Bucket of snakes being poured out upon the earth.

I was grieved today when I saw another false prophetic word posted on another prophetic website, claiming demonic kingdoms are now being crushed as the Kingdom of God is now bringing them to an end. Here is an excerpt from this false word.

We are in the generation where we will see thrones of darkness torn down and demonic kingdoms crushed. The everlasting Kingdom of God is arising in all its glory as promised in Daniel 2.

“In the time of those kings, the God of Heaven will set up a Kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever.” (Daniel 2:44)

We will see the words prophesied over mankind in Genesis 1:28 declaring that mankind is “anointed to subdue” take on a greater meaning as we watch nations become subdued.

This message is what everyone wants to hear, but unfortunately, it’s not true. The Kingdom Daniel saw arising in Daniel 2:44 refers to the time when the Lord Himself returns to crush the rebellion, establish everlasting righteousness, and rule with a rod of iron (Daniel 9:24, Revelation 11-20). It’s a great promise that gives us hope for our future, but the truth is we’re not there yet because we cannot skip all the warnings of what happens between now and then.

Before the Lord returns, Jesus warned we would endure a time of birth pangs, severe pains separated by temporary periods of relief. We experienced intense pain during eight years of the Obama administration as he promoted lawlessness at every level and it appeared we were about to lose our nation altogether, but then the contraction stopped and we are now seeing lawlessness pushed back for a season. However, the election of President Trump does not negate the Lord’s warning of birth pangs, which are known to come with increasing severity. I believe that’s where we are today, in between contractions with the next one coming more severe than the last one, so let’s use this time wisely to prepare for what’s coming.

In the same passage in Matthew 24, the Lord Jesus also warned repeatedly about false prophets, saying, “See to it that no one misleads you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many.” (Matthew 24:4-5).

We’re seeing false prophets abounding in the Church today, even mocking anyone who dares to utter warnings of trouble ahead by calling them gloom and doom prophets, even though the Bible is filled with prophetic warnings of trouble from Genesis to Revelation. Beware of them and not deceived into receiving everything someone claims is from God because many times it’s coming from a snake.

I believe in the authority of the believer as Jesus described it Mark 11:22-23. I believe God expects us to exercise our God given dominion, as referenced in the above prophecy from Genesis 1:28. I believe we will exercise our authority and dominion until the end, but I also believe the warnings the Lord gave us about times of unprecedented trouble coming upon the earth before He returns (Daniel 12:1, Matthew 24:21). For more reasons than I can document in this post, I believe we are the generation who will see these things fulfilled. So, as much as we would like to, we cannot skip past the times of wars and rumors of wars, famines, earthquakes, lawlessness, apostasy, and persecution of the righteous. (Matthew 24:6-12)

Z3er Xavier shared this vision and word received by Victoria Ang yesterday, July 13.

For two days, I have been having a vision of a bucket full of venomous snakes of various sizes. Then today while I was doing work here at the house, I saw the bucket of snakes being poured out upon the earth. And was given this word from the Lord right afterwards.

WORD FROM THE LORD
“My children, the time has come that I have been warning you about. Yet my warnings have gone unnoticed. The earth is about to experience the greatest shaking you will ever have gone through. My heart grieves over the loss soon to come ,on the multitudes of my children that will never reside with me in heaven.

Yet the warnings continue to fall upon deaf ears. Those that have recently been calling upon My name will be given the chance to reside with Me eternally.

Children make your choices wisely as truly your eternal life depends upon it. Time is no more and the ark of My safety will soon be closed fully. And much, much pain and suffering will befall those that do not seek Me. Children I wish none should perish.

Call upon the name above all names, ‘JESUS’! I so love you children, but you have free will and you must make your own choices!”

Yeshua Hamashiach

I have never heard of Victoria Ang, but I believe her prophetic vision and word accurately describe the times we are in today because it confirms the scriptural warnings and what God has shown me repeatedly in dreams and visions. Be on guard my friends. There are many snakes among us today and more will soon be released in the earth, as shown by the abundance of false prophets among us.

Despite the days of trouble ahead, we have much to be thankful about because God is with us. As long as we abide in Him, obeying all He tells us to do, we have victory over all the power of the enemy, so we always have the victory, even in death.

Philip- Sydney
Philip- Sydney
July 14, 2018 7:33 PM

Thanks James
We are blessed to have z3news and it’s knowledgeable and wise contributors. I’m pretty sure the rest of my family think my wife and I are a bit odd as we repeat the warnings. Psalm 91 is our favourite passage. I find the demonstrations against trump in the U.K. Disturbing. Trump is a duly elected US president . If they can hate him they can easily rise up that hatred against Christians. , especially those who do not support gay marriage. Hard times are definitely coming for Christians and sadly many will cave in and walk away from the faith. Let’s us all commit ourselves to the race and run hard and true for our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.
God’s blessing to all readers.
Phil / Sydney

July 15, 2018 12:14 AM

You made an excellent point about the protests against Trump. It won’t be a problem for the world to turn on Christians the same way. I remember years ago CNN trying to blame some terrorist activities on Christians. None were true, and they never apologized. I could see the wind blowing persecution. The world is a wicked place. No doubt wicked men will begin to devise terrible events and blame Christians for them.

Mark scheib
Mark scheib
July 14, 2018 4:01 PM

The reason most of the church does not want to hear prophetic words of trouble is that they have an escape by rapture mentality. They can’t handle anything negative. They need to come to the point that the Lord has brought me to. The church is going through the 3.5 year tribulation, then before the Lord pours out His wrath on an unbelieving world, the Lord takes His church out of this world to the Marriage supper of the Lamb. Yes Terrible times are coming, BUT as it says in Daniel..Those who know the Lord will be strong and do great exploits.

jerry rigg
July 15, 2018 9:45 PM

I dont think it is fair to connect a pre-trib rapture belief with “an escape by rapture” mentality if thats the inference here. No one know for sure when the rapture will happen, hence the differing views. True, some want out of here, and the escape by rapture idea swirls ever in their minds. Sorry but the point “we need to come to” is the point where we accept people for who they are as christians and if they have different views on the rapture so be it. Prophetic words of trouble should not be a concern if we are trusting Jesus for our deliverance. I do see your point though, maybe its human nature to shun bad news before it happens.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
July 15, 2018 9:06 AM

Totally agree Mark, I just read part of chapter 5 of Counterfeit gods by Tim Keller. He explains if we panic or have deep fear when some politcal system does not deliver we are putting our faith in it instead of God. This test is great to see the idols we may have set up in our own hearts.

Here’s part of the intro:
The way forward, out of despair, is to discern the
idols of our hearts and our culture. But that will not
be enough. The only way to free ourselves from the
destructive influence of counterfeit gods is to turn back
to the true one. The living God, who revealed himself
both at Mount Sinai and on the Cross, is the only Lord
who, if you find him, can truly fulfill you, and, if you
fail him, can truly forgive you.

July 15, 2018 12:02 AM

When I read how the first Christians were tortured so badly, put in circuses for entertaining the wealthy; people are extremely degenerate. “The Naked Archeologist” did a documentary on the Christians that survived the Roman destruction of Jerusalem; they were sent to Pompeii to be sex slaves. After about a year he said they began to prophesy of the destruction of Pompeii. It came 9 years later. It is so disturbing.

jmore
jmore
July 14, 2018 6:38 PM

Good reminder, James. The Lord will fully usher in His Kingdom with His coming, but until then we are counted as sheep for the slaughter. All but one of the disciples were brutally murdered. Are we any different? Maybe, maybe not. The Lord knows. We will definitely have victories as Jesus allows in the spiritual but the ultimate victory is in the coming from our Lord in the clouds of heaven and I think it’s important to make that distinction.

I’m reminded of a verse in Rev: And it was given unto him(the beast) to make war with the saints, and to overcome them.. Rev 13:7 (emphasis added) While we may be overcome physically in our bodies and killed it is gain to us because to be absent in the body is to be present with the Lord. 2 Cor 4:7-12 & 2 Cor 5:8.

Also the Lord says in His Word: “And they overcame him(satan) by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.” Rev 12:11

God’s Word so clearly defining how we overcome. By the atoning Blood of our Lord which is over our lives and sin and by the truth of our testimony in Jesus Christ. Our obedience being complete when we love not our lives unto death. We overcome through Jesus Christ, period. Wow. Lord give us the faith to be called home in a manner fitting of your welcoming words, “Good and faithful servant.”

Blessings

Lydia Hodge
July 15, 2018 4:45 PM

Jmore,
Was it you that had the friend who had the dream about the tallest building in Chicago? If so I would like to hear about it.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
July 14, 2018 4:25 PM

I can confirm this vision since about two nights ago, I, for some reason, dreamed that a sack opened in my house and about four small, colorful, and fast moving snakes slithered out too fast to catch. I understood it represented demons, but in Christ’s name, I am hardened for the battle.

Heather
Heather
July 15, 2018 11:22 PM

It’s amazing how God uses metaphors and parables to explain things to us. I’ve often wondered why God chose to force labor pain upon Eve when she committed sin. I mean, come on! It’s so different from Adam’s punishment and so horrible that all women have to go through hell on Earth because of grandma Eve. Lately, I’ve come to understand and am profoundly in awe. By giving all women this experience, God shows us what is now coming upon the Earth. Because of Eve’s (and Adam’s) sin, the whole world will now go through labor pain until a new world is birthed at the end! Women who have given birth, and people who have witnessed birth, don’t need this explained to them. If a doctor walked in while I was in early labor and said, “the time of pain has passed and you are about to feel wonderful until this baby comes out” I would laugh out loud! Same with the false prophets. It’s going to hurt more, and faster, until we are delivered and then it will be inexplicably glorious!!!

Christine Beadsworth
July 15, 2018 12:02 PM

Interesting about the bucket of snakes. I was under severe attack last year and the Lord brought me to information which described how the ancient Greeks on their war ships would catapult baskets of snakes onto enemy ships to cause chaos and then they would easily board the ships and take them over. The Lord showed me two specific snakes that had been launched at me. The Greeks emphasised mental acuity, whereas the Hebrews focused on the spirit. So a bucket of Greek snakes speaks of demonic attack on the mind and the soul. Praise God we will tread apon serpents and scorpions!

July 14, 2018 3:25 PM

Hananiahs are everywhere. Yesterday I talked to a friend of mine concerning a dream he had. In short, persecution is coming. In his dream Christians were not ready for it, for the terrible abuse. I Told him persecution is already here. Wearing a MAGA hat can get you killed. Yup, doom and gloom is coming.

Elizabeth Marie
July 14, 2018 5:24 PM

Yes, the LORD has shown me also that persecution will be coming and will be increasing. Very few really understand what lies ahead and how bad it will get, that is why is leading some to safe zones/havens. Here is a message I received on June 26th, 2018 concerning the persecution:

July 15, 2018 3:31 PM
The Coming Persecution Dream, July 13, 2018 In this dream I see persecution coming to the Church. Exactly when this happens is not revealed. However, I know of others who have had the same type of dream but without some of the details I am seeing from the Lord. The setting is that I am in a large white house. The house is made of wood, has three floors and an attic. Then I see a group of other believers besides myself in this house. Our activities is simply we are sitting around talking but for the most part I am not talking at all…. just observing the events. The people, other Christians, for the most part are dressed in black from head to toe. I look out a picture window to my right and I see a large group of people who’s intent it is to persecute Christians to the point of throwing things at them to cause bodily harm. However, they could care less if anyone is killed. So then I move to my right by myself across the second floor looking for an escape….. there is no escape from the second floor. I move around to other places in the house but the all the doors and windows are shut and can’t be opened. My spirit begins grieve as I notice my fellow believers are not ready for any type of persecution. They are happy-go-lucky about their lives and everyone one of them is not ready for even the mildest form of persecution. These wicked people I see have softball size rocks in their hands getting ready to throw at the house and at us. When it comes to the attention of my fellow friends of the upcoming persecution they realize there is not escape from the… Read more »
July 14, 2018 11:47 PM

Thank you, Elizabeth. I went to your sight and read it. It was accurate. I asked my friend to email me his dream about persecution. He said he would, but hasn’t yet. I wanted to examine it more thoroughly because he had some interesting occurrences in the dream that puzzled me. It was difficult to hear it all on the cell phone. While Obama was in office, there were several dreams I had of being told to go underground. We are hoping to make arrangements.

In a dream some years ago of persecution, I saw Christians being so horribly abused. I was sick from what I saw. I heard the Father say something like this: “Pestilence will now come because of how they treated my people.” Elizabeth, what I saw and heard done to His people, it was horrible.

You are doing right by sounding the alarm. I went to church tonight and the message was to get prepared for persecution.

Elizabeth Marie
July 15, 2018 7:19 AM

wow, that seems like a confirmation that the LORD was giving you!

July 15, 2018 9:02 AM

Yes, we are texting and talking about this again this morning. She says we will have to be there for each other. We are doing extra measures, Elizabeth. We see and know what is coming.

Something I learned on my own research is that the Germans started killing their own first, and then expanded it to include anyone who was against their totalitarian ideologies. What surprised me was the destruction of those socialists and communists. This gives us a picture of the antichrist, as well.

Susan
July 14, 2018 7:34 PM

With all due respect, there is a vast difference between persecution for being a believer in THE King of kings, and persecution for being a follower of a vile, pagan leader. Shabbat shalom!

July 14, 2018 11:16 PM

Some wearing a MAGA hat or shirt ARE Christians. America has had pagan presidents since its founding.

Ann
Ann
July 14, 2018 3:21 PM

Amen, Brother James. Thank you for the confirmations as stated here in Z3NEWS today. We are so blessed to know & be known.

KRR
KRR
July 15, 2018 10:43 AM

Had a similar dream a couple of nights ago. While traveling down a road, I saw two giant snakes about the size of dinosaurs which covered the field adjacent to the road they were inhabiting. They were black on their back and white on their underbelly and I noticed a black forked tongue flickering from their mouths. I knew that they could reach over the road if they wanted but I had perfect peace that I was being protected as I was praying in the Spirit as I was traveling down the road. Once I was safely out of the area, I began warning others of their presence on the road.

David Lockett
July 14, 2018 4:26 PM

Since the word of God says in Daniel 70 weeks determined on thy people referring to Israel where was the church for 483 yrs leaving 7 years left, no where if 3.5 for church must go thru that then it replacement theology what about Luke 21:35-36 beside majority of Christians if we must go thru 3.5 over 90 % will not live to see that many yrs, we didn’t replace Israel and Jews!! I not into debate on pre, mid or post everyone is entitled to their beliefs but it not about escaping so get that out ur head if u die during 3.5 u escape anyway trust u will want to die