The Church will speak forth mysteries and the enemy will be shocked.

While in prayer with one of my prayer partners the morning of September 10th, 2017, the Holy Spirit spoke the following:

“You will speak forth mysteries!”

“The enemy will be shocked!”

“He will say, “There is POWER in LOVE?”

Upon hearing this, I immediately thought of ‘The Power of His Love,’ shown to William Thompson the week of August 16th, which said:

“The next time I will display My power, it will be to “raise” the Body of Christ, to prepare Her to be joined with the Risen Son!”

I believe just as His Perfect Love literally exploded life into the cells of His Son in the tomb, soon every cell in our bodies will awaken and explode with His Life!

The last time God poured out His Perfect love, He raised His Son!  This time, He is going to raise up the very Body of Christ, the Bride!!!

I asked the Lord, “Is this the mystery? Your Love exploding life into the physical cells of the Bride to prepare her to be joined with Your Son?”  What He began to show me was totally amazing!

In June, I’d had a visitation, which is entitled, ‘The Proposal.’  I recommend reading this first in order to understand what I’m going to share.  I’d mentioned in the post there was something else that happened, but I didn’t feel released to talk about it at the time… So let me now share the missing piece:

Shortly after receiving the marriage proposal from Jesus, I’d laid back on my bed to think about what just happened.  Suddenly, in the spirit, about 3 feet from me, there appeared the shape of a man.  In the spirit, we came together in a full embrace, and it was like a powerful explosion went off. I saw a huge flash of light, and it felt like every cell in my body came alive.

Please do NOT misunderstand.  Although this clearly pictured the wedding consummation, it wasn’t sexual, but like a spiritual transfer took place, as if I was awakened not only on a cellular level, but spiritually.  Now fast-forward a couple days from this visitation:

I was walking across my house when I had a vision:

Two elongated, steel boulders some distance apart were heading towards each other at lightning speed.  They collided with a huge explosion of light!

The scene then changed, and I again saw the consummation “explosion” from the night of ‘The Proposal’

The Lord revealed both visions were of the same occurrence – the coming together of the Bride and Bridegroom – and resultant explosion of LIFE.

Praying about what I’d just seen, I walked into my study.  As soon as I sat down, I heard, “CERN”

The Lord immediately showed there was a connection between the explosion, which happened the night of The Proposal, and what “they” are looking for with the CERN experiments.  But I wasn’t given further revelation about this until recently…

I had a telephone conversation with a sister in Christ, who gave further details of a horrific experience she’d had in her pre-Christian days as a Master Reiki instructor.  She’d received an invitation to attend a meeting in another country, where she was to be “promoted.”

Shortly after arriving, she began feeling extremely uncomfortable in her spirit and wanted to leave.  These people began to come against her to stop her from leaving, attacking her through her mind and in the spirit realm, even shape shifting in front of her! Eventually, she was able to escape and return to the U.S.

As we discussed this, she said, “Diana, as they talked, they kept referring to their search for the “Light Code” (referred to by others as Life Code or The God Particle, etc.).  They spoke about needing more power, and how children contained such power…”

Not long after hearing about all the wickedness my friend experienced, on the morning of September 13th, I saw a vision,

I saw a large crack in the “dome” above the earth.  It was the territory of the prince of the power of the air, Satan’s dominion of darkness.  As I looked, a large fist-shaped beam of light shot from the earth and smashed into the crack, splitting it wide open!

Summation:

As the Bride of Christ begins to walk in the power and authority given her by her Bridegroom, obeying the command to, “Ask Me to Expand Your Territory!”,  our Father will be Faithful to do so!  Then…

The Bride will be used in the midst of coming calamities, to bring in the greatest harvest of souls in history!  She’ll invade enemy territory, and as a beam of light splitting the kingdom of darkness wide open, will break through and set captives free.

The enemies of God have been trying to usurp His power and dominion, to stop the plan of God and set up “their” kingdom.  They’re desperate to find the “Life Code,” that “explosion” which creates life.  But they’ll never find it, because

“… the natural man receives not the things of God because they are foolishness unto Him; neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned” (1 Cor. 2:14).

Sadly, “Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools” (Rom. 1:22).

The clues to this “mystery” have been given from the beginning.  Jesus was conceived in Mary’s womb by the Power of His Love.  The Power of His Love raised Jesus from the dead.  It’s that very same LOVE which will soon raise and quicken the Church to do the works of Jesus!  And it will be the Church who’ll make known the mystery – not a group of God-hating rebels in a lab.

This mystery has been “hidden” in God to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the Church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places (Eph 3:9-12).

The mysterious “Life Code” is the very LOVE OF GOD, which they are totally devoid of!  They might as well close shop and stop their experiments now.  It’s the CHURCH that will make known such wisdom and mysteries – totally dumbfounding the kingdom of darkness!

It’s the POWER OF GOD’s LOVE that creates life!  When the full impact of this is revealed, God told me,

“The enemy will be shocked!”

“He will say, “There is POWER in LOVE?”

As always, please take this before the Lord in prayer for further revelation and interpretation.

Scripture/References:

Scientists Say Life Begins At Conception With A Flash of Light

Ephesians 3:9-12, “…and to make all see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ; to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places.”

Colossians 1:26, “…that is, the mystery which has been hidden from the past ages and generations, but has now been manifested to His saints.”

Ephesians 5:31, “For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh. This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church.”

1 Corinthians 2:14, “… the natural man receives not the things of God because they are foolishness unto Him; neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.”

Romans 1:22, “Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.”

Diana Pulliam

Author: Diana Pulliam

Diana Pulliam has been a Christian since the age of 22, but it wasn’t until 2008, while going through an especially trying time, that she asked God what He intended for her life. She told Him she wanted her life to give Him glory, but didn’t see how it was making any difference at all for His kingdom. She asked Him to not hold anything back, she wanted everything He intended for her, and was willing to do whatever He told her to do.

Two weeks later, during her quiet time with the Lord, she heard the Holy Spirit say, “Clean your house and write.” The last few years, He has given her dreams and visions about the times in which we live. In 2011, she started the blog The Mighty Hand of God as a place to write whatever the Lord inspires.

Scooter
Scooter
September 24, 2017 4:58 PM
Diana, thank you so much for this word and the word from your previous post and that of William. I have been feeling that this transformation to the bride is coming too. I have not had anyone to talk to about it because I think that everyone would think that I was crazy. Frankly, I wouldn’t blame them because I have often thought that I am going crazy too. I have no interest in this world anymore. I find myself constantly just staring at the sky longing to see Him. So this is really crazy, but I have had my moms ashes on my dresser for about 30 years.( She died suddenly in a car accident when I was about 19). I really didnt know where to put them so we were planning to lay her to rest somewhere when my dad passes and put them together. Last week, I felt like I desperately needed to get the ashes layed to rest. I have a very special place under a big myrtle wood tree by a creek that is on our property. I felt led to put them there. I got the rest of my family on board and as my sister was scattering the ashes, I felt really strongly that I was going to see my mom dancing around that tree. The next night, I had a quick vision of my moms old hym song book. She always had it and her bible when she went to church. I was kind of confused why I had just seen the song book so clearly in my vision. Then I heard the spirit tell me to look inside. Funny thing is that my dad had just found her song book and bible and he gave it to me a few months… Read more »
Marilee Alm
September 24, 2017 7:20 PM

Scooter, so sweet, you looking into heaven. I love the note from your mom. Thanks for sharing!!!

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
September 25, 2017 12:39 PM

Scooter me too. I was and am more so crazy. They, my family and former friends thought I was crazy. Crazy lunatic was my favorite one. I now wear it as a badge(not literally). He has taken the foolish things of the world to confound the wise. We are not crazy, but we are just crazy in love. I’m becoming more crazy every day and every minute now.

Zandra Potter
September 25, 2017 5:29 PM

Scooter, thank you for sharing your mom’s beautiful faith filled words with us. They have touched my heart!
Thirty years is a long time to miss your mom but I know Jesus is going to give you both a wonderful reunion! Oh what rejoicing it will be!
God called us to be a peculiar people and it sounds like you are walking on His narrow path.

Sheryl Fortnat
Sheryl Fortnat
September 24, 2017 6:08 PM

Praise God and thank you Diane!! I think that I can testify (in part) to some of what you are talking about in this post!!! YEAH!! YEAH!! YEAH!! Three separate occasions to summarize briefly:
1. Years ago (early 90’s), I was in the company of a woman that was part of a ‘prayer chain’ in my church. As we were discussing matters in the world & church, her face twisted right in front of my eyes into what I can only describe as the evil one (shape shifting?)!! And she said “the devil is in the church”. I got out of her apt pronto!
2. On Monday 8/21 (the day of the solar eclipse), I was overwhelmed with a pure sense of love and forgiveness for our 17 y.o. great granddaughter who had recently been in some very serious trouble the Sat 9/19 before. All at once my entire body began to BUZZ!!! Like electrical stimulation of some sort & I knew in my spirit that it was the Holy Spirit!! PTL!! WOW!!! Just a taste of God’s Power and Love that you have written about.
3. Happened today!! I was only slightly verbally attacked by my step-daughter (very long 24 year history) and immediately my flesh & anger started to work in my mind. As soon as I was aware of what I was doing, I submitted to The LOrd called on Jesus and the Holy Spirit to take captive my thoughts and emotions!! POWERFUL peace and love flowed into my heart and even forgiveness and love for my step daughter; “she knows not what she does”!! The Lord is amazing!!
God bless all on z3.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
September 25, 2017 12:28 PM
Sheryl, praise God. He is good. May I comment what I was revealed as I read your words here? Thank you. Your first #1… when the demonic spirit within that woman said, ‘the devil is in the church’, he/it had to speak what the Ruach haChodesh(Holy Spirit) commanded it to speak. Let me explain further by that. From the scripture we are told to be ‘wise as a serpent yet innocent as a dove’. And since ‘God causes all things to work together for good to those who love Him and called according to His purposes’, that statement , the devils in the church was and is true. [that demon within that woman could not touch you because you are covered in His blood, but it was so frustrated, it blurted out through its boastful pride of life, that phrase out of frustration of not being able to touch you] Beware the wolves in sheep’s clothing. Unfortunately, for the saints, most of the ‘church’ was taken over by asatan’s (Hebrew for satan) minions. They are placed in different positions in and amongst the machine called ‘church’ and ‘state’ and etc. We are admonished to ‘come out of her’ and the body of Messiah is not a structure built with hands. It is, truly is, a body, your body and my body and the body of each one of us who lay down ‘our life’ daily and take up His cross(and accomplish His purpose in our life) Your third#3… read Diana’s article she wrote about take control of your thoughts( if you’ve not already read it) her experience with the thoughts which tried to suffocate her when she spent time alone in a remote cabin in the Ozarks addresses the same (type) situation you experienced with your daughter-in-law (and you passed… Read more »
Sheryl Fortnat
Sheryl Fortnat
September 25, 2017 2:25 PM

Thank you so much, Thomas Nodoubt for your insights and explanations! I cannot tell you how much it means to me to have someone apply Scripture to my experiences to help me understand both!! Yes, Our God is indeed a GOOD God!! PTL. Thank you again.

Robert M
Robert M
September 24, 2017 5:03 PM

Wow amazing word…this revelation has been developing in me for about a year…in my spirit I know I have been desperately waiting for something huge…I was getting it confused with my broken christian marriage and desire for ministry together…I’ve been without any intimacy for more than 10 years and its been so painful and difficult to endure especially because I absolutely adored my wife…however God has been revealing that He has someone infinitely better for me…my heavenly bridegroom!…It is so intimate and powerful it is difficult to desribe in human terms without it sounding sexual…but its not at all…so I totally understand what you are talking about. ..Hes been dealing with the theme of love most recently during this time of repentance/purification by putting away covetousness greed idolatry etc…I read online the Hebrew letters that make up the word love literally mean “I give”…

Robert M
Robert M
September 24, 2017 5:49 PM

O yeah…I think I previously shared how I was misapplying what I was feeling in my spirit in a carnal manner regarding clothing as well…Ive been feeling the need to have nice new clean clothes…so I was spending too much there…what I really need and am longing for is for my robe to be spotless and to be clothed with my new spiritual body…

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
September 25, 2017 9:31 AM

RobertM, we get that body(the new one) after we see Him break through the clouds. We (you and I) are (yuck) stuck with this body of sin(flesh,carnal and) the sin which so easily besets us, as Paul wrote in one of his letters to the Ekklesia.
From now on, let him who is married act like he have no wife, is what I heard in the spirit a few days back. Lay aside the sin which so easily entangles us (you men know what I am talking about) No soldier in active warfare entangles himself with the affairs of o(everyday) life, but He wars so as to please Him whom has called us into His service of warfare. So arm yourselves with the like purpose which our haMashiach revealed unto us to walk in, who did not think grasping at (holding on to) this life was the will of Him who called Him forth to please Him with whom we have to do. (And)unto us, His children and the sheep of His pasture, the Way, the Truth and the Life.

Ambassador
September 24, 2017 8:22 PM

Our team has been praying into the wee hours over the weekends and God has blessed us with encouraging prophetic words and wisdom. This morning the Lord said He wants to fill all Christians who are willing to live 24/7 with his Shekinah glory and manifest presence, thus making us a living sacrifice and walking revival for we shall walk in the anointing that heals the sick and sets captives free wherever we go. Hallelujah! We must acknowledge Him in all of our ways, pray without ceasing and give Him the glory. Exciting times we are living in! Praise God. Bless His Holy Name.

Francy Carl
September 24, 2017 8:46 PM

Wow! That’s amazing.
Thanks for sharing!
Father I want ALL of the anointing you’re releasing. I’m WILLING!

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
September 25, 2017 5:02 AM

Amen… This is my heart desire, Come and dwell fully in me Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I humbly ask you reveal your glory through me to the whole universe.

Francy Carl
September 24, 2017 8:47 PM

In Jesus Name I pray.

Cobus Brits
September 24, 2017 5:35 PM

Diane, this is a very powerful revelation and a confirmation of yesterdays birth of the Male Child sign.

The Male part represents the mature christians and the Child part that it wont have a long lifespan before caught up to God. ITS MINISTRY WILL BE RELATIVELY SHORT.

Jesus is coming IN His saints.

Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; When he shall come to be glorified IN his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.
2 Thessalonians 1:9‭-‬10 KJV

This spesific message of yours has been revealed to me many months ago and the driving force to absolutely letting go of everthing and have Jesus as the centre of everything I do or think.

Jordan
Jordan
September 26, 2017 11:00 PM

Cobus I watched Bruce Alan’s sermon on the September 23rd Sign back in August. He talked about the sequence of events from the eclipse to the sign itself symbolising the birth and death of Christ but the comment that stood out about all this is this:

“…the Son of God is about to manifest in the world like no other generation has known him”. [34 min]

The whole birthing of a new generation theme can be seen in the natural where in the lead up to September 23rd and after the eclipse, the world experienced flooding i.e. the water broke.

I watched it again and around the 1 hour 30 min mark Bruce spoke about Isiah 60. His commentary of Isiah 60 was this:

“Were going to see each other [believers] as light, and that light can’t be separated from His love, that light can’t be separated from His life, that light can’t be separated from any of His characteristics”

In other words as you said, “Jesus is coming IN His saints.”

Here’s the video for anyone if you’re interested:

Marnie
Marnie
September 27, 2017 2:31 AM
Amen Corbus!! Jordan, I was edified by Bruce Allen’s sermon, and highly recommend all of his talks. The other night I had a dream I was on a bus. A Russian man who was also on the bus looked at me. And just then we both saw 2 dark demonic (black with a little red, dragon looking spirits) fly out of and away from him. I then began talking to him about heaven and hell, accepting Jesus as his Savior and Lord, and making a choice now who he will serve. He already knew about Christianity but was living from a place of indifference. I believe this dream is showing how the glory of God will be poured out among the remnant, and Christ within us will shine forth into a dark and lost world. I’ve also heard both Neville Johnson and Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj speak about how when the reality of Christ is seen and experienced… when the fullness of Christ is made manifest in the remnant… when the greater miracles shall take place,etc, then this will usher in the last great harvest. I believe the dream represents the reality of how the Light of Christ was and is enough to drive out demons without needing to speak a word. It was then that the man’s heart opened and he was ripe for harvest. There is so much in scripture regarding this. I am so excited to see what “eyes have not seen and ears have not heard what God has planned for those who love him” in these last days… exited to witness the fullness of Christ manifest in us to the world that as many that could be saved will be saved in such a time when the world has never known such darkness. “Arise, shine; for… Read more »
Cobus Brits
September 27, 2017 11:55 PM
Thanks very much for the video Jordan. It is surely mandatory viewing for what is happening right now. At the 1 hour 14 min mark he says exactly that, ‘it is a Babe, a mature company of Believers’ which is birthed. This is great confirmation of what the Spirit has been laying heavily on my heart for some time now. He follows it up by saying how to prepare for it, by living holy and dying daily to self which is an absolute neccesity. Jesus is true to his word that he will work out the hard lumps as he prepare us as his clay vessels. He IS the author and finisher of our faith and if we allow him, will complete the work. He has taught me a lot but the one thing Jesus has been zealously teaching me above all else is of not taking offense for ANY reason because it is crucial that we give satan no inroads into our lives. That was ultimately how He was able to overcome and part of being the perfect sacrifice for us. “I will not speak much more with you, for the ruler of the world is coming, and he has nothing in Me” John 14:30 It has been stressed so many times before by others but it is worth repeating, it is going to be the offense taken in a heart which is shallowly rooted in the Word that will cause the falling away. It is not the truth that sets you free but the truth that you KNOW that sets you free and that is borne of being a disciple and the word abiding in that person. John 8:32 We as His Own have this last small window of opportunity to do everything we can to work with… Read more »
ask_question
ask_question
September 29, 2017 3:56 PM

if possible, pls give us more brief review on Bruce allen’s messages.

thanks

Scooter
Scooter
September 24, 2017 6:22 PM

Cobus, I also felt like the sign in the heavens of the man child being born, represented this. Especially as I was reading the link that Diane shared to William’s post. Just because we didn’t see anything happen yesterday, doesnt mean that the sign didnt have meaning. John made a point to say that it had great significance. William talked about how God was pouring His love into the bridegroom so that He could pour into his bride. As I read it, it sounded almost like there was a rebirthing to the bride groom for this purpose.

Brenda Brown
September 24, 2017 11:19 PM

I understand what you mean Diana. There is a remnant who will taste of genuine union with God in just 2-3 years, and walk in the New realm that ushers in God’s New Thing. Few have really grasped that when God said the Church was Jesus’ Bride, it wasn’t just a rigid figure of speech. There is a change that takes place in people when they unite with a real human partner, so how much more should there be a real change of character and spirit in those who’ve truly united with the Person of Jesus? I’m looking forward to this with all my heart.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
September 24, 2017 3:53 PM

A dear sister in Christ -who has gone on to be with the Lord -said once and it struck a chord very deep in me and still does -simply –HIS LOVE is our ONLY Weapon r

Lydia Hodge
September 25, 2017 11:20 AM
Diana, I love your post. It reminds me of something I received from the Lord approximately 20 years ago. I would like to share. It’s kinds long. Nothing in this world can compare to him. Nothing in this world can satisfy the deep longing within. Nothing in this world can cause you to flourish. Only Jesus can. In him we live and move and have our being. He is the reason we exist. He is our life, our source, our Lord; our everything. Not fear, not doubt, not the treasures of this world shall rule us; When Jesus is enthroned on the seat of our heart. He is Lord; Only him. He causes us to love because he is love: He flows from our hearts and touches a hurting lonely desperate world. Oh, America is lonely, she is desperate. She has riches of this world and yet she has nothing; They only produce in her the desire for more riches; More power; more glory. If she had Jesus; it would produce in her love And she would love those less fortunate. She would reach out with love to touch; For love is more than mere words. It is shown by the deeds you do. Darkness is not penetrated by bombs but by light And light comes through Jesus. Oh pray that the Lord will open their hearts. Pray that the light will rise. The light on God’s people is Jesus or love on God’s people. It is not a mystical halo or presence, It is the love of God being bore in our hearts Flowing out from us to touch the world. Christ in us is the hope of glory. That is when they will come to the rising of the light upon us; When love rises upon us, Then… Read more »
Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
September 25, 2017 11:38 AM

Lydia, your first several lines of that beautiful love song of His heart spoke volumes to me.
For more than a week now, when I find myself undone before Him in His Presence, I can only cry out to Him, ‘It’s always been You. You are the only One I’ve ever known. It’s only been You, the One. There’s never been any One else but You.’ He has shown me it has been His love in ‘others’ that I thought I was looking for but it was Him! He was the love I desired and He is the love I found and He was the One pouring forth of His love through ‘others’ into me, but it was always Him. It was always His love. It’s always and only been Him shedding His love abroad in the hearts of them that love Him…(selah)

Lydia Hodge
September 25, 2017 11:59 AM

God bless Thomas. He is the one, the only one. I’m glad it spoke to you. It has been filed away in my heart and among the words the Lord has given me for years. The Lord is showing me that his people have a storehouse of goods that were prepared for the season in which we live. he is going to release his people to open those storehouses. Praise God. I think that’s a word from him right now.

SandraM
SandraM
September 24, 2017 6:09 PM

Thank you Diana for sharing that post it brings so much light to me. Now I understand better why the Lord has kept reminding to tell his people that the greatest and most powerful weapon of warfare he has left to us was LOVE. Our God is a Good God and full of LIGHT may he bless you abundantly. You, Me, Us- Togetherness with our Beloved Jesus shall defeat them to bring that fruitful harvest to our Father in Heaven for his Glory. Take care and be safe, great things coming to us soon.

Julie
September 24, 2017 11:58 PM

People don’t understand that evil people have never felt love or they would not be evil. Only love can motivate someone to repent and so if someone doesn’t repent it is because they have never been loved. And in this regard, those who do know love must sacrifice to help those who don’t. Of course, it is an individual choice to receive that love which is freely given by Christ.

I had a dream there is a brand new mega CERN underneath California and it will cause the massive earthquake there.