“If Christians don’t pray for Canada, it will turn fully Islamic.”

On September 14, 2018, I received a prophetic dream of something drastic that is coming to the nation of Canada.

In the dream, I was in a class with unknown people.  It seemed like I was in Canada, but I’m not sure.  I had a knowing that something drastic was coming to Canada, some sort of catastrophe, specifically to Toronto and another area in Canada which I can’t recall.

A woman with glasses and shoulder length, darkish blonde hair was speaking. I have never seen her before.  My attention was focused on her and I had the knowing of what God had shown me in my heart.  She was speaking in a manner that she was brainwashing people.

I felt she didn’t want me to speak, but I boldly said, “There is a great strong thing that is coming to Canada and I know Toronto will be impacted greatly, the Lord showed me.”

She kept trying to ignore me and wanted me to shut up and she gave me an evil look, but I kept proclaiming the warning, blowing the trumpet, “God showed me there is something strong coming to Canada, warn the people and pray.”

I felt urgency to share this dream.  I don’t know what it is coming, perhaps a natural disaster, or something else.  I know Christians are not very welcome in Canada.

Toronto will be highly impacted, but other areas too. The Lord put in my heart to pray for Canada, I heard the Holy Spirit say, “If Christians don’t pray for Canada, it will turn fully Islamic.”

Below is my video with this message:

Let’s pray for our brothers and sisters in Canada. May the Lord bless you saints. Love you.

Monique Bizet

Author: Monique Bizet

Monique Bizet was born in Venezuela, South America, and migrated with her family to the United States when she was very young. She received The Lord when she was a teenager. In 2014, the Lord started speaking to her through strong prophetic dreams and visions, which changed her life and propelled her to eagerly seek to walk with Him at a new level. She enjoys encouraging others with what the Lord teaches her. Her desire is for a massive harvest of souls to be brought into the Kingdom of Heaven and for disciples to be raised to develop a relationship with the Lord and spread the Good News of the Gospel to all the world. Visit her website at Back to Your First Love. She also has her own YouTube channel.

LilyLamb
LilyLamb
October 15, 2018 2:34 AM

Thank you Jesus and sister Monique for that word of confirmation. Two days back I was given a dream of seeing me either putting or removing my backpack that I had purchased in Canada some years back. The word Canada is written over it. Then I asked the Lord and it looks like He wanted me to warn my cousins who have migrated there. Since last year He asked me to do so which I have done and they are planning to move out soon. I could hear the name Trudeau. Am not used to follow political things but was able to hear: Trudeau is a puppet in the hands of the elite.

It has shocked me but I have obeyed and warn my cousins. One of my cousin who is a prayerful person too, then told me that she also is sensing from the spirit that she must move out now. One year back it was heavily imparted over my spirit that something like a disaster will hit or happen in Canada.

Now when looking at that picture of that man Trudeau, I can hear that he will help in the reign of the anti Christ!

Let’s pray for the Lord to reveal more to us. Let’s pray that people will hear this warning and act on it after seeking confirmation with the Lord.

God bless your Holy path. Continue to blow his trumpet call. Amen.

C. Mckinnon
C. Mckinnon
October 15, 2018 8:00 PM
Monique I live in Canada and I was wondering if you were aware of the many prophetic words spoken about Canada? Charlie Shamp, Rick Joyner, Cindy Jacobs, Tim Sheets, Jeremiah Johnson, Hank Kunneman, Dutch Sheet, Chuck Pierce, Jane Hamon, Doug Addison, Todd Bentley and list goes on, have prophesied a great move of God across Canada. Also, Tim Sheets and others have prophesied Trudeau will be removed. Most of these Prophets have said a new leader will arise in Canada. Example: Elijah List This is such an amazing moment! It seems a lot of prophetic words are hitting now! I have included in this update and revival news in Alberta a word from Rick Joyner called Revival Alert! The harvest is continuing daily here as we move on with Glory Awakening! (Also included are words from Bobby Conner and Doug Addison.) There is an awesome outpouring of the Holy Spirit happening right now in Canada. We believe that what has begun in Edmonton, Alberta is the beginning of a new outpouring in Canada, and a harvest of souls has begun. We are continuing into our fourth week of extended meetings at the Kingdom Advance Calgary conference with our co-hosts Peter and Cathryn Nash along with special guest speaker Rick Joyner that was hosted at Southside Victory with standing room only crowds! Earlier this year, in our home in the Carolinas, the Lord spoke to me in an inner audible voice about “healing wells” in Canada. I said, “Lord, I want this in my church and city in Fort Mill!” The Lord spoke to me very clearly that a great healing revival would begin in and around Hamilton, Ontario Canada. I felt the Holy Spirit remind me of some of the greatest healing ministries that have been sown out of Canada… Read more »
October 15, 2018 8:05 PM

Thanks for sharing these awesome words.

John McCanada
John McCanada
October 15, 2018 8:47 AM
James, good picture you have chosen to post with this word!! It truly does say everything. Although I am a conservative at heart and in my politics, when Trudeau was running for the leader of the Liberal party, there were so many other qualified and competent candidates that could have been chosen, but weren’t. I think some Canadians got caught up with the nostalgia of his father, Pierre Trudeau – a previous liberal prime minister of our country. There are a lot of rabbit holes I could go down here, but suffice to say my prayer lately is that Lord if Trudeau does not bow his knee to you, get rid of him and bring in a leader who will bow his knee to you! With regard to our National Anthem… ____________ O Canada! Our home and native land! True patriot love in all of us command. With glowing hearts we see thee rise, The True North strong and free! From far and wide, O Canada, we stand on guard for thee. God keep our land glorious and free! O Canada, we stand on guard for thee. O Canada, we stand on guard for thee. _________________________ I love the fact right in the middle of our national anthem we have, “God keep our land glorious and free”!! Parliament Hill in our nations capital (Ottawa) is full of biblical references. “The Peace Tower itself bears three primary passages, the most prominent being Psalm 72:8, which is also featured on Canada’s coat of arms. The passage reads “May He have dominion from sea to sea, and from the River to the ends of the earth” (ESV)” https://www.ezrainstitute.ca/resource-library/articles/the-peace-tower-parliament-and-christian-canada Sadly to say though, we have morphed into a secular multi cultural society, like many other nations. Canada like others is in need of a… Read more »
Marty
Marty
October 18, 2018 1:26 PM

4th verse of O Canada:
Ruler supreme, who hearest humble prayer,
Hold our Dominion, in thy loving care.
Help us to find, O God, in thee,
A lasting rich reward.
As waiting for the better day,
We ever stand on guard.God keep our land, glorious and free.
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee!

John McCanada
John McCanada
October 18, 2018 5:00 PM

That’s awesome Marty, you made me dig further. Funny, how on the official ‘Canada’ website it leaves that out….I then checked the English translation of the french portion (i’m not bilingual, so I never really new what they were singing)…..here’s the french translation, too cool!

English translation by the parliamentary
translation bureau

O Canada!
Land of our ancestors
Glorious deeds circle your brow
For your arm knows how to wield the sword
Your arm knows how to carry the cross;
Your history is an epic
Of brilliant deeds
And your valour steeped in faith
Will protect our homes and our rights,
Will protect our homes and our rights.

ChristineB
ChristineB
October 15, 2018 10:41 AM

Dear Monique, what a sobering prophetic word for my/our nation of Canada. I agree with this word 100% and it is playing out before us in this nation.
The overall Canadian church is asleep and trying to be so politically correct it is sickening.

In fact, was just with friends last night saying how “Trudeau is such a puppet”, many friends and family are saying the same. I will be sending this word out to others and to friends in places of influence.

This word is a serious reminder if we don’t intercede for our Nation (& Trudeau) it will be lost…the ramifications of not doing so are very, very dire.

Regarding Toronto, I had an open vision while walking home from work in the downtown area 21.5 years ago of a great earthquake hitting the city. I felt, heard and saw the devastation. It was a very upsetting (to say the least) and I had cried and prayed to God for days to delay or lessen this as it felt imminent back then. I had phoned my earthly father and he shared with me that a good friend had a similar vision 30+ years earlier while standing on the island across from Toronto. I am weeping just typing this as it was so real and so terrible.

My husband and I and our daughter have many friends in Toronto and we presently live 45 mins. north of the city.

God bless you Monique for being faithful to share this. Also, I am believing for Jesus to totally restore you to health. Thank you James for being faithful to post this.

Anna
Anna
October 16, 2018 11:27 AM

Regarding your vision of Toronto and the earthquake, I am a Canadian and let me confirm this by saying that a friend of mind had a similar warning recently, in the form of a vivid night dream: He was called to an area to help out in the aftermath of a major destruction. He found himself standing at the edge of a great break in the earth, and was looking into, amazed at the sheer size of the break, and how wide/long/deep it was. Then he turned to his brother and asked: “Where are we?” His brother replied: “Toronto”.

ChristineB
October 16, 2018 10:08 PM

Dear Anna, thank you for sharing that. Will be praying for those souls that will be affected and impacted by this great shaking. I pray that the Father will bring forth His great redemption through it all.
Blessings.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
October 15, 2018 6:40 AM

I will stand with you and pray for protection for Canada

Shelley
Shelley
October 15, 2018 10:33 AM

Thank you for your prayers, I am from and live in Canada, and have spoken to pastors over the years of our need for repentance, to no avail. I also warned years ago that if we did not wake up soon, we would go into captivity, which I believe is exactly what has happened as those in the Old Testament, though many do not see it. Our PM has previously stated that Christians are the worst part of Canadian society, and our rights are slowly being stripped away. Many are being brought into our country and apparently, now being given the right to vote. I have seen this prophecy coming about for some time. My son said to me over 10 years ago in his late teens, referring to our churches, that we are not going to wake up until we absolutely have to. Unfortunately, many of us still believe that we are good in ourselves, when even Jesus asked the man, “Why do you call Me good, no one is good but God!” I do not see the whole picture, but cling to our Father in Heaven, trusting Him in all things to guide us and to cover us with His precious blood whatever may be ahead, thankful for His grace and mercy, and only His goodness living within us! Many blessings to you, thank you!

Shelley
Shelley
October 15, 2018 10:53 AM

PS: Just wanted to say that I did not intend to sound holier than thou above; I truly wanted to be a part of this repentance as I know my own lack, but I also know of the wonderful things Jesus desires to do in the lives of those who come together in Spirit and in truth!

Shelley
Shelley
October 15, 2018 11:28 AM

I just watched your video, Monique, I also pray for Jesus precious healing to pour upon you, thank you so much for your faithfulness no matter how you are feeling, you are lovely!

Sonia
Sonia
October 15, 2018 5:52 PM

Monique, I can also see why the enemy is targeting Canada: Canada and the US share the longest border in the world; Islamic terrorists have been able, in the past, to enter into the US via Canada. If the Muslim population drastically increase in Canada , chances are that the number of terrorists will increase as well with some having the intention of infiltrating the US with the purpose of committing terrorist acts. Thus another reason to pray for Canada.
Shalom !

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
October 15, 2018 12:25 PM

Thanks for the warning. I had my first witnessing encounter today that the person said they hated the God that brings judgment. They said not to pray for them, but the Lord just asked me if I would give up food for them. I said, “yes”. Let’s unite and pray, shall we??? God is good, oh so good. We love you Jesus!

Judy Stevenson
Judy Stevenson
October 15, 2018 8:27 AM

I am new to this, technology and sight, Monique (an old woman), so if I am not to write this – here- just let me know. You are so right on! The Lord told me that while the Toronto Blessing was going on, His people were so nearsighted that they did not see the farsightedness of the enemy who had infiltrated their land and government, decades before. He said when we are on the mountain top with Him is when we are the most capable to battle every demonic scheme and action unto victory! But who does? So He must remove us from the mountain top, so we will see the enemy and engage in spiritual battle. He said, “Let Me remind you, that off the mountain your power diminishes and you must fight harder and longer, just to accomplish, less than I meant for you to accomplish!” Thank you for your faithfulness.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
October 15, 2018 12:26 PM

When all hope is gone and Your Word is all I got
I have to believe You still bring water from the rocks
To satisfy my thirst, to love me at my worst
And even when I don’t remember
You remind me of my worth
I don’t trust my ways, I’m trading in my thoughts
I’d lay down everything, cause’ You’re all that I want
I’ve landed on my knees, this is the cup You have for me
And even when it don’t make sense
I’m gonna let Your Spirit lead
by: Michael Ketterer

Mrs Rebecca Bonnell
October 15, 2018 8:16 PM

Unfortunately Justin Trudeau is great friends with Barack Obama and he will continue to stay that way. His actions speak louder than words especially by his favouritism to immigrant Muslims.GOD BLESS X