Most chronic inflammation is caused by high blood sugar.

During my prayer time yesterday, I saw a short vision. I was holding a big spoon and scooped a big scoop of chocolate ice cream with it. As I was about to eat it, the big scoop suddenly turned into the head of a snake with the handle of the spoon forming the snake’s body. The vision ended.

I took this as a warning regarding the danger of consuming too much sugar. I rarely eat ice cream, but I eat chocolate every day, but only dark chocolate and only brands that have very low sugar because I don’t like anything that’s too sweet, including even ketchup and sweet barbecue sauce. So I think I consume way less sugar than most people, but will likely be cutting back even more after seeing that.

A few hours later, I received the following confirmation email from Dr. Dwight Lundell, warning about the dangers of sugar. I believe he’s one of the few doctors willing to warn us about the dangerous side effects of medications, expose the schemes of Big Pharma and share natural remedies with proven results. For that reason, he often gets attacked.

In his message shown below, he warns about the dangers of high blood sugar, including cancer, diabetes and heart disease. He explains that most chronic inflammation is caused by high blood sugar and even the Mayo Clinic has confirmed that controlling blood sugar is our greatest health asset. I took it as a great confirmation of what God showed me.

Dr. Lundell’s email recommends a banaba leaf product to help control our blood sugar. Since I’ve never tried it, I cannot recommend it, but I like the sound of it because God has a tree of life for His people and the leaves of the trees are for our healing. (Revelation 22:2) I am considering trying it and would be interested to learn more about it if anyone tries it.

I’ve been a heart surgeon for more than 30 years…and during that time, medication prices have skyrocketed. Just last week, drug prices were supposed to be disclosed to the public. Apparently, this was supposed to counter future increases.

It won’t. Eli Lilly and Amgen, along with their trade group, the Association of National Advertisers, filed a lawsuit that successfully block the rule!

(Big Pharma was not going to be shamed into risking their obscene profits.)

A medication that works, cures disease, reduces symptoms is almost priceless. But, guess what. Today’s medications are poisons and worse than the disease they are trying to treat. Their FDA approval is a reflection of false advertising and checkbook science as well documented by the top researchers.

Fact is, Pharma exaggerates benefits by using “statistical wizardry.” For example Lipitor claimed in its advertisements a 38% risk reduction of heart attack and death. The real difference between the drug and placebo was less than 1%! Side effects of this medication are seen MOST of the time: fatigue, muscle aches, dementia and Alzheimer’s in your later years.

Big Pharma has corrupted the US government, the insurance companies and the medical journals!

The evidence for statin effectiveness is close to zero but it is a $30 billion business!

The list goes on and on – anti-depressants, blood thinners, BP meds…chemo.

You cannot medicate yourself to good health…and you can’t rely on high priced meds or the government to increase your lifespan.

But you can crush high blood sugar with an all-natural botanical known as Banaba leaf while simultaneously avoiding meds, Type II diabetes, heart disease and cancer.

Here’s why…

Most conditions are the result of chronic inflammation which disrupts normal bodily functions. Your body is a healing factory. Just like women can create a human being, the body can create good health. No matter what it is from diabetes, to cancer to heart disease, the body can eliminate all of them when sugar is controlled!

Even the bastion of medicine, the Mayo Clinic has confirmed that controlling blood sugar is your greatest health asset.

Most chronic inflammation is caused by high blood sugar. And when you start supplementing with Banaba leaf your body begins to convert excess, toxic sugar into energy!

Without it, excess sugar binds to fats to make triglycerides.

Excess sugar binds to hemoglobin to raise A1C.

Excess sugar also binds to arteries, causing heart disease.

Excess sugar also feeds cancer.

Banaba will attack this deadly spiral in a matter of three weeks! It forces muscles to sweep up sugar and convert it to energy and heat production!

Released ahead of print, the results of a major, worldwide study showed that Banaba leaf arrested even the most aggressive forms of cancer! Writing for the medical journal, Nutrition and Cancer, scientists found that “Banaba leaf induces G1-phase of cell cycle arrest and apoptosis (cell death) in liver cells. Therefore, Banaba leaf serve as a therapeutic agent against liver cancer.”

For anyone battling sugar woes, Banaba Blend is the surefire way to make a health comeback and get off the meds!

Learn more at www.mysugarsolutions.com and get your sugar under control in a matter of 3 weeks!

Make your health comeback!

Dr. Lundell, MD

P.S. My Banaba Blend delivers the purest Banaba leaf ever made, while also providing green coffee been to increase circulation and delivery throughout the body. Plus, you do’t have to worry about any interactions. Start taking Banaba Blend and you can’t toss your Metformin in the trash! Stock up no at www.mysugarsolutions.com. Banaba Blend goes great with cinnamon and milk thistle for those with sugar levels over 300 mg/dL.

Sujit Thomas
July 26, 2019 5:44 AM

I came across a testimony once. I’ll share as best I can recollect here.

Apparently, this man had a sweet tooth, and he wanted to kick the habit. When reading the scriptures one day, he felt John 2:19 spoke to him:

Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”

He reasoned that since the scriptures said that his body was the temple of the Holy Spirit (1 Cor. 6:19), if he would spiritually tear down his current body by fasting for three days, perhaps this would help him get rid of his sweet tooth (because God would give him a new body).

So he did. He abstained completely from sugar for three days, and he shared that after three days, he never struggled with a sweet tooth again.

Robin Benoit
robin b
July 25, 2019 12:33 PM

I believe your dream was talking about how we consume false teachings and false doctrines just like we eat sweet chocolate. Most don’t realize that this demonic poison may taste so good to our mouths and minds but will leave us crippled and malnourished, and easy prey to be destroyed.

Michael
July 25, 2019 3:30 AM

A very interesting artical James.I used to have very high blood sugar,in fact I was only about 2 points below the danger level for diabeties.I read online of the value of cinnamon and so I started sprinkling about 3-4 teaspoons on my lunch.After a short while my sugar level dropped and now it has been normal for 2-3 years.Also I wanted to loose weight and so started sprinkling ground ginger on my lunch also.In the last year or so my weight has dropped from 90-91Kg to an average of 85-86kg.I am 79 just turned and tho I had major quadruple bypass open heart surgery in 2014 every time I go to the Dk now I have a clean bill of health.Praise the Lord!We must not make a god out of our bodies tho.I enjoy swimming and walking and can work physically for up to 3 hours or so.God is so good.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
July 25, 2019 8:37 AM

Hello Michael. You consume 1+ tablespoon of cinnamon on your lunch? How does that not irritate your stomach? What would your lunch consist of with so much cinnamon on it?

hannah
hannah
July 25, 2019 5:11 AM

Agreed. Curcumin or turmeric, cinnamon, berberine, gymnema sylvestre, milk thistle and even ginger are also helpful at lowering blood sugar Hx

Heather c
Heather c
July 25, 2019 4:04 PM

I have CHRONIC innflamation disorders and i get -immediate flare ups –by eating foods that are non organic —meaning its the glyphosate-based Roundup weed killer. that is sprayed on every drop of Americas food –just regular store bought fresh strawberries has 53 ( yes 53) different chemicals on it and 9 are (known) cancer causing –corn and wheat is even worse -only speaking from my own system and what happens to me but the pesticide caused flares more than sugar –the organic sugar does not cause the flare s and when i cook only organic -the flares dont happen -but just an FYI -cold pressed black seed oil (or the seeds 0 are a heavy hitter and keep many symptoms at bay –works 100x better than the chlorapyl did

Kasey Streichert Burt
July 26, 2019 7:33 AM

James: Your dream was timely for me.My blood sugar was 111 from last weeks blood work, high end of normal is 99. I can see that there are areas in my eating habits that I need to change. Not only in foods that contain sugar, but also foods that break down into sugar. Starchy foods, like white bread, potatoes, pasta etc. all breakdown into sugar in our bodies( and go directly to fat storage). What a wake up call! Your dream has a deeper purpose I believe, that we need to respect and care for the “Temple” which is our body that the Holy Spirit resides in. I liken it to this, our body is our “vehicle” as well; it takes us where we need to go, but in order for it to run at optimal performance, it must be maintained. When our car needs an oil change, brakes, tires etc., we get right to that…and that is just a car. How much more should we take care of, maintain and respect the body God has placed us in. Blessings, Kasey

Eldon
Eldon
July 26, 2019 10:22 AM

Kasey, you might want to look at the Keto diet. It addresses all that you have identified as problematic as it forces one’s body to burn fat instead of sugar. I have a long list of friends and acquaintances who have not only conquered their overweight problems but one, along with using a hyperbaric chamber, prayer, large doses of vitamin C, overcame stage 4 liver cancer. He was on a list for a
transplant. Sugar absolutely feeds cancer. All who read this post and know someone who has cancer should inform them that they need to cut off all sugar in their diet.

Kasey Streichert Burt
July 26, 2019 11:05 AM

Thank you Eldon!!

Martin
July 26, 2019 8:42 AM

The Lord has also laid this on my heart to stop consuming products with added sugar and keep the intake very low. I have been dealing with inflammation of the skin for many years and this could very well be the reason. I was told to do the 10-day Daniel fast with vegetables only which I’m looking forward to. God bless, Martin

RSS
RSS
July 25, 2019 10:16 PM

An article that showed up in my email the other day, how sugar CAUSES cancer. http://greenmedinfo1.ontraport.com/c/s/XOA/yVEf/z/v6/r3Z/6hV8bi/67JD9254cw/P/P/K

Carolanne
Carolanne
July 25, 2019 5:16 PM

I agree, inflammation his the culprit for most physical ailments. Dark chocolate has antioxidants and boosts serentonin levels, so maybe it’s not all bad in moderation. But sometimes I eat chocolate for breakfast, lol. My dad’s “last meal” was a Hershey kiss and he was buried with one in his lapel pocket. He ate chocolate every day and lived to be 88 with no physical pain to the very end. Maybe it’s a generational struggle, as he corrupted me with this chocaholism. But yes, sugar is not our friend. 30 minutes of daily excercise, turmeric, in warm water with lemon, and beets will do wonders for high blood sugar too. And breads turn to sugar so they aren’t recommended either. I had severe allergies and cutting out carbs during the week has healed that. I cheat on weekends, though. Because my dad would probably have said I need to have a little fun.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
July 25, 2019 8:45 AM

This is a great post for good health, James. Eating too much sugar is one of the biggest dietary dangers, if not the biggest, and my greatest challenge to minimize as well. I have to keep this warning at the forefront of my mind.