Christians Flee from Muslim Men Demanding Sharia Law

muslim_men

On September 20 2015, I dreamed I was with this older couple who I went with everywhere. Everything was somewhat chaotic and I knew something was very wrong because we were running from place to place every few hours.

I kept seeing Muslim people, mostly men. I needed a doctor for some reason, so I must have been injured. We were in and out of buildings, grabbing food when we could, or clothing. The older couple was pretending I was their young daughter and I was calling them father and mother, but they seemed to be believers who were protecting me.

We finally got to a hospital but in one of the hallways on the way to where the stairs were, a group of Muslim men blocked our way, yelling at us and holding up their hands like they did not want to look at me. I think the hospital was only running on half power because the lights were flickering and there were no elevators.

We went to one of the examining rooms and a male doctor and a female nurse told me they needed to take me to get different clothes. The nurse said something like, let’s get you into something more modest. I protested, but looking down my clothes were torn and my shoulder was showing a bit because whatever I was wearing had holes, like we had been through a war or something.

She led me and my “parents” to a clothing rack and she held up this headscarf. I felt upset and refused to put it on. The nurse said I was upsetting the men, indicating the Muslims. I took off running to get away from the nurse, but now I was wearing a long light blue garment of some sort.

I ran into an office area and said to someone that I did not want to cover my hair like a Muslim. I tried to break a computer that was in the office by throwing something at it, but whatever I threw only knocked over the display monitor, but didn’t break the computer.

I got back together with my “parents” and the old guy who was pretending to be my father said, “You should at least try to blend in and hide a little.”

So I relented and put on the head scarf but let my hair show somewhat. We continued going from place to place, trying to stay hidden. We were no longer at the hospital, but at someone’s house where I saw other people scavenging through things.

I noticed the older woman pretending to be my mother was becoming increasingly more and more bitter and complaining as time went on. Then she disappeared for awhile. We might have asked her to leave us.

The older man seemed to be giving me a lot of advice, but I don’t remember any of it now. Next thing you know, that woman had somehow, apparently in exchange for food, promised me in marriage to a Muslim guy! We had been betrayed! She was now acting haughty and seemed evil.

The old man was horrified at how his wife had changed. I was horrified by what she said. She tried to present me with a navy blue dress to wear, but I refused. I took off running again, this time by myself. I ran outside, down a street, and there was no light outside at all anymore. Everything was very dark. That was the end of the dream.

Author: Jacqui

Jacqui E. was born and raised most of her life as a Jehovah’s Witness, but her love for God and the Bible kept her doubting many of the things she had been taught. In November of 2011, she became a born-again believer in Christ and began hearing from the Lord soon afterwards and having dreams. Her earnest desire is to lead others to Jesus and to warn the Bride to wake up to the things that are soon to come.

Kathy Culver
KC
January 10, 2016 11:23 PM

obi-wan kenobi[ OK! ] Lets all be Our Fathers Kingdom Skywalkers! Loved it Linda!

Peggy
January 11, 2016 9:31 AM

Good, one, K.C. (“Our Father’s Kingdom Skywalkers”).

Linda Hasche
January 10, 2016 10:02 PM

OK . . We’re eventually going to need some “code language”, so this is what I wrote up:
1-10-16 – “Stormtrooper invasion”

As you continue seeing the “Stormtrooper” invasion of Europe and other Western Nations. As IS-IS continues doing it’s “alley-hack-bar a bone” banshee screeches, please remember to look at this picture of the demonic entity they worship: “Jabba” . . . Who has his sidekick pedophile “Squeegy”

Also remember the way Jabba requires his minions to worship . . . With their posterior ends up in the air. . . That is a prophetic picture of their destiny in hell, then the Lake of Fire on judgement day . . To join “Squeegy” who is flaming down there right now.

Barf Vader (AKA, Obama) is going to continue funding, supporting and training his IS-IS, “Jr. Varsity Team” demonized hoardes that will continue scurrying like cancerous roaches throughout the globe.

We will also see more “Jabba domes” going up, or smaller “Jabba huts”.

There will eventually be Shaaa-reeeeee-duh law declared and yes in the United States.

The Queer-ann will continue to be taught and will be used in public schools. . . Oh wait, I forgot that’s happening right now.

They will arrest Christians and give you an instant weight loss . . . CHOP . . . Bye-bye head.

Persecution will increase to levels NEVER seen before.

AGAIN, remember JABBA is a demonic entity. DON’T BOW TO JABBA!!! And DON’T DENY
Our LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST. . . Your eternal destiny depends on that.

Peggy
January 10, 2016 11:20 PM

Linda,
The above is a masterpiece. Good job with great “word pictures” and humor to keep us from crying.
It puts things in somewhat better perspective.

Linda Hasche
January 10, 2016 10:03 PM

I’m referring to “Jabba-the-Hut” from the Original Star Wars movies.

Kathy Culver
KC
January 9, 2016 8:14 PM

Meant to say the Warning is not being preached—-not the waring–sorry!

Kathy Culver
KC
January 9, 2016 5:35 PM

Puzzle is coming together so fast! Pope Francis Making Proclamation For A One World Religion!!
BO[fitting] is plotting to replace Ban Ki Moon as UN Sec. Gen. in late 2016. These two MUST be talking!
YOU THINK!!!? KEN, thanks for info, will be praying. Great post and Marilee appreciate your words
from HOLY SPIRIT. Question about honesty with enemy? discernment like in hiding Jews in WW2.
Hearing HIS voice is so crucial! Have concern and would like comments on being dissatisfied at Sun.
service—-The WARING is not being heard from the pulpit were we attend! They certainly know were I
stand. Said he has new word for us 2016 , in two parts, first part , NOT THERE, Will hear tomorrow what
is preached!!! Love to my fellow servants and Bridal Party!!

Edana Estenes
Edana Estenes
January 9, 2016 7:27 PM

Just listened to the next part of Trunews where Rick Wiles plays a YouTube video where Barack Obama translates to satan falling from the heavens and Hussein means enlightened one.

Kenzel
January 11, 2016 5:47 PM

I heard/read this as well last week, Edana…I’m guessing it must have been on Rick’s show.

Edana Estenes
Edana Estenes
January 9, 2016 5:57 PM

Obama wants to run the UN. This is on Rick Wiles Trunews program. I just listened to it. Netanyahu is gathering opposition to it. It was in a Kuwaiti news report. James said that after Obama destroys America, he would go onto his next job. If Obama heads the UN, then he will sign the peace treaty with Israel.

Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
January 9, 2016 4:17 PM

Thank you for sharing this with us, Ken. Will be praying the whole weekend–during the playoff games and especially during Monday night’s Nat’l Championship game.

Marilee
Marilee
January 9, 2016 2:02 PM
11/07/15 This is a summary of an article “Surviving the Tribulation” Some of the things we post will let people who are not raptured and read our posts later 1. wits end 2. nothing will make sense 3. everything topsy turvy 4. wealth will be scrambled and reorganized according to the New Order 5. priority will be surviving 6. not just physically, spiritually too 7. My spirit alone will bring protection 8. wholeheartedly turn to Me for protection 9. live by the sword, you will die by the sword 10. My protection will be the strongest it has ever been 11. Honesty most important rule 12. Vigilance over our own bad examples and sins 13. Demons will hit hard on charity, patience and humility 14. Come to Me immediately when you fall 15. Don’t waste a moment to make a sincere confession 16. Renounce your sin 17. I will restore and give grace not to repeat those sins and again protect you. 18. Covering can be lost by gossip, slander, to make maliciously or knowingly false statements about someone 19. enemy will use this to divide and conquer and vulnerable to attack 20. more key your position the more you need to be careful about your heart’s attitude 21. Do not disparage someone weak or sick. Their prayers for everyone are needed 22. Emotions are your worst enemy b/c of stress you are under 23. Get sleep 24. Prayer and charity will increase your chances of surviving 25. Enemy will insinuate many things bet. people 26. Sit down, talk it out candidly 27. Figure out whose thinking was right or wrong, repent 28. need for patience and deferring anger , we will be judged as we judge 29. if you want mercy, you have to give it out 30. seeing… Read more »
Blessed one
Blessed one
January 9, 2016 9:45 PM

Thank you Marilee!

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
January 9, 2016 10:42 AM

I haven’t had a dream, vision or image of what I STRONGLY believe in my heart and soul may happen this Monday night. However, I want to encourage EVERYONE to pray for safety and protection regarding the National Championship Game on Monday. For days now, a feeling of impending doom and tragedy has plagued my spirit about this game. I realize there are NFL playoff games this weekend as well, but the Monday game has me greatly concerned. In the interest of full disclosure, I do have a background in state, federal and military law enforcement as well as anti-terrorism training, so that may have something to do with this. But I think it’s more than that. I just can’t shake this feeling, matter how much I pray about it. PLEASE pray, pray, pray. There will be about 80,000 souls at this game. Thank you for your time and consideration. God bless!

Peggy
January 9, 2016 12:37 PM

Ken,
Thank you for sharing.

sonia
sonia
January 9, 2016 11:41 AM

I also feel that ISIS will target football stadiums in America. I don’t know if they will start with this coming game on Monday… But one thing for sure we should pray for protection on everyone in attendance of the next national football games…

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
January 9, 2016 9:22 AM

Although there is much consternation concerning the Islamic atrocities (including those of Muslim Obama) occurring around the world, at the same time many Muslims are getting put-off by the horrific killings and are questioning their Muslim faith.
VOM (Voice of the Martyrs) has this encouraging sound clip of how Muslims are coming to Jesus.

I remember reading (Nita Johnson ?) that it will be easier to live as a Christian in Muslim countries (places like Iran and Iraq) than in the USA ( because of persecution that is coming).

Josey Wales
Josey Wales
January 9, 2016 7:00 AM

The only sheeple running from mentally ill towel head fanatics would be ma ma’s boys who golf and watch Oprah and shave their chest hair AND GIVE UP THEIR GUNS !!!! Try and have a happy dream … where patriots surround the invading freaks, take their food guns money … and then shoot them. 🙂 Night night … don’t let the bugs bite …

Disciple
Disciple
January 10, 2016 9:12 PM

Couldn’t agree more!

Peggy
January 9, 2016 5:47 AM

The picture is worth a thousand words. We can theorize all we want, but the actual picture tends to AWAKEN a person to the very tragic and present reality. We are all victims of “normalcy bias” to a certain extent because nothing has happened like this in the U.S. before. Time to WAKE UP and do spiritual warfare in a major way.

mike kasten
mike kasten
January 9, 2016 7:34 AM

yes Peggy, the picture shows the demonic spirit filling these men, mouth wide open, gaping is the word that comes to mind. Ps 22:12,13 Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round. They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and roaring lion.

Peggy
January 9, 2016 12:35 PM

Mike,
That sounds like an inspired Scripture correlation to what is presently almost upon us.