Christian Leaders Voluntarily Offering Themselves to the Antichrist System

man_with_fish

In a dream I was a spectator watching from a distance as I saw a charismatic type of man sitting cross-legged on the edge of pier, near a canal or bay.

He reminded me of a snake-charmer for some reason, and had smirk on his face. There were people standing around him in awe of what they were witnessing. Large fish, about 1 ½ to 2 feet in length, were jumping up out of the water onto the man’s lap. The people were amazed that he didn’t have to use a fishing pole or net because the fish just voluntarily left the water for the comfort of the man’s lap.

Then, once he had a grip on it, with a devilish grin he held it up for all to see and sliced it in half. Then he quartered it with a large machete. Then he took the pieces and threw them on a pile of dead, sliced fish next to him. I saw him do this quite a few times and then I woke up.

Interpretation:
The LORD showed me the man represented the anti-christ/beast system, which is now in place.  The fish represented Christian leaders because they are BIG fish.  These leaders are voluntarily working with the antichrist system, but their compromise will be their demise.

“Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.“ (James 4:4)

“So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?” (Revelation 13:4)

Author: Elizabeth Marie

Elizabeth is a wife, mother and special-ed teacher…..however, her most important role is as a follower and disciple of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. In 2010 she started receiving prophetic words and dreams from the LORD and frequently shares them on her Youtube channel called Latterrain333 as well as on her blog, The Lighthouse.

Fay
Fay
February 23, 2016 1:11 AM

Thank you James for sharing that and I’m glad to hear that you were led to spend time every morning with God, that’s fantastic.
Finis Jennings Dake was a strong proponant of faith healing and believed that healing was available to anyone immediately who exercised enough faith. He also believed that God wanted to prosper His people and that sufficiently exercised faith brought us that prosperity. As an admirer of the Dakes bible, are you also in agreement with His theology?

Michael
Michael
February 23, 2016 2:40 AM

…….And while you’re at it, his preadamite belief? Which personally I agree with. We won’t worry about the only begotten son vs eternal sonship belief. I would be interested to know if you agree or not without a discussion on the theology which is way off topic here.

February 23, 2016 1:49 AM

I do my best to follow God and His written word rather than any man. I have found the Dake’s Bible to be a helpful study tool mostly due to his extensive lists of scriptures on just about any topic we can think of. I have no idea what theology he believed, but I have come across some of his conclusions that I disagree with, including the pre-tribulation rapture. However, Dakes is still my favorite Bible commentary.

Fay
Fay
February 22, 2016 11:55 PM

Hi James,
Are you a word -faith person as one commenter suggested?
Do you support and agree with Kenneth Copeland Ministries?
I am not judging, I just want to know where our host stands?

February 23, 2016 12:35 AM

For the first eleven years of my Christian walk, I mocked the faith teachings. My spiritual life was as dry as saw dust, but I thought I knew some things. Then in 1993 a mighty move of God came to my church and ignited a fire inside me that has never stopped burning. My life was forever changed. I started waking up early every morning to spend time with God. Then one day He showed me some things that ruined all of my theology. I started getting insights into Bible verses that I had been blinded from seeing before, especially these verses.

22 And Jesus answered saying to them, “Have faith in God.
23 Truly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says is going to happen, it will be granted him.
24 Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you. (Mark 11:22-23)

It does not matter to me who else believes this because I do not follow any man. All that matters to me is the Lord Jesus said it.

The devil hid this from me all those years. He assigned demons to guard his lies to keep me deceived, but when I finally got hungry for more of God, the power of the Holy Spirit destroyed the lies of the devil and gave me a brand new start.

Hope S
Hope S
February 23, 2016 10:39 PM

What does word-faith person mean?

February 24, 2016 3:33 AM

It is a term used by some people to divide Christians into camps based on whether or not they believe what the Bible says. The so-called word of faith people believe what Jesus said in Mark 11:22-24. The devil attacks these verses because he does not want anyone to believe it. His favorite tactic is to use Christians to attack other Christians.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
February 23, 2016 12:52 AM

And the things that Jesus did we shall do also. According to your faith be it unto you. If Jesus is living His life through us nothing shall be impossible to us.

February 23, 2016 1:51 AM

Amen! We just need to keep growing our faith until we believe what He said.

Peachey
Peachey
February 22, 2016 8:21 PM
Dream about Rick Wiles ministry. 1. I saw Rick Wiles sitting outside at a table. I think he had a laptop with him and he was working. it looked like a relaxed working vacation. It was a nice sunny day. 2. Off to the right, I saw a rocket sitting on a launch pad as Rick was sitting there. He glanced over at it. The rocket lifted off but did not ignite. It was high in the sky when all of a sudden it started falling back to earth. It landed on its side but did not break apart or explode. 3. I no longer saw Rick in this next part of the dream. A boat like vehicle had appeared, looked more like a barge. It had been placed there on purpose. (I think a man was killed investigating this barge.) This barge was parked in a area off to the right where Rick had been sitting. Country reminded me of Florida or Caribbean. There were medium sized banks on each side where this barge was parked. No one was around, yet I knew there was a plan for it being there. This barge was divided in half, one side had the engine, the other side had a lavatory. I believe it means there are two parts to the dream. One one side the lavatory toilet became plugged up and was overflowing. Somehow I was aware there were two lines connected to this bathroom that ran underneath the barge. A couple of spectators went on board and decided to look at the overflowing toilet and they were asking questions; if it had been checked out, and why was it was plugged up? I saw the reason it was plugged up as an unopened LARGE-sized pack of cigarets floating in the… Read more »
Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
February 22, 2016 10:16 PM

Peachey, at the risk of being a party pooper my guess is that this dream is speaking of Ric Wiles’ launching his new platform this Wednesday which begins smoothly but….. Trunews is one of my favorite sites but Rick often surprises me by speaking like we may have another 25, 50 or 100 years before the Lord’s return. Jesus in the Olivet Discourse spoke about these signs occurring in this generation. A generation can be 70 years and Christ’s usage could have a double application. The temple He referred to was destroyed in His own generation in 70 A.D. Today, many believe end times events began in 1947-1949 when Israel became a state. My whole life of over 73 years it was generally understood that a nuclear WW III meant the end of the age. Suddenly many commentators are talking like it’s just another world war. Is this wishful thinking by those who love the world?

Peachey
Peachey
February 23, 2016 11:26 AM

That was my first impression, but did not want to believe it.

Peachey
Peachey
February 22, 2016 9:11 PM

The Holy Spirit just witnessed to me cigarettes mean people will be getting rid of bad habits that they cannot get rid of, things that are stopping the flow of the Holy Spirit from blessing their lives.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
February 22, 2016 5:36 PM

I was talking to a co-worker today and I had the opportunity to mention that I was a Christian. When he asked me about my church. I told him that I don’t belong to a church. I told him that Jesus didn’t come to build churches, he came to die on the cross to save lives. Wow. That just flowed out of me. Praise God for those words and praise God for all of you who are teaching me!!!

Jeff G
Jeff G
February 22, 2016 7:54 PM

You planted a seed Elizabeth, now we need to water it with prayer! Lord, I pray for Elizabeth’s co-worker that he becomes a co-laborer in Christ! Convict him of his sin and give him a thirst for the Living Water that is Jesus Christ! We call his soul won for Your Kingdom! Amen.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
February 22, 2016 5:19 PM

James, I’m happy to see you’re a word-faith person. I was saved at a Hagen-Copeland crusade at the Anaheim Convention Center in 1978. Many word-faith teachers and preachers use the Dake Annotated Reference Bible and are familiar with Dake’s Revelation Expounded. Have you ever read either of these or his God’s Plan For Man? I personally think he could be the wisest man who ever lived excluding the God-Man Christ of course.

February 22, 2016 6:31 PM

I still have a Dake’s Bible that I bought back in the early 80’s. Now I use the software version, which is available as an add-on with the Olive Tree Bible software. The software version is so much easier to use. I love the way he made lists of things because I find that to be a helpful way to learn. I refer to his notes often and find them very helpful. He was pre-trib, but I have forgiven him for that. (ha ha!)

Michael
Michael
February 22, 2016 11:30 PM

I have a Dake’s bible and the same software Dake version which I use coupled to the ESV + strongs in Olive Tree. It’s really good because with the touch of a finger you can reference his chain linked annotations or click on a word for the strongs definition. Dake is very pre-trib and Assyrian AC plus a few other quirky things but then again Benny Hinn thinks that there is no salvation during the tribulation, so tell me someone who doesn’t have quirky things. I’ve purchased a ESV Fire bible so I will be interested to see what that’s like.

February 23, 2016 1:06 AM
I also skip over the pre-trib comments, but I have no problem with the Assyrian antichrist because there are at least two passages that I believe support that. 12 So it will be that when the Lord has completed all His work on Mount Zion and on Jerusalem, He will say, “I will punish the fruit of the arrogant heart of the king of Assyria and the pomp of his haughtiness.” 13 For he has said, “By the power of my hand and by my wisdom I did this, for I have understanding; and I removed the boundaries of the peoples and plundered their treasures, and like a mighty man I brought down their inhabitants. (Isaiah 10:12-13) And here: The Assyrian will be terror-stricken at the voice of the Lord, when he strikes with his rod. And every stroke of the staff of punishment that the Lord lays upon him will be to the sound of timbrels and lyres; battling with brandished arm he will fight with him. For his burning place has long been prepared; truly it is made ready for the king, its pyre made deep and wide, with fire and wood in abundance; the breath of the Lord, like a stream of sulfur, kindles it. (Isaiah 30:31-33) Some claim this means his ancestry must come from Assyria, but I have never found any scripture to support that. He could just rise to power there even if he is not a native of the area. However, even if this was a requirement Obama would qualify since his ancestry traces back to the tribe of Dan, which occupied the city of Dan which is located in modern Syria at the base of Mount Hermon, near the border of Lebanon. At least one prophetic vision also revealed his ancestry came… Read more »
Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
February 22, 2016 11:47 PM

Michael, I have found Dake to be a genius and never wrong. He knew the A/C was had assyrian lineage 50 years before Walid Shoebat and Joel Richardson. He also proved the A/C doesn’t rule the whole world and he taught the word-faith message before Copeland was born. The Lord down loaded hundreds of scripture to his memory supernaturally right after he was saved. I mean it when I say the man was a genius sent from God.

Mark Sellers
February 22, 2016 2:53 PM

Yep. Ezekiel 34 coming to life in our time! May God wake up the sheep to seek out the True Shepherd!!

steve kelly
February 24, 2016 5:33 PM

Mark, There is indeed MUCH waking up that needs to take place: the Saints of God have no real idea. SEE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRj_sZnf5u4&feature=youtu.be

Ali
February 22, 2016 11:06 AM

AMEN.!!. Confirmation of what I too hear in my spirit, and yes soon these heirlings will be exposed for all to see, then the attack of christianity will escalate. LORD bless.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
February 22, 2016 10:35 AM

Pastors who resist the alternate news sources and message are prime suspects and should be challenged, Are you familiar with the Clergy Response Team? Are you a member? I’m sorry I didn’t do this with the last several churches I attended before I quit organized religion.

Jerry C
Jerry C
February 22, 2016 1:35 PM

Good for you Robert.
There is a church I attend without being a member – mainly because I have a couple of good friends there and more so the fact that I’ve been ‘called’ back from being out to pasture… long story short, I’ve been sent back for those who are quietly looking for people like us who want to be ready in areas that the church ‘refuses’ to offer direction for… and they don’t know where else to go without being ‘laughed’ at or scrutinized back into ‘church compliance’… plus, not only is it a good exercise for me to keep myself sharp, it also keeps the monkey off the backs of others and keeps me as ‘the target’ instead of the ‘quiet ones’, and, it helps thicken the skin so to speak… once you get to our age, you really don’t care too much about what others say about you…

Jerry C
Jerry C
February 22, 2016 9:35 AM
Yes, I’ve been keeping up the literal version of your dream… the feds have well over 18,000 clergy listed on their ‘official roll-call list’ ready to tell their congregations (and this is a version of the literal protocol statements they’re to use): Don’t worry about whether or not what the Federal government is telling you to do is the right thing to do…. Please follow their instructions and we’ll deal with any “constitutional” objections you have once everything settles down…. Are they THAT stupid? It’s either that, or they fully understand and agree with what’s going on “against” the American people… either way, these clergy will pay a heavy price for their deception… The Fed’s are actually holding classes for these clergy on how to use Romans 13:1-5 “against” their congregations…. I’ve covered this before on this website way back on Dec 31, 2015 in an article by James Bailey titled American Citizens Forced to Surrender Their Weapons. The article itself is excellent, and the comments are well worth your time for review and consideration for a plausible course of action to follow when you’re faced with the decision as to whether or not you should follow your pastors directives. The following is one of my responses to the specific article that applies to this dream. As follows: RLB, overall I agree with you, nonetheless, in regards to this article where the writer refers to Romans 13:1 and the ‘antichrist federal government’, I still try and correct Christians about “the whole” contextual application of Romans 13:1-5. I point out that Paul was actually ‘defining’ the parameters of what a Godly form of government was / is, and if a group of elected officials don’t operate within the confines, ‘definitions’ and limitations given by Paul, then it’s NOT GOVERNMENT, it is… Read more »
Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
February 22, 2016 4:30 PM

Wow Jerry… Over 18,000 clergy and growing. I am with you on your comments… but I have always had this fear of confronting any man who may be called of God. David would not harm Saul after he sinned/fell because David knew that Saul still retained his anointing. The anointing is as mysterious as it is powerful. I am thinking it is best to just get away as David did and let God deal with them.

My guess is that most of these 18,000 men were never anointed by God. That still leaves the question of why? Is the federal government making promises to them? Are they simply being deceived or have they sold their soul to the devil? I am sure that any pastor without spiritual armor would be considered prime prey and a prime target by the evil powers. Whether misguided, deceived, or lost… We should pray for these 18,000… from a great distance.

Joseph to his brothers:
Genesis 50:20 (KJV) But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.

Dan
Dan
February 22, 2016 6:30 AM

Read this yesterday and wanted to share with you what is developing in this blind leading the blind world.

And
CLERGY RESPONSE TEAM AD ON CHRISTIAN RADIO IN VANDALIA, OHIO
“Hey Steve,
I was listening to K-Love (local Christian radio station) and at 5:30am this morning they had an advertisement for “crisis response training.” They described it as receiving training for “a national scale emergency or crisis in your own home.” Basically clergy response teams. This lines up with what you, Dave Hodges, and Pastor Walt Mansfield have been talking about for years! The website link they gave was “crisisresponse.org” and obviously at the bottom is the fema logo. Very disturbing because I know of churches in my area that are a part of clergy response teams and I believe the wording they used for them was “mercy teams” or something to that effect. Asking people to disarm and await genocide in a FEMA camp is not too merciful to me…”

Marilee
Marilee
February 22, 2016 8:17 AM

Thanks, I sent it to my church so they will be alerted.