a lingering feeling in my spirit that as end times gets closer & closer & darker & darker we may have to be home in prayer on our knees fasting also…as we see The Day Of The Lord Approaching crying out to the Father thru his precious son in intercession.. He is The only one That can sustain us as these days are certainly growing darker. Oh how we need the Lord & The indwelling Holy Spirit ; The Comforter.

Carol II
Carol II
October 3, 2018 5:35 PM

Mr. Breeden, God bless you for your service to the very difficult people of the United States. I, too, feel that there is a lot of violence seething just below the surface of all these crazy political leftist movements. There may be also some on the radical right. I am praying for all true believers and their families to be led by the Lord and protected. May we all have a burden to pray for our leaders, law enforcement, and the unsaved like never before.