Christians, conservatives, patriots, and nationalists will be blamed for economic collapse.

Christians, conservatives, patriots, and nationalists are now being closely linked to President Trump and other conservative leaders, like President-Elect Jair Bolsonaro in Brazil.

Bolsonaro won the recent Brazilian presidential election with the help of Brazil’s large number of Christians, similar to how Trump won the 2016 U.S. election. In both cases, the news media has made sure the masses know Christians support these leaders, setting the stage for them to be BLAMED for the coming economic collapse with the GOAL of a complete rejection of the VALUES that “led to the collapse”.

The coming economic collapse in the stock market, bond market, derivatives, etc., will cause maximum pain to most of society, but especially those in debt. Many people have no idea that this economic reset has already begun. Interest rates will soar, making many people unable to afford payments on their debt. Many will lose their jobs, houses, cars and other assets, leading them to feel hopelessness and great anger and a desire to seek revenge on those who caused the debacle.

And who will be blamed?  This anger by the masses will be incorrectly but strategically directed, by the mainstream news media, towards conservatives, Christians, nationalists, and patriots, the same groups the New World Order elites want to extinguish in order to bring about their One World Government, One World Economy, One World Currency and One World Religion.

Pay attention to how often CNN, MSNBC and even Fox links Trump to these groups of people. The anger and frustration and hopelessness of a massive, global reduction in living standards that will accompany the economic reset will BRING IN outright PERSECUTION and DEATH to people in these groups.

I am seeking to warn those who will listen because I have clearly been shown in my Spirit violence is coming against individuals associated with these groups. It will become common place, accepted and actively celebrated. 😢

Please watch the video shown below, at least starting from 18 minutes until the end, where this Christian Brother, Youtube The Unleashing, explains what he sees coming, which mirrors what I have been shown in the Spirit.

The economic financial system is being brought down by design, by Trump and the bankers. The maximum pain will be caused as they intentionally do the “wrong thing” fiscally, like they did prior to and after the Great Depression, leaving multitudes bankrupt and homeless. Read Brandon’s latest article explaining this deviant scheme in-depth.

Brandon provides additional explanation here about The Federal Reserve and Trump’s role in the coming collapse of the markets.

As Brandon explains below, the trade wars Trump has declared have provided camouflage for the collapse of the economic system.

“When it becomes obvious that the trade war is failing, the globalist dream of demonizing conservative economic models and values will be easier to achieve. As all fiscal crises are wrapped around the neck of Trump, and by extension conservatives, the public will be told that the only solution is to swing to the other side of the political and economic spectrum in an extreme way. In other words, high speed socialism and globalism.” (Source: alt-market.com)

What can we do to prepare for what’s ahead? I came up with these recommendations:

1. Stay close to God at all times so He can warn you of the coming calamity. The extra warning time you receive could make a significant difference in your ability to get yourself & your loved ones to a safe area before chaos ensues.
2. Understand the strategy underway to incite violence and prepare accordingly for violence potentially directed at you and your family.
3. Try to get out of debt before the crash occurs. Cut out any unnecessary spending.
4. Create alliances with like-minded people that you could band together with during times of trouble that strengthens your group’s ability to defend itself and exist independently.
5. Make a plan for when chaos erupts. This might involve a bug out location, outside highly populated areas.
6. Plan ahead for items you will need to survive and secure these so you can avoid places with people when society becomes unpredictable and/or violent.
7. Do not be fearful. Understand we have been warned of these times coming and God wants us to prepare and hear His voice so He can guide us when these times occur.

Refining has been a humbling process for me. Personal attributes that I did not realize were hindering my walk with God have been made known to me. One of these was my reliance on my own knowledge and not taking things to God to help me discern truth and wisdom. I learned that this was necessary for the deceptive times we now live in. I humbly ask for wisdom, “eyes to see and ears to hear” and His discernment to determine truth on a daily basis.

Scriptures:

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.” (Isaiah 41:10)

“Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.” (Matthew 7:6)

Author: Expat Gal

Expat Gal has been blessed to have known God as long as she can remember. She was raised Catholic and was baptized and confirmed in the Catholic faith. At 21, she left the Catholic faith to become a non-denominational Christian as she began to question some Catholic doctrine. One of her life’s highlights was her family’s lake baptism in 2013. In late March 2015, she received a strong Word from the Lord that your “family is no longer safe here” so she and her family permanently relocated outside the U.S. Her goal is to serve the Lord in any capacity He calls her to serve in.

© 2018 – 2019, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Christopher Harris
December 3, 2018 1:57 AM
That is how I have felt for a long time, that because Trump pools the Christians with him and Christians are heavily associated with him, and also through the media they have split the nation into increasingly opposing forces/views (Liberal/Republican), if he is blamed for the coming certain economic collapse due to his own actions (even though the collapse has been certain for so long, remember how he said before the election the economy was in a bubble?), then those associated with him also get the blame (Christians). I have felt this for a long time since before he was voted in, which is I believe in accordance with the dream I just posted about he and Hillary and other politicians laughing at us behind closed doors. I believe this is a plan to bring about the persecution the Lord told us about: Matthew 24:9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.” Also if what the Lord showed me about their plan to remove Trump occurs, this could also backfire on his supporters. I don’t say this for certain as the Lord hasn’t specifically shown me exactly, but I find it very troubling Christians are being so strongly linked to Trump (whom I do not trust) and I believe the enemy may use him to cause a backfire on Christians. We will see. I don’t hope for bad things to happen, but for the best and for the most to be saved, but I have seen troubling signs for so long. I do recommend people prepare for what is coming, and especially with crypto proceeds look at getting land in remote areas to live from there awaiting Christ’s return (like my other dream I… Read more »
EarsToHear
EarsToHear
December 3, 2018 2:11 AM

I had a dream last night of my own family members, brothers, sisters, and relatives hating me and disowning me from the family. No doubt, great persecution coming, even from members of our own families, just as Jesus told us in His Word.

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
December 4, 2018 6:09 PM

I am so sorry Earstohears. I had dreams of family members taking the mark. I remember quietly backing out of a house as everyone was cooing over a member taking the chip in his hand. While they were distracted, I raaan.

December 3, 2018 7:17 AM

Hi Christopher – Glad to hear this agrees in your Spirit. For some time, I wondered what would be the “trigger” for the masses actively turning from tolerating Christians to suddenly not tolerating and actively trying to harm Christians and/or turn them in to authorities, and I was shown that the coming economic collapse will be the “trigger”. 😢

I agree that the division of the U.S. and the division of Brazil is CRITICAL & necessary for this plan to be fully executed. “And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.” (Mark 3:25). Although I did not include it in this post, I believe, though have not had this confirmed, that the false prophets and individuals posing as Christians (Lauren Daigle immediately came to mind), are actively dividing the Christian community further. All of these actions are happening simultaneously to isolate the true Christians as much as possible from even the lukewarm Christians. The plan is to SHUT DOWN the resources and options available to Christians. 😢. If Christians have not planned and prepared when calamity occurs, there will be few options available to them. Proverbs 6:6-8 – “Go to the ant, o sluggard, observe her ways and be wise, which, having no chief, officer or ruler, prepares her food in the summer and gathers her provision in the harvest.”

Jodi S
December 3, 2018 8:34 AM

Hi Heather, I continue to pray over your revelations from the Lord! Thank you. I pray over all the words shared on Z3, for discernment, truth and “only God.” I also pray for the watchmen like you and Christopher (and all), and the sobering holy responsibility you’ve been called to carry! Can you tell me why you’ve pointed out musician Lauren Daigle as a deceiver? My 12-year old daughter suffers from anxiety and depression and has not accepted Jesus, which is of course devastating to us, but we pray boldly. Lauren Daigle’s music has been brought to my attention as an artist that my daughter may consider listening to in order to help her feel God’s presence. I have not shared it with her for whatever reason; perhaps this. Thank you, sister!

December 3, 2018 9:34 AM

Hi Jodi S. Thank you for the prayers as these are very much appreciated. I have enjoyed Lauren Daigle’s music in the past and one day, I was watching her “You Say” Video when I felt a stirring in my Spirit to look more closely at the necklace she was wearing. It is an upside down crescent moon. The upside down is a preference for Satanists/occultists representing “as above, so below”. The crescent is a symbol for Islam and “A Crescent sign whether it is upside down that is the Moon points are facing down is a goddess sign.”. This is worldly as Miley Cyrus and other celebrities have been seen wearing these symbols. I made a comment pointing out this occultic jewelry on her video and many “Christians” defended Lauren. Regardless then Lauren appeared on the Ellen Degeneres’ show where she claimed she did not know if homosexuality was a sin since she was “not God”. https://endtimeheadlines.org/2018/12/popular-christian-music-artist-lauren-daigle-i-cant-say-one-way-or-the-other-if-homosexuality-is-sin-im-not-god/?fbclid=IwAR0xvoTAwNC2YRIBwS56IrTfTInwmvgZp1H0jFR7uRhOf1GPhj-F3FnoFP4 Well if one is a Christian who reads his/her Bible, God is very clear that homosexuality is a sin.

So I personally avoid her music now along with Hillsong, who is partnering with Justin Bieber who is being portrayed as a “strong Christian” and will be used with Hillsong and Pope Francis to bring “Christians” into the new One World Religion. Kenneth Copeland, Joel Olsteen, etc. are all being used to deceive the lukewarm Christians into the worship of the Antichrist. Which is why we must read our Bible daily so we know God’s Word and can catch the “nuances” of deception that surround us.

Many blessings!

Christine Beadsworth
December 3, 2018 11:41 AM

so interesting how the enemy is using music which is seemingly Christian to capture believers, especially he young who love vibey music. I mean, he was the one in charge of music and worship in Heaven. he knows its power.

M.S.
M.S.
December 3, 2018 3:45 PM

Music is so powerful. It was the cause of so many terrible decisions in my life, from the friends I had to a marriage that ended in divorce. I used to get so angry when older people would blame music for the corruption of youth. But they were so right.
After my salvation, music the one thing I couldn’t let go of. It took a while, but now I am free and only listen to Christian music. I think music is the most powerful tool of the enemy.

December 3, 2018 12:20 PM

I agree Christine but if you think of Satan as being the Prince of the Air (Ephesians 2:2 – “Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience.”), it makes sense why Satan & his minions control TV, video, movies, and music. Many occultic messages are sent using these different mediums and only when viewed in slow motion can you truly see how demonic these are. Top brands like Jaguar, Adidas, etc. have put out commercials mocking the “new race” (when the DNA gets changed by the RFID chip) that will emerge and slaughter the sheep (the Christians). Although I do not agree with Jonathan Klerk on all things, he does an excellent decode as does R$E.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKHcWHUJe_o Beast rising out of pit, Kia commercial. Adidas New Race of Satan’s Beings – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAujuakAK3M , J. Kleck’s 3 commercial decode videos – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvTu7mp00eI&list=PL-8sh9CggQJcdClSX6u0KpK8kLtIe6b_2

There are many decodes of the satanic/occultic symbolism used extensively in the Grammys & Emmy award shows every year as well as decodes of performances at major global events (the Olympics) & sporting events (World Rugby Championships, Super Bowl, etc.). 😳

CVM
CVM
December 3, 2018 2:17 PM

Heather,
I agree with what you wrote about JK. I don’t necessarily agree with him on everything but he sure has decrypted lost of things. My eyes were open in 2008 when I came across a prophecy site that mention who could be the ac. Guess whose name was there? BHO/BS. Since that day I just knew there was something cynical about him. Last night I came across this guy channel he has decrypted more hidden messages in the $1 bill. I was like: what????? I think is worth watching. Start from old videos to new and watch all videos he made about the dollar bill. Another thing that came into mind was the color green. I did some research on what does green represents and again it all makes sense. Also, when he folds the bill it reminds me of the skin of a reptile, like serpent plus the green color. Feel bad for the guy so many commented he is crazy.

December 3, 2018 7:59 PM

Interesting CVM but much harder to see when he does not color the different sections of the picture to help your eyes focus in. Definitely saw the owl which is a huge occult symbol. Noticed the intersecting lines that gave the appearance of snake skin so completely agree! Also people think it is an eagle on the back of the one dollar bill but it is a Phoenix, which the Elites love as a symbol & use to show “rising from the ashes”. Jonathan Kleck showed how the Elites use our currency, which is actually a debt prison for the masses to control us and limit our freedoms, for their “Magik”. J. Kleck showed what appears to be the Hoover Dam breaking and also what appears to be a tidal wave in NYC, which resonate with the devastation coming to Mystery Babylon (USA). 😢

Jodi S
December 3, 2018 9:46 AM

Thank you, Heather, for the info on this young woman. I will pray for the Holy Spirit to convict her, as I pray for him to convict me, daily! It’s interesting that you mention Justin Bieber. I am a 56-yr old mother and grandmother and I have felt SUCH a burden for him for some time. I feel and see the the devil on him, and warfare surrounding him due to the music business and its occult pacts and practices. I believe he wants to escape it, though I can’t say why other than my hope or indeed, the Spirit of discernment. I literally cannot get away from the feeling that God wants Justin Bieber to be prayed away from the devil, as we do for President Trump. It’s also interesting that you noticed Lauren Daigle’s necklace. I just watched the You Say video a couple days ago, thinking of my daughter. I did not notice the necklace as I was viewing on my phone, but I did notice her many bracelets and was going to look at them more closely when I had time. Pray for all of these young artists, that they would be ripped away from the destroyer’s deception — and being used to deceive an entire generation into sin. Thank you for your obedience to the Scripture and the Glory of the King only! Amen and amen!

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
December 3, 2018 9:21 PM

The nation is so sad, even the music. I loved Lauren Daigle so much when one of her first songs came out. THAT song touched my heart as few songs have done [not including the old hymns] But, as time has gone on, I see some genuine warning signs. If she is a pretender time will tell. If she is a TRUE DEDICATED CHRISTIAN she must immediately distance herself from the secular or CROSSOVER music world. Meanwhile this makes me sad as it’s so hard to find good Christian music for our young people.

CVM
CVM
December 3, 2018 2:03 PM

Hi Heather,
I read that article last night before going to bed. My husband who still as sleep likes her songs. One day while driving, her song was played in the Christian radio. I remembered telling my husband she barely mentions Jesus on her songs. I just got a gut feeling about her songs… Most of her songs she refers to he but which he is she referring to? I try to stay away from today’s modern Christian music. I don’t know but that’s just me.

December 3, 2018 7:35 PM

Hi CVM – I noticed the lack of mention as well in her songs about Jesus, God and/or explicitly her faith. I saw this video pop up today on Youtube and found his analysis spot on. So many opportunities recently to win hearts to Christ with her appearances on shows with millions of viewers with many people “of the world” and she did not mention Christ once. 😢. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tFlt_lnHFI

She may be positioning herself to be one of the “One World Religion” tools (sorry but the word fits & I feel disgust with these wolves in sheep’s clothing, leading Christians astray) alongside Hillsong & Justin Bieber. We need to fine tune our antennaes, with God’s blessing & discernment 🙏🏻, to see which “Christians” the Elites are trying to influence us with so we are not deceived and/or misled.

Jodi S
December 4, 2018 12:12 PM

Agree! I noticed, after Heather’s post and going back the SAME thing. Sigh. Thank you, Jesus, for opening our eyes and ears. Please give us wisdom, discernment, protection and LOVE for these deceived, captive and lost “entertainers” and help us get our children away to safety.

watcher
watcher
December 4, 2018 6:39 PM

Hi Heather – I share your concerns. Until I read this column I’d never heard of her but she has a tremendous voice – very capturing. I chased her song down upon reading your comments.
She along with many others in that sphere of influence have all done the same thing – vacillated over calling out sin when they have the perfect platform to speak from.
There is a young man in Australia who says he is a Christian and did say as much publicly some years back. He commented on homosexuality from a Biblical perspective but received some backlash over his comments. He since backtracked on his comments. Pity because he too could have been a great Christian influence – Guy Sebastian is his name.
Beiber? Yes well….he was in Australia a while back (for or with Hillsong) and he was photographed throwing down shooters along with his great friend Carl Lentz – Beiber after a few stripped down to his underpants and danced suggestively with a grannie in the bar.
So sad to see people go this way; yet there but for the grace of God go I and we must remember this.

Jean
Jean
December 3, 2018 6:00 PM

Heather,

I really appreciate your detailed explanation for your comments about this musical artist. I’ve read others’ comments about the unholy frequency of some Christian musicians, but I have no idea what that means and how to be discerning about it. If anyone knows, please instruct.

December 3, 2018 7:04 PM

Hi Jean – I follow Richard Kallberg’s research & work extensively. He is a strong Christian & a truth seeker. He has an excellent in-depth article about your question.

Here’s an excerpt “8Hz is not only the natural frequency of the Earth, but as it happens 8Hz is also the frequency of the double helix in DNA replication. Melatonin and Pinoline work on the DNA, inducing an 8Hz signal to enable metosis and DNA replication. A form of body temperature superconductivity is evident in this process.

Researching Schumann resonance further (you can start here), it becomes abundantly clear that we are connected to nature in a very profound way.

Not surprisingly, playing and listening to music that has been tuned to 432Hz would make your body, and the organic world which surrounds it, resonate in a natural way. This would fill you with a sense of peace and well-being, regardless of the kind of song chosen to play or listen to.

Opening your ears for music that has been tuned to the “scientific” 432Hz frequency would benefit the entire planet and everyone who lives on it. Listening to 432Hz music resonates inside your body, releases emotional blockages, and expands consciousness. 432Hz music allows you to tune into the knowledge of the universe around us in a more intuitive way.

With that in mind, one can only wonder why the standard tuning frequency was changed from A= 432Hz to A=440Hz around 80 years ago… given that listening to music tuned to the “disharmonic” 440Hz frequency does harm by causing stress, negative behaviors and unstable emotions…”. This is a fascinating topic & you can read much more at this link – https://thenarrowgateweb.com/2016/06/

Jean
Jean
December 3, 2018 7:36 PM

Thank you so much for your kind, thoughtful reply! I will definitely check it out.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
December 3, 2018 3:33 PM

Wow I didn’t see the necklace until now. Throwing out her CD’s.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
December 3, 2018 4:26 AM

Your advice Christopher, is exactly what the Lord is leading us into. We are in the process of looking now and purchasing remote acreage on a river. You were confirmation to us when you released your video about the dream you had concerning this. Thank you so much Christopher for being a vessel the Lord can use. HEATHER- thank you so much for all of your advice and articles you write. They are treasured and such valuable information for us!
Thank you both, I trust you both in the Spirit of our Father and Lord Jesus !
Love you both, please continue to minister to us what Father has shown you.
It is needed and always a strong confirmation to us!

December 3, 2018 7:31 AM

Dear Katie, my Tarheel Sister 😊, how I wish our paths had crossed before I left NC? You are very welcome and I am glad it is helpful and further confirmation for you. I am glad to read that you are actively in the process of seeking remote land. May God guide this process.

Christopher has created an excellent survival guide. 17th August 2016 FREE PDF Survival Book including Item List and Survival Discussion and Techniques (58 pages) updated 21/10/2017: –http://www.mediafire.com/file/9k5r25v88l2sbhx/

Love you my sweet Sister-in-Christ. 😘

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
December 3, 2018 9:15 AM

I love you too my sweet siter!😀😀. I do wish we had met! Would have been fun times in the Lord I’m sure! Thank you again!

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
December 3, 2018 5:54 AM

Hi katie. Is the Heather, heather- C Little Dove?

Heather -C littledove
Heather -C littledove
December 3, 2018 10:52 AM

Hi Marilee !!! I WISH!!! she (expat gal -Heather)is outa the country -I am in Oregon -WEST coast (safely hidden under His wing 4 now ) Love everyone here -excellent word Expat Gal

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
December 3, 2018 9:16 AM

Hi Marilee! Expat Gal explained , so just wanted to say Hi !😊

December 3, 2018 6:58 AM

Hi Marilee, No we are different “Heathers”. I posted for a few years under Expat Gal 😊 but I also now post under my real name.

Ali
Ali
December 3, 2018 2:31 AM

Do you think crypto’s to some extent will come through for us before the crash hits? If the crash is that bad wouldn’t it affect employees who work with the exchanges.

Christopher Harris
December 3, 2018 9:41 AM

I don’t know how it’s going to play out, but it will occur in God’s perfect timing. I have seen a big crash for the stock market (22k to 11-12k dow), big ups and downs in crypto (30k to 2k even less than 1k BTC and to 60k), big moves in RDD/ETN but timing and sequence I don’t know. I assume there will be some time to make use of the resources. Regarding crash severity the effects may take some time to develop, but keep in mind Christine’s dream about heaps of exchanges collapsing. I just keep it all in mind and then wait on the Lord to see how it works out. God bless you.

John Barry
John Barry
December 3, 2018 8:24 AM

In Germany in 1928 , the National Socialist Party could only win 12 seats out of 500 seats . In 1929 , when the American banks called in their loans and collapsed the German economy , the German people turned to the National Socialist party in large numbers in their desperation & Hitler became a Demi-god , this happened quickly once the economic collapse came . Hitler had an AC Spirit and is a prototype of all AC Spirits , when the economic collapse comes events will move quickly if it holds to the pattern of history and I believe it will . Blessings

December 3, 2018 8:37 AM

Thanks John for this reminder of history. The Elite’s know history and understand human behavior and thus can predict how the masses will respond so they can “enginerer” the desired outcomes to achieve their goals. Problem – Reaction – Solution

John Barry
John Barry
December 3, 2018 9:06 AM

Sister Heather I agree , I have been going over some of the old newsreels of Hitler , he really knew / understood his people and what they wanted to hear and how to manipulate the people with this understanding . I have noticed the same ability in Pres. Trump , he knows how to work a crowd . I have found in life about 90% + of people are followers and easy to manipulate as any good salesperson can confirm . Critical thinkers are less than 10% I believe and why I hang out on Z3 where there are some . Blessings

December 3, 2018 9:51 AM

In the video, he shares how Trump & his followers are being compared to Nazism/fascism. Christians will be branded as the “new Nazis/the SS” and why we will be allowed to be hunted down & killed. 😢. This also confirms the Scripture whereby people will kill the true Christians and incorrectly believe they are honoring God by destroying the real believers. U.S. as one of the largest Christian populations in the nation will be taken out, along with Brazil. Christians will become enemies globally. He also shows how it links to Albert Pike’s plan where Christians & Muslims will kill each other in end times.

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
December 4, 2018 6:03 PM
Heather, We have been saying this since the beginning of the year to neighbors and family. I have been revealing this on my radio program for 8 months. We turned to our church to prepare them. I told them there was going to be a market crash, and persecution. They didn’t want to hear it and so my husband had a dream and was told: “Tell people persecution is coming. If they will not listen, go to the next one.” We left and are attending another church who appears to have understanding. We are discussing arrangements for such a time that is here. This summer I had gone through my husband’s dream journal and I was thinking it was 2016-17, he was told that the next market crash will be 7 times worse than 2008! Merciful Lord. I went into a fast some 7 years ago, I think. I was shown His people severely persecuted. It was horrible! The dreams continued over a period of time. I saw Kennith Copeland and his entourage standing on aluminum bleachers. The atmosphere was very dark. The arena was full of people, they were a suffering people. I heard Kennith Copeland say: “You all have been good to us, supporting us and we love you all. Times have changed now and we are under most difficult circumstances. Because we love you and don’t want to see any of you going to prison, we think it would be right to tell you not to talk about Jesus anymore. But it is only because we love you that we would tell you to not preach the Blood of Jesus anymore.” I was furious! I began mocking them. My then husband said: “You are going to get us killed.” He was a bit of a coward. The… Read more »
December 4, 2018 11:22 PM

Hi Crystal – I appreciate hearing confirmation from you as well as others on Z3News.

Due to the massive size/$$$ amounts of the bubbles (I.e. debt), the economists I follow that I most trust, estimate that this economic collapse will be 10 times worse than The Great Depression. I have personally liquidated my stocks, bonds and other investments, knowing that the markets can all be brought down when the Elites want to bring them down. They will have pre-positioned themselves to reap the benefits while the masses lose most, if not all, of their wealth and will restrict withdrawals.

In November 2014, new language was written into your banking account details limiting the bank’s exposure and treating your personal deposits/balance as the bank’s property. I kid you not. I read it with my own eyes on my BB&T account.

Very challenging times ahead. The ONLY way to navigate it is through obedience to God and following His direction. If anyone else is still in the market, please understand the reset is underway & the market could be brought down 40% any day. Eventually there is likely to be a 60% revaluation. Take everything I am sharing with you to God to determine what you should do. The financial markets are completely manipulated; all asset classes.

Sequence
Sequence
December 5, 2018 1:44 PM

Savage here – Regarding the Sequence of Events of the Fall of the Daughter of Babylon (USA): David Wilkerson saw Saudi oilfields on fire, then economic collapse in the USA, then in our weakened state, nuclear attack on five US cities. I’ve mentioned this sequence many times here. There’s a reason I mention it again now —
I was listening this morning to the Dec4 podcast of TruNews (Sec of State Pompeo talking Trump’s version of the NWO), and during discussion of why the 4Nov sanctions on Iran caused no increase in crude price, just after the 50-min mark, Wiles goes into the stage being set for Iran to set Saudi oilfields on fire!

John
December 3, 2018 10:34 AM

I have felt this in my Spirit for a long time. Once the trump train derails….persecution begins. We have to remain anchored in Christ.

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan
December 3, 2018 9:06 AM

Heather I rarely if ever have had a prophetic dream however last night I dreamed that I was going down this road and saw soldiers armed. However when I came back Now they were stopping people and I drove past the first soldier and was ordered to STOP by the second one. And I swerved around him and a Police Officer dressed in blue with a Gold Police Officers badge motioned for me to Pull over – but I just kept going. Thought you want to come after me go for it. End of dream. Then this morning I Checked Z3News and here is your post. WOW

James THANK YOU FOR THIS WEBSITE

December 3, 2018 9:42 AM

Wow Paul! God’s timing is amazing and perfect!

Savage
Savage
December 3, 2018 12:36 PM

Heather, thanks for spelling this out. This is the scenario I have expected for years. An idea occurred to me as I read ‘get out of debt before interest rates spike.’ I think the dollar will be replaced by crypto which can be carried in an implanted microchip. Interest rates won’t spike (won’t exist?) with crypto. But until all are chipped, stragglers will be allowed to use dollars for a time, only hyperinflation will occur in the dollar realm – an economic motivation to get stragglers to chip in to the beast system (where’d that pun come from? 😁 – New Motto for the Beast System: “Come on everybody – Chip In!”)

December 3, 2018 8:24 PM
Hi Savage – I’m glad you referenced the dollar being replaced with crypto as I believe the economic reset will be used to push as much of the world into a digital, cashless system. Right now, India is being pushed into a digital, cashless system. I have validation in my Spirit that all these “data breaches”, “data hacks”, etc. are all designed to make the MASSES feel INSECURE about their “wealth”. So the Elites will convince the masses that the SAFEST place for your assets is to store them in an RFID chip in one’s body. I am not the expert on crypto currency like Christopher, James & several other very wise members of our Community but I have 2 things to share. 1) I have felt a concern, whether realistic or not, that even if I invested the money into this digital system, that I might have challenges getting the value out of it. The Elites will create the beast system and it will be the equivalent of the analogy of setting the room on fire and blocking all the exits. These individuals are MASTER CRIMINALS. They create the systems and set it up so they are the winners. They will STEAL the wealth of the masses as they have done, EACH & EVERY TIME they CRASH the financial system. 😢. I will be praying for all my Christian Brothers & Sisters. So much of the “game” is rigged, I have a hard time believing that the Elites are not rigging anything that has VALUE. 2) Brandon, whom is a kindred spirit of mine with his love of economics and his analysis is frequently aligned with mine, posted an article recently that I 100% agree with. Remember the Rothschilds on their Economist cover, January 1988, had the Phoenix with… Read more »
Jodi S
December 4, 2018 12:19 PM

Heather, I completely agree: whatever physical assets and possessions you have in your home are the only things you will have when the economic crash takes place. Banks will SWIFTransfer immediately “for the good” and cryptos will also be immediately swept into the hands of the enemy. You will not be able to get the value out of anything that you don’t have within your walls.

Savage
Savage
December 3, 2018 9:07 PM

Re: India being pushed into digital cashless . . .A dear friend of mine (totally blind since age 12 – founded 5 growing churches among unreached indigenous people in the mountains of Guerrero – created the first Braille library in the nation of Liberia) just returned from a month in India. I asked him about the ‘100% nationwide microchipping’ program which I heard is in progress in India. He said he never heard of it! And he spoke with many many pastors while he was there.

Sujit Thomas
December 3, 2018 11:43 PM
Dear Heather, Savage, What I believe you are talking about in regard to India is a recent nationwide attempt to acclimatize the common people to the eventual mark of the beast. I’ve described my personal experience of it here: https://z3news.com/w/biometricid-linking-rolled-india/. In a subsequent post (https://z3news.com/w/mark-dna-renders-person-irredeemable/), I shared what the Lord told me about the mark of the beast and how this attempt by India is acclimatization training for the eventual mark. What you will not find in either of those posts is how for six months I battled fears of losing access to everything if the system were to be fully implemented. I battled pressure from the government (central and state), banks, telephone companies, and family and friends to sign up. I had a trying time deciding where my loyalties lay. I desperately did not want to sign up, but I was also being desperately pushed to do so. I thought of every possible natural way to avoid this, even moving to a different country. But every day when I would observe my quiet time with the Lord, He would simply tell me to pray in the Spirit. Nobody around me, to my knowledge, was seeing things as I was, which frustrated me. The only person I could confide my fears in was the Lord, but I also wanted the Lord to come up with something more dynamic and action oriented than simply praying in the Spirit. Since He didn’t, I had to choose to either come up with something similar on my own or to just trust Him and do as He’d advised. I chose to do the latter. Well, six months into this nationwide attempt, in March 2018, the highest court of the nation put a stay on the whole thing till the court gave its final verdict,… Read more »
December 4, 2018 6:37 AM
Wow Sujit & Joe. I did not realize both of you had already faced this. I can only imagine how difficult this was. The theoretical versus the actual situation are completely different when the reality of being cut out of the system actually becomes real. I am thankful for the stay by the highest court for you both. Things are really happening fast now. The momentum that the Elites do not have currently to implement their plans, they will pick up after the financial system is collapsed. I keep seeing how the “net” on the world’s resources are being tightened so eventually all control will belong to the Elite. This is why people are being fined &/or jailed for feeding the homeless in the U.S. The Elites want the masses conditioned that the people can only do what they are told they can do. The Elites want people to disconnect their compassion and empathy for others. 😢. I have had items for sale in a few Facebook groups. If I delete a listing, Facebook wants to know if I sold the item on FB (possible future tax and/or fee implication) or offline (tracking income). Another reason Christians have to be completely demonized and hated is because the Elites do not want us to have access to bartering with others. 😳. A few weeks back, Florida Maquis, did this video – https://youtu.be/RptQBlsDKIc FORESHADOWING – If you can not provide a receipt showing you used U.S. approved currency to buy the item, the U.S. government will take it from you. 😳 This is part of the plan to set the room, I.e. the area in which Christians live, on fire and have blocked all the exits. Many of us will need supernatural help to survive because the Elite’s plans have been developed… Read more »
Joe
Joe
December 4, 2018 1:48 AM

Same here Brother Sujit. Kept getting reminders from Banks,Telecom and other utilities to link the accounts with Adhar [National Identification Card] number. They were threatening that after March 31,2018 access will be cut off. Always felt lets see what happens and didn’t comply. But don’t know how long the reprieve will last. Next national election coming up in 2019 will decide as to which way India turns. Prayer is the key.

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
December 4, 2018 6:13 PM

Sujit,

Those things spoken to me years ago are coming to pass.

Mercy.

Jean
Jean
December 4, 2018 2:23 PM

Thank you, Sujit, for this real and honest testimony. It is good to be aware that this will be a difficult, narrow road.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
December 3, 2018 4:28 PM

Macron on edge as 120,000 yellow vests about to storm the Bastille. Will French troops fire on the people for the first time in 50 years?

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
December 4, 2018 3:35 PM

Keep in mind that France is one of the four nations that Terry Bennett was told to keep an eye on and who will say yes to the A/C. The other three being Greece, Italy and Spain. Macron’s popularity is 25% and Italy is half way out of the EU.

RSS
RSS
December 4, 2018 1:16 AM
December 7, 2018 7:52 PM

Wow RSS. Just read the article you shared & I feel righteous indignation about what has happened in our nation. It is so sad to see a nation that many of us loved turn into a nation unrecognizable to us where we have become the lightning rods for anger, hate & intolerance. Almost unbelievable to me is that the people persecuting us claim we are the angry, hateful & intolerant. Yet we know from Scripture that this behavior will only increase & worsen, in its occurrence, severity and outcome. Very sobering to read this pastor’s experience in the once Christian nation of the United States.

RSS
RSS
December 7, 2018 11:52 PM

I wish the majority could see and understand what is happening. I was telling a couple Christian friends about this article tonight, and one of them said it had to have been a made-up story, even after I pointed to the article on my phone and showed her the guy’s picture. I wish it were made up. Truly frightening, but we have to wake up to the reality of what is going on and where it’s headed. I think things like this are so disturbing most don’t want to know. My heart is sad for them, like the lost sheep without a shepherd.

December 4, 2018 12:04 PM

Amazing story. Thanks for sharing.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
December 3, 2018 9:26 PM

THANK YOU for this great video. So good with gutsy information we need to know.

Liz W.
Liz W.
December 3, 2018 10:18 AM

I don’t think that Pres.Trump is intentionally trying to cause an economic financial collapse simply because he knows he wouldn’t get re-elected if that happened.

TT Clark
December 4, 2018 5:56 PM

Lol… if you think this is merely about re election, clearly you missed the entire point of this post and the video. It’s SO much bigger than that. You have a lot of learning/growing to do. Pray for wisdom and understanding