I Am Calling You to Walk in the Darkest Period of Human History

dark_night

It is midnight now. I am now searching the earth with lanterns. I am making thorough searches. I will move suddenly. Everything you have learned from Me through these years was for the purpose of toughening you up for what will come upon the whole earth all at once.

Few will be able to stand up under it. Do not be fooled by those who seem to be strong in Me. Many will fall away. Some will return last minute. This will take everyone by surprise. I am speaking to all of you individually right now. Listen to Me. Each of you have relied too much on each other, and habits related to Christian living more than quickening your ear to Me.

The time that is upon all of you will require independent strength, but not independent from Me. Circumstances will require immediate strength to stand. I will give you that strength, you will not have it within you to derive it out of yourselves at your will, but Mine. As the day is so shall your strength be. Many of you will be made to go through some very difficult dark places that will test your minds, your will, and your emotions.

And do not try to figure out whether this will be during the the rise of the “man of sin” or the time that will arise later. The time is now. Look up and keep yourselves ready.

Many are fast asleep. They equate readiness with a soft, familiarized thought. They tell themselves they are ready by their own viewpoint standards. But those that do will not be able to stand, not immediately anyway. Later many will.

The pressures, fearful sights and more will eventually push them into the name of My strong tower. Everyone of you who have lost everything and yet still walk with Me will be those easiest for me to command. For during this time, they will know the time of My coming, that it is nearer now than ever before. And because they know it, will have a superior strength of power, superior to everything else everyone is terrified by.

I have not left any of you alone, not ever. The times you felt that I did were only to reinforce you to stand like a mountain in the midst of severe storms. I have been warning many of you for a long time. I can only warn for so long. Then comes the day, the moment, the hour in which I will begin to unseat Satan and root out his kingdom, force his ruthless kingdom forever out of my earth.

His claims of what he has the power to give are false. If anyone receives anything, it is only because I have allowed it. His forces of evil, his wickedness is near the end and he is very aware of that nearness. He has a wrath coming that he has been saving up all these millennia. Understanding is key right now.

Do your lives seem common? I hear many people groaning under every weight of concern and hopelessness. The very cries I am hearing in my ears today echo the same as the Hebrew slaves during their long oppression. Night and day, night and day until it mounted up to my throne on the sides of the north right into My ears, until I couldn’t take it anymore, until it came into its fullest measure.

I am at that same place. Do you wonder why I said that I would roar out of Zion? Once I do rise up, I will devour at once.

Begin to prepare yourselves in Me and only Me without mixture. Do not lean too much on others, other than what is necessary. Dig in and sharpen your swords, bathe them in heaven. Be in charge of your own weapons you have been entrusted with. You are my weapons of righteousness. And do not be afraid of anything, or anyone, or any threats. I know what I am doing. Your obedience to Me will determine critical safety measures at every turn. Home is coming for you. The harpers are harping. My gates are opening wide, and my hosts are preparing for all of you to come in all at once. If you could only see the loving fervor among the Saints of the ages! The happiness, thrill and great joy is the sentiment of heaven.

Now a word to those who are young in the faith and tender. I have assigned certain things for you to do. You will also, even in your youth and degrees of faith, need to make choices. I will bring those around you who are mighty and have fought brave and couragous battles and fierce storms in My name. They, in a sense will be your guardians, but they will always teach you to ultimately look to Me and Me only. That is how you will know they are from Me.

And to all of you I say, remember to always show love to one another. Do not allow Satan to tempt your hearts away to hate one another. I say this because everyone will be affected by hunger and money issues, which naturally bring out the very worst in everyone. Satan’s greatest weapons are yourselves against each other. Do no allow anger or hate to grip your mind in whatever circumstance or place you find yourselves in. Once you give way to it, he will ruthlessly use you as his weapon of destruction against others, then ultimately will destroy you. You will become his weapon rather than Mine.

I also want you to know there are great numbers of My angelic host of angels all around you. Your understanding of these things will determine My best outcome for you. I am calling you to a walk in the darkest period of human history with My light and My light only to guide you. Let what I have told you today sink down deeply into your ears.

Joanie Stahl

Author: Joanie Stahl

As a young Jewish girl, Joanie Sthal received Jesus as her Messiah and soon began receiving dreams and visions of world events. At first these gifts scared her, so she asked for them to cease. Instead, they increased and she surrendered her will to His. By spending much time alone with the Lord she learned how to be guided by Him and to wait on Him for interpretation
Today, Joanie is a wife and mother. She believes the time has come for the “Bride to make herself ready,” which is why she now feels released to share her dreams and visions received during the past 40 years as warnings of things that will soon take place. She is currently a cohost on A Minute to Midnite. You can visit her on the You Tube Channel, or at the website: www.aminutetomidnite.com

Eagle Feather
Eagle Feather
November 15, 2016 2:37 PM
Eagle Feather·Sunday, August 21, 2016180 Reads Many years ago, I saw in a vision, a high wave, hundreds of feet high. The next day, I saw another vision of another wave, and that wave seemed to have no limit on height . I figured it was trials that was about to confront me, and surely, this has happened,,,, but the visions were for another time appointed. It was a time appointed that is about to shortly come. First Wave : This will be the chaos and destruction confronting the USA a very short time from now. Yes, it will be hard, but we need to trust the Lord for guidance, stamina and provision. This wave will be a test in the natural. But its purpose is to initiate the move of the One World Gov. Second Wave : This wave is DEVASTATING ! Devastating in the natural, because of the rider of the Pale Horse. Revelation 6:8 KJV And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. This will be the time period that the Mark of the Beast will be implemented, and Christians will be hunted down and slain. The second wave will test the faith of those that profess the Lord Jesus. When it comes down to possible starvation, and death, MANY will deny the Lord. Saints, have you considered these things ? Have you talked it over with your family members ( of which many will at that time be your enemy) ? But most important ,,,, have you talked it over with God… Read more »
Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
January 3, 2016 6:49 PM

I often find myself trying to envision heaven… God’s place without sin for us. I am so weary of the lies and deception of the enemy and his band of evil enablers. Then I read your description given by the Lord:

“Home is coming for you. The harpers are harping. My gates are opening wide, and my hosts are preparing for all of you to come in all at once. If you could only see the loving fervor among the Saints of the ages! The happiness, thrill and great joy is the sentiment of heaven.”

My spirit leaps with the excitement and thrill of going home. We can endure and fight the good fight of faith because God is Truth and Love and our heavenly home awaits us. Thank you Joni for helping God feed his sheep.

Nancy Trimble
Nancy Trimble
January 3, 2016 6:42 PM

This message really resonated with me cause we lost everything 8 years ago and have been living in a house that is hard to live in with alot of problems. It has never worked out for us to buy this place and I have never felt completely ‘settled’. All this time I could not understand why things happened to us like they did but looking back now I can see how God has also been preparing us for greater tests. I can honestly tell you it would not be hard to walk away now and lose everything. I really believe He is preparing us for what is to come and to be able to help others. And to totally rely on Him for every need. I don’t even worry about money anymore, and we are self employed and have had MANY hard winters when we don’t work much. I am so ready for all of this to come. Especially ready for Him to take the burden off of us and lead us through it to our real ‘home’. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that our sermon this morning and the first of a beginning of studies was about where our ‘real’ home is, not a physical house or place but abiding within Jesus as it says in John.

Marilee
Marilee
January 3, 2016 1:52 PM

They heard a sound in Jesus’ day, but they couldn’t identify the sound, they missed it. The even heard the sound of John the Baptist, they heard the voice crying out, but they couldn’t get it. You must hear the sound of the Spirit. You must hear the voice of God saying, “Come to Me!” You must hear Him. You must hear the sound of heaven drawing you. You must hear the sound of His presence. You’ve gotta get to that place where nothing matters but the voice, the sound – You MUST get there! It must drown out all else in your life. All the cares, all of your other desires, all of your passions. Every thing else has to be brought down to the level of where the loudest thing you hear is His voice saying, “Come! Come! Come!”

And as you bring forth the sound of heaven, The Lord says “I will begin to fill the atmosphere, and it will be not what you say, it will be who you are!” You will no longer wonder what it means not to be able to minister or move because of the weighty presence. “You will know My weighty presence!” He says. “You will know my Glory!” You must ask Him to come. You must create an atmosphere for His Spirit. You must give Him worth. You must value Him above your next breath. You must ask Him to come. You must cry out until the sound of heaven reaches earth. You must cry out until your voices are one with His. You must cry, you must cry out for it!
This is on youtube with Rick PIno shouting it to the Lord. It is sooooo majestic. Please look it up.

Karin B.
Karin B.
January 3, 2016 2:55 PM

Marilee,
This is one of my favorite Dutch Sheets declarations off a Rick Pino recording from some years ago. I get goosbumps every time I play this.

Heidi Bryden
Heidi B
January 3, 2016 3:03 PM

Karin B, do you have a link to that? Thx.

Karin B.
Karin B.
January 3, 2016 4:30 PM

Hi Heidi,
I had sent you a link but it is waiting “moderation.” You can go to youtube and type in either Rick Pino or Dutch Sheets and Rick Pino “Sound Of Heaven.”

Karin B.
Karin B.
January 3, 2016 4:21 PM

Hello Heidi,
I found someone had uploaded this 3-minute recording of Dutch before Rick plays. It is very powerful and worth repeatedly playing.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
January 3, 2016 11:46 AM

When nothing happened at Y2K I was mildly surprised and disappointed. When following Chuck Youngbrandt and nothing prophetically happened in 2005-6-7-8 I started cooling off about the end times. I moved our family off the farm to a house in town where everything was more convenient. Then in July 2013 Pearl Harbor hit and I lost my family. When trials come you either get bitter or better. I knew God was real and the Bible was true so I got better. Started watching more of my favorite Christian TV shows, improving my prayer life, studying the Word more, dying to self and letting Jesus live His life through me, etc. When this happened I couldn’t understand the WHY of it. But soon the Lord directed me to very special Christian web sites where I found many very serious Christians who thought like me, people I couldn’t find at my local churches. Looking back over the past 2 1/2 years I can see that the Lord was getting me ready for “such a time as this.” We here at z3news are sitting on the 50 yard line and about to watch and participate in the Super Bowl of ALL HISTORY. R U Ready?

January 3, 2016 12:05 PM

Thanks for sharing that great testimony Robert!

kimmie
kimmie
January 3, 2016 2:46 AM

Thank you for your prophetic word this morning… I had just read Genesis 47:15 to my daughters about ” the money failed in Egypt”, I told them about a dream I had during my nap that I heard God say don’t worry about the money he would provide. Your words speak to my heart… Also a few nights ago an I felt an angelic presence in my spirit at the foot of my bed, my daughters room, in and outside my home. Then I heard in my spirit Be not afraid. God is with us to deliver us and he loves us so very much and will be our covering of protection, during these times. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy path.

Jennifer
January 4, 2016 1:27 AM

My tears kept flowing as I read along because this is just what He showed me! Thank you for sharing! Jennifer.

Matt Smith
Matthew Smith
January 3, 2016 8:02 PM

Now this just what I needed today.

Heidi Bryden
Heidi B
January 3, 2016 2:41 PM

Joanie, this reseonates deep within my spirit. I feel the words sinking deep down. Very powerful!

Heidi Bryden
Heidi B
January 3, 2016 2:02 PM

Marilee, amen and amen! When we are in the secret place of the Most High we truly do abide in the shelter of His wings! His glory envelops us and His joy is unspeakable. We look upwards as He brings heaven to earth and fills us with His presence. He must become like a lover, a best friend that we cannot wait to see and dwell in their company. Draw closer, ever closer! He is the only answer to human need!