Bride of Christ now being cleansed, purified, and made ready to walk in His Fullness!

God recently took me through a process of refinement and purging where it seemed a fire had consumed everything in my life. It was as though everything “died” within me, including a particular covenant God had made with me decades ago.  Excruciating pain filled my heart as I knelt before Him, placed my life on the altar, and gave Him permission to take everything from me. In the early morning hours of October 7, 2017, as I cried out to God in my struggle to understand, He said, “The sign of Jonah and myrrh.”

I had no understanding of what He was referring to, so I prayed all the more earnestly. It was after three days that God breathed new life into my situation, and yet I still had no clear understanding of the work which He was doing.  So I continued to pray and seek Him as this stirred greatly within my spirit. Days passed, and the Holy Spirit began to give further understanding.

The Sign of Jonah (or Jonas as sometimes referred to in scripture) was referenced by Jesus when the Pharisees and Sadducees demanded a sign as proof of who he said he was.  Jesus rebuked them, saying they were a wicked and adulterous generation, and that only the sign of the prophet Jonah would be given them.  As Jonah was in the belly of the great fish three days and three nights, so would our Lord Jesus be buried and spend three days and three nights in the belly of the earth.

Next, the Lord began to reveal the significance and purposes of “the sign of myrrh.”

After the death of Jesus, his body was anointed with myrrh and aloes before being placed in the tomb.

The account of Esther pointed to the death of our Lord Jesus.  She assumed the “position of death” by saying, “if I perish, I perish.”  Then for three days and three nights, she and all of Israel fasted and prayed to God for their deliverance.  Esther had been anointed with myrrh for six whole months in her purification process prior to being brought before the king!

Myrrh was also used in the anointing oil for the tabernacle, and poured upon all objects and the priests who ministered within it!

Primary uses for myrrh include: perfume; anointing oil; purification; and embalming.

God is revealing that we must all come to the point of complete faith and total surrender to Him. We must allow the Lord to lead us to our own “garden” to die to everything that is of our flesh (see ‘The Garden and The Agony’).  In this process, He will anoint us with myrrh, the bitterness and embalming, if you will, so that we can also be anointed and purified in preparation to receive His fullness, His glory, and the ‘Power of His Love!’

Note from Z3 News Contributor Diana Pulliam:

It’s interesting William’s “death” experience lasted 3 days before life was breathed back into it. When inquiring of the Lord about what was happening, he was told “The Sign of Jonah and myrrh.”

The Lord told me on November 10th, “Each of Mine will go through the Garden.”

I believe what is being shown here is, just as Jesus was led to the Garden of Gethsemane to completely surrender his WILL to the Father, so must the Bride of Christ allow herself to be led to her own Garden. So, we must surrender our WILL, with all the earthly desires of our flesh, to a spiritual crucifixion.

Just as the body of Jesus was anointed with myrrh for cleansing, purification, and in preparation to be brought before the Father; so does myrrh symbolize the purification process of the Bride as she dies to self. She will be cleansed and purified in preparation of her ultimate union with the Bridegroom.

As Jesus was buried in darkness for three days and three nights, I believe the Lord is showing His Bride, after allowing her flesh to be crucified during her garden experience, will also be “hidden away” for such a time.

During this “hidden away” time, she will be cleansed, purified, and made ready to walk in His Fullness!

In closing, I’d like to quote from an excerpt from ‘Power of His Love!’

“The next time I will display My power, it will be to “raise” the Body of Christ, to prepare Her to be joined with the Risen Son!”

I believe just as His Perfect Love literally exploded life into the cells of His Son in the tomb, soon every cell in our bodies will awaken and explode with His Life!

The last time God poured out His Perfect love, He raised His Son! This time, He is going to raise up the very Body of Christ, the Bride!!!

To Be Continued…

God willing, ‘From Eden to Gethsemane’ will be posted within the next few days.

Scripture References:

John 19:38-40, “…And Nicodemus, who at first came to Jesus by night, also came, bringing a mixture of myrrh and aloes, about a hundred pounds. Then they took the body of Jesus, and bound it in strips of linen with the spices, as the custom of the Jews is to bury.

Matt. 12:39-40, “But he answered them and said to them, An evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonah: For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.”

Luke 11:29-30, “…For as Jonah was a sign unto the Ninevites, so shall also the Son of man be to this generation.”

Romans 8:17, “…if we are to share His glory, we must also share His suffering.”

Ephesians 1:23, “…the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him…”
Galatians 5:24, “Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.”

Esther 2:9, 12, “And the maiden pleased him, and she obtained kindness of him; and he speedily gave her the things for purification… Now when every maid’s turn was come to go in to King Ahasuerus, after that she had been twelve months, according to the manner of the women, (for so were the days of their purifications accomplished, to wit, six months with oil of myrrh, and six months with sweet odors, and with other things for the purifying of the women;)”

Matt. 2:11, “And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, frankincense, and myrrh.”

Rev. 1:6, “And has made us kings and priests unto His God and Father…”

Author: William Thompson

William Thompson first heard the audible voice of God speak to him in May, 1986, while intoxicated. Being raised an atheist, this was quit shocking. After hearing Him speak, he was given a glimpse of the Lord seated gloriously upon the very Throne of the Heavenlies. After receiving the gift of His only begotten Son as Savior and Lord in June, 1986, and the baptism of the Holy Spirit February 22, 1987, the Lord told William he was called to be His prophet of rebuke and judgment. Shortly thereafter, the words, dreams, and visions began. He’s lived for Him since that time, declaring the Lord to be his whole life and love.

Judithann
Judithann
November 29, 2017 6:55 PM

Ohhhh, wow! Confirmation! I too have been going through purification. The Lord has been showing me, 3 Days and crossing the Jordan to the promise land. The Lord led me to read about about Esther 3-Day fast to be delivered from the spirit of Haman, the spies Joshua sent into Jericho spent 3 days hidden while their persecuters were gone, Israel waited 3 days and consecrated themselves before crossing the Jordan….
Stripping off the flesh, so the Glory of God will Shine
Esther 4:14, 16
Joshua 2:16
Joshua 3:2,5,8,10
Isaiah 60:1-7

Judithann
Judithann
November 29, 2017 6:57 PM

Amazing how the Lord is showing us different aspects of one message!

Mandeep Narang
November 30, 2017 1:40 AM

Dear bro in CHRIST, Br Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj will be preaching in Ohio from 1st-3rd December, kindly let us know the word that God releases for America there tomorrow. Also he will be on Br Jim Bakker Show live on 4th. If anyone is in Ohio region, kindly do attend those meetings.

Richard
Richard
November 30, 2017 10:58 AM

Mandeep – thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. I didn’t know he was coming here, and live 20 minutes away. My seats are now reserved.
Thanks again, Richard

Mandeep Narang
December 2, 2017 12:02 AM

Dear brother kindly do update us with what the Lord reveals to the precious Prophet of God.God bless you

Mandeep Narang
December 5, 2017 1:37 AM

Dear bro any prophecies that Br Sadhu spoke regarding America or Israel?God bless you

Diana
Diana
December 6, 2017 8:25 PM

Brother Mandeep,
My deepest Thank you for your alerting all of Sadhu Selvarajs itinerary in Ohio and at Jim Bakkers in Mo. Because of you I was made aware and attended Jim Bakkers on Monday.Thank you, I otherwise would not have known.
It was a very powerful meeting.If you would like info and updated on this I am more than happy to share.Jesus showed up:) An Angel, and the word was powerful.Sadhu and Jim have agreed to hold hands as in each airing the others broadcasts…more on that…
Sadhu is such a special person,Prophet and truly a friend of God.They taped the show live and have it made it available…also it will be airing on Jims show in a week if I am correct…Thank you again Mandeep,I was truly honored by being able to attend.

Mandeep Narang
December 7, 2017 12:10 AM

All glory to Lord JESUS CHRIST dear Sister.I have done nothing. This is Gods’ love for you. I am so happy for all those who could make it to the meetings. Kindly do share or mail me the prophecies shared by dear Prophet of God. He is like modern day Enoch and Moses caliber by God’s grace. I will be honored if you share the prophetic insights regarding America and Israel if any the Prophet shared.

Diana
Diana
December 7, 2017 1:28 AM

Brother Mandeep,
Yes ,I will be glad to share everything I can remember from the service Monday…
It would be too long in text form…
Please reply to my email and I will send you all I remember….blessings again,
Di2christ@yahoo.com

Brian E
Brian E
November 30, 2017 11:51 AM

I’d Welcome All My Prodigal Sons

The heart of man it can be a most devious thing
From which all that is undesirable always do spring
The servant became unkind, a swell of pride filled humankind
Away, away they turned their back on the Mastermind.

Come back, come back for I’ve prepared a wine so fine
A banquet of succulent foods in order for you to dine
Come back to Me, Yahuah, the Creator of endless charms
I’d welcome all my prodigal sons with wide open arms.

Earth could have remained a paradise for one and all
But choosing the deception it started the downfall
Now man pursued his own game, now a prisoner of his shame
Yet in Their image was he which he will one day reclaim.

Come back, come back for I’ve prepared a wine so fine
A banquet of succulent foods in order for you to dine
Come back to Me, Yahuah, the Creator of endless charms
I’d welcome all my prodigal sons with wide open arms.

Happy the day when you finally see your blindness
You’ll be surprised how far you can go with kindness
For now I must remain content and prepare a special blend
For there will be such rejoicing when you finally do amend.

Come back, come back for I’ve prepared a wine so fine
A banquet of succulent foods in order for you to dine
Come back to Me, Yahuah, the Creator of endless charms
I’d welcome all my prodigal sons with wide open arms.

Do come back my prodigal sons
Please do come back
Do come back my prodigal sons
Please, please do come back!

Anton Keyter
Anton Keyter
November 30, 2017 2:35 AM
Oh WAOW! For those of us that have been in this “death” for longer than 3 days(literally). Take courage! Sometimes 3 years = 3 days, you should be done very soon 🙂 . It is just amazing to see Jesus’s warriors and the “times” all focusing on this point in time – December 2017. For many other in this world life is just dandy. Market highs like never seen. QE is amazing. We know the time of testing for the WORLD is here. Take NOTE Saints: Your testing is not ordained for this time now is the harvest, some of us will fall away(In such peace) , you know who you are you’ve been prepared(a grateful thank you!).. For all the Warriors of Jesus, your time is at hand, in life and in death. Make ready the joy of the LORD, this is your greatest weapon! The enemy knows we’re here and ready. I’m not just referring to the enemy in the spiritual realm(powers of the air). I’m also referring to the enemy’s children(soldiers), they are actively sending each other messages. I found the following theme being actively communicated. 1. Their enemies(warriors of Jesus – us) are ready and the battle is now. 2. They should not fight us as individuals. They must form alliances and then attack us. 3. Their enemies(us) want to destroy the world as they know it. (Ya bet ya, by the Grace of YHWH we will spread HIS LOVE!) Satan lied to them, and they are scared. In this “war” I know that Jesus would help us turn some of the enemy’s soldiers to the Kingdom of Jesus. Amen. Man my stomach is turning with JOY…this is the time we’ve been waiting for. We all have our places. I recon many financial warriors are reading… Read more »
Christine Beadsworth
December 1, 2017 1:16 AM

The symbolism of a time of myrrh is very powerful. People have associated it with weeping and loss and mourning because it is used to anoint dead bodies, but, amazingly enough, myrrh is also referred to as the oil of joy and Jewish Brides are anointed with it on their wedding day. So the Bride of Christ being anointed with myrrh is very significant. It means we are in the morning watch (when the Bride took her mikvah or ritual cleansing bath) and the wedding day is here.

Chemically, myrrh kills bacteria and myrrh was also use don the battlefield in ancient times to attend to wounds so they would not get infected.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
November 30, 2017 6:56 AM

It’s seems Hebrews 12:27-29 addresses this head on. I especially appreciate the wording in The Message for this passage. Before there can be an awakening there must be a cleansing of the church removing all the clutter. As Tozer states, what we think about God is the most important thing about us. Our God is a consuming fire. He is consuming all that is in us that is not of him. Then he can empower us for the last great harvest.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
November 30, 2017 8:04 PM

Dear Michael, it concerns me that you are using The Message translation. One of the most well-known verses Eugene Peterson translated was from The Lord’s Prayer where he translated, “on earth as it is in heaven” to “as above, so below”. This is a direct chant used in the occult. “All systems of magic are claimed to function by this formula. “‘That which is above is the same as that which is below’ . . . The universe is the same as God, God is the same as man”. https://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/blog/?p=10403
Please pray about and do some research, this is one of the areas that I believe satan has deceived many in the church.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
December 1, 2017 8:44 PM

Hi Lynnne I greatly appreciate your concern and conviction as a sister in the Lord. There’s something I do almost every night when it’s clear. I look up at the stars above and glorify God knowing that he’s the one that holds it all together both in the heavens and the earth or above as below. Just because the occult uses that terminology doesn’t mean it has to be robbed from me as a believer just as the homosexual community uses the rainbow. Does that mean I can’t admire and respect the rainbow that is my Father’s..?? Absolutely not! So as much as I respect your response I can recognize that the true and living God is above all else and myself and the earth is most definitely below. Blessings!

G. Wylie
G. Wylie
December 4, 2017 8:26 AM
I just had a dream last night where I was in an FBI meeting near the top floor of a building facing a wooded area. The person leading the meeting suddenly and by force (weapons) tried to get all 7 of us to be on his side in a revolt. To my left sat a long time friend of mine whom I worked with at a large Middle East Oil company back in 1997. We were all dressed upscale business casual with starched white dress shirts and khaki pants. My friend had a smirk on his face as he said NO and pushed a button to a wire under his chest to start recording. I had to make a decision – risk dying right there and leaving my wife and two sons behind, or also saying NO. I decided NO in my mind, but did not say anything. The leader then said he was going for coffee in the building and all the YES people followed him. I stayed and fell asleep. When I awoke, I looked around and the 3 NO people were naked and bound by hand and feet but were in positions on all fours. My friend had a smirk on his face like he knew he was safe. I then heard a shout of “FBI” and fell onto the floor to be in the all fours position only with my clothes on. The FBI team then rushed in and arrested me. When I awoke, I felt like God gave me the interpretation to the dream. It was not to be lukewarm for him when having my life put at risk for being a Christian. The rebellion leader was satanically trying to get people to deny Christ if they wanted to live. My mind immediately recalled Jews… Read more »
G. Wylie
G. Wylie
December 4, 2017 1:24 PM

Sorry for the typo…the choice was Yes or face death.

Judith D
Judith D
November 30, 2017 6:20 PM

On 3/16/17, I recorded in my journal the following word from the Lord: He said, We must go through our “Gethsemane” to prepare for what lies ahead. Matt. 26:36-37. I also will share in another post a dream the Lord gave me several years ago about the preparation of his Bride. It is a confirmation of everything spoken here. So grateful for everyone’s post..it gives us a clear picture of what God is saying to His bride.

Rebecca Bonnell
November 30, 2017 8:12 AM

Very Good Dear William and Looking forward to reading the next part…This Spoke Volumes to me…! GOD Bless You X

Sandra
Sandra
November 29, 2017 7:25 PM

Do you think this is the same time as the 3 days of Darkness?

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
November 30, 2017 6:26 PM

Sandra,
Although we are crucified in Christ and die daily, I feel the Lord is showing there will come a time when, “Each of Mine will go through the Garden.” This will be a time when we completely empty ourselves, surrendering ALL our will – everything to Him. I believe this will be right before the “3 days of Darkness.” Each of us as part of the Bride of Jesus will then be hidden away for a brief time as we are transformed and filled with His Glory. We will then be sent forth to walk in all His Fullness for a short period.

Until this time, as 2 Corinthians 3:18 says, as we surrender more and more of our will to His, “we are changed into the same image from glory to glory…” I like to think of it as the rain beginning as a sprinkle, then a steady rain, and finally a downpour…
Blessings to you, Sandra!

Sandra
Sandra
December 1, 2017 12:38 AM

Thanks for the reply Diana 🙂

Julie
December 4, 2017 6:54 AM

How do you know when this time of entering the garden etc. is to take place?

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
November 30, 2017 4:17 AM

Phew!!!!! I really thought you meant a whole ‘nother year!!!