The Calling Given to My Remnant Will Not Be Overcome by the Plans of the Enemy

mountain

“Woe to those who call evil good and good evil.  These words of warning have become the playbook of evil men and women.

There is a public relations campaign to transform the views of people to the point where their ability to tell right from wrong is so warped that their perception of these thing will be turned upside down.  This perversion has been overtaking your nation for years and it is now coming to a head on issues that Bible believing (radical Christians) know to be moral absolutes.

The devil is running every offensive in his playbook as the defenses meant to keep him in check crumble.  Even among believers, many do not possesses a viable knowledge of My word.  This leaves Christians, like the rest of the world, using what “seems right” to discern right from wrong.  Principles that once formed a foundation for society as a whole have eroded in the face of this rising tide of evil to the extent that even such universal norms as, “do not kill” have been transformed into “you are your own god and it is your choice alone to make.”

Right now this applies to unborn life, but it will spread.  In the near future similar values will apply to all life.  An individual’s life and death will depend on their willingness to get onboard with agendas of evil men.

While compromise and complacency may temporarily slow the spread of violence and seem like an effective means of self-preservation, it will not be long before complete lawlessness will sweep across this land.  Violence will fill the streets and blood will flow.

Meanwhile, the evil men who seek to remain behind the scenes will take shelter in their places of safety.  Their goal is to remain above the fray.  As what they consider the “common man” struggles, fights, loots, takes by force and even murders for food, water and shelter, these evil men will hide.  They will initially rejoice in what they see as victory, but that joy will be short-lived.  The violence they instigated will find its way to many of them.  Their attempts to insulate themselves from this will fail.

There will be but one shelter, one hiding place and that is beneath the shadow of The Almighty.  It is the constitutional right of men in this nation to bear arms and to use them for self-defense.  However, the kind of defense that I will provide will require no weapons.  My supernatural protection will be on My people.  The calling given to My remnant will not be overcome by the plans of the enemy.  The greatest harvest in all of history lies directly before you and it is those who have agreed to work in My fields that I will protect according to My purpose.

It is important that My people understand that this is not about self-preservation.  He who loves his life will lose it but he who lays his life down for My name’s sake will find true life.  Human instinct, the fallen nature, seeks to survive at all costs, but those who forsake what is right for their survival will reap the seeds of what they have sown.

Rather, seek My will.  Know My will and desire that My will be done.  In this way you know that whatever comes to pass will serve My purposes.  Trust Me.  Trust Me and pray that My will be done on earth as it is in heaven.  This is the heart of being untouchable.

Remember that all flesh is destined for the grave.  While the enemy may destroy the flesh, only I have the authority to redeem your soul.  So you need not fear, My children.  For He can only kill that which lives for a season but I bring life to that which is eternal.”

Mitch Salmon

Author: Mitch Salmon

Mitch Salmon is a follower of Jesus Christ and proclaimer of the Good News – The Gospel of Christ Jesus!

Mark A.Kuntz
Mark A.Kuntz
January 17, 2016 9:53 PM

Hello Christine,
there are many who support pre-trib theology now, and through out history. One of the biggest names back in the day was Jack Van Impe. I had heard he changed his position later on but I don’t know that to be fact. Millions had already listened to him and read his books. I know many Christians who support pre-trib views. I don’t think Terry Bennett supports pre-trib either. I have never heard of David Pawson. Does he have videos on youtube? I dare say that most of the Christians that I know believe that what Jesus spoke of in Matt. 24 has already happened. Some well known names are teaching now that we are already in the great tribulation, confusing many. That is why I encourage anyone, regardless of theology to simply lay down their lives and develop a personal intimate relationship with Jesus Christ. As much as the many stark differing opinions in Christianity disturb me, they are real. It still amazes me that we can all read the same bible and come up with so many different strong opinions and viewpoints. So instead of arguing over a lot of that stuff I would rather try to encourage people of differing views to seek God’s face and allow Him to transform us. I really appreciate this web site and am challenged by differing views. Thank you.

christine
christine
January 17, 2016 9:26 PM

pastor neville johnson, nita johnson, Sadhu, mike bickle, pastor David Pawson , they support mid- Trib or post Trib, there is no one support for pre-trib. God bless

DENNIS MANNING
January 17, 2016 5:12 PM

the bible does not say the timing of the rapture, ON PURPOSE,,,,,,its better if we dont know,,,,,,,the timing is controversial, because the bible is ambiguous on that timing……….we cant know if its pretrib, posttrib, prewrath, etc,,,,,,God hid it from us on purpose………My thinking is, the rapture is somewhere within the Trib, but I dont know………
Dean Coombs said that the Trib starts no sooner than 2025………so,,,,2025 +7 = 2032 (or later) to the Second Coming………bible-codes.org…….
In the Gospel parables, Jesus condemned the ones who said that the Master’s Return is NOT imminent…….

January 17, 2016 6:47 PM

Not true Dennis. We don’t know the exact day or hour, but the Bible is very clear on the sequence of events and the signs of the times so we can know with confidence the timing of the rapture. If God did not want us to know He would not have given us all of those end-time prophecies, which are very detailed. He wants us to know these things. Please see the posts in the rapture category for more details: http://z3news.com/w/category/prophecies/rapture/

christine
christine
January 17, 2016 1:41 PM

Pastor Neville Johnson’s think , look like there is only 7-9 year left , after that we are going to the final 7 years. so 2022 or 2024 come to the final 7 years. ??Terry Bennett message (2008-2028}, 2028 is the year a/c antichrist come out the stage, ??do you have any thoughts ? thanks
—————————————
if jesus left in 30 AD, then 30 + 2000 = 2030
there seems to be differences of opinion about when he was born and died, so that can change the expected dates
————-
Neville Johnson 2015 + 7+ 7 = 2029 — 2031
Terry Bennett 2028 + 3.5 = 2032
quote” When you apply his finding to the upcoming Shemitah cycles, we find that the next 7 year cycle (fall 2015- fall 2022) does not fit. The following Shemitah cycle (fall 2022- 2029) does fit. This confirms Terry Bennet’s vision of 3 seven year cycles and Neville Johnson’s vision that there will be 7 good years starting this fall, followed by 7 bad years. There is another connection with Neville Johnson’s vision as well. ” quote
so many people predict around 2029-2032
—————–
Rabbi’s believe the sacrifices can ONLY start during feast of tabernacles the year after the shemitah (October 2015 or Sept/October 2022).
———————-
do you have any thoughts ?

Mark A.Kuntz
Mark A.Kuntz
January 17, 2016 4:46 PM

In my opinion, in one way, it really doesn’t matter WHEN Jesus returns. Before you stone me, please hear me out. We have studied pre-trib, mid-trib and post trib and they all seem to have some valid points. So I don’t think it is as important when, as it is, are you prepared, for whatever happens? Jesus told us long ago to be sober and diligent and to not be caught off guard for when he returns and told us what to look for as the signs of His coming. I think the signs are pretty clear. So if we learn to develop intimacy with God and lay down our lives now, depending entirely on Holy Spirit’s grace to transform us, regardless of when, we will be prepared for whatever the outcome is. I am a PAN tribber. It will all pan out in the end. Seems fairly clear to me that Christians, (the elect) go through some sort of tribulation. My personal belief is that there is a marked difference between the Bride and the church and that the Bride (the wise virgins) get’s raptured before the great tribulation but the church, (the foolish virgins) get left behind but many come through to the end. Not dogmatic about that but its just my own opinion. Besides, we only have one life to prepare and whether or not we get raptured, when our life is over here on planet earth, its over and our reward in heaven is sealed.

January 17, 2016 7:01 PM

God gave us many chapters of end-time prophecies because He wants us to know exactly what is coming, not so we can ignore His words claiming it doesn’t matter. It is clearly His will for us to know or He would not have told us. However, we must study the scriptures and seek Him for revelation to get the benefit of knowing what is coming. Many would rather let someone else do all the work and just take their word for it, which is why there is so much confusion.

Millions of believers have been lied to through wrong teaching, which will cost them dearly in the days to come. This is part of the reason why Jesus warned us many will fall away from the faith and betray one another. Their faith will crumble when events do not happen like they expected.

The Bible tells us the specific sequence of end-time events and the signs of the times, including the rapture. Please see our rapture category for more details: http://z3news.com/w/category/prophecies/rapture/

Mark A.Kuntz
Mark A.Kuntz
January 17, 2016 7:33 PM

Sure Dennis, I think you missed my point but that is ok. I stated, in one way, it really doesn’t matter then went on to explain why I felt that way. I agree with you, of course it matters. My point was, regardless of what our differing opinions are on the tribulation and the rapture, the more important issue was to be prepared in our hearts through intimacy with Christ. Thank you.

January 17, 2016 2:08 PM

The Lord said we would not know the day or the hour, but he stopped short of saying we would not know the year. So maybe it is possible to know that. I shared some things about this in this post: http://z3news.com/w/2032-year-lords-return/

christine
christine
January 17, 2016 9:27 PM

thanks

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
January 16, 2016 4:20 PM

Amen, Mark!

Mark A.Kuntz
Mark A.Kuntz
January 16, 2016 4:24 AM
We have been preaching all over the United States for the last 4 years, about the end times and what to expect and we now live in the Philippines. Our experience has been that many more Christians than not, refuse to receive any words that sound like God’s judgment, or that has anything that they perceive as dooms day talk. Our primary message is one of developing intimacy with Christ and of laying down our lives, as well as preparing for the onslaught of the enemy in these last days, by allowing Holy Spirit to transform us into His image and likeness. Many call us dooms dayers and religious and fight against anything that sounds negative, our about developing holiness and laying down our lives at all costs. Of course we know that Jesus will build His Church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it and that this will be the true Churches finest hour, but not without cost or persecution or a purifying fire sent to prepare us as His end-time army. So many words are coming out that all is well, peace, peace, safety and don’t worry, nothing is required of you, God has it all under control. The so called hyper grace crowd believes there is nothing left to do but rest and God will simply take care of you, no matter what. My problem with that, 10s of thousands of Christians are being martyred all around the globe including beheadings of children and the world wide economy is collapsing before our eyes, yet mainstream Christian leaders seem totally clueless or blind or just ignorant about it and only will say that God said, all is well. I consider that to irresponsible at best and downright dangerous at worst because they are not telling… Read more »
Denny Cooper
Denny Cooper
January 17, 2016 1:38 PM

AMEN!!!

Michael
Michael
January 16, 2016 3:30 PM

Exactly Mark! Even those who are awake and see it coming don’t realize how everything will change one day, and they will find they are not ready. This is not the time to be spending one minute watching TV or entertaining ourselves like the sleepers are.
It’s also not the time to be taking vacations and leisurely pampering ourselves. This is the time to be preparing for battle, as most are as newborn babes before a well trained army. There will be a lot of regrets and sudden realizations once this battle begins. We cannot manufacture an intimate relationship with Christ in an instant anymore than a soldier on the battlefield can take a few years to train once he realizes how unprepared he is.

Mark A.Kuntz
Mark A.Kuntz
January 17, 2016 4:34 PM

Yes, exactly, that’s it. We have been praying for God’s mercy for the immature. It is normal to have newer baby Christians who have not had time to mature but my heart goes out to the so many who have been walking with the Lord for 20 plus years and still don’t seem to have matured. Lord knows we all need His grace because we have all fallen short but like you said, intimate relationship with God doesn’t just happen over night. Bobby Connor made a statement the other day that America, (and I say the world as well), has gone too far for any turning back by man’s wisdom. Only divine intervention can save us now and I do believe we will see that divine intervention on our behalf but we as the church still need get on our faces and make Him our priority. Its not that if we don’t that God can’t still raise up His end-time church. The question becomes, will you or will you not be part of that church? Its our individual choice.

Michael Fisch
Mike Fisch
January 16, 2016 2:39 AM

This prayer brought a lot of peace to my heart:
May my enemies come to know You. The enemies at church, enemies in my family, enemies in ISIS, and enemies outside of church. May they come to know You.

Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
January 16, 2016 12:50 AM

The plans of the enemy and the NWO includes a One-World Church. As Mitch stated, the moral absolutes of many Christians are being turned and warped. The following two recent articles illustrate how the enemy is attacking and attempting to change the church:

Please pray for our churches as the enemy seeks to deceive, devour, and destroy.

Linda Clay
January 15, 2016 10:43 PM

Thank you for sharing this, Mitch. . . It is another confirmation of what I had to write up today, from a series of dreams I had in 1999:

1-15-16 – DREAMS: The Divine Protection of the Heavenly Father and Warning Against Suicide | believeacts2’s Blog

Linda Clay
January 15, 2016 10:38 PM

BL . . There is going to be a “reveal” as well as this:

1-11-16 – The FAKE, FAKE, FAKE Governmentally Staged “Alien Invasion” (cue up Obama diabolical laughter) | believeacts2’s Blog