“You have been chosen to have visitations with the King of Kings.”

We are living in a time when darkness seems to be prevailing around the world, but God still has a plan for your life. You have been created in His image and He will never break His Covenant with you. He is raising up a remnant who will be leaders to the lost and strength to the weary.

The Lord says,

“I have designed you not only to survive, but to thrive in the environment in which you have been created. You have been strategically placed where you are, and have been uniquely designed for My specific plan for your life. You have been born for this time and season in which you are living.

It is no accident that you were born on a particular year, created with a distinct height, weight and gender. Even your personality has been en-grafted into My master plan for your life. Just as I have equipped and called the prophets of old to do great works, I am also equipping you for great exploits in the days ahead. You have been chosen to have visitations with the King of Kings. You have been created to have encounters in the kingdom of heaven.

Take your focus off your natural situations, and focus on what I am bringing you into. Do not say that these times are too difficult to survive, because I have created you to be a survivor. Release your old ways of thinking and the mindsets that have kept you from advancing.

Do not fear what lies ahead because you have been created in My image. Do not allow the enemy to divert your attention off your purpose and My plan for your life. You are a threat to the enemy, not by who you are, but by what you carry. I have placed My anointing on the inside of you in which there is no competition with the kingdom of darkness. Do not see yourself as a grasshopper because I have called you to be a giant slayer. As you allow My word to have preeminence in your life, you will be able to sustain the anointing which I have entrusted to you. As you abide in Me, and allow My word to abide in you, you will not have any regrets of your past, but you will recognize the lessons learned.

When you understand that you have been born for such a time as this, times of refreshing will come to you in abundance. I will visit those of you who are willing to become a sign and a wonder to the world, because I have strategically designed you with a purpose, plan and a destiny,” says the Lord.

Scripture References:

Psalm 139:13-16
13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Jeremiah 1:5
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

John 10:3
The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.

Elaine Tavolacci

Author: Elaine Tavolacci

After what she has endured in her past, Elaine Tavolacci’s life is a sign and a wonder, an amazing testimony of how God has healed, delivered, restored, renewed, and set her free indeed. She shares teachings and prophetic words on her website, A Word in Season and her Facebook page.

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
December 7, 2017 3:36 PM

Wow! What an uplifting & amazing Word that validates all the trials & brokeness that many of us have endured. This resonates with my spirit.

When I find myself fatigued by the events in our world coupled with the uncertainty in our times and want to retreat from it all, I remind myself that I have a purpose & a role to fill in these days. I will NOT let God down just because I feel tired, uncomfortable, unpopular, judged unfairly, cheated, lied to, taken advantage of, ridiculed, mistreated, etc. These TRIALS have FORTIFIED me to STAND when it MOST MATTERS! When I think about this, all the tears, frustration, hurt, sadness, despair, depression, loneliness, self-doubt, etc. all are BEARABLE & the memory of these minimized because He wants me STRONG & TESTED for the FIGHT of my life. I will NOT let My Father down. My resolve STRENGTHENS as the darkness INCREASES!

~ May we ALL find our INNER WARRIOR to fully realize God’s purpose for each & every one of our lives! ~ ❤️

Chrissy
Chrissy
December 8, 2017 9:41 AM

Hallelujah! I’m so glad I read your comment Expat Gal! I have been feeling just what you described here (…tired, uncomfortable, unpopular, judged) as well as gossiped about (in the workplace). But you are SO right! What matters most is our stance with God and he will strengthen us. We absolutely do NOT want to let our Father in heaven down! Bless you, sister!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
December 7, 2017 4:03 PM

Also, the Lord reminded me, “Let your faith be stronger than your fear”!

Robert M
Robert M
December 7, 2017 7:05 PM

Amen…fear is having faith in death…therefore have faith in God!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
December 7, 2017 4:02 PM

Expat Girl, i am so glad you said “I will not let God down”. Love it.

Sherry K.
Sherry K.
December 7, 2017 11:54 PM

Expat gal, I have been on z3 for years and have read your comments many times. You have my heart, the heart of a warrior. We must all stand strong in Christ and thank you for the reminder. My sister has often told me I will be on a horse behind Christ coming to help claim his kingdom. I feel you will be riding beside me. God bless you sister. Let’s all of us be prepared for OUR King

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
December 8, 2017 7:53 AM

Sherry K. – What a beautiful 💕 comment that brought tears to my eyes! 😘 I pray we will all find our “inner warrior” in the days ahead. How amazing would it be for Satan & his minions to see a MASSIVE ARMY standing for Christ & His Kingdom and to realize they vastly underestimated the true followers of Christ & now they are facing an army “on fire” 🔥 for our King! What if the darker it gets, the more ALIVE in Christ each of us becomes? How amazing would that be?

The more darkness I see & feel, the greater my desire to press into the Lord & the BRIGHTER I want my light & the light of all my Brothers & Sisters to SHINE!

I look forward to riding on the horse 🏇🏻 next to you my lovely Sister-in-Christ!

Blessings!

Jen
Jen
December 8, 2017 1:12 PM

Expat Gal, AMEN & AMEN! Beautiful comments and SO true for me as well. It’s been a looooong, excruciating journe. Beauty for ashes! Isaiah 60! Many blessings to you, sister 🙏💙

Bill
Bill
December 7, 2017 7:26 PM

Elaine:
You say ” We have been created to have encounters in the Kingdom of Heaven” Are we to be taken up to the Kingdom, or is it the Kingdom of Heaven here on earth??

Martin
Martin
December 8, 2017 6:06 AM

“On earth as it is in heaven.” Neville Johnson regularly visits heaven, he says it now only takes a matter of minutes for him.

Diana
Diana
December 7, 2017 10:58 PM

Bill,I hope that you dont mind me voicing in,I believe both…We shall be taken up at times,and we shall bring the kingdom down…
As he is so are we on this earth….blessings.

Mia
December 7, 2017 3:28 PM

Amen! Thank you Lord Jesus!

Michelle gibson

Doug MacCallum
December 9, 2017 11:23 AM

AMEN,AMEN,AMEN!!

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
December 8, 2017 8:15 AM

Amazing video of “First Church” on Mount Zion which James started and includes a Mikvah, where baptisms were done. Includes an “escape hatch” which Christians could use to escape persecution from Roman soldiers. Area is being desecrated by non-believers.