“My children, the earth is about to shake like the world has never seen.”

On April 11, God strongly impressed upon me His desire for His people to not fear what is coming. I felt His Fathering Heart wanting to gather His children in His arms, and reassure them with this word:

“My children, the earth is about to shake like the world has never seen. Therefore, I instruct you beforehand, TO NOT LIVE BY WHAT YOU SEE HAPPENING AROUND YOU. I am King, and I sit enthroned upon the floods! Keep your eyes upon Me, like Peter in the storm! Though everything around you quickly change, know that I, the LORD, change not. I, and I alone, AM your Eternal Refuge!

Build not your lives upon, nor set your affections on things of Earth, but upon things above, for I ALONE AM YOUR LIFE.  I AM your ROCK, your UNSHAKABLE FOUNDATION.

There is no God like the God of Jeshrun, who rides on the heavens to help you, and on the clouds in His majesty. The Eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. (Deut. 33:26-27). Again I say, FEAR NOT!”

Along with this Word came the following Psalm as an exhortation to His beloved children:

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.

There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the Most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved. God shall help her, and that right early.

The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge.

Be still, and know that I am God:I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. (Psalm 46:1-7, 10-11, KJV)

On March 23rd,  I was directed to read the entire 3rd chapter of Joel. In particular, verses 13-16 were strongly highlighted:

“Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the vats overflow; for their wickedness is great. Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision. The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining. Then the Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the Lord shall be the hope for His people, and the strength of the children of Israel.” (Joel 3:13-16)

At the same time, Isaiah 26:20-21 was strongly impressed upon my spirit:

“Come, My people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. For, behold, the Lord cometh out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.” (Isaiah 26:20-21)

Two messages echoed in my spirit. One was that the cup of iniquity is full. I felt that what tipped the scale for God was further financing to “Planned Parenthood”. Such a flippant, unrepentant attitude toward the shedding of innocent blood! God has given America space to repent and she has continued to harden her heart. Only one thing will get her attention at this point: judgment.

The other message was for God’s people to shut themselves in with God in their prayer closets. Furthermore, He does not want us to fear, but to know Him as our faithful refuge in the midst of the shakings that will soon begin, like the breaking of the water in childbirth.

Other related scriptures: Colossians 3:1 and Hebrews 12:25-28.

For further comfort, especially for those with a history of trauma and abuse, I have posted a chapter from Against All Hope Until..., entitled, Our Safe Place on my website (heavenshopeunveiled.com). Click on “blogs” and you will see one containing a link for the PDF. Feel free to download and share with any fainting heart.

Kerry Lebrun

Author: Kerry Lebrun

As a child, Kerry Lebrun was a victim of severe abuse. At age nineteen, she was a total atheist and knew nothing about the Bible. Then one night, she encountered the living Christ in a prophetic dream. He quoted a verse to her from John’s Gospel. She believed and received salvation. Afterwards, she received more dreams and visions that essentially unveiled the many facets of the cross and how to apply its’ transforming power to her heart and life, resulting in the total eradication of severe Post Traumatic Stress disorder and a host of related issues caused by the abuse she endured. God instructed her to write a book to pass on these revelations and teachings of the cross to others, so they, too, can be set free. Her book “Against All Hope Until…” can be viewed on her website Heavens Hope Unveiled.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
April 15, 2018 10:09 PM

Lois Vogel Sharp word, starts at 3:14

Prophecy – What Lies Ahead 4-15-2018 Lois Vogel-Sharp

Timothy
Timothy
April 16, 2018 11:20 AM

Matt, Lois is truly a prophet of our Lord. She is simply wonderful!

Sonia
Sonia
April 16, 2018 4:13 PM

Great word from Lois ! Thanks Matt for sharing !
Blessings !

Sandra G
Sandra G
April 16, 2018 2:27 PM

We just had a light earthquake this morning here in the San Francisco Bay Area. Nothing moderate, but it was a jolt strong enough to get me out of bed (Im on vacation this week). I felt the peace of the Lord but after going into prayer upon my younger son’s request, I felt revival starting to stir in my heart, soul, and spirit in the celebration that MY GOD IS ALIVE. While speaking to a good friend from Florida, she reminded me that this earthquake was something we prayed about 7-10 days ago. I felt the peace of the Lord after his confirmation and I felt another similar confirmation this morning as I feel another earthquake is on its way. These quakes, prophesied yet the Lord Jesus being ever so gentle with us, are to stir up the hearts to surely wake us up here in the bay area (and by that I mean the sleeping, stiffnecked church). The new annointing is already here and best believe the annointing will be breaking the stiffnecked yokes from those who truly are yearning for freedom from sin.

Sister ann
Sister ann
April 15, 2018 7:57 PM
I think I may have posted this before. Worth reposting. Are You Rescue Ready? The Book Of Nahum For the last three weeks I have read the book of Nahum , at least 15 times. Unable to get a clear understanding of what and who God was calling my attention to.  This morning I have a clear vision of darkness at noon. I am not sure if that is literally or spiritual or both. I understood that this would be the last warning to BE Prepared. Again, the Book of Nahum can to me, this time I was instructed to go line by line. These are some of what I gleaned. Nahum has only 3 chapters  ( 3 represent confirmation , purpose and will, ) Chapter 1: The Lords anger against Nineveh 1. The Lord takes vengeance on foes 2. The Lord will not leave guilty unpunished  3. Make an end to Nineveh 4. God brings end to plot; those who plot evil against the Lord,  5. Cut off allies (no help) 6. No descendants Chapter 1: The Lords Attributes  1. Vindicate the righteous ( vengeance / payback )  2. Lord slow to anger ( patient) 3. Lord execute judgement on guilty 4. The Lord is refuge in time of trouble Chapter 2: Nineveh Falls 1. An attacker advances  2. Red shield, Warriors clad in scarlet( Red army ??Russia)  3. Army storming the streets 4. They look like flaming torches ( nuclear / laser) 5. Nineveh like a pool, water draining away 6. Plunder of silver and gold , the supply endless the wealth from ALL its treasures 7. Nineveh is pillaged, plundered, stripped 8. Hearts melt, knees give away, bodies tremble, every face grows pale. 9. Voices of messengers no longer heard. Chapter 2: Unfailing Love, Care and Protection… Read more »
Julie
Julie
April 15, 2018 7:23 PM

Praise God – He’s been impressing Ps. 46 on my heart for the past several days. Working on memorizing it. Bless you. Julie

Jen
Jen
April 16, 2018 11:26 AM

Amen, Julie! I’m reading through the Psalms from 1-150. I just happen to be on Psalm 46 😇

Sister ann
Sister ann
April 15, 2018 8:02 PM

Another WORd from the past.

Zephaniah
Unchecked Sin leads to Obvious Consequences
Chapter 1 – Warning of coming Destruction
2: I will sweep away everything from the face of the earth, declares the Lord.
3.” I will sweep away both men and animals, I will sweep away the birds of the air and the fish of the sea. The wicked will have only heaps of rubble when I cut off man from the face of the earth, ” declares the LORD.
Against Judah and against all who live in Jerusalem (4)
Be silent before the Sovereign LORD (7) he has a prepared sacrifice , He has consecrated those he has invited.
God will punish those who are COMPLACENT, who think, The LORD will do nothing either good or bad .
Their wealth will be plundered, they will build houses and not live in them, plant vineyards but not drink the wine (13).
The Great Day of the LORD is near and coming quickly (14)
Listen:
A bitter cry
A day of wrath
A day of distress and anguish
A day of trouble and ruin
A day of clouds and blackness
A day of trumpet and battle cry
Distress will be upon the people
They will walk like blind men
Their blood will be poured out like dust
Nether silver nor gold will save them.
The whole world will be consumed.
Chapter 2
Come to Gather and Reason with the Lord

Jan. /10/2017

Diane Boneck
Diane B
April 18, 2018 7:46 PM

The Lord has been telling me during prayer to, “Fear not my little flock.” He has given me the words, ‘Endure’, and ‘Sustain.’,As HE will sustain me.

Kerry Lebrun
kerry Lebrun
April 22, 2018 9:08 PM

Diane, thank you for sharing that encouraging word. I have been hearing the same thing. So good to know that whatever happens around us, our Fathers love is greater.

Christine Beadsworth
April 17, 2018 11:00 AM

i HAVE JUST RECEIVED A BBC NEWS BROADCAST video on my phone announcing the queen and family have been evacuated after fighting between Nato and Russian forces off the coast of Latvia. Also thermo-nuclear explosions at the NATO headquarters in Brussels and a US airforce base in Germany. Destruction of city of Meins (spelling?) and outskirts of Frankfurt. BBC has announced confirmation of a nuclear attack against Britain. Announced primary targets for attack, including a large number of towns. They gave advice to seek immediate shelter.

No idea if this is false news, but if it is, the video was very cleverly done. Not finding any reporting on this online yet, so unsure of its veracity.

Nick
Nick
April 17, 2018 11:26 AM

I hope not, Christine!
I think it’s a spoof, nothing on the BBC here in the uk.

Christine Beadsworth
April 17, 2018 11:50 AM

yes, seems to be fake news. My daughter in Manchester says nothing going on there. I get so mad because with all the cry wolf news, it desensitizes one to the real event and people will ignore it. What kind of twisted mind comes up with this stuff??

Kerry Lebrun
kerry Lebrun
April 17, 2018 1:13 PM

I hear you! Also, i just recieved notice that Israel and Syria are now involved in active war, if it is true. This came from Paul Begley ministry…