“Those I have called to be My remnant will now know what they are to do.”

This is a powerful, exciting word for the remnant that the Lord spoke to me tonight. Please read it, pray over it, and take it to heart. There was an urgency in the Lord’s voice as He spoke this to me. I used bolding and capitalization to show where He gave strong emphasis of what was said.

“The days are now short, and those with their eyes open know how short. My Spirit will now move across the face of the earth, waking My remnant and raising them up. My remnant have felt My Spirit moving them in one direction, and soon My fury will be poured out, and My remnant will know for I will tell them all the plans that have been laid.

My son, you and My remnant have all felt the urgency to put your houses in order. Those who I have had store up food, I will send My body to your homes to be fed and rested. Those who I have called to make safe areas, I will bring My people and My remnant to you to prepare the land for people I will send.

My son, those I have called to be My remnant will now know what they are to do. Remnant, stay on your face, seeking only Me! Do not watch the world or situations as they unfold! KEEP FOCUSED ON ME AND ONLY ME!!! For there is coming a time when I will endue My remnant with power unlike anything known to man. My remnant will move from one area to another and not fear anything. Demons will flee from My remnant in terror.

My son, the days are short, and now that My servant Billy’s body is resting in the ground, be ready for revelations to unfold at a rapid pace. As a woman travails to give birth, the contractions get faster and more intense, so will the coming days.

REMNANT, NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO REST! GET READY, FOR I AM COMING SOON TO BRING YOU IN TO ME AND EMPOWER YOU WITH MY SPIRIT. MAKE TIME FOR ME, STAY IN MY WORD, BE READY TO SHARE THE GOSPEL. PUT ON THE ARMOR I HAVE GIVEN YOU DAILY! DON’T JUST READ IT – DO IT!! SAITH THE LORD OF HEAVEN’S ARMIES!! My son, get ready – the ride of your life is coming soon!!”

Messiah Jesus

Scripture Reference:

8 “However, I will leave a remnant, for you will have those who escaped the sword among the nations when you are scattered among the countries.
9 Then those of you who escape will remember Me among the nations to which they will be carried captive, how I have been hurt by their adulterous hearts which turned away from Me, and by their eyes which played the harlot after their idols; and they will loathe themselves in their own sight for the evils which they have committed, for all their abominations.
10 Then they will know that I am the Lord; I have not said in vain that I would inflict this disaster on them.” (Ezekiel 6:8-10)

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

John Barry
John Barry
March 3, 2018 8:01 AM

In the summer of 1993 the LORD told me 3 things , I was a Prayer warrior , that I would walk thru the Trib. & see HIS return ( I will be 66 in a few days ) , and the sign it was close was the time of miracles would return ( as in when JESUS walked ) . Praise GOD , I have waited long for the Time of Miracles !!! Friends if the Word does not live in your heart now , seek HIM while you can . The Former & Latter Rain is soon to fall & Judgement comes with it . Lifting all on Z3 up for this ! Blessings Brothers & Sisters !

Kirk
Kirk
March 3, 2018 12:57 PM

Amen Brother, in the early nineties the Lord also told me that the time was coming when his people would be doing miracles in the streets. I was also told that people would be amazed at how much authority God would give a man. I, like you, have been waiting for this for a long time! May we all finish well!

John Rasumussen
John Rasumussen
March 3, 2018 10:52 PM

Miracles are great and I’d like to have more of God’s authority, but primarily so I can lead someone Christ and help them become a real disciple- the kind that walks with Jesus every day. Because lots of people saw Jesus’ miracles and didn’t follow Him. Greatest miracle is when someone repents of their sins and begins walking with Jesus as His disciple.

Will
March 3, 2018 8:31 AM

Amen

Jodi S
March 3, 2018 11:46 AM

Amen, brothers and sisters!

SaraM
SaraM
March 3, 2018 1:19 AM
Wow. Amen Byron. I felt a change/shift a few days ago. I spent today at work in utter joy from the Lord. It feels like such a huge gift that I am to share with others. I wondered if I should change jobs to work from home ( more $) and have been asking for His direction. Each day He has sent people to me to encourage me to stay where I am. I haven’t been one who has felt led to gather and store food but rather one to help gather souls. There’s a kindness and love eminating through me that can only be the Lord. Today I asked a gentleman where his accent was from and he said “Heaven”. It’s like we are cheerleaders for one another somehow…helping to remind each other of God’s great glory. Today there was just this one man. Some days it’s a parade of patients who start talking to me about how great the Lord is. I don’t outright preach to people but have been able to deliver the message of the awesome love and power of God through my story of my past year to friends and coworkers. I’m also led to just be an example. We all have different jobs/callings. I feel very humbled. I didn’t used to feel like I spoke to people enough about God. He started to show me that you can preach by just being an example of Christ’s love! Some have jobs to just PRAY for others. If someone is doubting their place, ask for a confirmation… likely the doubts are just satan. The first time I ever understood God was communicating with me He said, “ANY WORK YOU FOR ME IS A GOOD WORK.” Today was the first day I really felt chosen to be… Read more »
Kate Pruitt
Kate Pruitt
March 3, 2018 8:48 AM

So how do you know if you’re part of the remnant or the others (gulp)who are not?

Abby
Abby
March 3, 2018 9:15 AM

Kate, I have wondered about this myself. But I read in a post (can’t remember which one exactly) that if you are awake, and aware of the times that we live in, you are a part of the remnant.

SaraM
SaraM
March 3, 2018 10:14 AM

I think my delay in believing it was caused by a self doubt (devil telling me I couldn’t possibly be worthy to be part of God’s plan). I just got to the point where I wouldn’t believe those doubts because my Lord loves me so much and I was drawing closer to Him.

We are all still sinners, I can get cranky as all get out, not only to my family, but to the public when I’m out shopping, etc… I want lots of things I don’t need. I’m not where I “should” be in my walk with God. I drop occasional swear words, I watch tv I know I shouldn’t be. WE ARE ALL SINNERS . But we are all works in progress. God wants you WHERE YOU ARE as long as you are continuously evolving to try to reach greater connection with Him. So if you love God, want His will, and want to be with Him one day, then you are the remnant.

I think it’s harder figuring out your role. God will make that clear at the time it needs to be . Have faith. Declare your love for him and grow grow grow. I told Him I was 100 % for Him and nothing, no loss, no pain, would keep me from Him. I would die for Him. I may have done this before but He tested me. Things changed when I believed it myself… 100% with God.

Katherine Lehman
Kathy
March 3, 2018 12:49 PM

Kate: I used to wonder about whether I was part of His Bride, too… Then I read a word to a brother who’d asked the Lord the same thing. The Lord told Him that those of us whose first thought each morning, and the last each evening, are of Him…we are His Bride. I hope this encourages you.

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
March 3, 2018 12:56 PM

Hi Kate,
A few years ago, I heard these words while praying in tongues: “Abide, abide!” …. and then “more than you can ask or think!” I believe the knowing will come through our abiding in Him.
Look at the natural process of life is a type and shadow of our spiritual life: We have no word knowledge as babies and as little children, we have no idea of what we will be when we grow up, but after we are trained and educated we do, eh? If we are WILLING to do what is good and right and obedient, the outcome is predictable. Kate, if you, I and other members of the body of Christ follow on to know the Lord and “abide in Him”, we will find ourselves as part of the elect. I believe that because our Lord KNEW what we would do BEFORE the foundation of the earth, He chose us on that basis. I am so grateful to know that He is not a respecter of persons and that we each have an opportunity through our obedience to be numbered among the elect. May you press on through His grace and through your abiding in Him to obtain the great prize, Kate…It is my prayer for all of us who love Him. 🙏❤️

Joel
March 3, 2018 10:46 AM

Short answer: if you’re breathing you are part of it ; ) because GOD still has plans for you.
He will also put it on your heart so just keep praying and spending as much time as you can with him.

ed h
March 5, 2018 7:22 PM

Kate,
My verse of the day today on my Bible app.
Acts 2:21
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Jerry
Jerry
March 3, 2018 9:49 PM

Matthew 25: 1-13. Wise 🙍Virgins
Matthew 7: 24-27 Who is wise?
Luke 21: 36 Humble and repentent

Elizabeth Marie
March 3, 2018 10:34 AM

TOTAL COMFIRMATION to what the LORD has shown me! Thank you so much, Bryon! In my spirit, I feel the next few weeks are possible ‘high watch’ times!

Michael Brennan
March 3, 2018 10:15 AM

Amen, brother. The Lord has put words to what I have been feeling in the Spirit through you. Thanks for sharing with us. Stand upon the rock, brothers and sisters! There is a mighty storm approaching!

Antwon
Antwon
March 3, 2018 6:29 AM

Wow! At 3:45 this morning and I heard the Lord say get up and read revelation chap. 6 through 11. Then he lead me to read Ezekiel chap. 16 through 19. But when I read Ezekiel all in my spirit I felt it was talking about America and her sins. Then once I finish reading them all and I just let it all sink in then out of no where I just heard the word “WAR”. That was my confirmation about what I have been feeling and the urgency to get my final preps in order. Because I already know that many on the block I live on will need help. Thank you for this word.

March 3, 2018 4:46 PM

Thanks for sharing this confirmation Antwon.

Ivette
March 6, 2018 8:22 AM

Thank you for the scriptural references. We’re believing for much needed provision. We will feed the community, naturally and spiritually. We’re humbled by the assignment we’ve been given.

Rodolfo Priego
Rodolfo Priego
March 4, 2018 9:06 PM

Thank you for this. Last few months I was kind of hesitant becoming a remnant of God knowing that I could not be much more than he expected me to be. . But there was a time when I was joining conferences and the speakers would tell us to prepare as God’s end time warriors. I was so blessed during those meetings. One time when I searched in the internet about end time warriors I saw a post but I could not remember it. It just so happen that as I was reading the article, my Spirit was so stirred that it was affirming that it would say. Thats me! Thats me! I was teary eyed, feeling this gladness and gratitude to be chosen by God in these last days. However, I need more of your prayers because the devil is trying to hinder the plans of God in my life. I just had an attack in my dream (those who care to know you can pm me so you can pray specifically if you are being led by God this is my email rodolfo.priego@flatworld.com.ph). Please pray for me as I desire to spend more time with my Father.. Yesterday, as I was praying for God’s fire to come down in our country (Philippines). I saw a vision of our region (Mindanao) . It was a dark vision and all I can see are the silhouettes of the mountains (I believe this represents the dark days) However, there were channels of Fire from heaven.. The fires were like huge tornadoes. . coming from heaven straight to the ground (I believe this is going to be the move of God in the midst of Chaos). May the Lord Jesus guide and protect us all.

Robert M
Robert M
March 3, 2018 8:30 PM

Yes! I thank the Lord for this encouraging word…I have not been led to store up food or provisions despite that I live in a place you’d think would make a good refuge…instead I have been called to travel in order to help save many people alive!…I have no idea how this is gonna work…only that it is gonna happen according to Gods word and witness! Indeed it is all converging now and coming very soon…the Spirits been strong on me for several weeks!…praise God for His goodness and wonderful works to the children of men!

Will
March 3, 2018 9:07 AM

Great post and I enjoyed reading this twice. Sharing it on my blog. Thanks.

Brother Steven