Calamity in Brooklyn will be a warning sign to leave New York City

The Lord has been putting it on my heart to share something that I have been holding onto. I have been praying about it the last few days and He has been encouraging me to share. Early this morning, He said, “I have given you information that I want you to share.”

During the afternoon of May 20, 2017, I was bored and wanted to read something, so I asked the Lord what He wanted me to read. He gave me Jeremiah 14. When I went there with my iPad, I noticed it opened up directly to Jeremiah 14. I was stunned and sat there trying to remember what it was that led me to read it previously, that it was already there. Then I remembered it was Allison Pound’s prophetic word about destruction coming to New York City in two phases (See complete post). I had been looking at her prophecy because the Lord had been speaking to me about it, and He actually linked it to the dream He gave me about oil, which revealed a spike followed by a crash in oil prices. (See complete post published August 2017).

This all started when I was praying for the people of Manhattan, but as I was praying, I couldn’t remember the name ‘Manhattan’. I was trying to recall the name it, but what was coming to my mind was ‘Brooklyn’. I didn’t think anything of it, until it happened consistently for a few days. As I was praying during those few days, I started wondering why the name ‘Brooklyn’ readily came to mind. I asked the Lord about it, and He reminded me of the word that He gave to Alison Pound. Then He told me, “Brooklyn is the gateway to New York City.”

I didn’t know anything about Brooklyn because I have never been to New York City and was obviously completely ignorant about it, so I looked up Brooklyn on Google maps and found it seems to be the central part of New York City. Then when I reviewed the word given to Alison Pound, I was surprised by the wording because it states, “What are the gates to New York City? She has a gateway by sea, her name is Babylon.”

I went back to the map and was a bit stunned because Brooklyn is situated in front of Manhattan, so anyone going from the sea towards Manhattan would pass by Brooklyn. Putting everything together, I believe the two events in my prophetic dream about oil were the same two events revealed to Alison because the Lord confirmed to me that New York City will be destroyed in two separate events.

He also showed me the first event will be some kind of calamity that happens to Brooklyn and when it happens, it will be a signal, a warning from the Lord, to leave the city. This event will also cause oil prices to rise sharply and will cause everyday people to gasp in shock and surprise.

The coming calamity in Brooklyn will be the first of two events. The second calamity will be an attack that will cause oil prices to crash. I believe part of what causes oil prices to crash in a vision on July 9, 2017. In this vision, a Russian Aircraft Carrier launched a rocket from the Baltic Sea. I was told this rocket will strike New York (See complete post). Of course, I already knew that New York City is really what the Lord was talking about. I cannot say for sure the rocket launch is part of the second calamity because the Lord did not tell me that, but it seems obvious, according to my understanding. However, it might happen differently.

As I finished writing up what I found in my journal on this topic from more than a year ago, I thought the Lord wanted us to pray for the people of Brooklyn. He told me to read Jeremiah 14, and I immediately remembered that He gave the same passage of scripture to Alison Pound. As I was reading it, I was astonished by verses 11-12, which says,

“Don’t pray for this people or for their welfare. When they fast, I will not hear their cry; when they offer burnt offerings and grain offerings, I will not accept them. Rather, I will destroy them with war, famine and disease.”

Upon reading this, I felt helpless, like there is nothing I can do. I could only lay it down at the Lord’s feet and say, “Your will be done.”

Scripture Reference:

Jeremiah 14 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

1 The word of Adonai ([the] Lord) that came to Yirmeyahu (Jeremiah) concerning the drought:
2  “Y’hudah (Judah) is mourning, her gates are languishing; they sit on the ground in gloom; Yerushalayim (Jerusalem) sends up a cry of anguish.
3  Her nobles send their servants for water; they go to the cisterns but find no water, so they return with empty jars. Ashamed and dismayed, they cover their heads.
4  Because of the ground, which is cracked, since it has not rained in the land, the farmers are ashamed; they cover their heads.
5  The doe in the countryside, giving birth, abandons her young for lack of grass.
6  The wild donkeys standing on the bare heights gasp for air like jackals; their eyes grow dim from trying to spot any vegetation.”
7  Although our crimes witness against us, take action, Adonai, for your name’s sake; for our backslidings are many; we have sinned against you.
8 You, hope of Isra’el, its savior in time of trouble, why should you be like a stranger in the land, like a traveler turning aside for the night?
9  Why should you be like a man in shock, like a champion unable to save? You, Adonai, are right here with us; we bear your name — don’t leave us!
10  Here is what Adonai says to this people: “They so love to wander, they don’t restrain their feet; so Adonai does not want them. Now he will remember their crimes, and he will punish their sins.”
11 Then Adonai said to me, “Don’t pray for this people or for their welfare.
12 When they fast, I will not hear their cry; when they offer burnt offerings and grain offerings, I will not accept them.Rather, I will destroy them with war, famine and disease.”
13 Then I said, “Adonai, God! The prophets are telling them, ‘You won’t see war, and you won’t have famine; but I will give you secure peace in this place.’”
14 Adonai replied, “The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I didn’t send them, order them or speak to them. They are prophesying false visions to you, worthless divinations, the delusions of their own minds.
15 Therefore,” Adonai says, “concerning the prophets who prophesy in my name, whom I did not send, yet they say, ‘There will be neither war nor famine in this land’ — it will be war and famine that will destroy those prophets.
16 And the people to whom they are prophesying will be thrown out into the streets of Yerushalayim because of the famine and war, with no one to bury them — them, or their wives, or their sons, or their daughters — because I will pour their own wickedness out uponthem.
17 You are to give them this message: ‘Let my eyes stream with tears night and day, unceasingly, because the virgin daughter of my people has been severely broken; she has been dealt a crushing blow.
18  If I go out in the field, I see those slain with the sword. If I enter the city, I see the victims of famine. Meanwhile, prophets and cohanim (priests) ply their trade in the land, knowing nothing.’”
19  Have you rejected Y’hudah completely? Is Tziyon (Zion) loathsome to you? Why have you struck us irreparably? We looked for peace, but to no avail; for a time of healing, but instead found terror!
20  We confess our rebellion, Adonai, also the crimes of our ancestors; yes, we have sinned against you.
21  For your name’s sake, do not spurn us; do not dishonor your glorious throne. Remember your covenant with us; do not break it.
22  Among the nations’ idols, can any make it rain? Can the skies, of themselves, send showers? Aren’t you the one, Adonai, our God? Don’t we look to you? For you do all these things.

Dorothy Degman

Author: Dorothy Degman

Dorothy Degman is a mother of a little girl and a housewife, for now. She has a bachelor’s degree in chemistry, and, as such a degree involves very difficult subjects, she learned how to lean on the Lord for help. What she didn’t know was she would not be using what she learned about science, but using what she learned about the Lord, as He made Himself known to her in extraordinary ways, when she really needed help.

In 2015, the Lord put an end to her studies in chemistry, as circumstances would not allow her to continue. Since then, she has devoted herself to the Lord, and has come to love Him more deeply than she ever thought possible. He has called her to put aside everything to wait on Him and allow Him to prepare her for what He will have her do.

June 28, 2018 10:18 PM

Z3 family please pray for me and family (not saved) we live in Brooklyn ..Waiting on the Lord for instructions and direction..This Word Dorothy has really shaken me

Nora
Nora
June 28, 2018 11:13 PM

The Lord doesn’t want us to be afraid, warnings are to prepare us, we are to get ready and be looking to Him for direction. Meanwhile, do what seems wise and possible for you to do. If there seems nothing you can do, then resting in Him is what you do. The Lord loves you and knows you, your needs, your heart, trust Him with everything. I will pray for you as well.

June 28, 2018 11:34 PM

Thanks you Nora..
God Bless you..LTw

Jeremy Stager
Jeremy Stager
June 29, 2018 9:52 AM

In the name of Jesus send LTw a dream or vision as to what to do and when to leave Brooklyn, In the name of Jesus bring her family back to God and avoid this calamity coming up in the future. Amen.

June 29, 2018 11:59 AM

God Bless you Jeremy..that’s what I have been praying too

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
June 29, 2018 3:17 PM

Ltw, I get scared too but then I remember this… NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO ME WITHOUT THE APPROVAL OF JESUS BECAUSE I AM COVERED BY HIS BLOOD.

June 30, 2018 3:50 PM

Amen Elizabeth..I took my eyes off of Jesus in that moment
God Bless you

benstr
benstr
July 1, 2018 9:51 PM

From Allison Pound’s prophetic word, the location in question is Babylon, NY (technically part of Long Island). If news of a major fire occurred in that location. It may be well time to show your family the message above.
Acts 16:31 “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” 31 So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.

Savage
Savage
June 30, 2018 12:55 AM

Tell them “We are leaving Brooklyn”, and begin selling everything. By the time you leave, you’ll know where to head first.

June 30, 2018 3:51 PM

LOL..Savage they would probably pack my bags for me

Michelle
Michelle
June 29, 2018 1:02 PM

I had a dream maybe 2 months ago from God. Where he showed me and my family being lifted up over the Belt Parkway (Highway in Brooklyn) in the rain! It looked like Brooklyn was under water, I didn’t see any buildings. He showed me that my family was able to drive over the Verrazano Bridge peacefully!

I live out in Long Island.

God Bless You all and please pray for us in NY.

Frank
Frank
June 29, 2018 6:44 PM

Hi Michelle. I live on Long Island also. Byron Searle received a message last October about a tsunami hitting the East Coast. His message specifically said that “Long Island will no longer be an island but ocean”

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
June 29, 2018 9:58 AM

We aren’t to pray for spiritual Babylon but to pray for God’s people in her. The call for the church to come out of Babylon is pictured as an angel speaking from heaven in a loud voice. He does that through his human servants. We are encouraged to sound the message and to pray “spare thy people O Lord”.

mama
mama
June 29, 2018 7:27 PM

About a week ago, I woke up with the thought “read Jeremiah 14”. So I did, wondering how this applied to me. At the time, I felt it was for everyone and not me personally. After reading it, I remember feeling like something not good was coming, that the LORD is angry. At the same time, I felt compelled to stop. Just listen to how people talk. Look how they dress. The hunger they have for more. More stuff. Gay. Transgender. Lovers of themselves. What I saw as I really looked and listened was total depravity. My heart was sad. Sad for the LORD. Sad that most of these people no longer believe in GOD or his SON. I heard someone say, Jesus was an okay guy but he wasn’t the Messiah. I was horrified. Come out of her, people. The world is desperately foul. Look at the fruit. God Bless Us All, without him, I am nothing.

S. Peter
S. Peter
June 28, 2018 11:32 PM

Interesting that the etymology of Brooklyn comes from Dutch for “broken land” and the Ramapo Fault Line is close by. Running along or near the fault are major oil pipeline projects, Pilgrim, Colonial, Constitution and Penn-East. Could the calamity you have seen be an earthquake in diverse places according to Matthew 24:7?

June 29, 2018 3:32 PM

Great points S. Peter.

RSS
RSS
June 28, 2018 11:53 PM

Is New York City the Babylon that Revelation speaks of, the great city of trade that “even trades in human lives”?

MajMatt
June 29, 2018 10:08 AM

Some say it is, but I wonder how it fits this verse in Rev 18:
v24 And in her was found the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who were slain on the earth.
For me, until NY funds the killing of Christians on a global scale it does not fit this label.

mem
mem
June 29, 2018 12:39 PM

That verse, Rev 18:24 is not helpful in ruling in or out a geographical location, because it poetically assigns all slain bloodguilt to her. Going as far back as Abel. There quite literally is not a physical anything that can literally be directly blamed for all that have been slain on the earth since adam and eve. This means that either this verse is a case of extreme hyperbole or it is more likely a description of the spirit behind the Mystery Babylon…which actually makes sense. The same evil spirit that stirred Adam and Eve to sin, Cain to slay Abel, and all the slaying that has gone on from then until now.
No physical entity today can be responsible for actually killing the Prophets, which in context of this verse is referencing the OT Prophets specifically.

So this verse is pretty clearly speaking of an ancient evil spirit that drives the physical manifestation of evil throughout history up to today, including the Mystery Babylon. Fortunatley there are dozens of other verses in Rev that do positively ID the physical entity that is the Mystery Babylon

June 29, 2018 4:30 PM

America has been doing this for years through CIA operations like ISIS. NYC is the control center for our demonic activities because it is the financial center and our global crimes are all about money.

June 30, 2018 4:06 PM

Temple of baal gateway arch was put up for a short time in nyc at city hall on Sept 19th 2016
What more of an invitation could be given
Thank you James for Z3…you all helped me thru “my moment”
I am very grateful and Blessed to be able to come here and reach out as well as to be able to support my brothers and sisters in their needs
God Bless you

John Barry
John Barry
June 29, 2018 11:13 AM

Brother MajMatt , remember Obama the Evils Arab spring . 250,000 Christians were Martyred & 5 million more driven from their homes & the NY elite played a big hand in this and helped fund it . I could go on for an hour of the evil that comes from that city , so I believe your criterion has already been meet in many ways , imo . Blessings

MajMatt
June 29, 2018 12:22 PM

Hi JB – possible, but the verse says, “all” that were slain upon the earth –
a current candidate could be Rome or Mecca. If it is NY – then I see it as a future candidate. Meaning – things get very bad for us Christians in the U.S. – which is very likely.
KJV: And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
June 30, 2018 9:48 PM

Hi MajMatt – About a year ago, I learned that the HQ for the organization, under Obama’s Administration, that FORCED countries around the world to reverse their stance on abortion and legalize it or ALL funding from the U.S. would be blocked, was in NYC. 😳😢

John Barry
John Barry
June 29, 2018 12:42 PM

Brother MajMatt I think the rest of chap. 24 eliminates Rome & Mecca from contention for she is the greatest economic power on earth ( money is power & control ) , imo this can only be NY & no other city in the world even comes close to fitting the description in Rev. 15-19 . Blessings

MajMatt
June 29, 2018 1:12 PM

The City of London (Not London) is another candidate. Not well known to the average person.

“The City vies with New York City as the financial capital of the world; many banking and insurance institutions have their headquarters there. The London Stock Exchange (shares and bonds), Lloyd’s of London (insurance) and the Bank of England are all based in the City. Over 500 banks have offices in the City, and the City is an established leader in trading in Eurobonds, foreign exchange, energy futures and global insurance. The Alternative Investment Market, a market for trades in equities of smaller firms, is a recent development. In 2009, the City of London accounted for 2.4% of UK GDP.

London is the world’s greatest foreign exchange market, with much of the trade conducted in the City of London. Of the $3.98 trillion daily global turnover, as measured in 2009, trading in London accounted for around $1.85 trillion, or 46.7% of the total. The pound sterling, the currency of the United Kingdom, is globally the fourth most traded currency and the third most held reserve currency.

mem
mem
June 29, 2018 8:37 PM

Yet the USD is the most traded currency and the first most held reserve currency, in fact the world reserve currency of the entire earth

Susan P.
Susan P.
June 29, 2018 1:34 PM

Abortion, that’s how. New York was one of the first states, if not the first, to legalize abortion in the 60’s. Also, the roots of abortion come from the work of Margaret Sanger back in the early 1900’s. Much, much blood of potential prophets and saints has been spilled there. Sadly, the anointing that the Lord Creator God placed upon those children died with them.

RSS
RSS
June 29, 2018 12:33 PM

I wonder if it’s because the UN is located there, and both these things could be said of some of the nations represented. . . .

Tom
Tom
June 30, 2018 2:19 AM

Someone wrote several years ago that about the first thing someone on board a ship coming into NY harbor would see would be the water tower with the word “Babylon” on it. This is from the town of Babylon which lies to the southeast of Queens and right along the water front just before you reach Long Beach. I thought that was a combination of God’s sense of humor and the stupidity of mankind even considering naming a town “Babylon”. In spite of the fact our laws are “officially” made in DC, the money and political influence of NYC probably has more to do with our laws, attitudes, morals, etc. than the legislators that vote the laws in DC. A case could probably be made as to whether Revelation refers to the city, the nation essentially led by a city, or the corrupt “beast system” where NYC was a leading part. Rightly or not, it has always been easy for me to visualize the ships and merchants standing off to sea mourning over the destruction on NYC.

Gregg W
Gregg W
July 1, 2018 12:40 PM

Dorothy, I just read your post about New York City last night (6/30/18). I really appreciated your insights and the comments following. I also read the article you linked to Alison Pound’s dream/vision about NY being attacked in 2 waves. Anyway, this morning, I happened to look on Stevequayle.com and found an article entitled: The Death of a Once Great City – about the decline of New York.
Here is the link: https://harpers.org/archive/2018/07/the-death-of-new-york-city-gentrification/
Very interesting the timing of it. It sounds from this that the city has been declining for years and homelessness, poverty and crime are widespread. Not sure but it may connect somehow?? God bless. Gregg

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
June 30, 2018 10:46 PM

The nation-wide marching has begun today.. notice the Brooklyn hat in the pic.

Tom
Tom
June 30, 2018 2:25 AM

Sorry, meant to put this quote in from above – “What are the
gates to New York City? She has a gateway by sea, her name is Babylon.” That is what I was responding to.