“I am calling for My people to discern the holy from the profane.”

Many in the Barley remnant are experiencing further sifting and separation as the ripe barley firstfruits is threshed, and passed through the flames, before being ground and sifted many times – all in preparation for presentation as the firstfruits offering. Today, I feel pressed to share a word received by a trusted friend and fellow pursuer of the intimate knowledge of Jesus.

Crystal lives in the USA and has endured the furnace heated seven times hotter. Her word comes as an arrow straight from the throne, especially for those in the USA.

“So many cries for unity have been ricocheting around the nation. From political streams and church streams, and even from polluted secular streams, I have heard the cry for unity going up and going out.

Blindness, deafness and dumbness has overtaken the nation. Ignorance is the storm of the day; presumption its’ empowering winds. Many do not know or understand My ways, yet they place My name on their presumptive acts. Many put My name on things that I am not trying to do, though I am moving and doing many things.

Before there can be true oneness, there must be separation and sifting. My people resist separation, thinking it is an evil thing. But how can you unify the holy and the profane? How can you unite evil and good? How can you have a covenant between righteousness and unrighteousness? Why do you keep trying to force a unity I am not calling for?

I am calling for My people to discern the holy from the profane. Turn away from your profaneness. Turn away from ungodliness. Break your partnership with evil in your own heart as well as in the nation.

You would establish a union between that which is healthy and that which is parasitic. Why would you do that? I will tell you why. You don’t want to walk the road alone. You don’t want to walk with Me on the narrow road. You want to stay on the busy Broadway. I sent you into the highways and byways, not to STAY THERE, not to “unite” with the people who live there in those places, but to compel them to abandon the Broadway and come IN to Me, IN to my house, IN to My banqueting table.

But you have set up your base camps and have forgotten your assignments. The only “oneness” I approve of, is your oneness with Me in My Son, and those others who are also found in Me. Your angst and trauma is coming from trying to align with those I am not calling you to align with. You are splintered and hurt because you are discovering that many whom you have walked with and run with in previous seasons are not in fact IN CHRIST. They are not IN THE FAITH. This has caused you grief and based on a previous season of fellowship with them, you are fighting hard to stay connected to them. This will not work.

I have many who are in the faith and who are in Me. They may have different assignments than you in this season, but they are Mine and they are IN THE FAITH. If you will stay in Me, you will find THEM, and they will find YOU, for My Holy Spirit is completely aware of where everyone is and knows how to fitly join the living stones.

Many are being jolted because they are realizing they really are not in the faith of Jesus Christ. They have been in a social club called “this church, and that church”, but have never come in to Me. They have remained in the outer courts and are aligned with a spirit of mixture, of worldliness and of carnality.

Wake up. I can work with a small and faithful remnant. I can work with a swelling crowd. Stop trying to force connections and a type of unity that will prove unsustainable in the future, for they will not hold, because when trouble comes, the tenuous threads of “communion” you are making today, will break because it was a “joining” that you glued together and not Me.

I know how to fitly join My body, but let Me remove the parasites and the viruses which have overtaken you. Ask Me to remove the parasites and viruses and to cleanse the Body of every evil and profane thing.

Let Me separate the holy and profane.  Repent for any place or time you have tried to force a puzzle piece into a slot that doesn’t fit, for the sake of finishing the puzzle. Repent for trying to force a unity with that which has nothing to do with Me or My ways. Walk in peace as much as you are able to with all men, but do realize that you cannot and must not be united with everyone for the sake of some kind of unity. Ask Me for My oneness which is already in play through Covenant with Me.

Open your eyes, shut your mouth, be still, and listen and learn from Me. Then you will be able to discern from My SPIRIT, where I am leading you to align and where I am not. Timing is just as important as your assignment. I love oneness, I AM One, but let Me do it. Submit to Me and My ways. I am greater than all votes. Keep your eyes on Me.”

Scripture References:

Mark 12:29-34
Ezekiel 44:23
2 Corinthians 13:5
Lamentations 3:40
Luke 14:23

Christine Beadsworth

Author: Christine Beadsworth

Christine Beadsworth lives in Somerset West, South Africa. She is an artist, poet and speaker, also writing and publishing articles under the ‘Fresh Oil Releases’ banner. She has authored several books, which she offers for free on her blog, Fresh Oil Releases. In 2017, she started a new site for posting her podcasts, called Fresh Air Releases.

Michelle
Michelle
October 12, 2018 9:18 AM
Dear Sister Christine, I must add my voice to confirm this word. Yes the LORD Himself is separating the holy from the profane. I have seen this happening recently with people around me. I believe the key in this is to LET Him do this – or put another way, to OBEY His working of this in our lives. Your word uses the exact words the LORD spoke to me in 2006 in relation to the days of refining at the end of the Church Age. I will share here an abbreviated account of how and what the LORD revealed to me at that time. In September, 2006 I had my first vision. I was praying with a friend, my eyes shut, and suddenly there appeared a huge steel gate, suspended at the top, it was massive. I was made to sense/feel the enormous weight of this gate. As I continued to watch, slowly it began to descend, all the while I felt the weight of it and the danger of anyone being caught underneath it. It descended slowly and stopped a small distance from the ground and just hung there for a while. Suddenly and with immense force it crashed down to the ground. This vision occurred on 13 September, 2006 (20th Elul) I believe that the interpretation the LORD gave me was this was JUDGEMENT coming upon the earth. That there would be a space of time for repentance, but when it finally came it would be SUDDEN. I was led to call this my Steel Gate Judgement Vision. 3 days after this vision, I was in what I can only describe as an auditory trance at home in which the LORD began to talk with me about His Coming to receive His Bride. This experience went on… Read more »
Sujit Thomas
October 13, 2018 10:35 AM
Yes, there most definitely is a separation going on. Those who are in the midst of it know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is happening though they may not understand the intricacies of it. I know the feeling of “fighting hard to stay connected to them,” and as the Lord says, it does not work. If we try to make it work, it will at best be very tenuous and shaky, and will most definitely involve some sort of compromise somewhere on our part. Yet, it also happens that sometimes we force the separation on our own before God’s appointed time to do so. And when we do so, the results aren’t pretty. When the Lord says that we must walk in peace with all men as much as possible but to also realize that we cannot and must not be united with everyone for the sake of unity, I feel that we should allow God to draw his line for us. How and where he does this will probably be different for everyone because our individual situations are not carbon copies of each other. Even if they somehow were to be so, we would do well to wait on the Lord’s leading for direction. While this word emphasizes that I should let the Lord do his sifting and separation in me and for me, there is also the danger of me adopting a “holier than thou” attitude toward the rest of the world. I’ve seen this happen. It’s truly very sad when the very ones the Lord separated and called out of the world start acting like self-righteous Pharisees toward the rest of the world, not realizing that in doing so, they are trampling on the very grace that was given to them to come out… Read more »
Peggy
Peggy
October 13, 2018 7:28 PM

Amen

Darrell and Deb Sansom
Darrell Sansom
October 12, 2018 2:33 PM

Years ago, when the Lord first started calling us out, when He started asking us to lay everything down, including holidays that were supposedly for Him, He told us, “You can’t take something profane and make it holy just by adding Me to it.” Thru all the isolation and hardship (refining) we have been thru, it is encouraging to hear words like this. 🙂

Carol Belcher
Carol Belcher
October 16, 2018 11:33 AM

I really needed to hear this. When I started researching Christmas, particularly the tree, I found I really didn’t want to put one up. Realizing things I do were out of habit and not meaning.

Christopher Harris
October 12, 2018 2:51 AM

Soooo true! Judgment comes to the household of God first for a reason

John T
John T
October 13, 2018 6:01 AM

Nice to see you back, Christopher. Have not seen you at z3 for some time.

Sheryl Finn
Sheryl Finn
October 11, 2018 9:14 PM

This is so absolutely right on. This Word is from the Throne. I have been frustrated with the Church recently and proceeded to enumerate what I believe needs to be done. The Lord spoke very clearly to me that judgement belongs to Him. I backed off and repented. In this Word, He clearly states what we must do. Thank you.

John Barry
John Barry
October 12, 2018 9:03 AM

In every situation & decision we make there is a right and wrong , if we choose right we are living , if we choose wrong we are dying . Every decision determines / shows if we are on the narrow path or not . Blessings

Avidan
October 12, 2018 12:11 AM

THE ENCOURANGEMENT TO THE TROUBLE HEART
…………………………………………………………………………….
On The 9th Of October 2018 During My Evening Prayer, When l Came To Approached THE LORD.
THE LORD In His Voice Of His Splendor Gave A Message, Twice He Repeated, PROCLAIMED TO ALL!
PROCLAIMED!! He Repeated:-

In The Time Of The WRATH Of THE LORD’S Chastisments;
When Distress ls Unleashed Upon The Earth.
He Wants His Children To Call Upon His Name
All POWER And MIGHT Is ln His Name.
KING YESHUA/JESUS HAMASHIACH.

At The Abode Of Distress And Desolation
He Wants His Children To Call Upon His Name.
There ls POWER There Is MIGHT In His NAME.

HE ls The WELL- Spring WATER Of LIFE.
And THE TENT OF SALVATION AT THIS TROUBLING TIMES.
He Is The FATHER’S Gift Of Mercy Towards Children Of Goodwill.

Those Who REPENTED And REFORMED Will Rejoice With The Company Sons Of Heaven.
But
Those Refused To REPENT Will Mourn At The Fountains OF BITTERNESS,
They Will Mediate In Sorrowful Mediation.
………………………………………………………………………….
The LORD Once Said A Time Will Come People
Will CALL On His NAME He Would Not Answer Them.
When It Is Too Late, As The ABYSS BOIL,
And UnRepentant Sinners Will
RAGE For WATER! WATER! WATER!
FOR HE IS THE LIVING WATER.
He Will Not Answer Them.
……………………………………………………………………………..
REPENT YOU! REPENT ME!! REPENT ALL!!!
JUDGMENT IS IN THE APPOINTED SEASONS

BELOVED,
START BY DOING WHAT IS NECESSARY
WHAT IS POSSIBLE
REPENT NOW!!!

IN THE END
THE ONLY REGRET
IS THE CHANCES OF NOT REPENTING.

DRW
DRW
October 12, 2018 9:19 AM

A dream on 9/01/18: I was shown a large puzzle in color of Jesus on the cross. It was a complete puzzle with no missing pieces. Upon reading Crystal’s message, the interpretation was given. The Lord knows the puzzle pieces (the believers) and where they fit.

Ann
Ann
October 11, 2018 9:15 PM

THANK YOU, Jesus & sisters Christine & Crystal. Glory to God. I know this is a word for our times.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
October 14, 2018 3:01 PM
Here’s a variation of the standard prophetic scenario of the rise of the A/C. When the Russians attack the US, as many here anticipate, there is a strong probability that they will simultaneously target all of NATO’s military assets in Europe, and the US and NATO will release all they have at their Russian targets. This sets the stage for the end-time prophetic theater to be limited to the area of the old Roman Empire, Daniel’s fourth beast empire. This is in harmony with the fact that most of northern Europe was never part of the Roman Empire but did include all the countries bordering the Mediterranean Sea, half of which today are Muslim. This is in harmony with the ten clay and steel toes of Nebuchadnezzar’s statue dream that Daniel interpreted, the ten nations that the Anti-Christ will conquer before he comes to power in the middle of the tribulation, Rev.13. This belief that the A/C’s empire is not the whole world was proposed by Finis Jennings Dake over fifty years ago and is based on belief that the common understanding of “the Anti-Christ ruling the world” is a figure of speech, hyperbole, as we would say, “Everyone in town” or “the whole country”. Dake understood the King of the North, the Assyrian, the A/C was foreshadowed by Antiochus Epiphanes who once governed the area just north of Israel as Daniel spent much time explaining. This King of the North (the Shiites) will be attacked by the King of the South (the Sunnis) who he conquers just before he enters “the glorious land”, Daniel 11:40-41, to do battle at Armageddon. This theory is compatible with Terry Bennett’s message from Gabriel to keep an eye on Spain, France, Italy and Greece who will shortly look for an Alexander-Napoleon-King. “Satan is… Read more »