All is About to Change, My Sword is Ready to Sweep the Land

gabriel

During the night of July 11th 2016, I was awoken to these words:

“Whoa, these are the days of doom.”

I reached for my paper and pen, which I keep next to my bed, to write down what I heard. Then after writing, in my spirit I knew there was more the LORD wanted to share with me. Here is the message:

“Whoa, these are the days of doom. All now must be finished. This is your time to share for ME. Do not listen to the voices of mockery and doubt. Tell them I AM COMING SOON and that I am on the way! Leave nothing out.

The day has come that is foretold in MY Scriptures. Do you not perceive it and feel it in your bones? All is about to change. Get ready for it! My sword is ready to sweep the land.”

This is a message of hope as well as judgment. Hope because HE is coming REALLY soon and judgment because the ‘sword’ is also coming.

This was the first time I received a message in the middle of the night and not just a word or dream. Right after I received the message, I saw a picture vision of a weather radar screen. However, instead of weather there was a black screen with little brilliant white lights dotted everywhere. I then heard the Lord say, “Points of light.”

I believe He was showing me HIS children dotting the earth with their bright lights shining for HIM! The next morning I was led to the following two verses:

Come, Zion! Escape, you who live in Daughter Babylon! (Zechariah 2:7)

6 “A sword against the Babylonians!” declares the LORD— “against those who live in Babylon and against her officials and wise men!
7 A sword against her false prophets! They will become fools. A sword against her warriors! They will be filled with terror.
8 A sword against her horses and chariots and all the foreigners in her ranks! They will become weaklings. A sword against her treasures! They will be plundered.” (Jeremiah 50:6-8)

Author: Elizabeth Marie

Elizabeth is a wife, mother and special-ed teacher…..however, her most important role is as a follower and disciple of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. In 2010 she started receiving prophetic words and dreams from the LORD and frequently shares them on her Youtube channel called Latterrain333 as well as on her blog, The Lighthouse.

Tammy
Tammy
July 14, 2016 10:19 AM

Elizabeth, thank you for this timely true message. My daughter had a dream last night that she was in a bathroom at Target. She was nervous, aware that men could enter at anytime and she suddenly heard lots of screaming. She was able to look out a large window in the bathroom and saw a huge tornado headed toward Target and terrified people running. I feel it was a confirmation we should no longer shop at Target at that maybe judgment would hit Target in some form.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
July 14, 2016 11:19 AM

Tammy ,. My daughter had a similar dream about Target two years ago. In her dream, she was inside shopping and she felt the Lord tell her that a bomb had been placed inside and to run before it detonated. She then said she heard water dripping, like from a bathroom sink. She ran out the back of the store and as soon as she was through the door the bomb went off.

Tammy
Tammy
July 14, 2016 5:08 PM

Katie, very interesting! This was my daughter’s first dream that she feels is from God. I have been praying that my family receive dreams or visions from God the past 4 weeks. Target has sold out to the enemy and it was telling they were in our daughter’s dreams.

KatieTroutman
KatieTroutman
July 15, 2016 7:17 AM

Tammy, it is very telling they were in our daughter’s dreams! I’m in awe when I see God move in people’s lives including my own however when you see him move in your children’s it is beyond special!

kathy P
July 14, 2016 8:39 AM

If Babylon is truly the USA, then I take great hope that the Jeremiah scripture quoted above will indeed happen. What I struggle with, is the first verse cited (Zechariah 2:7), where we are told to leave Babylon. I have been praying that the Lord would move us out but so far, He keeps us here. So I pray Psalm 91 (and other versus of protection) over me and my family and other believers. It makes me think that He has a role for those of us left here. We live in NC and many people have mentioned that the area we live in could be a “sanctuary” area. Maybe this is why the Lord is keeping us here? Does anyone have any other thoughts about this?

SusanY
July 14, 2016 9:29 AM
KathyP: I too was bothered by “leaving Babylon”, not because I do not want to but because the Lord has not told me too. Again, after reading this, I prayed. I too, live in NC but in NE NC. It is becoming very clear to me that I have been put here for this season for a reason and told to prepare. That God removed an unsafe neighbor from me this year and put in a Godly couple in place of them, just confirms it more. The new neighbor is a traveling Pastor that God told to come to where I live. I have been praying for God’s mercy on NC for taking a righteous stand against the enemy recently. There are many, many people in NC that need the Lord. They go to church as a social club. The Spirit of God in not living in them. They have been deceived. Maybe we are to stay in Babylon to minister to these people. I think when things really start shaking, they will be crying out for God. As a point, last Sunday in a very small dead (all white) Southern Baptist Church in the town I live in … a black Preacher from Texas came in the doors during Sunday School and started telling them to repent and quoting scriptures. Then he was gone. From what I heard, it has really shaken them up. Praise the Lord! The Lord is working in what was formerly a God forsaken town. Dear Lord Jesus, double bless this bless for being obedient to you. I am so excited. All this to say, listen quietly to the Lord so He can reveal what we are to do. I am praying for this small, very segregated town out in the middle of nowhere. God… Read more »
Tammy
Tammy
July 14, 2016 10:31 AM

Susan, Kathy, Peggy, Lisa, I agree with you all! For several years I have felt for sure we are mystery Babylon and did want to leave but there is no doubt in my mind we were suppose to stay and be the light when this comes apart. My husband and I lived in big cities but through devastating events we now live outside a small Midwestern city and recently added dairy goats a small garden and yesterday baby chickens! The Holy Spirit gave me a word for my Christian dad last fall “repentance.” My dad laughed at me, I was prompted to share it with him again yesterday and he became greatly offended. Not a good sign to me but that comes from years of sitting in a dead church that the Holy Spirit was not invited in. I think we would have KNOWN if we were suppose to leave the country just like I have KNOWN beyond a shadow of doubt I was not to go to dead churches, not to trust vaccines, not to trust processed food, not to partake in most entertainment etc. (Please look up Back to Eden Gardening if you don’t know about it!!! It has been a very recent HUGE blessing to my family!!) Shalom.

Expat gal
Expat gal
July 14, 2016 9:59 PM

Hi Kathy P. I lived in NC for 18 years up until last June when our family left permanently after hearing the Lord tell me in April we were no longer safe there (April 2015). Yet I have other strong Christian friends that clearly feel that like Susan Y. That God wants them to stay where they are for a particular role that they will be given after the chaos begins. Like Pastor Faircloth said a week ago, I believe the safest place will be where He wants us to be. For each of us, it is different & we have to stay close to Him to learn of His plans for us in the coming days. I want to serve & GLORIFY Him in any way I can. I have been looking for ways & opportunities. Tonight I watched a man buying 2 groceries with just coins. I am in a Spanish speaking country & because I did not know how to say, “Could I purchase these as a gift for you?”, I hesitated & lost the opportunity. I want to learn how to say this & also “God loves you” in Spanish so next time I am prepared. I do not want to miss these opportunities. I also need to learn from a native how best to show kindness to a stranger. I did one time give money to a poor woman with 3 young children for groceries but I had my bilingual daughter there to speak on my behalf. I can not count on her to do my speaking for me as I need to be able to represent our amazing Father in this secular country that I reside in.

Rachel Baxter
July 14, 2016 7:27 PM

Shake then up Lord! That is so good! I wish He would show up in my church… But then I guess that may be why I am there – to share the hard words and the message of hope in Jesus!

SusanY
July 17, 2016 1:12 PM

Rachel, I will pray that God will bring a shaking to your church. I would never have expected it in the church in my town. Keep praying and trusting God for great movements around you. I get shivers up my spine each time I see God working. You are a blessing to us on Z3News!

Lisa
July 14, 2016 9:10 AM

kathy P, I asked the Lord if he wanted my family to leave. He reminded me that my street (cul de sac) is filled with Christian families (I’ve felt it in my spirit for many years that He intended us to live here permanently. It’s our first home to own and we’ve been in it nearly 19 years). He also said “I will use your mouth to speak what your heart knows.” I really think those of us who are meant to stay put are to minister to those who don’t understand why destruction has come upon our land. I have absolutely no fear about where I am, even though it is a suburb of one the largest cities in the US.

Peggy A.
July 14, 2016 9:55 AM

Also, “leaving Babylon” could mean leaving it mentally, emotionally, and especially spiritually. We can be in Babylon (“babble-on”) but not allow Babylon to be “in us.”

Always, the greatest place of safety is being in a position to hear the Holy Spirit for oneself from moment to moment and to be willing to obey immediately. Another way of saying that is to be right in the CENTER of God’s Will for your life. That is SAFETY!

Jerry Sundberg
July 14, 2016 10:22 AM

Babylon refers to a dependence and pier of the flesh; a system that unites under the power of man and not God. We, as Christians, are called to leave the dependence of self and find dependence on God. Jesus came to restore fallen mankind back to that place of relationship with the Father after the serpent caused man to depend on self rather than the Father. The tower of Babyl represented the pinnacle of what unified flesh seeks to do. Like Satan, to sit on the throne of God, calling themselves gods. Babylon today represents that same self reliance that does not need God, the “I got this” mindset. We “come out if Babylon” when we no longer place our trust in our own ability to know good from evil and how to act on it but we place all our trust and dependency on the Holy Spirit who was sent to show us Jesus’ Way.

sherry
sherry
July 14, 2016 10:58 AM

Coming out of Babylon doesn’t necessarily mean moving geographically, but it sure does mean to move away from the clutches the system has on you. Be encouraged and trust you are where you need to be, “under His wings”.

Dean
Dean
July 14, 2016 9:30 AM

“Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.”

I do not see this verse as an instruction to physically “leave Babylon.” “Daughter” is often symbolic of religion, or in a broader sense, a way of thinking. What this verse means to me is something akin to “Free your mind and spirit, my people, from the confusion and deception that surround you.”

But, the key is in the verse before it:
“Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the LORD: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the LORD.”

In verse 6, we see that this passage is directed to people who have been “spread…abroad as the four winds of heaven”, not to people who are in one specific geographic location.

Clearly, those in “the land of the north” are instructed to flee, while everyone to whom this passage is addressed is instructed to “deliver thyself.”

rose
rose
July 14, 2016 11:32 AM
Dean, you have good insight , as I was reading about those ladies thinking about leaving Babylon, usa, it’s centered more in beliefs system, we are born in babel,(Zerubbabel= born in confusion), watching tv, listening to music, if a person does research, the music and videos have demonic influence, and cast spells on people, last days, in revelation, SOCERY is mentioned. On Zechariah 1;18, Then I lifted my eyes, and saw, and behold four horns, Zechariah1;19 And I said unto the angel that talked to me, “What these be? And he answered me, These are the horns that scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem. The 4 hidden dynasties of satan 1.Education system, 2.All economies of the world, 3. Most religions including Christian churches filled with false doctrines, 4. All governments of all countries. So, basically, satan controls the whole world, and it doesn’t matter where you go, because the devil has the whole world, and confirmation is when the devil tempted Jesus, and said “this kingdoms I give to you, if you bow down and worship me”. Coming out of Babylon is coming out of confusion, and into TRUTH, Which IS JESUS, THE BIBLE, it is written, in the last days, there will be a famine in the land, not for bread and water, but for knowing the words of God. The Christian churches today are full with false doctrines, and teachers who lead the sheep away from God. These world,(the flesh world) belongs to satan, and those in high power, the presidents, vice presidents, popes, Hollywood stars, rock stairs, CEO’s, billionares, anybody who is somebody, meaning, POWER AND WEALTH, EVEN so-called Christians who come out and counter what the word of God says, example, the pope, and the dumb folk who believe everything they say. It’s also good to study… Read more »
SusanY
July 14, 2016 11:06 AM

What do you think “the land of the north” means?

Dean
Dean
July 14, 2016 10:16 PM

I will answer your question as you have asked it, this is what I think.

It is Esau, the red nation, Rus. I read this passage as a warning, that the descendents of Jacob should not reside in their brother’s land.

I think it is literal. But, there are very many people today who do not know their genuine, physical heritage.

rose
rose
July 14, 2016 2:55 PM
When we think of Israel, most people think that it’s the “the country of Israel”, BUT TRUE ISRAEL, IS THE 12 tribes of Israel. I believe that the 12 tribes of Israel are in the U.S.A, even through we are saturated with Babylon ideas, culture, and systems. The United States has been very blessed by God, and the funny thing about that,is, that God uses the “tares”, the bad seed planted by satan to take care of us.. when satan, comes back with his angels, satan is coming to Jerusalem to “pretend” to be Jesus coming back as the Messiah. So the jews in Jerusalem are waiting for their messiah, the Christians are waiting for their messiah, a lot of other religions are waiting for their messiah, TRUE ISRAEL IS ACTUALLY SCATTERED THROUGH OUT THE WORLD, so, basically any country that is primarily Christian, THEIR HERITAGE IS PROBABLY TRACED BACK TO THE COUNTRY OF ISRAEL. If you do research, the Knesset building was designed by the rothchilds, instructions were given that, that building was to be designed, resembling, of an ancient Egyptian structure where “bel” worship was occurring. The church of Philadelphia and the church of Smyrna taught the people about the; “the synagogue of satan”, the tares, the bad seed, that call them themselves jew, but are not. The Talmud teaches against Jesus Christ, if you read some of it, you would identify that it is a totally demonic doctrine, AND IM NOT SAYING THAT ALL JEWS THAT CALL THEMSELES JEW TODAY COME FROM THE BLOODLINE OF SATAN. The “tares” are mixed in with the true “Jews, ” muslims know these, and that’s why they hate the jews in Jerusalem, and the muslims call the US satan, because the US helps the country of Israel financially, and other means.… Read more »
Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
July 15, 2016 4:54 PM

Rose. Rick Wiles touched on some of these things in yesterday’s http://www.trunews.com broadcast. This is a hard, “in your face” word that most people won’t accept, including some close to me. That doesn’t mean it’s not true though. I’m sure Rick lost quite a few listeners and supporters last night, especially after he called out John Hagee and Perry Stone. Uh-oh!!!! Them’s fighting words to some people. Like Rick, keep telling the truth. People won’t like it, but they’ll either get over it, stay offended or do their own
research. Either way, bless you and your boldness in speaking truth.

Dean
Dean
July 15, 2016 12:39 PM

Perhaps you’re “overloading folks’ donkeys.”

John
John
July 14, 2016 6:55 PM

Babylon is Mecca

SusanY
July 14, 2016 11:24 AM

In light of our discussions and sharing today, I was so excited to read this today as part of my quiet time with the Lord. Wow. The Lord just knows how to say to us what we need to hear at the moment we need to hear it:

From “Jesus Calling” by Sarah Young
July 14
“KEEP WALKING with Me along the path I have chosen for you. Your desire to live close to Me is a delight to My heart. I could instantly grant you the spiritual riches you desire, but that is not My way for you. Together we will forge a pathway up the high mountain. The journey is arduous at times, and you are weak. Someday you will dance light-footed you on the high peaks; but for now your walk is often plodding and heavy. All I require of you is to take the next step, clinging to My hand for strength and direction. Though the path is difficult and the scenery dull at the moment, there are sparkling surprises just around the bend. Stay on the path I have selected for you. It is truly the path of Life,”

Be blessed by the Lord today as you draw closer and closer to Him.

Love you all my Brothers and Sisters at Z3NEWS.

SusanY

sherry
sherry
July 14, 2016 10:56 AM

This is a tremendous word, powerful, and compelling. Jesus spoke to me sometime ago, “My return is imminent; I am at the doorstep”. Maranatha!

Priti
Priti
July 22, 2016 10:57 PM
I believe these davs of doom is not just America but the world at large. We look at the love of man growing cold, our loved ones don’t want to hear about God and are the first ones to persecute us, parents against children, brother against brother, the hideous crimes committed in all countries around the world, the way Christians are persecuted. People who are nonbelievers are scratching their heads and asking what is happening but Jesus foretold it all in Matthew 24 and everything is happening as predicted in sequence. There is a huge move of the Holy Spirit across the world. Every country is getting the opportunity to hear about the Lord. Muslims are converting to Christianity in huge numbers. I believe we are close to Matthew 24:14 “And this Good News about the Kingdom will be preached through all the world for a witness to all people; and then the end will come.” Something in my heart keeps telling me the Rapture (which is not the 2nd coming of Christ because during the rapture the dead will rise first ie their physical bodies will be reunited with their soul and we will be caught up in heaven to the Lord in our physïcal body and this will be a silent event) couĺd happen either this year or next because Revelations 3:10-12 says “Because you have kept my command to endure, I will also keep you safe from the time of trouble which is coming upon the world to test all the people on earth. I am coming soon. Keep safe what you have, so that no one will rob you of your victory prize. I will make those who are victorious pillars in the temple of my God, and they will never leave it. I will write… Read more »
Dean
Dean
July 23, 2016 9:28 AM

“Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern. Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.” (Eccles. 12:6,7)

Stephen Lee
Stephen Lee
July 15, 2016 1:34 AM

Norwegian Prophecy – Rabbi Cahn on Jim Bakker Show

Famous Rabbi Jonathan Chan share on the Jim Bakker show about these prophecy that Jesus will sudden come during the WW3 according the that prophetic word.

Sandra
Sandra
July 14, 2016 11:51 AM

Bohemian Grove is a place where elites join together for a weekend to make secret deals/plans and perform occult rituals. They meet this weekend! We must all join together in prayer against this gathering and for attendees to be whistle blowers and have a change of heart.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
July 14, 2016 6:54 AM

Habakkuk 3:16
I heard and my heart pounded, my lips quivered at the sound; decay crept into
my bones, and my legs trembled. Yet I will wait patiently for the day of calamity to come on the nation invading us.

Grace
Grace
July 14, 2016 11:44 AM

The Lord had me read Habakkuk 3 again this past week, after having had me read through the whole book 20 times in January. Feels like exactly where we are at.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
July 14, 2016 2:43 PM
Susan Parker
Susan Parker
July 14, 2016 7:48 AM

Thank you, Elizabeth Marie! My spirit confirms this word as True and from the Lord! For those of us who like to meditate on the Word given and look at the Biblical context, the second passage is Jeremiah 50: 35-37.