Church Divided on Visions of America’s Future

trump_clinton

Not only is our country now more divided than ever, but Christians are divided on the question of where we are and what comes next.

I am all in favor of believing and hoping for the best days ahead, but based on a series of dire warnings I have received in dreams over the past several years, I still believe we are in great danger of seeing all of them fulfilled.

The good news is there are scriptural examples of judgment being averted or at least postponed, so I am hopeful we have been granted at least a temporary stay of execution, but I see no changes in the long term forecast. I agree with Pastor TD Hale’s perspective that we have taken an alternate route to the same destination. However, it appears he and I are far outnumbered by those who are already doing the happy dance.

Nita Johnson, founder of World for Jesus Ministries, seems to have a different perspective based on the following comments, which she sent to her subscribers in an email on Friday November 18.

“Trump is God’s Cyrus. I have been talking about the coming of this man and his company for three, maybe four years. As the movement- the revolution- grows and intensifies through the prayers and corresponding actions of both President Trump as well as the people of prayer, it will only become more beautiful and glorious. We will see those who the Lord has chosen to further this revolution come forth, they will be both saved and unsaved, but the Lord has chosen them for this purpose. We have some rocky roads ahead as Pharaoh will not lose his grip without a fight. Nevertheless, he will lose his grip, and God will have His way.

Now is the time to rejoice and glory in God. Do not wonder to yourself, “Why Trump?” Israel learned the hard way not to reject God’s gifts of deliverance. President Trump recently gave his heart to Jesus. He will melt and grow more deeply into God’s image as time moves on. Pray, for this man will become a David in the courts of the Lord. Trump is destined to bring down the mountains and raise up the valleys, so some of his rough edges will likely remain. Just pray for him! He is not a wimp. He is a mover and a shaker created and designed by God for His purposes.

We went before Cyrus like the workers of old removing the stumbling blocks so he could move forward. We (the intercessors) were God’s laborers, and we will continue to be, so our strategically and newly placed king can fulfill his calling. I know of no worker who stands around and boasts of his work. They just answer the call and so shall we. God is favoring President Trump with this responsibility and honor, and He is favoring America and much of the world with President Trump.”

Nita states, “Now is the time to rejoice and glory in God.” I wish I could agree with her, but so far I have been unable to shake off my concerns about trouble ahead. I agree it is possible through our prayers that our nation, “will only become more beautiful and glorious” because all things are possible by faith in God. But faith must be based on the word of God, so how can we stand in faith for a beautiful and glorious future when God is the one warning us of great trouble directly ahead?

I don’t see Trump’s victory changing what God has revealed, including the election of an evil woman in the year 2020 and instructions to flee by the end of 2019 (assuming my interpretation is correct). As much as I would like to agree with Nita Johnson, I don’t see it happening. I have more faith in what God has shown me than the claims of victory I am hearing from others.

Trump’s victory at least avoided the immediate danger of war with Russia, which was almost guaranteed if Hillary Clinton had won. The Russians had already engaged in unprecedented training drills preparing for nuclear war. I don’t believe they want war any more than most of us do, which explains why Russia’s lower house of parliament erupted in applause when Trump’s victory was announced. So I am thankful for his election, but still greatly concerned about what happens next.

God has been revealing His purposes for allowing Trump to win.  I will be sharing more insights about that in a new podcast, which I am hoping to complete this week.

Thanks to Sharon Louise for sharing this newsletter.

Nancy Trimble
November 21, 2016 11:08 AM

I still feel strongly that this is all a big deception. He (Trump) may have good intentions to bring some restoration and healing to this country, but there are too many underlying thing happening. And there are those ‘powers that be’ that are still ultimately in control. I’ve been following Pastor Faircloth’s sermons every week and I think he is right on track. Something still does not feel right and even if God were to ultimately give this nation more time, true healing cannot come without judgment first. I can’t even imagine what will happen to this country if Obama tries to divide Israel. That will in itself bring devastating results. You have to know that he is up to something and knows he has a short amount of time to get it done. Feels like we are in a theatre and are waiting for the next scene to unfold.

Oliver
Oliver
November 21, 2016 2:15 PM

you are right on sister. I am totally convinced it is the start of the great deception which hasn’t been understood by many. no structural change on the high level of government, no repentance in the government, no repentance of the christian religious leaders, all sins and transgressions are continued as usual, but reply our hope (of future) and expectation (of prosper) on a political leader? I don’t understand what kind of God people believe in. of course, I believe God listens to our prayers, and many did repent and pray for mercy during election, and it is well possible that God give us more time to repent and turn back to his way, but in a long run I agree with Jame and pastor T.D that we are just taking a different route to a same doomed destination, maybe it is a shortcut if the country didn’t act accordingly. what I don’t agree and even against is to compare Trump to a biblical figure, like “king David” or “king Cyrus”, which gives people, especially Christians, false hope, expecting God must do something through this person. we should pray for all government officials, including our president, but not to cast a single hope on any political leader for revival or restoration. what if trump didn’t meet the basic expectation but even more corrupted, people is going to blame God for his wrong chosen? or the society is going to blame Christians for their wrong vote. the enemy can use this word to prosecute Christians at the end time, this is why I believe that the whole thing is another set up and the start of great deception.

Expat gal
Expat gal
November 21, 2016 7:45 PM

I agree Nancy! I also believe something will happen while Congress & the Senate are out on their annual Holiday break but before Christmas, based on cryptic statements made by the Queen & The Pope last year about the “last peaceful Christmas”. The tentacles of the Shadow Government are not going to be willingly removed from our Nation without a major fight. Plus I have seen different video & pics of either Donald &/or family members making occultic/Satanic hand signs. Donald also was caught on video talking about there being no space for “anti-Catholic” rhetoric. 😞.

I am praying for Donald to allow God to use him but I believe Satan beat God into Donald’s life. As such, we need to PRAY for the HUGE spiritual battle that I believe Trump is experiencing! Trump’s inner spiritual battle is a reflection of the U.S.’ Exterior battle as right is wrong & down is up. Pray for Donald & the ones you love. The SPIRITUAL WAR has begun. Note: Non-Trump voters are even calling for Trump supporters to be violently harmed & cheering acts of violence against people SOLELYon whom they voted for! Madness has descended on our Nation – compliments of Satan & people’s rebellion against our Almighty Father!

Jerome Popiel
Jerome Popiel
November 22, 2016 12:11 AM

Please my dear, believe for one thing or the other, but don’t be double minded. It will greatly weaken your prayer.
I’m going to believe that Trump will be God’s man and I will stay in faith on this.

Bridget B
November 21, 2016 5:31 PM

I’m starting to feel the same way, but I wish I was wrong:

winnie clark
November 21, 2016 1:33 PM

you got the picture.. Trump is the last trump. he is our judgement. watch it unfold. God does not say choose the lesser of two evils. he says to avoid an appearance of evil.. Trump is evil. hillary was evil. and is evil.. there is not difference in the two democrates. Rather than got to trial he settle his fraud suit for 25 million. Wander what he will settle the rape case for.. The people that voted for him deserve this but not the ones that did not.

SusanY
November 21, 2016 10:02 AM

It is kind of hard to think that God would stay His hand of judgement on this nation, when top leaders in this nation are involved in a pedophilo ring, sex trafficking and satan worship. It started being revealed right before the Election. Look up “Ping Pong Pizza” or “Besty Pizza” on the Internet. They are moving quickly to shut down, quiet, the sites talking about it. Even Obama is involved in the pedo ring. Be ready to have your stomach turned. I had a hard time sleeping last night and spent most of the waking time in prayer begging Gid to bring judgement and save these children. When half the US voted for the satanist, how could any Christian not see judgment is coming? After listening to Benjamin Faircloth’s message yesterday, I asked God to bring judgment to America to stop these horrible things even if it meant collateral damage to my household, via disaster or economic collapse. I begged God not to delay for the sake of these precious children who are being sexually tortured and sacrificed. In my heart, I now realize what happened to Little beautiful Madeline C. Please do your research, so you know exactly what is happening in America and in our Federal Government. That Hillary put an owner of one of these pizza places (pedo) in the DOJ as Manager over prosecuting pedo file rings should make your heart sick. Wake up America. Wake up Christians. Take a stand for Godly Righteousness!!

Dawnette
Dawnette
November 21, 2016 5:12 PM

Susan, YES!YES! YES!!! Well said! You speak all truth! Amen!

MUCH DISCERNMENT is needed these days! Deception is at Hand!!!
Shalom

anna
anna
November 21, 2016 7:15 PM

Susan, you are right and God is not staying His Hand of Judgment on this nation. There are tons of false hope prophecies out there to put everyone back into lala land that there is nothing coming.
Woe to those who preach opposite of what God has said. they will be running and trying to hide under the rocks soon.

Jan
Jan
November 21, 2016 1:41 PM

Why do you think the left is already saying they will oppose Sen Jeff Sessions as the next U.S. attorney general? It’s because he will prosecute all the wrongdoers. They don’t want someone who will do his best to put an end to all the crime and corruption.

Jerome Popiel
Jerome Popiel
November 22, 2016 12:04 AM

God is going to use an outsider (Trump) to expose the corruption.

SusanY
November 22, 2016 4:35 PM

I sure hope so!

Peggy A.
November 21, 2016 11:05 AM

Susan,
I agree. Here is “A Holy Spirit-Prompted Prayer for the United States of America.”

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
November 23, 2016 3:41 AM

Judgement STARTS in the House of GOD. False preachers will die in the pulpit (Neville Johnson).

Jeanne
Jeanne
November 23, 2016 5:59 PM

SusanY
November 22, 2016 4:38 PM

Ping Pong Comet Pizza to be more exact.

Ray
Ray
November 21, 2016 6:32 PM

I know that you know this as you read, but I wanted to get this off my chest. I have listened to many preachers, teachers since 1975. What I was told to be 100% of prophecy then has not show itself to be so. Through the years I’ve asked God the Father to give me a keener sense of hearing. I know that what we hear in the spirit can and will save your life. When the scripture tells us about wolves in sheep’s clothing. I since then have asked God the Most High to make me allergic to wool. (spiritual speaking) So when someone or something even starts to pull the wool over my eyes, I will have an immediate reaction to it. I’ve heard famous prophets stand before me and proclaim this is the word of the Lord, when immediately the Holy Spirit will say to me, ” I did not say that!” This is an everyday thing for me. Peace

Javita
Javita
November 23, 2016 2:41 PM

So what does your wool detector say about Mark Taylor and Pastor Faircloth. Two diametrically opposed views of prophecy

mem
mem
November 23, 2016 3:27 PM

Personally, I’m going with faircloth at this point. He asked specifically to be given until the electoral college. M Taylor mentioned Trump, but it was against Obama, so it seems a bit of stretch. Others have commented on this already

Needless to say, much depends on what happens with the electoral college and the inauguration and/or lack thereof, depending on what the case is.

Scott
Scott
November 21, 2016 11:42 PM

Dr. Patricia Green prophesied that Trump would win the election. Before the election she said God picked Trump not to save this country…this country will continue to fall under judgement…but to give his Bride time to get prepared for Him. She specifically stated that “Christians” have been given a little more time to get their “house” in order. If you are not tithing…start tithing properly. If you don’t have works…start helping the less fortunate…if you are not praying…reading the Bible…ministering…and etc…START. Trump will have many difficulties in his Presidency…but he is also buying us a little bit more time to get right with God.

Peggy A.
November 22, 2016 7:44 AM

Scott,
You shared very good words there.

expat guy
expat guy
November 21, 2016 5:29 AM
There is also the fireman Mark Taylor and prophet Sadhu-(I can’t spell his last name who prophesied good things thru Trump. I do not put my hope in any politician but Maybe like halftime in sports I’ve tried to catch my breath from all these prophets, many as you mentioned are in contradiction and several well known names already proven to have missed it. I know most are well meaning some prophets some watchman but I realize in this half time breather I’ve allowed prophets and watchman to imprison me in a daily diet of fear. I couldn’t move forward on projects or business as what was the point–judgement would make all work mute. Being more wise now in reading prophets, I feel like a tremendous weight has been lifted off me and I’m glad for the breather but if time allows I would like to see some type of rating on prophecies and prophets like Stephen BEnning has on his site “fulfilled”, pending and I’ll add “missed.” which Stephen doesn’ t have but I think should be added. Even John Baptist has top shelf and bottom shelf rating system. I’m not saying anyone is a false prophet or intentionally trying to deceive but I would estimate 80% of prophecies I’ve read or listened to on multiple sites have missed. I’m not advocating stoning but some type of rating system because many prophecies have been presumptuous. And the prophets are not held accountable but keep missing. The Bible knew men and women would arise to prophesy presumptuously and cautioned. When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing does not come about or come true, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken. The prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid… Read more »
Savage
Savage
November 21, 2016 8:31 PM

Good summation, expat guy. One year, I decided to follow a certain financial advisor. After several months of significant losses, I unsubscribed. I realized that he had nothing at stake in my financial losses. I heard Mena Lee say on TruNews that “the black horse was gonna ride for four months, starting in August of 2015 ending in Dec 2015.” I bought a lot of canned goods and encouraged other to prepare. Now people think I listen to frauds. What if she missed the year – 2017 instead of 2015? Is that good enough? Guess it depends on how well we like expired food. It may, or may not, be better than nothing. Oh, and I’m holding shares of FAZ, too, which are wayyyyy down. In all of this, however, I assume 100% responsibility for my decisions. Decisions which will affect others.

Greg Ganus
Greg Ganus
November 21, 2016 8:12 AM

This latest word from Lana has me asking the Lord to show us His truth in this matter. This word has cast some degree of confusion amongst the body of Christ. This nation, in particular, deserves righteous judgment and it is this righteous judgment that brings the final harvest and Jesus, as He returns. It would be wonderful if Mr. Trump would turn this country around, but I feel that most of us in the body of Christ are not feeling this positive word. Too many of what I perceive as Godly prophets are saying “judgment falls.” I will say this, confusion in the body of Christ is not of the a Lord. Somebody is not hearing clearly. We need to be praying for clarity of our spiritual minds. Amen? There are false prophets among us. Who are they? Let us pray!!!

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
November 21, 2016 10:24 AM

I agree with you, James. Last night this came over my feed. “John Bolton Warns that Obama May Split Israel Before January 20th” http://www.themostimportantnews.com. Personally, I was wondering if something might occur yesterday in San Francisco or DC during the Niner’s or Redskin’s games. I read some recent information regarding an attack on an NFL stadium. I was relieved nothing did happen. But then the above mentioned article came up. Do people realize what will happen to the US if/when Obama votes on a UN resolution to divide Israel? If not, do some research. It’s worse than you can imagine and hundreds of thousands could die! So although, it’d be nice to think “happy times are here again.” It’s not over regarding the election and won’t be for awhile. Also, like Michael Snyder states, we are very much in the, “danger zone.”

Jen G
Jen G
November 21, 2016 5:28 PM

Amen, and some have prophesied that the splitting of Israel could likely result in the literal splitting of the U.S. via the New Madrid fault.

Peggy A.
November 21, 2016 7:35 PM

Here’s a good book of true consequences that have already been experienced:
“Eye to Eye: Facing the Consequences of Dividing Israel” Paperback – July 1, 2008
by William R. Koenig (Author)

Here is the description of the book (copied and pasted from amazon)
What do these major record-setting events have in common?
• The ten costliest insurance events in U.S. history • The twelve costliest hurricanes in U.S. history • Three of the four largest tornado outbreaks in U.S. history • The two largest terrorism events in U.S. history

All of these major catastrophes and many others occurred or began on the very same day or within 24-hours of U.S. presidents Bush, Clinton and Bush applying pressure on Israel to trade her land for promises of “peace and security,” sponsoring major “land for peace” meetings, making major public statements pertaining to Israel’s covenant land and /or calling for a Palestinian state.

Are each one of these major record-setting events just a coincidence or awe-inspiring signs that God is actively involved in the affairs of Israel?

“In this book, Bill Koenig provides undeniable facts and conclusive evidence showing that indeed the leaders of the United States and the world are on a collision course with God over Israel’s covenant land.”

“And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem” (Zechariah 12:9)

Peggy A.
November 21, 2016 8:31 PM

Thinking about what if/when obama votes on a UN resolution to divide Israel….

Well, BETTE STEVENS (Z3 Author) has spoken in one of her past videos on her web-site that she saw the U.S. split in half at what she thought was probably the New Madrid fault-line. She also saw a whole town going into the cavern.

I remember Bette speaking about this with MUCH reverential fear and awe. I think that it was very startling to her (as it would be to anyone). In other words, I could tell that she wasn’t speaking lightly of this whatsoever.

anna
anna
November 22, 2016 5:47 PM

yes God will divide this nation as soon as Obama signs that 2 state resolution. Google maps even shows how it will be divided in two.

Gary
Gary
November 21, 2016 10:21 PM

Blessings Peggy! In 2013, Pastor Shane Warren spoke of a vision he had from the Lord while on ‘It’s Supernatural’ with Sid Roth. At 19:28 of this video (https://youtu.be/87l4512Q4rY), he explains that God had divided America – across the New Madrid Fault Line – because America had divided His land (Israel). This can certainly line up with Obama (America) forcing a two-state solution via the U.N. before Trump is inaugurated on January 20, 2017.

Peggy A.
November 21, 2016 10:35 PM

Whoa and Woe, Gary. Thanks for sharing that information. I wasn’t aware of it.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
November 21, 2016 6:44 PM
James, I believe that God has heard the prayers of those who really got on their knees for their nation. Their prayers have certainly not been for nothing. What I believe they have achieved however, is an opportunity to bring in a harvest of souls before a time of severe adversity hits. That is mercy. Had Hillary Clinton become President elect at this time, the environment for reaching others with the gospel would have been far more difficult to work in. This time must be used to reach the lost and to prepare for the tribulation ahead in whatever ways the Lord leads them to do so. The Lord told me that Donald Trump will not be in power long enough to do much. He will be saved and transformed, which is wonderful. Because the Lord has told me, many times now, that America is Babylon, I must look to the Biblical account of what happens to Babylon in the last days. The Babylon of Revelation falls, falls again and is finally completely destroyed. Taking this into account and the lateness of the hour, how can this nation possibly become great again. Also taking into account the solid body of Spirit-led believers who have had dreams and visions from the Lord, showing them Americas destruction. It is just a matter of how soon. Perhaps a 3 year presidency is possible for Donald Trump. 3 years is not very long, certainly not long enough in the natural to turn around a corrupted system. With supernatural help who knows what could be achieved. But somehow, I do not think the Lord is so concerned with making over the worlds’ corrupt and evil systems. He is more concerned with transforming souls and preparing them for the next life. This is not our home,… Read more »
Peggy A.
November 22, 2016 12:02 PM

Alison,
That was an EXCELLENT comment.

Nathalie
Nathalie
November 22, 2016 11:37 AM

Alison, I agree God has heard prayers of intercessors and I would add: to boost the faith of others. However, the Church lacks maturity, this is why it is divided. So this division is a test of maturity.
Besides, the gifts of discernment and wisdom are rarely put into practice in the Church. Jesus looked at the heart. The question is: Has DT a hidden agenda or not? If so, what is it?

Ed Milewski
Ed Milewski
November 21, 2016 11:58 PM

I have a deep prophetic history with God saved in 1975 and filled with the Holy Spirit Jesus came to me in two dreams that year I have had visitations for over 40 years now I dream almost ever night I have open visitations of angels and other spiritual beings in 1995 Jesus appeared to me in my home I saw Him again in 2013 He has spoken to me many times in dreams He has showed me many things to come I saw both sides of judgement and mercy all that said to say I’m not a light weight in the spirit realm God has showed me He put trump in the office for a reason it’s going to be a fast ride paved by intercession in a dream before he was elected I saw a single engine plane cutting the branches of Big trees with the propeller of the plane the plane landed next to me and the pilot asked me if I knew who the owner of the plane was I said no and he said the plane is owned by trump the pilot was the Holy Spirit ,God has a reason He put trump in God showed me abortion is coming down, from this day forward all will be won in intercession or lost if we don’t pray I’m a man who prayed with brother Len Ravenhill I believe judgement is already here but also mercy for the great harvest

Corrine
November 22, 2016 12:11 AM

Ed, thank you for sharing what the Lord has shown you! So exciting to be able to pray and intercede and bring the Lord’s plan and will to earth. Wow. The Lord always gives us reason to hope, if we do our part which is to pray. Ed you have really encouraged me with your words. Thank you. Corrine

Ed Milewski
Ed Milewski
November 22, 2016 12:17 AM

Thanks Connie that encourages me to 😀

Nicolas Ciarapica
November 22, 2016 4:54 AM

Interesting Ed.

Chloe
Chloe
November 22, 2016 10:58 AM

Thanks James for the post. I have been quiet past a few days because I have been feeling the overwhelming need to be “quiet”. I really have no idea what Trump’s win means but what I can share is this: I was excited on the 9th when I heard Trump got elected. I felt so relieved I spent the whole day planning things for the next 4 years (worldly things which I dared not plan since the beginning of this year). Then on the morning of the 10th, I woke up with a sick feeling and I heard “betrayal”. In fact, the only thing that goes around in my head (it’s like formless and soundless traffic light flashing with this word) ever since that morning is “betrayal”. I do not know what this means. Betrayal by Trump to those who elected him? Betrayal by Trump’s close ally to Trump? Betrayal by America to Israel (by splitting in half)? Betrayal by the current government to people by denying Trump’s right to the presidency?
But in any case, I really believe we all should stay alert at all times.
Blessings to all Z3.

Peggy A.
November 22, 2016 12:11 PM

Chloe,
Thank-you for sharing your very interesting experience. When I read your word “Betrayal,” I immediately thought of this post by LINDA CLAY (Z3 Author) on her Blog. I think you will be interested in reading it.