Christians, conservatives, patriots, and nationalists will be blamed for economic collapse.

Christians, conservatives, patriots, and nationalists are now being closely linked to President Trump and other conservative leaders, like President-Elect Jair Bolsonaro in Brazil.

Bolsonaro won the recent Brazilian presidential election with the help of Brazil’s large number of Christians, similar to how Trump won the 2016 U.S. election. In both cases, the news media has made sure the masses know Christians support these leaders, setting the stage for them to be BLAMED for the coming economic collapse with the GOAL of a complete rejection of the VALUES that “led to the collapse”.

The coming economic collapse in the stock market, bond market, derivatives, etc., will cause maximum pain to most of society, but especially those in debt. Many people have no idea that this economic reset has already begun. Interest rates will soar, making many people unable to afford payments on their debt. Many will lose their jobs, houses, cars and other assets, leading them to feel hopelessness and great anger and a desire to seek revenge on those who caused the debacle.

And who will be blamed?  This anger by the masses will be incorrectly but strategically directed, by the mainstream news media, towards conservatives, Christians, nationalists, and patriots, the same groups the New World Order elites want to extinguish in order to bring about their One World Government, One World Economy, One World Currency and One World Religion.

Pay attention to how often CNN, MSNBC and even Fox links Trump to these groups of people. The anger and frustration and hopelessness of a massive, global reduction in living standards that will accompany the economic reset will BRING IN outright PERSECUTION and DEATH to people in these groups.

I am seeking to warn those who will listen because I have clearly been shown in my Spirit violence is coming against individuals associated with these groups. It will become common place, accepted and actively celebrated. 😢

Please watch the video shown below, at least starting from 18 minutes until the end, where this Christian Brother, Youtube The Unleashing, explains what he sees coming, which mirrors what I have been shown in the Spirit.

The economic financial system is being brought down by design, by Trump and the bankers. The maximum pain will be caused as they intentionally do the “wrong thing” fiscally, like they did prior to and after the Great Depression, leaving multitudes bankrupt and homeless. Read Brandon’s latest article explaining this deviant scheme in-depth.

Brandon provides additional explanation here about The Federal Reserve and Trump’s role in the coming collapse of the markets.

As Brandon explains below, the trade wars Trump has declared have provided camouflage for the collapse of the economic system.

“When it becomes obvious that the trade war is failing, the globalist dream of demonizing conservative economic models and values will be easier to achieve. As all fiscal crises are wrapped around the neck of Trump, and by extension conservatives, the public will be told that the only solution is to swing to the other side of the political and economic spectrum in an extreme way. In other words, high speed socialism and globalism.” (Source: alt-market.com)

What can we do to prepare for what’s ahead? I came up with these recommendations:

1. Stay close to God at all times so He can warn you of the coming calamity. The extra warning time you receive could make a significant difference in your ability to get yourself & your loved ones to a safe area before chaos ensues.
2. Understand the strategy underway to incite violence and prepare accordingly for violence potentially directed at you and your family.
3. Try to get out of debt before the crash occurs. Cut out any unnecessary spending.
4. Create alliances with like-minded people that you could band together with during times of trouble that strengthens your group’s ability to defend itself and exist independently.
5. Make a plan for when chaos erupts. This might involve a bug out location, outside highly populated areas.
6. Plan ahead for items you will need to survive and secure these so you can avoid places with people when society becomes unpredictable and/or violent.
7. Do not be fearful. Understand we have been warned of these times coming and God wants us to prepare and hear His voice so He can guide us when these times occur.

Refining has been a humbling process for me. Personal attributes that I did not realize were hindering my walk with God have been made known to me. One of these was my reliance on my own knowledge and not taking things to God to help me discern truth and wisdom. I learned that this was necessary for the deceptive times we now live in. I humbly ask for wisdom, “eyes to see and ears to hear” and His discernment to determine truth on a daily basis.

Scriptures:

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.” (Isaiah 41:10)

“Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.” (Matthew 7:6)

Heather Bjork

Author: Heather Bjork

Heather Bjork has been blessed to have known God as long as she can remember. She was raised Catholic and was baptized and confirmed in the Catholic faith.  At 21, she left the Catholic faith to become a non-denominational Christian as she began to question some Catholic doctrine.  One of her life’s highlights was her family’s lake baptism in 2013.  In late March 2015, she received a strong Word from the Lord that your “family is no longer safe here” while living in NC so Heather and her family permanently relocated to South America. Heather has been happily married since 1994 and has a son and a daughter.

Christopher Harris
December 3, 2018 1:57 AM
That is how I have felt for a long time, that because Trump pools the Christians with him and Christians are heavily associated with him, and also through the media they have split the nation into increasingly opposing forces/views (Liberal/Republican), if he is blamed for the coming certain economic collapse due to his own actions (even though the collapse has been certain for so long, remember how he said before the election the economy was in a bubble?), then those associated with him also get the blame (Christians). I have felt this for a long time since before he was voted in, which is I believe in accordance with the dream I just posted about he and Hillary and other politicians laughing at us behind closed doors. I believe this is a plan to bring about the persecution the Lord told us about: Matthew 24:9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.” Also if what the Lord showed me about their plan to remove Trump occurs, this could also backfire on his supporters. I don’t say this for certain as the Lord hasn’t specifically shown me exactly, but I find it very troubling Christians are being so strongly linked to Trump (whom I do not trust) and I believe the enemy may use him to cause a backfire on Christians. We will see. I don’t hope for bad things to happen, but for the best and for the most to be saved, but I have seen troubling signs for so long. I do recommend people prepare for what is coming, and especially with crypto proceeds look at getting land in remote areas to live from there awaiting Christ’s return (like my other dream I… Read more »
EarsToHear
EarsToHear
December 3, 2018 2:11 AM

I had a dream last night of my own family members, brothers, sisters, and relatives hating me and disowning me from the family. No doubt, great persecution coming, even from members of our own families, just as Jesus told us in His Word.

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
December 4, 2018 6:09 PM

I am so sorry Earstohears. I had dreams of family members taking the mark. I remember quietly backing out of a house as everyone was cooing over a member taking the chip in his hand. While they were distracted, I raaan.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
December 3, 2018 4:26 AM

Your advice Christopher, is exactly what the Lord is leading us into. We are in the process of looking now and purchasing remote acreage on a river. You were confirmation to us when you released your video about the dream you had concerning this. Thank you so much Christopher for being a vessel the Lord can use. HEATHER- thank you so much for all of your advice and articles you write. They are treasured and such valuable information for us!
Thank you both, I trust you both in the Spirit of our Father and Lord Jesus !
Love you both, please continue to minister to us what Father has shown you.
It is needed and always a strong confirmation to us!

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
December 3, 2018 5:54 AM

Hi katie. Is the Heather, heather- C Little Dove?

Heather -C littledove
Heather -C littledove
December 3, 2018 10:52 AM

Hi Marilee !!! I WISH!!! she (expat gal -Heather)is outa the country -I am in Oregon -WEST coast (safely hidden under His wing 4 now ) Love everyone here -excellent word Expat Gal

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
December 3, 2018 9:16 AM

Hi Marilee! Expat Gal explained , so just wanted to say Hi !😊

Ali
Ali
December 3, 2018 2:31 AM

Do you think crypto’s to some extent will come through for us before the crash hits? If the crash is that bad wouldn’t it affect employees who work with the exchanges.

Christopher Harris
December 3, 2018 9:41 AM

I don’t know how it’s going to play out, but it will occur in God’s perfect timing. I have seen a big crash for the stock market (22k to 11-12k dow), big ups and downs in crypto (30k to 2k even less than 1k BTC and to 60k), big moves in RDD/ETN but timing and sequence I don’t know. I assume there will be some time to make use of the resources. Regarding crash severity the effects may take some time to develop, but keep in mind Christine’s dream about heaps of exchanges collapsing. I just keep it all in mind and then wait on the Lord to see how it works out. God bless you.

John Barry
John Barry
December 3, 2018 8:24 AM

In Germany in 1928 , the National Socialist Party could only win 12 seats out of 500 seats . In 1929 , when the American banks called in their loans and collapsed the German economy , the German people turned to the National Socialist party in large numbers in their desperation & Hitler became a Demi-god , this happened quickly once the economic collapse came . Hitler had an AC Spirit and is a prototype of all AC Spirits , when the economic collapse comes events will move quickly if it holds to the pattern of history and I believe it will . Blessings

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
December 4, 2018 6:03 PM
Heather, We have been saying this since the beginning of the year to neighbors and family. I have been revealing this on my radio program for 8 months. We turned to our church to prepare them. I told them there was going to be a market crash, and persecution. They didn’t want to hear it and so my husband had a dream and was told: “Tell people persecution is coming. If they will not listen, go to the next one.” We left and are attending another church who appears to have understanding. We are discussing arrangements for such a time that is here. This summer I had gone through my husband’s dream journal and I was thinking it was 2016-17, he was told that the next market crash will be 7 times worse than 2008! Merciful Lord. I went into a fast some 7 years ago, I think. I was shown His people severely persecuted. It was horrible! The dreams continued over a period of time. I saw Kennith Copeland and his entourage standing on aluminum bleachers. The atmosphere was very dark. The arena was full of people, they were a suffering people. I heard Kennith Copeland say: “You all have been good to us, supporting us and we love you all. Times have changed now and we are under most difficult circumstances. Because we love you and don’t want to see any of you going to prison, we think it would be right to tell you not to talk about Jesus anymore. But it is only because we love you that we would tell you to not preach the Blood of Jesus anymore.” I was furious! I began mocking them. My then husband said: “You are going to get us killed.” He was a bit of a coward. The… Read more »
Heather Bjork
Heather Bjork
December 4, 2018 11:22 PM

Hi Crystal – I appreciate hearing confirmation from you as well as others on Z3News.

Due to the massive size/$$$ amounts of the bubbles (I.e. debt), the economists I follow that I most trust, estimate that this economic collapse will be 10 times worse than The Great Depression. I have personally liquidated my stocks, bonds and other investments, knowing that the markets can all be brought down when the Elites want to bring them down. They will have pre-positioned themselves to reap the benefits while the masses lose most, if not all, of their wealth and will restrict withdrawals.

In November 2014, new language was written into your banking account details limiting the bank’s exposure and treating your personal deposits/balance as the bank’s property. I kid you not. I read it with my own eyes on my BB&T account.

Very challenging times ahead. The ONLY way to navigate it is through obedience to God and following His direction. If anyone else is still in the market, please understand the reset is underway & the market could be brought down 40% any day. Eventually there is likely to be a 60% revaluation. Take everything I am sharing with you to God to determine what you should do. The financial markets are completely manipulated; all asset classes.

Sequence
Sequence
December 5, 2018 1:44 PM

Savage here – Regarding the Sequence of Events of the Fall of the Daughter of Babylon (USA): David Wilkerson saw Saudi oilfields on fire, then economic collapse in the USA, then in our weakened state, nuclear attack on five US cities. I’ve mentioned this sequence many times here. There’s a reason I mention it again now —
I was listening this morning to the Dec4 podcast of TruNews (Sec of State Pompeo talking Trump’s version of the NWO), and during discussion of why the 4Nov sanctions on Iran caused no increase in crude price, just after the 50-min mark, Wiles goes into the stage being set for Iran to set Saudi oilfields on fire!

John
December 3, 2018 10:34 AM

I have felt this in my Spirit for a long time. Once the trump train derails….persecution begins. We have to remain anchored in Christ.

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan
December 3, 2018 9:06 AM

Heather I rarely if ever have had a prophetic dream however last night I dreamed that I was going down this road and saw soldiers armed. However when I came back Now they were stopping people and I drove past the first soldier and was ordered to STOP by the second one. And I swerved around him and a Police Officer dressed in blue with a Gold Police Officers badge motioned for me to Pull over – but I just kept going. Thought you want to come after me go for it. End of dream. Then this morning I Checked Z3News and here is your post. WOW

James THANK YOU FOR THIS WEBSITE

Savage
Savage
December 3, 2018 12:36 PM

Heather, thanks for spelling this out. This is the scenario I have expected for years. An idea occurred to me as I read ‘get out of debt before interest rates spike.’ I think the dollar will be replaced by crypto which can be carried in an implanted microchip. Interest rates won’t spike (won’t exist?) with crypto. But until all are chipped, stragglers will be allowed to use dollars for a time, only hyperinflation will occur in the dollar realm – an economic motivation to get stragglers to chip in to the beast system (where’d that pun come from? 😁 – New Motto for the Beast System: “Come on everybody – Chip In!”)

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
December 3, 2018 4:28 PM

Macron on edge as 120,000 yellow vests about to storm the Bastille. Will French troops fire on the people for the first time in 50 years?

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
December 4, 2018 3:35 PM

Keep in mind that France is one of the four nations that Terry Bennett was told to keep an eye on and who will say yes to the A/C. The other three being Greece, Italy and Spain. Macron’s popularity is 25% and Italy is half way out of the EU.

RSS
RSS
December 4, 2018 1:16 AM
Heather Bjork
Heather Bjork
December 7, 2018 7:52 PM

Wow RSS. Just read the article you shared & I feel righteous indignation about what has happened in our nation. It is so sad to see a nation that many of us loved turn into a nation unrecognizable to us where we have become the lightning rods for anger, hate & intolerance. Almost unbelievable to me is that the people persecuting us claim we are the angry, hateful & intolerant. Yet we know from Scripture that this behavior will only increase & worsen, in its occurrence, severity and outcome. Very sobering to read this pastor’s experience in the once Christian nation of the United States.

RSS
RSS
December 7, 2018 11:52 PM

I wish the majority could see and understand what is happening. I was telling a couple Christian friends about this article tonight, and one of them said it had to have been a made-up story, even after I pointed to the article on my phone and showed her the guy’s picture. I wish it were made up. Truly frightening, but we have to wake up to the reality of what is going on and where it’s headed. I think things like this are so disturbing most don’t want to know. My heart is sad for them, like the lost sheep without a shepherd.

December 4, 2018 12:04 PM

Amazing story. Thanks for sharing.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
December 3, 2018 9:26 PM

THANK YOU for this great video. So good with gutsy information we need to know.

Liz W.
Liz W.
December 3, 2018 10:18 AM

I don’t think that Pres.Trump is intentionally trying to cause an economic financial collapse simply because he knows he wouldn’t get re-elected if that happened.

TT Clark
December 4, 2018 5:56 PM

Lol… if you think this is merely about re election, clearly you missed the entire point of this post and the video. It’s SO much bigger than that. You have a lot of learning/growing to do. Pray for wisdom and understanding