“My child, I am preparing you to be My warrior bride.”

Dr. Patricia Green received a prophetic dream this week revealing we have entered the season when God is calling His remnant to come out of their dressing rooms, so He can prepare them to be His warrior bride.

Dr. Patricia is founder of Joy Ministries. She shares her dream in the 30-minute video shown at the bottom of this post. The following is an excerpt from the video.

I was at a hotel check in desk with about 15 other people in my group. The desk clerk asked me if we had reservations because they were all booked. I knew I had stayed in a large room here before that would accommodate all of us and I knew in my spirit we were supposed to stay here. As the desk clerk insisted we needed reservations, I said to our group, “Let’s not argue with the desk clerk, let’s go and pray.”

So we all went to an area in the hotel that had a U-shaped bar. We stood toward the back and I walked among our group and prayed. All of the sudden the power of GOD hit us all and we all went down onto the floor. Even the Asian men sitting at the bar all fell off their stools onto the floor.

A woman of authority from the hotel witnessed this and she approached us after we got up from the floor. I talked with her and explained our situation and she began praying for us. When she prayed, the manifest Presence of the LORD hit us a second time and we all went down to the floor again. While I was laying on the floor this woman knelt over me and blew three great breaths into my mouth. Before she moved to the next person lying on the floor, she placed 3 business sized cards next to me. I picked them up and looked at the first card which had written on it – FIRE. I woke from the dream before I saw what was on the other two cards.

The next day, the Lord gave Patricia the following interpretation:

“This dream is about faith and obedience. You went to a hotel without reservations because you knew you were to be there. In the natural it does not make sense to go to a hotel expecting accommodations when you have not made a reservation. You stepped into faith, for in your faith you received what I planned to give you.

You took this situation to prayer and I responded to your faith. My Presence knocked everyone to the ground, even the unbelievers. My Presence is powerful and when I show up there is no question that I AM there. My Presence drew My servant to come and minister to you and your group. When she prayed My Presence came again and dropped everyone to the floor.

No one can stand in My Presence unless I permit them to. She imparted to you 3 breaths of My Spirit. You received My Fire, My Anointing and My love for the people. My child, I am preparing you to be My warrior bride.” (see complete post)

The Lord gave her this scripture:

Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children and nursing babes; let the bridegroom go out from his chamber, and the bride from her dressing room. (Joel 2:16)

My Comments:

I believe this call is now going forth to all God’s people, but many are rejecting it because of things they think they know, but don’t know. Even as the call goes forth, embedded in it are the very seeds of offense, which will cause many to stumble and reject it because the call is designed to separate the sheep from the goats, the humble from the prideful, the qualified from the unqualified. A great example is the cross itself, which is highly offensive to those who think they can make their own way to God, so God purposely aims to destroy their so-called wisdom. (1 Corinthians 1:18-19)

The manifestations described in Dr. Patricia’s dream are highly offensive to many Christians, even among many who call themselves prophets and those who study end time prophecies. Without realizing it, many have become bent on attacking any kind of unusual manifestations of the Holy Spirit, like the ones mentioned in Dr. Patricia’s dream, by attempting to discredit them. Just who does God think He is, moving in ways beyond their understanding? Surely He would never do such a thing, they reason to themselves.

They often refer to the tangible manifestations of the Holy Spirit as the “false revival” or the kundalini spirit, which is just a fancy way of calling them demonic. By saying these things, they are attributing the ministry of the Holy Spirit to demons, foolishly taking sides against God by siding with the enemy who continually seeks people willing to discredit the testimony of the Lord. The enemy has infiltrated our camp and they are his spokesmen, leading many astray.

For example, I heard one lady claiming the reason why people fall out in the spirit is because they are tired. How foolish! Others claim they were pushed. These deceivers have such high opinions of themselves, they’ve convinced themselves their message is a ministry from God when in reality it is from Satan. They cause great harm to God’s Kingdom because their lies take root in those who have not yet experienced these things, causing them to reject God by refusing to allow Him to manifest as He chooses.

Those who attack the Lord in these ways are victims of their own pride, like Satan who rebelled against God because he was so enamored with his own beauty, but when he turned away from the light of God, his understanding was darkened and his mind was filled with foolish thoughts. Unless these arrogant ones humble themselves and repent, they will suffer the same fate as him, being brought low, forced by God to stop polluting and defiling the ministry of the Holy Spirit. (Ezekiel 28:17-18) It is a serious and costly error because they will not be part of the warrior bride, which was God’s plan for them, which means they will fail to complete their God-given assignment for these last days.

The glory of God has a long history of unusual manifestations, like causing men to fall to the ground, unable to get up, as it did when Solomon’s temple was dedicated to the Lord. The cloud of God’s glory filled the temple so strong the priests were unable to stand up to minister (1 Kings 8:10-11). If it was that strong under the old covenant, we should expect it to be even stronger today because we’ve been given a better covenant with better promises (Hebrews 8:6), confirming what happened to the Apostle John when he saw the Lord, falling at His feet like a dead man (Revelation 1:16-17).

I believe Dr. Patricia’s dream is a call to those who are humble and hungry for God, willing to follow Him wherever He leads, allowing Him to have His way, doing things the way He chooses, even when it makes no sense to them. They don’t allow themselves to become offended at God, or if they get offended, they don’t allow themselves to stay there, but repent, working through their frustrations by confessing them to God, because they have determined not to lose sight of the great reward of knowing Him more, drawing closer to Him, entering into closer fellowship with Him, receiving what only He can give, the deep satisfaction and inner peace found only in Him.

By humbling themselves in this way, they put themselves in position to hear His call and follow Him into His secret place of preparation where He will enlighten them with revelation, showing them great and mighty things they have not known (Jeremiah 33:3), equipping them to become His Warrior Bride. They will be given insight, causing them to shine like the stars of heaven, like beacons of light, helping many others find the path of righteousness (Daniel 12:3).

3 Who may ascend into the hill of the Lord? And who may stand in His holy place?
4 He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who has not lifted up his soul to falsehood and has not sworn deceitfully.
5 He shall receive a blessing from the Lord and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
6 This is the generation of those who seek Him, who seek Your face—even Jacob. Selah. (Psalm 24:3-6)

Diana Pulliam
December 16, 2017 7:31 PM

James,
Praise God, you are spot on! The Lord told me over a year ago, when the persecution begins,

“They will use your very intimacy with Me against you. You will be called a witch, and they will speak all manner of evil against you.

I didn’t realize the extent of it at the time, but found this has always been part of their attack against the true Saints of God. And we all know the religious crowd accused Jesus himself of doing miracles through the power of the devil. Get ready, Saints!

John Barry
John Barry
December 17, 2017 6:28 AM

Diana I was thinking about how true your words are , in 2012 the LORD had me take a copy of one of Glynda Lomax’s warnings to 27 pastors / church’s in my area . Of the 20 + pastors I talked to ( I was dressed nice ) , saying – The LORD said I was to bring you this warning of what is soon to come and then would hand them a hard copy of Glynda’s warning and wait while they read it . When they were done they most all just looked up or over at me and said nothing . Most looked confused , or like I might be sick or a nut , a couple I could see in their face wondered if they were going to need security . In their silence I would ask , do you have any questions pastor or father I could answer . They would just stare at me in silence and I would thank them for their time and leave . One pastor’s secretary keep giggling while I was waiting , I asked her what was so funny . She said she had never heard any one say GOD had spoken to them before as she giggled . I said , my bible says – MY sheep hear / know my voice , she went silent and would not look at me agin .

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
December 17, 2017 6:45 AM

wow Barry

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
December 17, 2017 7:37 AM

I know John, Glynda Lomax has a true walk and gifting from the Lord. She’s one of the few in the middle of the many. The Lord will tell me exact things in prayer and The exact sentences and that very day Found a will hit it in the same way. God always used Found a Lomax and one other person to confirm what he’s speaking to me. I love listening to her and reading her words from God!

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
December 17, 2017 7:38 AM

****** Glynda will hit it in the same way**** my auto correct is ridiculous!

John Barry
John Barry
December 17, 2017 9:01 AM

Hi Katie , I could not agree more & Blessings .

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
December 31, 2017 9:40 AM

John,
Yes, sadly thise operating in the gifts of the Spirit are looked upon with suspicion in most “churches.” Several have told me stories of how their pastors acted when the Lord sent them with a word for him or the church. Some have been asked to leave, and others severely reprimanded, as the pastor took offense…
God bless!

Sue
Sue
December 17, 2017 7:43 PM

Most excellent, John. The Lord may have used you have a good effect on these ministers, or hopefully most of them.

Stacey
Stacey
December 17, 2017 9:47 AM

Amen Diana, I completely agree with your revelation! I can also add you will be cast out and hated have all manner of evil spoken against you and your own family will turn against you. We must forgive our enemies and pray for them as they truly do not know our savior. GOD BLESS

Deena
Deena
December 31, 2017 9:17 AM

I agree with you 100%!!! It so worries me that I won’t be ready. I’ve always been a scaredy-cat and tried to avoid conflict.

Please pray for me.

Also pray that I hear the Lords voice again. Lately I feel I’ve been seeking but hearing nothing. And I’ve been hoping for the answer before the new year.

I was walking so close to the LORD but then became the prodigal. I’m still bumping into things I need to repent of.
Please pray.

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
December 31, 2017 9:46 AM

Deena,
Don’t allow the enemy to continue throwing past sins in your face. As long as they are repented of, they no longer exist, and make sure you’ve forgiven yourself as well.

You are His sheep, so you hear His voice. Stand on that! He is Faithful to fulfill His Word and will make sure you receive what He intends for you. I’ve held you up in prayer, dear sister!
Blessings to you!

Deena
Deena
December 31, 2017 5:06 PM

Diana
Thank you so much. May God bless you always!!!😘

Deena

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
December 16, 2017 8:57 PM

One has to separate from the false spirit that is so manifest and the true indwelling of the Holy Spirit – HOLINESS, HUMILITY,AND SELFLESSNESS will be the posture of the minister of righteousness (in my opinion) Hopefully and prayerfully my discernment skills are honed enough that I would never be offended by the Holy Spirit working — I LOVE that everybody hit the floor -as it should be in HIS presence –that being said——
(in my opinion) It would be folly although to not warn or even give credence to the false church preaching death with all their signs, wonders and exiting of the flesh – seeking after an “experience” (instead of obedience ) because its absolutely everywhere and the new age Jesus is all about the sensual , grave sucking ,mysticism, tarot reading, soaking and contemplating and listening prayers,,christian Yoga and all kinds of nonsense — its out there and leading many into destruction

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
December 16, 2017 11:14 PM

this was on steve quayles site the other day -There is a group calling themselves ‘Christalignment’ and this is where the New Age destiny reading cards come from. Bethel Church has created a “ministry” to partner with the Christalignment people called ‘Mind, Body and Spirit’. Christalignment is pro-LGBTQ, extremely New Age, and 100% occult. And the “christ’ they want to align you to is not Jesus Christ, it’s the other guy

Carol T.
December 17, 2017 11:45 PM

I also had a prophetic dream on the first night of Chanukah, December 12, 2017, of being in a very large house with many corridors. Guests had packed the house and were waiting for the wedding. I was there with both of my daughters and somehow we were all to be brides and were getting ready, sharing bathrooms. I left to don my outfit and passed my father. I told him wedding was now imminent and time for him to change into his tuxedo. He agreed and hurried off. I had unzipped a large garment bag to try and choose an appropriate bridal outfit when a courier arrived with a beautiful wedding gown. Miraculously a fanfare of glorious trumpet music accompanied each gown at delivery. I marveled at the sound without a source – supernatural – and complimented the courier on this special touch. He agreed but left speedily to deliver all the other gowns. I was just so excited and happy that the wedding was so imminent and the music so heavenly — and then I woke up. My interpretation would be that the Wedding of the Lamb described in Revelation is perhaps sooner than most of us would believe. Trumpet fanfares are also described as an announcement of the arrival of royalty.

Lydia Hodge
December 17, 2017 10:21 AM

God does often ask us to do unusual things and he often moves in unusual ways in and among us. He often allows us to be offended to reveal what is in our heart… that being said, the church will sometimes get over into error by seeking the manifestations in stead of the giver of the manifestations. A good scriptural example is when Moses made the bronze snake and put it on a pole. The Israelites were told anyone who is bitten can look at it and live. We all know this required an act of their faith and obedience, yet many years later we find them worshiping this same snake. They had turned a true act of God into an idol. It’s possible and highly probable that many present day manifestations that started as true manifestations of the spirit have become works of the flesh. I believe just as in the days of the Pharisees those who are learned and well taught in the scriptures will take offense at those God chooses to use. It will be a common people that have spent time with Jesus and they will glorify him and him alone.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
December 18, 2017 12:45 PM

Important word from Glynda Lomax:

Monday, December 18, 2017
Do Your Final Works Now

My children, the time has come to do your final works. You know the work to be done. The time to delay has passed.
I desire you would be about your Father’s business in the earth, for your time to be done with these things is upon you. The time for playing is over, all things must be completed now.
My children have a tendency toward imaginations and thinking all is well when all is not well.
I know you wish to believe better days are upon you, but they are no longer upon you. Destruction brews behind the scenes and soon will surround your houses. War will reign everywhere for the seals are being opened and My Word will be fulfilled to the last jot and tittle. Peace will be taken from the earth and death will encompass it. Millions will die – not only in the wars, but in the pestilence and famines that follow the wars. There will be much suffering and no way to escape it.
My children, do the works I have assigned you now that your reward will be great in heaven and that you may reap the blessings of obedience while you are on the earth. Remember, I am with you always.

Rowena O
Rowena O
December 17, 2017 2:42 PM

Thank you so much James and Patricia and Diana. I have been shown that prayer and praise alone is not enough, we need to engage in warrior prayers,and we need to be aware of witchcraft activity against us in dream or in household articles, we need to be really seeking the Lord –or is this just a recap of what the Lord has been showing us in z3 recently?
The battles we win now will ready us for the bigger ones just ahead. An absolutely fresh, relevant,and confirmatory article.

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
December 17, 2017 8:04 AM
Whew! Thank you so much for this living message Patricia and thank you for your edifying comments as well, James-…. so clear and pure. The word “Vashti” came in the middle of the night recently along with a dream of several women dressed provocatively revealing their flesh. I asked the Lord to reveal what He wanted me to know. Immediately, William Branham’ s name entered my mind and this is what I found as I searched online (Thank God for the Internet!): Branham wrote “…in every age, she who was not the elect refused to consummate her marriage vow with the word for HER day, and as Ahasuerus put away Queen Vashti, Christ put her away….. When the revealed word is rejected, it becomes a curse.” Vashti did not obey the message delivered by the seven chamberlains; Likewise, has today’s chosen refused to listen to the King’s message delivered by the seven messengers of Revelation 2-3? The number seven being a representation of “perfection”, Vashti’s story tells us that we cannot go on into perfection (Hebrews 6:1) until we obey and overcome in all the areas specified to the seven churches in the Book of Revelation. Concerning the dream with the provocatively dressed women, I think (I am not saying that I have the anointed interpretation) that when we reveal a word, vision, dream, etc. that we have not been led to give by the spirit of God, we are in the flesh and are exposing our flesh to others. We are living in a time when it is imperative that we speak ONLY His words, not our own, and do only His will. I personally have not arrived yet and feel this dream may have been given as a warning to me. I need your prayers and ask for… Read more »
Michele Renee
Michele Renee
December 18, 2017 8:25 AM

More understanding has been given to me about why Vashti was brought to my attention and the accompanying dream with women showing their cleavage: Our Lord is now in the process of removing those ruling in the churches who are like Vashti: These are ones who have built
kingdoms for themselves using seductive spirits to draw people to their ministries (represented iby the provocative attire the women wore that showed their flesh) Hallelujah for the removal of the Vashtis and for the setting up faithful and true ones in rulership!

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
December 17, 2017 6:58 AM

this is so cool, I had a dream one time where I went to this large mercantile store and in it was a u shaped countertop with all these shelves behind it and it was painted a light blue. I told my sister that was with me dad needs one of those. I was there picking up a few things for something bad that was coming and the owner of the store was a pastor that I know in real life. As I was leaving I went to where he was and asked to get some vaccines for my horses, I told him I only need two but he gave me a handful of them, so I told him I would give them to the man that lives down in the woods he has horses. end of dream
I never knew what the blue horseshoe shape bar was about, but I knew it meant something. I also know the pastor in the dream was a representation of my heavenly father

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
December 22, 2017 1:26 AM

My children, spend some time now to decide what you really believe, for very soon, you will be required to stand for your beliefs.

Soon, each person will choose which side they will stand on as a great divide spreads across all the land. The enemy will pressure wicked leaders who will then pressure you.

You must know what you believe before you stand for it, as a price will be paid for your beliefs.

Sara
Sara
December 20, 2017 12:37 AM

Yes! I had this confirmation a few weeks ago. (I’m Catholic and was going into Adoration for the first time ever.). Inexplicably I “saw” myself laying on the ground prostrate praying next to me. Itwasasif I knew God wanted me down on the ground praying.. It’s not something I’ve ever seen in a church I’ve been to. When I opened my eyes, another woman had gone down prostrate. My Lord wanted me fully humbling myself to Him. The woman left shortly after. i checked with Him… “Are you sure?” I prayed and I kept getting very strong sense to lay it all down in fromt of Him. I didn’t care what anyone thought of me. I think I was down maybe 10-15 minutes. I didn’t pray any harder or diffferent, it was a sign of respect and relenting to God. When I got up the woman next to me asked if I was okay. I said “Yes, He just wanted me on the floor.” Nothing notablehappenedexcept that I heard what God wanted and I followed.

Since then I’ve run in to a rough patch of praying. Please pray for me and the family.

Deena
Deena
December 31, 2017 5:30 PM

Sara

I will be praying for you. When I read your post tears came to my eyes. I had to sit here a moment and figure out why it touched me so. Then I realized it is the battle we all face.
Some time back I was working on ways to teach spiritual warfare to small children- love beats hate, freely giving beats stinginess, …. Then I started looking at my Bible in more practical ways. God has it all there.
So shortly after that when I had a major defeat I just praised the LORD. And in that time praise won the battle. Our Heavenly Father God is great and merciful.

I guess I cried when I read your post because I needed to remember to give it all back to the LORD. Rejoice in the Lord always! I sometimes forget to laid it iat the foot of Jesus and give Him praise for everything. But when I remember, satan doesn’t get the credit for his schemes… this may cause him to come at me harder next time (well re-scheme is all he can do).

Thank you for your post. Love you Sister.

Deena