“Change is gonna come, change is coming again and no one can stop him.”

I want to share a disturbing encounter I had last week. It has taken me several days to process everything, and determine how I am to present this. I decided to write about it instead of doing a video.

I always advise those who follow this ministry to take all things to prayer. Test the spirit with the Holy Spirit, who is the truth-bearer. We are living in such a critical season, and what I observe is that the Church is more asleep now than ever. The sheer number of Americans that will be hauled off into detention centers or killed in the near future will rock the church to the core. And although it is disheartening to see the deliberate blindness of the American Church, I can only remind myself that I am just one person; I cannot save the world… someone has already come to do that.

In a dream, I found myself in a work cubicle with a young man who is a part of my ministry. We were working together, and I was training him for a task. Everything seemed normal, as if this was something I had been doing for a long time. I noticed a manilla folder-like chart was placed on my desk. When I picked it up to observe it, I saw it contained various symbols and languages on it; all in the form of a perfect circle. There were three languages: Arabic, Hebrew, and Egyptian hieroglyphics. My curiosity was sparked, as I realized this chart was some sort of coded message.

The young man and myself began working on decoding the message. Since I was not familiar with the other two languages, I started with what was written in Hebrew. As time seemed to go by, we were unable to understand the chart, nor decode what was written. After a while, I noticed a presence was standing over me; someone had stopped at my cubicle. When I looked up, I saw it was Obama. He was dressed in a suit with a beautifully embroidered tie, complete with that captivating smile that hides his sinister motives. He held a red folder in his left hand.

“It looks as though you’re having a hard time trying to figure that out” he said smiling bright.

“Yes. We can’t seem to decode the message that is written on it” I responded.

“Gematria” Obama replied. “It’s Gematria. And I can tell you exactly what it says…”

“It says, ‘The only God, is the god within.’ The chart is about me.”

Obama then walked away and went into a nearby office and closed the door. The man young and myself stared at each other in sheer horror and amazement.

“You KNOW what that means, right?” I said.

“Yeah…,we’re in trouble. We’re in big trouble. He just told us who he is,” the young man responded.

The dream ended.

For two days, I unpacked what I saw, in my spirit. Everything was so clear and vivid. I even did a little research on Gematria (which is an ancient Hebrew chart, similar to numerology, practiced in Kabbalah), and the phrase, “The only god is the god within,” which I found was linked to new age metrics and Hinduism. Yet, I found no unction to share with the ministry or the public what I had seen.

But the Lord deals with me in twos. In other words, if He wants me to understand the urgency of a matter, He will show, or say something to me a second time. And this is what happened.

On the third night, I went into another dream, and it played out as if it was part two, continuing the first.

I found myself in an office setting once again. This time, I was with my senior staff member, who is also a pastor in my ministry. He had brought all of his Hebraic possessions (he is Jewish) and laid them out on the counter, along with matzo crackers and a wine glass for communion. And once again, none of this seemed uncommon to me, as if he did this every day. At the end of the day, I stood with him to take communion.

As we packed up everything in preparation to leave, I noticed there was a chart laying on my desk, the same chart as in my other dream! And although I was not aware that I was currently in a dream, I was aware that the chart was in a previous dream. Stunned, I thought to myself, “I have to research this!”

I stuffed the chart in a folder and then placed it inside my purse. We headed out to the lobby where we encountered my mother. She was sitting on a sofa, anticipating our arrival. I was surprised, but excited to see her. I knew I wanted to tell her about the dream I had regarding Obama and the chart. I began describing to her in great detail all that I saw in my dream. As I was talking, I realized there were more details that I had forgotten (which I now listed in the first dream). Then I showed her the chart.

“The time is now, my mother responded. These things must come to pass because it was written by the Ancient of Days.”

Somehow, after this, I found myself outside of a building near iron stairs. Standing on them were about a dozen children, in ascending order according to their ages. Their ages looked to range from seven to about twenty, and they were all singing.

“Change is gonna come,
Change is coming again
And no one can stop him.”

In between their humming, one by one, each stepped out and began listing the accomplishments of Barack Obama while he was president. Afterwards, they each returned to their chorus.

The dream ended.

I know this is long, but I have to add that less than a month ago, I was given specific instructions from the Lord to pay attention to the ten horns (mentioned in Daniel 7:24-25 and Revelation 17:12-13), and that we were about to see a major shift in the country.

Perhaps some of you know that on October 31st (which is All Hallow’s Eve), Obama is holding a two-day inaugural summit in Chicago, in which he is bringing together civic leaders from around the world to talk about leadership, environment, and world peace. And may I add, the majority of the audience attending are millennials.

Last week, Obama returned to the Democratic campaign trails in multiple states. In each event, he was met with screaming cheers, heightened emotions, and even chants of “four more years.” Headlines of multiple newsreels read, “Obama is Back!”

I need every person reading this to understand that this man does not have to have the title of “US President” in order to return as a leader on the platform of the one world order. Remember, in 2009, Henry Kissinger said that Obama had been primed to be the one world leader. And may I add, the world misses him…

God’s timing is never our timing, and for those who see (in the spirit), we must remember that we only see in part. However, it does not mean that because things do not unfold when we expect, that it will not come to pass.

Do not be deceived.
As with all things, take it to prayer.

Shalom
Mena Lee Grebin
Faithful Walk Healing Ministries

Mena Lee Grebin

Author: Mena Lee Grebin

Mena Lee Grebin, is an end-time prophetess and leader at Faithful Walk Healing Ministries, which is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Mena was born and raised Chicago Illinois, where she resided until 1993. In 1986, Mena began having spiritual encounters which included visitations from angelic hosts and even Jesus himself; she was only six years old at the time. A year later, the Lord revealed Mena’s calling to her mother through a prophetess by the name of Phyllis Ford. Mena’s mother was then instructed to begin strategically training her in the Word of God, because her ministry would be quote; “That of the last of the last days before Christ returns.” Mena was filled with the Holy Spirit at the age of fifteen. Mena has Jewish roots through her maternal grandmother and great-grandparents, from the Tribe of Levi. Mena, her husband and children reside in the outskirts of Charlotte, North Carolina.

Mark scheib
Mark scheib
October 22, 2017 7:52 PM

Obama is evil, he’s wicked. On some still shots you can see -literally see in his face the demonic. Once you see that look you never forget it. No reason to fear however, Were on the winning team. Stay close to Jesus. Go into your secret place and spend as much time as possible with the Lord. Develope the intamacy with him. This will led to a greater Anointing, and the ability to stand strong when trouble comes.

Ioseph Enoch
Ioseph Enoch
October 25, 2017 9:13 AM

In the Name of Yeshua Obama Ahab Change has Turn into Pennies and Isn’t worthy and Good because It’s ALL counterfeit and Lies.

Lydia Hodge
October 22, 2017 8:45 PM

Amazing dream. God alone is holding back the full manifestation of who he is. When the change comes I think many Christians will be caught off guard and worse than that many will welcome the change.

Deena
Deena
October 22, 2017 9:48 PM

I totally agree!

jerry rigg
October 22, 2017 10:01 PM

Obama has captured something in the heart of fallen man…that is what makes him attractive….lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes, pride of life? We need to pray against him earnestly.

Tim
Tim
October 22, 2017 8:53 PM

Great word Mena. God gave this to you. As will many of the prophecies on this site I would like to add that prayer does still change things.

God can soften the blow and/or re-direct (or stop) things based on our prayer, fasting, and righteous living.

However, many many many people I know DESERVE Obama’s influence in their lives. Sorry, it’s true.

Remember, Jesus said “*when* you fast” not “if you fast”. After reading am fasting (except for milk + protein powder) for next 24 hours.

Thank you and may God bless you.

Joan Arnold
Joan Arnold
October 22, 2017 7:52 PM

re: this paragraph –“I always advise those who follow this ministry to take all things to prayer. Test the spirit with the Holy Spirit, who is the truth-bearer. We are living in such a critical season, and what I observe is that the Church is more asleep now than ever. The sheer number of Americans that will be hauled off into detention centers or killed in the near future will rock the church to the core.”

What should we pray for? Will the Church waking up help reduce the numbers of people affected?

I’d like to understand better….

Appreciate the word you’re sharing, Mena. Thanks and God bless.

Christina c
Christina c
October 23, 2017 2:07 AM

May I share a few words but this confirms what I heard. I heard 2-3 years ago “Obama will be the last president”… and as mentioned above the word president doesn’t necessarily mean the actual President only. However whatever place he will hold will have as much influence, power and control.

When the Spirit spoke i knew we’ve not seen the last of Obama. It wasn’t detailed and descriptive but I knew and know …

Bill
Bill
October 23, 2017 10:22 AM

Christina C
I have no word from the Lord, but it would not surprise me to see Obama run for POTUS once more.

juanisaac
juanisaac
October 30, 2017 11:01 PM

Maybe his wife will become the new POTUS and Obama the real power behind the throne. This scenario is the only Ican see in which Obama will return to power in the US. Maybe in the future he can be a secretary general of the UN is he would want to rule the world..

Daniel
Daniel
October 24, 2017 11:30 AM

My Mom was shown the same thing when she was a teenager that this ‘person’, whom she only saw a picture of, would be the last president. It should be obvious that Trump is NOT in control of the government by and large. We may debate just how much he has under control but it can’t be much. Many of these Marxists and luciferians who run the structure and ‘regulation’ side of things are from the last administration or even back to Clinton.
These people are openly violating the will of the people and Trump with little regard for censure. It’s quite clear they still view the former entity in the White House as their leader.
It would not surprise me if there were a number of secret ‘Laws’ signed before Jan 21, 2017 to give the entity de facto control over the COG (Continuity of Government) framework. Look up the executive orders signed in by JFK (and some by Eisenhower) to be implemented in the event of an NBC (Nuclear, Biological, or Chemical) attack or invasion. Bill Clinton issued Executive 12919 on June 3, 1994 that combined all of them into one that as far as I know is still active. Though some have been codified into ‘law’ via National Defense Authorization Acts (NDAA) and other such legislation pushed through nearly without fail under the entity’s two terms.
No matter your opinion of Trump he is serving God’s purpose or else we would have had a nuclear warhead (of which SEVERAL WERE STOLEN UNDER BUSH JR!) would have gone off somewhere and we would have a full on oligarchical dictatorship. Moreso than we do now obviously. This is a time to prepare yourself, your family (by blood, circumstance or church) and your home for the inevitable ahead.

Christina c
Christina c
October 24, 2017 2:18 PM

As I ponder the word about obama being last president, I believe more is coming

The position he will hold will be same as president in power authority and control. It’ll be unlike any have known in history and because of that, it will be a sign. What will happen will be out of the “norm” and will be what opens.

Stay alert.

Alex
Alex
October 23, 2017 12:01 AM

The scary thing about Obama is that he is a psychopath that can also cry crocodile tears and fool the world into thinking he is compassionate… and you cant say anything negative about him without being called a racist. Now I picture him doing that creepy joker smile because he knows its true.

Vimal
Vimal
October 24, 2017 12:37 AM

Correct. Obama the snake has high perverted IQ and always adds words like honor, unity, compassion, freedom, respect, etc in every line of his speech. He is full of lies, from head to toe.

Michael Fisch
October 23, 2017 3:19 PM

Thanks for sharing the dreams. As a confirmation, the Lord also showed me that Obama is coming back into a position of power. When I asked in January of 2017 if Obama would remain in office, the word received was “circumference,” which means full circle, which I interpreted to mean Obama is coming “full circle.” So I found it very interesting that the symbols pertaining to Obama in Mena Lee’s dream were written in a “perfect circle.”

I have been careful to say Obama is returning to a “position of power” or to hold “reins of power” because I don’t know exactly what the form will be. Like Mena Lee said, a person does not have to have an official office to have power. What I’ll say next is my opinion based on research, not revelation: The office of US president is not the highest in the land. The deep state or shadow government controls the both presidency and Congress from behind the scenes. Since Obama is aligned with the deep state, he has power now.

juanisaac
juanisaac
October 30, 2017 11:04 PM

Have you considered him to be a candidate to the UN as a future secretary general?

Michael Fisch
Michael Fisch
November 3, 2017 2:02 PM

That’s a possibility.

Peachey
Peachey
October 23, 2017 2:46 PM

It has not yet been revealed to me that Obummer is the anti-christ. Yes, he is full of that spirit. Not all the world likes him. Russia and Israel sure don’t. Half the population in the U.S. voted against that spirit. China will not relinquish any of their control, their leader is now revered like Mao. I think Obummer is too old. I think Obummer may be a John the Baptist, the for runner and preparer for the real anti christ.

Satan copies what God has done. Jesus started his ministry about 30 years of age. The only leader that fits that bill is the newly elected Chancellor of Austria, at 31 years old.

Could these dream means the rise of the anti-christ will now go forth. He will conquer the hearts and minds of the people. Obummer will not deceive Israel or Russia.

I think too many Christians are aware Obummer Is bad to deceive Christians and Jews around the world.

I suppose like Putin, Obammer might be able to run for President n 2020, just like Putin did. Run two terms, step down one term because he could not legally hold that position, then run again.

Could it be that this dream represents the spirit of the anti christ that will now take control, and that the real one will be revealed. That people will be taken in by him.

Everyone in Israel looked for a warrior king and got a meak carpenter. Could everyone be looking for warrior Obummer, then someone else rises.

I definitely believe Obummer is full of the anti christ, that he is leading the charge. But is he the chosen one of Satan?

Just my opinion.

Michael Fisch
October 23, 2017 3:26 PM

Here is what comes to mind about what the three languages imply about Obama’s identity:

ARABIC – Mahdi, Islamic messiah