“Many, many, many in the Church will go into the tribulation, but not all. I have preserved My remnant to escape.”

On Sunday morning, October 21, while I was in Chicago, I received a visitation from the Lord. The next day, October 22, 2018, I shared this new prophetic warning message in the 49-minute video shown below.

My encounter began with this. Jesus came to me dressed in a beautiful white robe that went down to His feet. He had a bronze belt tied around His waist. His feet were bronze, like they had been dipped in bronze. He took me to a church filled with all kinds of people, all races and genders. It was modern looking, very contemporary. It was wide, much wider than it was long.

Jesus and I were standing on the stage, which was elevated, but Jesus had His back turned to the people, so He and I were facing a wall with the people behind us. I could see the people, but Jesus had His back to them and He did not turn around.

As I saw Him, He said, “I want you to observe what is happening. My mercy comes from My right and My judgment comes from My left, but they must understand that they work together.”

Again I saw His feet were bronze and He held a bronze sword in His left hand.

There was a white note pad in front of me, like a sketch pad without any lines or anything written in it, because Jesus wanted me to understand and take in what He was saying. It was suspended in the air. Everything He said was written on this pad, like in calligraphy written in gold letters. The note pad was in front of me because He wanted me to take in what He was saying.

I saw the pastor come to the front, to the pulpit, and he said to the people, “We are going to have communion.”

Then the ushers came forward to help gather utensils for the communion. Instead of little cups, there were wine glasses with stems and goblets with the same cone-like shape as wine glasses, but without the stems. The goblets were flat on the bottom. There was a combination of both types of glasses and they were all beautiful.

Then the pastor says, “All Republicans stand up and come and take communion.”

Then the majority of the church stood up and came forth to take communion. Then the Lord said to me, “I want you to go and take communion.”

So I said, “Okay Lord.”

So, I went forward to take communion, which took a while for everyone to take it. Then the people returned to their seats. Then the pastor said, “I want all the Democrats to stand up and come forward and take communion.”

Then the Democrats, who were very few in number, came forward to take communion. They gathered together in the front, over in a little corner, standing to my right since I was facing the congregation, but to the left side of Jesus because His back was turned to them. Again, the Lord said to me, “I want you to go participate. I want you to go take communion.”

So again I went forward to take communion. When I joined them, a woman I noticed a tall woman in a purple dress. She said to me, “Mena, Oh thank God you are here. I am so glad you are here.”

I said to her, “Let me go get the elements for you.”

I noticed there were only three or four glasses, not nearly enough for all these people, even though there were few people. Then I noticed all the glasses were dirty. The pastor had purposely set aside dirty glasses for these people. I told the woman, “You cannot take this because it is not clean.”

So I went back to the other side and found a clean glass, so this woman could take communion.

Then I went back and stood with the Lord and He said to me,

“Tell them to honor My Passover. I commanded them to do this in remembrance of Me. They are not doing this. They are not observing this. The Church is divided by politics. They are now preaching politics instead of My salvation. Tell them in My eyes, there is no male or female. I do not see culture. I do not see race. I do not see country. I do not see left. I do not see right. I do not see Republican. I do not see Democrat. Tell them to preach My salvation, My gospel. The spirit of the Lord is upon Me because He has anointed Me to bring good tidings to the poor, in Spirit.”

The Lord was angry, very angry. After He said this, He very slowly turned His face toward the people. He was still on my right side and I was on His left side. As He turned to the congregation, a piercing white light exploded from His face and shined, like boom. It just filled the whole place. I could no longer see the people because all I could see what the light, but I heard wails as the people were wailing and crying and gnashing their teeth, saying, “No! No! No!”

Then as I looked at Jesus, I saw His beard and His hair resting on His shoulders, but the people were hiding from His face. In my heart I asked, “Why are they running and hiding from His face?”

Then He said to me, “To those who seek My face, the veil will be lifted and they will see My face. But to those who do not seek My face, My light will expose their nakedness.”

Then I understood these people in this church represented those in the Church who had not sought His face. They were not rejoicing, but were looking for places to hide from the light. He said to me, “They are seeking Me, but they are not seeking My face.”

I was not allowed to share everything He showed me, but here is what I was allowed to share.

“The sea will roar and the earth will crack open. Many, many, many in the Church will go into the tribulation, but not all. I have preserved My remnant to escape.”

As He said this, I did not hear sadness, but anger. I understood He was angry because of how we have been and because it did not have to be that way, but it is going to be that way because of how we have dealt with one another. We don’t have to be left behind, but many will be because we are not seeking His face and not walking in love.

I saw His feet in bronze, but I did not know bronze represents sin, but there are many scriptures about it. In the Old Testament tabernacle, the bronze was in the outer court, where the sacrifices for sin were made, but the items in the inner court were made of gold. So when we see Jesus standing in the Church with bronze feet, it represents His judgment of sin has come to the house of the Lord.

Mena Lee Grebin

Author: Mena Lee Grebin

Mena Lee Grebin is a end-prophetess and overseer of Faithful Walk Healing Ministries, which was founded in 2007. Born and raised in Chicago, Mena began having spiritual encounters and heavenly visitations at only the tender age of six. At the age of seven, her calling was revealed to her parents by a prophetess sent to mentor her mother. Through the unction of the Holy Spirit, specific instructions were given on how to raise Mena; which was told would prepare her for a powerful ministry that would be quote, “That of the last days before the return of Christ.” Mena later received the fire-baptism of the Holy Spirit at the age of fifteen. In 2007, the Lord instructed Mena to sell everything and relocate to Charlotte, North Carolina, where He would teach her how to ‘bring water to the desert.’ And now, for over a decade, the Lord has used her in touching the lives of people who are in need of forgiveness, deliverance and healing. Mena Lee Grebin is an ordained prophet and minister. Her spiritual covering and accountability is through Bishops Ralph and Margaret Parker of River of Life Family Church, who’s founder is the late Dr. Lester Sumrall. Mena has Jewish roots through maternal grandparents, from the tribe of Levi.

Lydia Hodge
October 27, 2018 9:32 PM

Wow. All I can say is wow. Such an amazing post. The church has lost her way. Politics won’t save us, only Jesus can. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post James.

Jenny
October 28, 2018 4:07 AM

Amen!

jerry rigg
October 29, 2018 10:55 AM

Yes, agreed, politics cant save us only Jesus can, but I believe there are issues at hand this country is grappling with where faith is becoming interwoven with politics and this is not a bad thing. Pastors have become silent in the pulpit, and right before an election no less. In times past the voice behind the pulpit was the moral compass for our country…even guiding the hand that voted. Where is that strong influence today? If this post is saying the pastor should stay out of politics and not have a voice about an election, I dont agree with it at all. Yes, primarily the pastor should be preaching salvation, he should be doing that while talking about our christian duty to vote and the importance of voting with a moral conscience.

Heather
Heather
October 29, 2018 12:51 PM

Our country has forgotten that the separation of church and state was to protect the church! Congress used to take long recesses to go pray over issues. We should certainly pray together when voting as well. I’ve been to churches in San Francisco that would openly bash and pray against republicans. My church in LA prays for our leaders, regardless of party. But I’ve yet to attend a church that reviews candidates and legislation in the pursuit of the father’s will.

Julie
Julie
October 28, 2018 12:04 AM

This spoke to me. As I have cleansed from demons from satanic ritual abuse, one time I was praying and crying for deliverance but I was tormented worse. I then realized an angel was there to touch me and heal me but as His hand got close to me I felt incredible pain and my spirit was saying for him to stop and let me alone, so I struggled between getting delievered and being delivered. I finally allowed the angel to remove the possession but it hurt excruciatingly. I know why it hurts too, it’s because the pain you believed in was so real, it isn’t real, it’s illusion, and you have to let go of the pain to be delivered. You must forgive your abusers. This has happened to me maybe a hundred times over again. But the day will come when all wounds are healed and there is life and no more pain and power of death.

Avidan
October 27, 2018 11:23 PM
COME AND SEE THE LORD MARVELLOUS TIDINGS TO THOSE THAT LOVES HIM!. ………………………………………………………………………….. On October The 14th 2018. The SPIRIT OF THE LORD Spent Time With Me; From Around 2pm Mid-Night To The Wee Hours Of The Morning. (Due To Space Constrain l Will limit My Report) He Reveal The Attitude And Different Characters Of His Children Here On Earth. He Shows Descriptively From A ‘Different Dimensions’ — The Aspects Which A Natural Naked Eyes Could Not Perceive. As He Narrated, My Senses Became Very Keen, l Could Grasp All As lf ln A Picture. He Divided His Children lnto Three Categories:- The First Category; The REPENTANT AND THE REFORMED. The Repentant And The REFORMED Love The LORD, They Mourn For Their Transgressions, They Avoid Things Sinful, They Reflect The Poise And The Good Deportment Of The LORD, They Live ln Simplicity Of Mind, They Have The Attitude Of Their Soul ls Heavenly Bound. They Go About Winning Soul For The Heavenly Kingdom, Telling People To REPENT. They Operate From Standpoint (Stance) ‘We Of Heavenly Kingdom Shall Win’ While The satan Domain Shall Decrease. They Are Often Rejected And ignored Even By Their Own Families, But They Pressed On Despite Rejection. It ls Constant Battle Of WILL And LOVE For The LORD. As They Go About ln The Natural World, There’s A LIGHT That ls Emanating From Them-:THE PEOPLE OF THE LIGHT I WILL CALL THEM (This Light Could Not Be Seen With Naked Eyes). They Are ‘Jewel Of The LORD’ This LIGHT Around Them, Nothing Like lt ln Natural World, Nothing! , One Word To Describe The Light ls Either STUNNING! Or HEAVENLY! At The Outer Rim Edge Of This LIGHT ls A Streak Of Blue And Golden. They Look-Angel-Like. This Soft Golden Garments Of Light , Surpasses Anything… Read more »
Ann
Ann
October 27, 2018 7:38 PM

James/Z3news: Thank you so much for posting this message from dear sister Mena & Mena: if you read this comment from me I want you to know I appreciate you sharing this with us. Also, I’d like to share a word that I believe confirms this word & timing. Unfortunately, I can’t give credit where credit is due because I, too, was out of town when I heard it & I happened upon the teaching on some unknown radio statio. I never caught the brother’s name speaking it. In any event, this christian teacher said something to the effect of how tragic it is when people are wanting protection but can’t be disciplined enough to be in position for divine protection. I believe we all can agree that our Lord’s protection is limitless. I’ve been reading posts in Z3 long enough to know the majority state they’re mid-trib or post. But we ought not let our disagreements separate us entirely from each other. Amen? Also, I’ve heard other words in recent days confirming that we are, indeed in the last of the last days. This resonates with my spirit regardless of our views on the great escape! We all agree God protects His own. Glory to His name!

October 27, 2018 8:40 PM

I believe Mena’s vision confirms the same sequence of events as I have documented in previous rapture posts, showing God’s plans to deliver His people prior to the outpouring of His wrath during the great tribulation. I think a lot of the confusion comes from failing to recognize the difference between the tribulation and the great tribulation. The scriptures make a clear distinction between them, so we should too. The rapture happens after the tribulation and soon after the start of the great tribulation, just prior to the outpouring of God’s wrath.

If anyone wants to study this topic further, we have many posts in our Rapture category. Here is the link:

KRR
KRR
October 28, 2018 9:04 AM

Totally agree. Have felt that witness for years. A comparison of Matthew 24 and Revelation 6 are parallel scriptures which seem to indicate that the timing will occur after the 6th seal. The wrath begins shortly thereafter.

Dianne Fleming
Dianne Fleming
October 29, 2018 12:25 AM

Thank you for that, James Bailey. I’ve always had questions about this and felt in my spirit that there is a difference between the Tribulation and the Great Tribulation…because God clearly states that we will have tribulation but He also clearly states that we are not appointed to His wrath which to me sounds like the Great Tribulation when God’s total wrath is unleashed on those who rejected His Son Jesus and mocked and scoffed and made very irreverent skits about the “Gay Jesus,” setting all the lights on the White House in the colors of the rainbow to celebrate gay marriage, and other abominable things. I will check out your link. God bless you!

Kasey Streichert Burt
October 28, 2018 3:41 PM

James: You are correct, the Saints will experience a portion of the great tribulation. I am just finishing revising and editing a Commentary on the Book of Revelation and Matthew 24 that I wrote in 2013. We are here for all the events that happen up to Revelation 14:14. It will be a troubling time for all and the demonic realm will be running unchecked.

Mark scheib
Mark scheib
October 28, 2018 5:22 PM

Correct. The church WILL go through the great tribulation, and after the tribulation but BEFORE the wrath of God is poured out the church will be raptured.

October 28, 2018 11:49 PM

The tribulation and great tribulation are two separate events. I documented 12 differences between these in this post:

Many more rapture posts are shared in our Rapture category. Here is the link:

jerry rigg
October 29, 2018 10:59 AM

Agreed about two separate events, but there are 3 positions…pre trib, mid trib, and post trib that must be acknowledged. Only one will be right….lets all get right with God now so we wont miss the boat!

October 29, 2018 11:05 AM

Since they are two separate events, they redefine pre-trib, mid-trib, and post-trib.

Kent Henley
Kent Henley
October 30, 2018 12:35 AM

Simply put…….Jeshua put it straight forthward in Mathew 24! Do we have to be reading the pamplet ” dummies for Christ’s Return ” …..in accordance with I Thessalonians? The Gospels ALWAYS have to fit with the Epistles and vice-versa!

David Lockett
October 27, 2018 8:48 PM

Amen Sister Ann I agree with u ,also i agree with Mena Lee for i felt in my spirit a remnant will have divine protection i am for 1 not of the mid or post belief for i have pray much over all and being in ministry 52 yrs hearing it all with open mind on all, i yet to believe if Obama is ac just doesn’t agree with my spirit will he be factor yes a evil 1 not ac is my belief please everyone do not try to debate or convince me differently I respect everyone belief even if different than mine all I can say be ready for him and for sure we will know, blessings to all!!

John Barry
John Barry
October 28, 2018 9:40 AM

Brother David I like the way you think / approach this . I have my own thoughts , I think we are all going to be surprised by the way events play out . I think there is the Trib. ( 3years ) , the Great Trib. ( 3 years ) & The Day of The LORD / HIS Wraith , and we will be in the Ark / Rapture the same amount of time Noah was in the Ark and GODs Wraith will be the exact length of time it was in Noahs day as JESUS tells us in Matthew 24 , imo . Of course I maybe only one who sees it that way , lol ! Blessings

Avidan
October 28, 2018 1:14 AM
COME AND SEE THE LORD’S MARVELLOUS TIDINGS TO THOSE THAT LOVES HIM …………………………………………………………………………. Continue…. They Are Pleasing Graceful And Elegant ln Appearance; The Are The PRINCE And PRINCESS Of The LORD, They Look Like The LORD, KING YESHUA/Jesus During Transfiguration Matthew 17:1-2 . Also My Attention Was Drawn To A Passage ln Ezekiel 1:25-28, Which Shows A Description Of GOD With Light About Him. They Took The Image Of God. In The Scriptures We Are Taught , That We Were Created ln GOD Image.They Reflect This Image. They Have The GLORY Of Adam And Eve Before They Fell lnto Sin. l Was Asked A Question Why Did Adam And Eve Not Realised They Were Naked Before The Fall? As I Ponder This Question, lt Sundenly Dawn On Me , They Were Clothes ln The Garments Of Light. They Were ln GOD’S Image. They Were Children Of The Light. l Was Also Drawn To Book Of Daniel 12:3 Which Affirmatively Stated Those who Are Wise Will Shine Like The Brightness Of The Heavens For Ever And Ever. These People Of The Light Could Be Found ln Different Nationalities Color And Races. They Are FEW BUT STRONG. THE SECOND CATEGORY ARE THE REPENTANT BUT NOT REFORM They Love The LORD But They Love The World More, They Often Repent But Fall Back lnto Sin. Also ln This Category Are The Luke Warms The Lights Around The Flickers But Does Not Stay On. Sometimes None At All. The Third Category They Are Those Who Does Not Have The Time For The Lord, Also The-l Will Repent Later, And Those Who Worship S-t-r-a-n-g-e gods, And Those Without King Yeshua/Jesus As Their Saviour. NO LIGHT AT ALL. They Look Like Satan and His Surrogates. No Light As They Go About In The Natural World. THREE… Read more »
Linda Ezra
Linda Ezra
October 27, 2018 11:09 PM

Hello Brothers and Sisters in Our Lord Yeshua; Jesus Christ.

Before the beginning of Shabbat I began to worship the Lord and as I began to worship there was such a thickness and heaviness of The Holy Spirit! I began to cry and worship the Lord, with such a deep deep sorrow and joy??

As soon as sundown had come I was lead to write a post on my Facebook. In regards to His Faithful bride and the backslidden Church. Now please understand that I did see Menas video before on her Facebook, she had posted this and I completely forgot, but as soon as I clicked unto here, it is as the Lord is confirming what He has lead me to receive. What He has been giving me actually since 2014 concerning His Bride.

Thank you all, and God bless you all! May we be found faithful till our end or till His return!

Your Sister in Our Lord Yeshua, Jesus
Linda Ezra Billuk.

Cal
Cal
October 29, 2018 9:58 AM

My last request. Please accept Jesus Christ as your Lord & Savior. It’s simple and the result eternal life. Call on the name of the Lord and God will save you. The Lamb’s blood will wash all sin from you and your name will be written in the Lamb’s Book of Life. Amen.

Cal
Cal
October 28, 2018 1:20 PM

The primary purpose of a church is to win souls to Christ starting by preaching the word of God. In addition most churches do not have altar calls post sermon inviting unsaved attendees to come forward to ask God to forgive their sins and declare their acceptance of Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. If your church is not a soul winning church find another church or worship with another person; God acknowledges two people who worship together a church.

Jennifer
Jennifer
October 28, 2018 7:03 PM

Cal, my husband and I moved to a small town while the Lord opened up the door for us to make this move. There are a few churches here but we chose one that was the most aligned with our back ground. Holy Spirit led. However, the alter to pray is pushed in the corner, services are kept to a certain time, never going over, there are never any alter calls, never preaching on repentance, you get the picture. The Lord has given me various ideas to share the with pastor but he always has a reason why they cannot be implemented. There is no community outreach or soul winning from there.

I have been praying for awhile and asking the Lord if we should keep going there because if we don’t, then there is no other church around that is walking any closer to the Lord. I haven’t received an answer so we just keep going. Is it your believe that persons in our situation should stop going and just worship with another person, if indeed one can be found? I am involved in outreach through another ministry, but it is not a church but an evangelistic ministry. Since I have been saved going on 35 years, I have always been part of a church. Is it scriptural for Christians to not be part of any church, even one that is rather weak spiritually? I’m just interested in hearing your opinion, or any other z3er’s as well.

Cal
Cal
October 29, 2018 3:41 AM

J,
Your problem exists here as well. I recommend start a home worship service with family members, friends and others who have the same faith as you. I did this with my mother (an atheist) and she accepted Jesus before she died. My father had his own home based ministry and led thousands to Christ including me before he died. Time is of the essence. These are the last days of the church age. Bring as many people to Christ as you can. Keep it simple; Romans 10:9, 10:13 & John 3:16..Call on the name of the Lord and God will save you. Continue your outreach and stay connected with believers.

Kasey Streichert Burt
Kasey Streichert Burt
October 28, 2018 8:27 PM

Jennifer have you considered starting a home group at your house? Sometimes a church is constrained by things we don’t readily see. Starting a home group Bible study is a great way to disciple, worship and stay in God’s word along with others. This would be in addition to attending church, having a mid week gathering.

Jennifer
Jennifer
October 29, 2018 11:32 AM

Interesting both you and Cal bring up home services. I brought that before a sister who plays piano at our church sharing with her my desire to hold a Friday night worship service at one of our homes. Her hesitancy was that we should have our pastor’s permission to go forward. I believe your response is a confirmation to me that I need to press through with this in prayer. I appreciate your comments so much.

Saeng Fisher
Saeng Fisher
October 29, 2018 3:33 PM

Jennifer, thank you for your heart attitude and honest questions.

God has provided gifted people to build up the body, such as apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers, but they are servants sent to equip- never to rule over us. The church is not a building or organization. It’s the body of disciples worldwide who are connected to Jesus as our head. We don’t need any pastor’s permission to start a group in our home. We don’t need any seminary trained person to make our meetings a legitimate church.

Be assured and encouraged! You and your husband any anyone else who might join you to read the Word, pray, worship and obey Jesus in your home ARE the church. You have full authority from Jesus to make disciples and baptize (Matthew 28:19). You have full authority to break bread and serve communion in your home (Acts 2:46). A unit as small as one family and their friends may follow Jesus and be a church with full blessings of God. Check out the stories of Cornelius (Acts 10:44-48, Lydia (Acts 16:11-15) and the Philippian Jailer (Acts 16:25-34).

We do not need to be in any building on any particular day under any particular organization, or led by any “man ordained by men” to be the church. All we need is to follow Christ’s commands with other believers. May I encourage you- read the book of Acts and make a running list as you go as to what constituted a “church”. When you’re done, pay attention to what is NOT on the list. It’s an exciting and liberating study. Bless you as follow Jesus.

Cal
Cal
October 29, 2018 5:18 PM

Preach the word of God at your home service and have your own altar call. I did this and my mother came to Christ and God saved her. Remember the intercessor between a human being and God the Father is Jesus Christ not a clergyman.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
October 27, 2018 6:33 PM

Very important message.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
October 28, 2018 3:28 PM

China Is Challenging The US In Central America, And Washington Can’t Do Anything “This potential pivot could give China indirect control over the US’ border security by making it responsible for stability in those countries after replacing American aid there”, Zero Hedge. Duduman said war with China and civil strife in America before Russian attack.