Catholics Warn Fellow Catholics Pope Francis is Not From God

PopeWith Pope Francis currently in the United States, it seems appropriate to share these amazing warnings about him from members of his own church.

On 7 June 2011, nearly two years before Pope Francis took office, a Catholic ministry called Maria Divine Mercies (MDM) posted a blunt warning to fellow Catholics that the Pope who comes after Pope Benedict would not be from God.

The following provides excerpts from that message:

My Holy Vicar, pope benedict, needs your prayers. Pray for him daily for he needs protection on every level to take him through the torment that lies ahead.

It is important that my followers keep alert to any new pope that may come forward for he will not be from God.

Please urge all My sacred Servants to prepare for the terrible challenges, the most daunting they will ever have to face in their ministry. It will take great courage to stand up to the truth of My Teachings.

Then the same message continues by warning fellow Catholics about the False Prophet identified in the book of Revelation.

Open your hearts now and listen to what I have to tell you.

The time has come, to inform you, that the prophecies contained in the Book of Revelation are about to unfold before your eyes.

You, my beloved servants, must fight with bravery, through your love for me, against the obstacles placed by the deceiver that will challenge you to the end of your endurance.

You must acknowledge that the False Prophet is about to seduce you. Charm you. Convince you that he represents the truth. You must now show your allegiance to me, and my Eternal Father.

Please do not despair. For although these events will frighten you and disturb you, your allegiance and loyalty must be to me.

For the first time in your ministry, your faith will be truly tested now. Pray to me now, for the graces required to ensure you will rise above the deceit of Satan in time.

Otherwise the False Prophet will ensnare my beloved children through his charismatic, charmful ways, the ways of the deceiver, with whom he is entangled.

Satan will not win over My Church if My servants are alert to the deceit and see it for what it is. A diabolical lie, from which, if you become involved and swear allegiance to this new abomination, there will be no return!

Hear me now. Turn to me for guidance and the special graces required to lead my flock back to me and my Heavenly Father.

For when you do, I will bestow such graces that it will not be long before you will find the strength to defend my word, at all costs.

I love you all and yearn for your support during these end times.

Jesus Christ   (see the whole message)

I find it very interesting that two years before Pope Francis even took office, Catholics were posting prophetic warnings from the Lord telling them the next Pope would not be from God. Then the focus of their warning shifts to the False Prophet identified in the book of Revelation.

This is a strong indictment of Pope Francis coming from members of his own church!

MDM followed up with more warnings about the false prophet. The following is an excerpt from a message posted on October 9 2012:

Soon, new servants will be introduced into the catholic and other Christian Churches. Religious differences will be blurred around the edges at first. Then, within a short time, you will not recognize My Teachings, for they will have subtly disappeared. In their place will be a series of vague, but poetic, utterances, which promote the tolerance of sin.

The lies, presented to unsuspecting Churchgoers, will not be noticed in the beginning. Then, a deep unsettling sense that something is not right will haunt my followers.

The final deceit will be when the holy sacraments have been replaced by pagan substitutes.

All will be presided over by the False Prophet, who will claim to be the high priest over all religions, combined into one. This new, one world religion will pay homage to the beast.

All those who follow blindly will be devoured by the beast and be lost to me forever. The speed at which this will happen will astonish my followers.

The plan is being carefully managed. The campaign, to convert the hostility of Christians into the acceptance of secular laws, is being professionally masterminded.

It is being planned among many nations, by one group, who use personalities, celebrities and figureheads, all of whom are respected by the majority, to endorse their evil lies.

Be warned. Do not accept lies. Do not become involved with the plan to desecrate my holy name.

Your Jesus

King and redeemer of all of mankind (see the whole message)

MDM then posted another stern warning about the false prophet one day before Pope Francis took office. The following is an excerpt from their message posted on 12 March 2013. Pope Francis took office on 13 March 2013.

Those who follow the beast and the False Prophet will be given insight, by the power of my hand, in order to bring them back into the heart of My Son.

If they reject this gift, then they are lost and will suffer the same torment, which faces the imposter who will be cast into the abyss for eternity.

The crowning of the False Prophet will be celebrated by masonic groups in all corners who plan the final stages of persecution of all My children. Those who will celebrate with him and who know no better will, in time, feel even more pain than those who already know the truth.

Await now, with courage and hope, for all this must come to pass before the glorious reign of My Son is manifested. You must pledge your allegiance to My Beloved Son at all times and refuse to accept lies.

If, and when, you are asked to participate in a new Mass know that it will be the greatest curse ever inflicted by Satan against My children.

Know that Heaven will guide you and that, by accepting the pain with dignity, you will help My Son to fulfil the Final Covenant.

Your beloved Father

God the Most High (see the whole message)

These warnings were originally posted for Catholics, but are shared here to help anyone who thinks Pope Francis is doing the work of God. Great deception is operating in him as he says all the right words to mislead people about who he is and what he wants to do. We must have discernment to recognize his true identity and true intentions because the evil one is on the loose, seeking whom he may devour.

Maureen Chinyere ihekire
Maureen Chinyere ihekire
January 19, 2016 3:29 AM

Hi everyone, I just saw this blog through Facebook. I have been reading comments since I woke up this morning and I have been asking my self if there is any perfect church because I want to serve God in truth and in spirit also I am a Catholic, tho I haven’t had a deep conviction about some not all there doctrines and I have been reading comments from diff persons. And I am scared. Pls for those who have experienced the Holy Spirit I kindly ask u what is the right way to jesus? what doctrine is correct? I know it’s all I The Bible but we all have our different understanding abt God’s word. Pls help me out by praying for me and replying my comment. We can only win this war against Satan through the love that comes from jesus and the truth from his words remain blessed.

Darin H
Darin H
January 19, 2016 7:11 AM
Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. I will share part of my testimony, in hopes that it will help you overcome. I was raised in the Mormon church. I started disliking it as early as 13. When I became older I had no religion but I had a faith in a God. I know that God loved me and didn’t like my sin. I knew I wanted God but I did not want to go to church. I asked questions to Christians time and time again to point me to the true church. Non of them could nor could they answer my questions of what church to go to or what the difference between all of them where. Out of frustration I decided to study. That study led me to the truth. I finally got my answer. John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. I was wanting a building or an organization to be the truth. I was looking for things I could do that would let me know I was ok. I accepted Jesus as my everything and I know now that he is the truth. No other man or organization or prophet. By accepting Jesus as your all in all you are accepting truth, and with that comes peace of eternal life. After I gave my life to Jesus He then led me to a group of sold out brothers and sisters in Christ, and we meet 3 0r 4 times a week and we call that church, but its all about Christ. If I never set foot… Read more »
Halyna
Halyna
January 16, 2016 8:09 PM

I think you might want to check into your source before posting
Maria Divine Mercy was found to be a fraud. The site you post was from an archived collection of messages but not from her own site. I used to follow her messages until I learned she went into hiding after being discovered.

Mike C
Mike C
October 4, 2015 8:07 PM

When Pope Francis addressed the United Nations on September 25th (possibly the true Day of Atonement due to the 2 day delay) he said the following at the beginning of his speech. ‘In my own name, and that of the entire Catholic community, I wish to express to you, Mr. Ban Ki-moon, my heartfelt gratitude.’ Jesus said, in John chapter 5, vs. 43 – ‘I am come in my Father’s name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.’ We know the world rejected Christ but the world seems to accept and embrace this Pope…even the atheist.

DENNIS MANNING
October 4, 2015 7:38 PM

Pope Francis said: “Jesus Failed On the Cross”……….https://youtu.be/8p8wpbrRZLQ….. ……https://youtu.be/QUF3yRi3hD0……….. but the Truth is…….AMPLIFIED BIBLE……Col 2;15……”When He had disarmed the rulers and authorities [those supernatural forces of evil operating against us], He made a public example of them [exhibiting them as captives in His triumphal procession], having triumphed over them through the cross.”

Remnant Clergy
September 30, 2015 9:55 PM

We have a whole website dedicated to exposing the Biblical False Prophet, cardinal Bergoglio, a.k.a Pope Francis, the second beast of Revelation 13. It is at http://biblefalseprophet.com. Francis is a Freemason. You will find thousands of articles, easily searchable by by keywords, tags or categories, which includes much more than prophecy, with observations and analysis. Note: it is run by Catholic clergy who know the truth. Jesus is returning very soon!

Ali
September 28, 2015 1:36 PM

I have received many strong warnings from Holy Spirit regarding Agenda 2030, Pope Francis and BHO.
DARK days are slowly sweeping across the nations. What started as a trickle will soon be come a tidlewave.
Gird your loins, trim your lamps and stand in the strength of Christ Jesus our LORD.

Josey Wales
Josey Wales
September 28, 2015 8:48 AM

“THEY,” call it The 2030 Agenda now … to fool the sheeple into thinking they have until 2030. It’s STILL “21” ( 2021 ) that is the target date. SECESSION IS THE ONLY ANSWER AT THIS POINT. RE – BOOT THE SOUTH OR WE’RE FINISHED. We MUST have a STATE, ( a country, ) from which to rebel successfully against antichrist.

Linda Clay
September 28, 2015 7:56 AM

There is going to be a MASSIVE delusion coming, with the alledged appearing of “Mary”, but it will be a fallen angel masquarading as “Mary”. This is coming under the allusion of “aliens” and will be an announcement from the Vatican. I was given a warning dream that people need to know that there are no “aliens” . . these are demons/fallen angels. I was also led to write up the warning about the coming “Mary” deception on my blog, which includes many research links. Here’s the link to that warning: 9-24-15 – The Soon-Appearing Fallen Angel, Manifesting as “Mary”, TO DECEIVE THE WORLD!!! | believeacts2’s Blog

Jeff
Jeff
September 29, 2015 12:47 AM

Linda Just curious, you don’t think there are any other worlds that are more advanced and able to visit us ? All are satanic ? I ask because some of my friends that are very spiritual have had very positive encounters with “aliens”….. Can you direct me to some scriptures ? I will also pray and research this…… Frankly I don’t see why there can’t be “good” aliens as well as “bad aliens. We have good, bad people. Good, bad spirits. Good, bad angels……. I’m think there are higher beings in God’s universe. I say higher because I think this planet holds the lowest, darkest beings……We aren’t His only creation…… Just my personal belief.

lynx
lynx
September 29, 2015 1:07 PM

Hi Jeff! It’s been a long time I am here. I can give you scriptures about your question. 1John 4: 1-6, and Ephesians 6: 12. Test the “spirits”=”aliens”. To discern whether these “good aliens” are actually on the God’s side and not deceivers, Jesus is the key. Ask them if they will acknowledge Jesus come in flesh and confess Jesus is from God. The Holy Spirit taught me these. It happened after I had a little indirect encounter with Alien related issue in 2011. The Holy Spirit told me outright that the “aliens” are fallen angels, HE didn’t just leave me hang in there, in additin, HE gave me these scriptures to meditate and follow. That experience started my journey of researching more about “aliens” and fallen angels issue since then. Please note that at recent time, I start to realize that these principle may only apply to “aliens”, “spirits”, It may not apply to human. Because human can call on Jesus’s name, admit HE come in flesh and still not from God in some or many cases. It seems to me there are certain rules. cosmic rules created by God restricting the “aliens”, “spirits”, they have to follow it and human may not bound by these rules. I am still pounding about these.

Jeff
Jeff
October 1, 2015 12:49 AM

lynx Your scriptures do not address this……. Man’s ego wants to believe the universe revolves around him. It doesn’t and the Father is not limited to this small, dark planet.

lynx
lynx
October 1, 2015 4:46 PM

I am not sure why you would think this is a man’s ego problem when we identify that the aliens are fallen angels. There are no “good aliens” unless they confess Jesus is from God and come in flesh, otherwise they are from the other side. They know Jesus, they are hundreds of thousands of years older and more advanced than us, they witness human’s creation, they are not innocent. I don’t believe there are alien races out there, left in the dark who don’t know God and Jesus. They know.
BTW, I am doing some reading, want to introduce you two books, they are really good. “Search the scriptures: volume one: Out of the Darkness by Benjamin Baruch. This book explain about the knowledge of good and evil, why is it bad for human to have such knowledge. You will be amazed. I love it because it has finally answer my question that I have been wondering for a very long time.
Second book:The Sword of the Lord & the rest of the Lord by Kevin Basconi.This book teach us how to enter into the Rest of the Lord, it is very important we can do that. Kevin Basconi has written other books too, you may be interested in his seer anointing series too. lynx

Jeff
Jeff
October 2, 2015 1:25 AM

Bless you lynx. I realize this is not a pressing issue for us to put too much energy into so my last reply……….. 1. You presented no scripture regarding the non-existence of other inhabited planets. I believe there are none. 2. Is there a logical reason why other beings can’t be God loving beings ? Remember, WE were driven from the garden because of our sins. Does that mean other beings have to go through that pattern ? Instead of ego I should have used the word “small-minded”. We know nothing regarding the vastness of God and to limit Him because of our “small-mindedness” is limiting the omnipotence of God……. You are basically saying the fallen angels are responsible for everything you can’t comprehend. And that Satan is the only one capable of creating other beings……… Scriptures please……

lynx
lynx
October 2, 2015 4:16 PM

Blessings Jeff! I agree that we shouldn’t put too much pressure on this subject right now. Agree to disagree, I recommend the book of Enoch. It supposed to be part of Bible. It tells us a lot of things. lynx

Jeff
Jeff
October 1, 2015 7:06 PM

The ego I speak of is man’s idea that everything revolves around him. We’re the total extent of God’s creations. No other inhabited planets in the universe…….. Please show me in scripture where it says there are no other inhabited planets. And I’m not talking about fallen angels.

lynx
lynx
October 1, 2015 9:32 PM
I see. When the time that we think human is the only intellient life in the universe, when we think aliens don’t exist, I agree with you that we have an ego problem. But not after we finally realize aliens exist. There are no ego problem about identify them all as fallen angels or from the dark side. Because the alien message is clearly agains the Bible. Do the positive aliens acknowledge Jesus is from God and come in flesh? If they don’t, then, they are against God and Jesus, there are no room for other explanations. There will not be compromised. It is not a ego problem. It is something else. This is how I understand it. The word “aliens” means to me is that they are intellient life that are not from the earth or the dimension we live in. Angels and fallen angels are all “aliens” to me because they are not from this earth. God and Jesus is the Creator and the highest authority in the entire universe. They live in heavens, which from my new understanding, heavens is space, universe, galaxies, planets, other dimensions. The Bible is full of description about other inhabited planets that we called heavens, except the Bible didn’t state in any details. The Bible only give us a vague term “heavens”. Angels and aliens are the same thing, except which side they belong to, which that make them not the same thing anymore. The angels are the “good aliens” ; the fallen angels and their seeds are the “bad aliens”, to discern whether the “aliens” are good or bad is through Jesus Christ as we learn from the Bible scriptures. The angels live in other inhabited planets, but when they don’t acknowledge Jesus is from God and come in flesh, then,… Read more »
Jeff
Jeff
October 1, 2015 12:45 AM

Nice to hear from you lynx…….. I have no doubt MANY aliens are from the dark side. That still doesn’t settle whether all are…… Only an arrogant earthling (not referring to you) would believe our Father limited Himself to this planet. There are endless worlds beyond this world. Only if God restricted other beings from contacting us would I except that “aliens” are ALL evil…….. This isn’t relevant to our walk with Jesus, but another mystery/knowledge God will unfold on our journey.

lynx
lynx
October 1, 2015 4:27 PM

Jeff, this comes an important and direct question: How to discern and identify these “aliens”, even they appear very positive. I was given these scriptures above, 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 and Genesis chapter 6 by the Holy Spirit to meditate and follow. This is how I understand it. The “alien phenomenon” is part of the strong delusion or deception. To discern them, JESUS is the key. Will these “good aliens” confess Jesus is from God and acknowledge Jesus come in flesh? If not, we better be careful because we don’t want to fall into this great deception. (These instructions are back by scriptures.) The devil can appear as angel of light, why can’t the “good aliens”? We are not one who decide what is good and bad, their salvation is also not our business as the Pope think he should baptize them. Our job is our own salvation, human’s salvation. The Bible also clearly tells us that we are not to have direct contact with these out of the world entities, it is very dangerous and forbidden.

Anthony
Anthony
September 28, 2015 8:37 PM

I completely agree. If you ever have time watch https://youtu.be/_-TUsaQw9xY where this guy discloses how much the government is involved with “ETs” but he is fooled into believing they are from another planet. These aliens are only fallen angels and demons, which are the disembodied spirits of the Nephilim. He actually does seances which he calls CE5 and has many videos of these physical encounters with false lights. With todays announcement of water on mars we can easily see where this is headed. What better way to disprove God by claiming there’s life on another planet and they want to help show us the way to live.

DENNIS MANNING
September 27, 2015 8:09 PM

QUOTED FROM……David Rice:……. shared a post to the group: CONSUMING FIRE RADIO. (FACEBOOK):

Matthew 13:30 “Let both grow together until the harvest. At harvest time I’ll tell the reapers: Gather the weeds first and tie them in bundles to burn them, but store the wheat in my barn.”
I don’t really want to mess with denominational distinctives but in every sermon on the Rapture I ever heard, the Saints got raptured and the sinners got left behind. Did Jesus get it backwards here?

abby
abby
September 27, 2015 8:07 PM

I was reading people’s comments on an article about the pope and somebody commented about the prophecy of the popes: “this is the last pope, the next one will not be a pope”. It made me wonder if this is just setting the stage (acceptance of sin) for the next one.