“I Saw the One Called “Mohammed” in Hell, as He Was Burning in a Pit of Lava”

I saw in a vision, the founder of the demonic religion of Islam in hell. I saw the one called “Mohammed” in hell, as he was burning in a pit of lava.

A demonic spirit walked over to him as he was burning, and then violently dragged him out of the lava by the top of his head. He fell to the dry, cracked ground in front of me. His skin was charred black with a very hard and flaky texture. Most of his face was fire eaten. The demon then grabbed his head again and began to crush it, as the man groaned in pain.

I wondered, “Who is this man?”

Then I heard the demon say, “This is “Mohammad.”

I was shocked. I never expected the Lord would show someone very famous like him to me. I looked into the man’s eyes and saw much fear and desparation to leave, although he will never leave.

Then the man said, “I have no rest. I made my followers to worship a demon. Allah is a demon. Jesus is God. Tell my followers to stop. They are following the way of death. I murdered for a demon. Tell them they are following the way to death. I can never leave here.”

Then I saw the Lord Jesus appear, emanating with such brilliant and beautiful white light that it is hard to describe. He then told me it was time for me to go back. Then the vision ended.

Scripture References:

Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. (James 2:19)

Unto thee it was shown, that thou mightest know that the LORD he is God; there is none else beside him. (39) Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the LORD he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else. (Deuteronomy 4:35,39)

Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he:before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no savior. (Isaiah43:10,11)

Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.Fear ye not, neither be afraid; have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any. (Isaiah44:6,8)

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. (John 17:3)

And they will turn their ears from the truth and turn aside unto fables. (2 Timothy 4:4)

And The Son of Man goes just as it is written about him, but woe to that man by whom The Son of Man is betrayed; it would have been better for that man if he had not been born. (Matthew 26:24)

And they will cast them into the essence of fire; there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. (Matthew 13:42)

Author: Cameron Tyler

Cameron Tyler is a soldier for Christ who enjoys reading the word, listening to Christian music, and wrestling with his mammoth of a dog named Seven. He is from South Carolina and made a decision for the Lord to become saved in 2013. Since that day, he says hearing God’s voice became normal to him, as if it was something he was supposed to do. Later, he started to receive prophetic dreams and visions from the Lord about the coming judgment on America and other revelations. He posts revelations that he receives with Lord’s permission onto his Facebook page. He prays others will repent and accept Jesus before it’s too late.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Emg
Emg
March 9, 2017 3:19 am
I am a African American black women, I am saved, I have a lot of family members who believe in the Muslim religion, My uncle Frederick believed in Mohammad, and FaraKan, He would call me as would other family members to argue their opinions of my belief in Jesus christ. My uncle Floyd also ,But prayer, I was praying one evening and I heard these words ,Go see your uncle Floyd.I live in Lou,KY he lived in St Louis, so I went there when I got there he was bedridden, dying from Cancer, He asked me about my GOD, I just said my GOD loved him and wanted him to come to heaven to be with him in eternity and it was not his desire for any man to go to he’ll, and all he had to do was repent for his sins and ask for his forgiveness, And it was easy to go to heaven, My husband got his hand on one side of the bed and I held the other one ,And Prayed with him the Sinners Pray, When I left his bedroom, he asked what channel was Christian TV so we found only one,But he was smiling and watching PastorJake’s, He passed two weeks later. Now back to uncle Fred a week ago his best friend called and told me Fred was ill, He took him to the hospital but they sent him home, He asked if I would go check on him, I did I was shocked when I saw him ,he was so thin, I took him to the hospital, only to find out he had pancreatic cancer which had spread to the liver ,and blood clots in his lungs he was 6’5and weighed 126lbs doctors gave him 6 months to live, but I knew… Read more »
William
William
March 9, 2017 6:13 am

Please read Higgin Bennett ” believer’s authority “, http://www.ekklesia.lt/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Kenneth-E-Hagin-The-Believers-Authority.pdf. He talked about taking the authority to break the power of devil on family ‘s members ‘ life and claim their salvation.

Carrie McClure
SARose
March 9, 2017 10:33 am
I had been reading the Mary K. Baxter book, “A Divine Revelation of Hell” and after finishing it was quite traumatized by what I had read. I knew I wanted absolutely nothing to do with this horrible place. I recall that around 2006 I had to make a run to the grocery store but crossed the road and pulled into the gas station first for a fill up. The entire way over the the gas station I was praying to the Lord to please don’t let me or my family go to hell. It was a prayer that I was in constantly due to the horrific fear I developed after reading the book. As I pulled up to the gas pump and put the car in gear all of a sudden a nice male voice spoke to me which seemed as if it came from the front passenger’s seat. The male voice said to me: “DO YOU JUST WANT TO GO TO HEAVEN OR DO YOU WANT TO BE WITH ME”? This is all that was spoken to me and nothing more. Needless to say this was a very “teachable moment” for me and still remains so to this date and I have changed my prayers based on this lesson. Another thing it opened my eyes to is that the Lord was well aware that I was reading Mary K. Baxter’s books, which I still believe to this day were definitely divinely inspired. Let’s call it a last days warning to those who have ears to hear. I truly believe what the author saw in Hell concerning Mohammad was real and is an accurate account ….. especially when compared to Mary’s accounts. Her book on hell was so hard hitting that I immediately began reading “A Divine Revelation of Heaven”… Read more »
Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
March 9, 2017 11:38 am

Excellent book by Mary K. Baxter. Heavenvist.com has many similar stories.

brian
brian
March 13, 2017 7:04 am

i listened to her testimony some 25 30 years ago on a cassette. truly fascinating but terrifying at the same time. she put (literally) the fear of god in me and the scripture “work out your salvation with fear and trembling” took on new life.
personally im terrified of going to hell

Matt Smith
March 8, 2017 12:21 pm

I do remember reading this a week and a half ago on Facebook. And when I read this the first thing I thought was the many Muslims going to Hell for all eternity, and many refuse to realize it.

Anton Lubchenko
Anton Lubchenko
March 8, 2017 12:43 pm

Faisal Malick was a guest on Sid Roth’s show. Please share his book with any muslim brothers and sister: http://www.amazingmuslims.com/10-amazing-muslims-touched-by-god

James Backwards
March 8, 2017 1:08 pm

Isaiah 66 : 23 – 24

Fat B
Fat B
March 8, 2017 12:38 pm

Mohammad did a lot more than just murder. Also can’t help to notice the word “mad” is in his name.

Josiah
Josiah
March 8, 2017 7:49 pm

He was also a pedophile who married underage girls, just like Joseph Smith the founder of mormonism. Interestingly enough, both men claim that the angel Gabriel visited them and gave them their sacred texts. Test the spirits always! 1 John 4:1-3

Hernan
Hernan
March 10, 2017 12:30 am

Cameron Tyler is not the only one who saw him, if you find in youtube
there ‘s another testimonies. God Bless in the name of Jesus and gives revelations to muslim people

Tim
Tim
March 9, 2017 10:40 pm

For a plain explanation of real-life current (and historical) Islam please see thereligionofpeace.com

Thank you and God bless you.