Brian Carn: “After 2016 This Nation Will Never Quite Be The Same”

brian_carn_speaking
In December 2015, prophetic minister Brian Carn delivered the following word from God. The transcript is shown below with the 4-minute video at the bottom of this post.

A new nation is forming before America. A new historical culture will be created. The compromise of the Constitution has begun,” says the Lord. “I will show you the light of liberty and how it burned bright, but now that light is fading, and you will eventually be the light that shall replace the light of the Lady Liberty,” says the Lord.

“A new historic change will be created as a classified course of action shall be found in America. This nation after next year (2016) will never quite be the same. For even so, they will try to restore what happens by the year of 2024 to America, and try to rekindle old memories from long ago, but it shall never be the same, nor will it ever quite be the same. For in these next eight years, major tribulations will come and certain places deemed safe, now will not be safe as time evolves. Thus the move and the mandate to move will be in the mind,” says the Lord.

“A new cultural class of people will form a different America, a new America. And it will be so, that even those of different races and ethnic groups will be more popular in the census than white European Americans.”

“The old America is fading as a new nation takes root, and a certain Presidential candidate is trying so hard to hold on because even he knows that if he loses, what he knew in America will be lost.”

“That is what is coming, sayeth the Lord. And this nation will never be the same, for in this next decade, everything will change. Everything must change. And great wisdom will be known as technology advances before the dawn of its destiny, and so it shall come that men and women will no longer be afraid because of major changes coming to the medical science. And they will say, ‘I can buy a body part,” or “I can purchase this that was artificially created in a lab”. They will say, “Donor cards are a something of the past”. For a new medical breakthrough will begin in this century, which will allow humans to live much longer in the earth than in previous decades and even centuries. So shall it be as longevity reveals greater wisdom in the time,” says the Lord.

In the weeks to come, the news will say, “Suicide bomber stopped”.

A major military ship intervention will begin or a military ship will be on the news.

A new supercar will be introduced to the market.

An attack will be attempted, or threaten a Presidential candidate.

July 2016 will infuriate many Americans and by November some will say, “I am leaving America.”

A major, major problem with an electric and gas company will be in effect, a company like Georgia Power, by next year.

The spirit of death will loom the White House. This could be a near death encounter for a President, an ex-President, or a Presidential candidate.

New York City will eventually deal with a new terrorist attack. This will re-open an old wound from the days of 9/11 and many are going to flee into Toronto, Ontario.

There will be a people that will operate in an unusual power. There will be a people that will walk in a room and demons will tremble. There will be a people that cancer will die when it sees your shadow. There will be a people that will shift the economy of America, and you will see My glory zeal.”

© 2016, James Bailey. All rights reserved.

Jake
Jake
November 8, 2016 2:11 pm

Can someone explain the difference between a false prophet and a true prophet of God? In school I learned how to answer true or false questions on a test, but it seems there’s so much ambiguity when it comes to the body of Christ dealing with, understanding, or even walking in truth…even though the “Spirit of truth” is with us. Why, are we warned by the word of God that in the last days there would be “MANY” false prophets BUT we are soooo…cautious and fearful to uphold even defend the word of God? I can be told about sin and other things supported by the word but when it comes to discussing the possibility…even remotely possibility that some man or woman might be a “false prophet” we have to tread ever so lightly even with concrete evidence that people are being deceived by the false prophesys and predictions? Why aren’t we more discerning and fearful when it comes to declaring who the true prophets are?

Jen
Jen
March 2, 2016 3:36 pm

I too am struggling in my spirit with the reading of this, so it is interesting to read that others are also. When I read Scripture I can hear the voice of God, when I read the Book of Mormon, I do not. Jesus Christ is the Word. In the beginning was the Word, not in the beginning was video. Read the written word to discern not listen. Perhaps this will help some who feel conflicted reading this. We aslo need to make sure we are not having itching ears, either wanting Obama to be the last to move this scenario along quicker, or wanting a new president, in hopes to self preserve. We must lose our presuppositions when discerning.

tammy
tammy
March 3, 2016 10:22 am

I have a check in my spirit about Carn and always have and then I see so many others that feel the same. Thank you for each being brave enough to post your thoughts.

brian
brian
March 23, 2016 5:21 pm

So do I Tammy along with Kim clement. I seem to recall that all of the prophets of the bible spent half their time in sackcloth.

Brad
Brad
March 2, 2016 3:35 pm

Katie,
Thanks for sharing……I’ve seen all I need to see.

Katie
Katie
March 2, 2016 3:57 pm

Yep! Take care.

Mark B
Mark B
March 2, 2016 7:58 pm

Thanks I have been praying about this after my post earlier, then came back and saw your links. I believe this was an answer to my prayer. I think everyone should check it out as most of the specific events mentioned that would happen in 2015 did not. Also he mentioned “there will be a health scare on the pope. He’ll be fine and will be around for many [… didn’t say]”. Says he was warned the next pope is very dark, not good. Also Bush Sr’s health will get worse and he will “get out of here”. George P Bush will rise to power (Jeb’s son). Maybe this is still to come. Many other things too. Let God be true and every man a liar. In the video mentioned above in the comments of his visit on Benny Hinn, he said if he has a dream, the results are 50/50. Could be what he ate last night. But when he has a vision, which he did for what is mentioned on that show, “you can bet your life on it”. Please view these for yourself.

David
David
March 2, 2016 7:42 pm

thanks Katie. Their all that way. It seems when they hear a voice its always The Lord. The devil speaks to prophetic voices also but you never hear them saying the devil told me this but the Lord said this. Discern the spirits to see if they are from God. 1John 4:1 They cant discern who is speaking to them and neither can the people who follow them.

Lynne
Lynne
January 25, 2017 7:51 pm

All I’m going to say is , in the Bible days there was only a few prophets mentioned the whole 4000 thousand years and now it seems that almost everyone calls themselves a prophet. I think that a true prophet is rare in any day .

Melissa
Melissa
December 1, 2016 12:09 pm

To anyone who is confused about whether he is false or not…the fact that you are questioning him indicates its not a good sign. I would stay away from so-called prophets and learn the word for yourself. These days people can NOT be trusted. Has any of his prophecies come to pass? It gives me a side eye when he said “many will say, I am leaving the country” after the election, because that is what nearly EVERYone is going to say after EVERY election. Isn’t this the same guy who predicted hilary would win? So, thats already telling you this man is not credible…or any other person who claims to have God’s choice on elections. Again, just know the word for yourself.

Scoopie
Scoopie
August 4, 2016 2:05 am

“Certain presidential candidate trying to hold on. ..” that was most definitely Ted Cruz.

Darin H
Darin H
March 23, 2016 11:05 am

Did you disagree with Evangelist Anita Fuentes?

jean
jean
March 17, 2016 10:22 pm
I have had at least 4 dreams from the lord this year and one involves the united states I believe and thought someone on here might be interested. I am not from the united states but do consider them my friends . I dreamt that the church people were having a huge indoor yardsale, there was only one person I recoginized and they died a few years ago and did not attend any church but was a friend of mine. she had made homemade bread and I reached for a piece wondering if she had put enough yeast in it . I looked around and there were tons of tables set up with dishes on them cooking dishes,pyrex dishes ones you put in the oven like a huge surplus of cooking dishes, there was also tons of christimas papper everywhere u looked just like the dishes. everyone was very happy laughing you could see feel the happiness, The yardsale went for three days and the third day I was there bymyself at the end of the day there was one box left. so I left the building and had to get rid of the box. I went like underground like twisty dark tunnels but they were all joined almost like secret tunnels under the groung but with no mud seen but walking on narrow wooden floors, I opened the door and looked up there were rain gutters on the eves. then I seen outside a large wooden door and it was a dark fancy heavy rich looking door I opened to door on the intention of just leaving the yardsale stuff there. I seen a little girl dressed nicely sitting in a chair and a man in a three piece suit it was pinstriped and he had a gold chain… Read more »
Fat B
Fat B
March 4, 2016 5:49 am

I was thinking what the super car could be and then I remembered that William Branam said that in the last days there would be driverless cars that he saw in a vision. We can already see it going in that direction with cars and computers.

Lottie
Lottie
March 4, 2016 11:37 am

Flying cars….thus solve road n bridges budgets.

linda
March 4, 2016 9:52 pm

Like the cartoon the Jetsons. ..when I was little I watched and now all that stuff in here now …scary..We need more prayer times are getting tough.

Bob
Bob
March 4, 2016 2:38 am

From the x 22 report, seems the power went out at the same time the USA was executing cyber attacks on IS.
Hmm…???? They do not know if the events are related.