I Am Going to Bring America to Its’ Knees

trillionIn a word given to me on a Sunday morning 11-11-2007 I heard the Lord say, “I am going to bring America to its’ knees”.

I understood and now believe it will be done by currency devaluation and destruction due to amassing excessive debt and an unwillingness to live within or even below our means.

This currency disembowelment will impoverish many believers and it will lay waste what we have believed are savings and retirement. Being broke is going to come and live with us. The false pride of American insulation from all of the rest of the world will disappear.

Austerity is the word we will hear for ourselves as we roll forward in time.

Because we hold and follow after a failed currency we will suffer the effects of it’s coming insolvency. I believe God is challenging to us to walk out on the waves, to prepare ourselves as Joseph for the times of lean, to live as Noah preparing for the flood we will soon encounter and will need to endure for years to come.

I believe God has provided means for escape, He has provided wisdom beyond the traditional ways of man but it will require faith to get out of the boat and walk on the water.

What has and will come to pass with greater clarity is that true money is gold and silver.

To say God will provide is true but, we must act on His leading. The Lord commends us by our actions. The ancients were commended for what they did in faith, not for just having faith.

The Lord calls wealth gold and silver. He also reminds us it’s His. I believe we should follow His word in this and take unto ourselves gold and silver and leave behind what He is in the process of brining down through the sin of men.

May God grant us insight and strength to walk this road by faith.

On 11-12-2010, the Lord spoke this word to me:

captivity“Captivity awaits on the other side of this currency war. Sure defeat is coming to your country in the fight to the bottom of affordability and devaluation of debts. When the strength once held is routed, sure captivity and oppression will roll in like the tide of the seas.”

“A rising flood of need and a rising flood of control placed on top will be what collapse delivers to your door. To be in need for the basic elements of life is to be sworn delegates to the captors chains.”

“Come out!”

Truly nothing is gained in debasement or appreciation. All is folly in light of the Kingdom of our God and our Father, owner of all things.

Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “Two pounds of wheat for a day’s wages, and six pounds of barley for a day’s wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!” (Revelation 6:6)

Whoever has ears, let them hear. “If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity they will go. If anyone is to be killed[c] with the sword, with the sword they will be killed.” (Revelation 13:9)

And if they ask you, “Where shall we go?” tell them, This is what the LORD says: “Those destined for death, to death; those for the sword, to the sword; those for starvation, to starvation; those for captivity, to captivity.” (Jeremiah 15:2)

Author: David Rowe

David Rowe works as a carpenter, a songwriter, and audio engineer. He is also building a homestead. The Lord began speaking to him in 2005 regarding a global economic collapse. He believes he is only a messenger seeking to be obedient, to live a crucified life, and to know the power of the Lord’s resurrection.

Kathy Culver
September 21, 2015 11:05 PM

Have been blessed by so much wisdom, thanks everyone! You seem like a God given family!
JOLIE, your word to me about Jesus does say GO a lot , turned out to be His word for me.
Was able by HIS Spirit to talk to a couple of people about the Lord and things to come.. wish I could
tell you how miraculous it was at my High School Reunion. Thanks, and there were no earthquakes from
my city to the city of my school!! Not really expecting action until 25th.. Pope visit , 28th etc.?
The Bridal Party is gathering ! Love to all KC

Debra Walker
September 19, 2015 8:00 PM

My raised beds for gardening are all set, and I add to my compost pile just about daily. But God’s Word tells us not to plant or harvest crops in this Hebrew year of Jubilee. I think that’s why so many of us were told to store food for one year plus, so we can get by until our first planting in the fall of 2016 yields food. Leviticus 25:11-12 “11 The fiftieth year shall be a jubilee for you; do not sow and do not reap what grows of itself or harvest the untended vines. 12 For it is a jubilee and is to be holy for you; eat only what is taken directly from the fields.” My understanding is that we are not to plant, and not to harvest crops for profit, but only to feed our own family from what grows by itself, springing up from the leftovers in the field. In my case, I have not previously had a vegetable garden at this house, so there is nothing that grows by itself. I have chosen to wait another year before planting.

Lynne
Lynne
September 19, 2015 1:13 PM

For everyone who is planning on starting a garden, essential watching on youtube is Back to Eden with Paul Gautschi. This man loves God and he has learned the best way to garden. It involves no digging, no fertilizers, no watering (although a little needed first year I found!). He believes this is God providing for us all in the end days. If any of you have seeds and have never gardened…start now! You might not get it right first time! For those who only have containers, to avoid the pain of constant watering, have an automatic watering system…a length of jute string – one end pushed down into the container, the other end in a bottle of water simply standing next to container. Or simply upend a bottle of water into the soil and it will soak out gradually. I’m working on this theory that God has amazing love for us and so made things easy so that we could ‘get it’! When things start getting hard it’s probably man messing things up!

Neal
Neal
September 19, 2015 10:52 AM

Be practicing now what you will have to be doing in the near future. I have given a Preparedness Seminar on you tube where I cover a lot of ground in 50 minutes on what you will need to know to be prepared for what is to come. The link to the notes I give are pretty extensive and will direct you to books and websites on the internet that are very exhaustive and detailed. But if you only watched the seminar and applied what you learned there, you will be well equipped to ride out the storm. But, take immediate action because time is short!!!!!!! The link is given below and the title on you tube if the link does not work for you. Take action, gather, store up and guard as a reserve so you and others may not perish (Genesis 41:34-36). God’s haste to all.
Preparedness Seminar (Neal Mattison)

Kristina
Kristina
September 19, 2015 9:29 AM

I am so grateful our Lord Jesus brought me to this site. Thank you James for creating this forum. I pray often for each of you that Father God bless & protect you. Thank you for sharing the insights and wisdom that the Holy Spirit imparted. My husband & I now live in New England and our family are all in the southwest. It’s so comforting to have brothers and sisters in Christ around the world that are preparing like we are to fulfill what Christ chose us for in the days ahead for His awesome harvest. No one person can know it all & every time I open this site, I learn & grow. I can’t wait to meet you all in heaven one day!

Josey Wales
Josey Wales
September 19, 2015 7:59 AM

The guy that started shtfplan.com survived Bosnia / Serbia for a year … and tells you who will survive here WHEN it hits … and who won’t. It won’t be people in So Cal with some sprouts. To even IMAGINE surviving poo hitting fan in So Cal …. WOW !! Think Rodney King riots on steroids but for 6 months to maybe a year. You’ld HAVE to, 1. Industrial fire proof your home. 2. Have minimum 7 but preferably 12 patriots there, all armed and stocked. 3. A supply of water. 4. God on your side. Some kind(s) of body armor, gas masks and night vision. Sprouts are good … but evil vicious desperate GANGS will attack you. Three small families each with silver and a plan, ( for when the dust settles, ) COULD survive Caligeddon. Get FAZ “after” silver. They can’t “cyber attack” silver. All stocks “could” be erased … as a final way of ripping us off.

Bryan Grey
September 19, 2015 1:45 AM

Great comments above to everyone, May I add: so far I have not been sick since moving to home grown food during 2015 and avoiding man-made stuff as much as possible . No runny nose, no coughing, no winter flu (its spring here in Australia), no ear ache, no sore throat etc. In terms of home gardening I tell people “just begin”. Find someone who knows what they are doing and if they have the passion they will only be too keen to help you. I have been studying horticulture part time and have found this the best way to learn. But I have also been inviting Jesus into my gardening and asking him specific questions. He teaches me through failure as well as success. The most important topics to get a handle on are 1) pests and diseases and natural preventative measures, 2) media, which is another name for soil, 3) plant nutrition. I got started by getting a trailer load of organic compost for $100 and putting it in raised garden beds and buying seedlings from a shop (prefer organic heirloom). Over the years I have learnt a heap more by doing and talking to others, and am now setting up aquaponics for a source of protein from fish. The water issue is a big one and its only going to get worse. Enquiring of the Lord is needed more than ever as he knows the future.

Steven Carriere
September 19, 2015 12:57 AM

P.S I also picked up a bit of Faz about a month ago at the 10$ low and seem to be doing really good on that too. Thanks for the advice.

Jeff
Jeff
September 19, 2015 12:19 AM

” Like the herbs He created to heal you”……… God said….. I give you the trees and herbs to heal you. Most Christians are oblivious to this scripture and instead choose man’s chemo that destroys the beautifully created immune system God designed to fight diseases ……… Most people don’t know that many of man’s treatments for cancer are derived from plants, herbs and trees. Then they mess with them (formula) so they can charge sick people exorbitant amounts to use God’s gift….. God created a perfect world where everything is there for man’s use……..

Jeff
Jeff
September 18, 2015 10:28 PM

Forget paying the loan off and buy silver. Buy as much as you can. In a very short time you can pay off the loan with only a partial amount of silver. In the 70’s one could buy a house with a bag of 90% silver coins (the pre ’64 ones). In Germany a guy bought the whole block including the restaurant he worked at for 1 gold coin. It will be worse (better) than that going forward…… I have a garden formula that will allow growing on asphalt. Build your planters and fill with a sawdust sand mixture. Or whatever planting mix, soil you find. Then look up Mettlieder. This guy perfected a plant nutrient formula that out produces anything. He has gone around the world preaching his technique to feed the world. It truly is astounding…….. You can grow a lot on a small area. You can grow lots of vegetables in the winter (lettuce spinach, potatoes, onions, broccoli, ect). I have personally used his mixture and shared with friends that are astounded. It’s inexpensive and allows you to grow in barren soil…… One last idea….. Everyone should get seeds for sprouting. You can sprout in your house needing no garden and the simple fact is those sprouts have 10x the benefit after sprouting. God created these to benefit man. It really is amazing the change in nutrition just by sprouting and exposing them to the sun. Another miracle of God I believe……. Like the herbs He created to heal you, but that’s another story.

Linda Clay
September 18, 2015 10:48 PM

Thank you, Jeff. . . I forgot about sprouting. It would be a way to add “fresh veggies” to a stir fry, even in the middle of the winter.