“I am breaking the chains of attacks against health and finances that have kept SO many bound.”

The Lord spoke to me yesterday very clearly regarding “health and finances” in the body of Christ. The Lord showed me MANY of God’s people have been weighed down SO much in this season by the battles in the area of health and finances.

The Lord showed me many whose heads are hung low because of the discouragement and despair over these two areas. They have battled and battled and battled, and some breakthroughs have come, but then other battles begin. The Lord showed me many who feel like they have been in a wheel like a mouse, running and running and unable to get off. Cyclical battles in the area of health and finances.

If that’s you, I feel to encourage you: stand in faith and stay positioned for a breakthrough!

Expect a miracle!

Expect a major shift to take place and the power of God to turn things completely around.

The Lord showed me MAJOR restoration is coming to bodies and MAJOR restoration is coming to finances. As I leaned into His heart, He showed me so many who have been hit in so many different ways in these two areas, they looked weary and wounded, but I then saw the Lord ROAR over those two areas and they began to violently shake. As they shook, things began to rapidly shift and began to take a completely new shape.

The Lord spoke to me “What has been, will NO LONGER be!”

His voice shook me as the declaration of His truth went forth, that what many of you have faced in your health and your finances will NO LONGER be part of your story.

The enemy has come hard against you in these two areas to steal from you, and to weary you to keep you from the inheritance that is yours, but the battle is OVER. Wait for it to manifest in the natural, because in the spirit the Lord has decreed it is DONE.

The Lord is turning the page and there is a NEW STORY upon you. The NEW STORY that is upon you is a story of miraculous healing, strength, restoration in your body and finances and INCREASE. The battles you have faced have added INCREASE to you in the restoration that God is releasing.

WATCH FOR CREATIVE MIRACLES

I had an encounter with the Lord and I was in a large room that had many, many shelves. On the shelves were huge jars filled with new body parts and organs, and other jars filled with keys. The prayers of God’s people had reached the ears of the Lord and I watched as His face was full of compassion. At the decree of the Lord, I watched as angels were sent to earth, some carrying these body parts and organs and others carrying the jars with keys of breakthrough.

The thing that struck me was these angels were riding on a HUGE wave to the earth and through the earth. They followed where the wave went and where it flowed. I could hear the decree resounding in the Spirit,

“It’s all in the name of Jesus. Jesus the healer! Jesus the healer! Jesus the healer! Jesus the Restorer! Jesus, the Glorious Lamb of God who paid it all!”

I knew these angels were flowing in the rivers of the Spirit and where it was flowing and the healings and breakthroughs that were being released in bodies were being released not through them, but in the POWER of the NAME OF JESUS!

The Lord then spoke:

“A major tidal wave of HEALING is about to crash into the body of Christ in significant ways that is going to bring about MAJOR creative miracles, divine restoration of bodies, major healings and recreation of organs and body parts and KEYS for My people to live in divine health. There are going to be greater keys of My divine wisdom to live in divine health. The enemy has been so afraid of this tidal wave of increased healing in the body of Christ that he has been coming against My people intensely, but SUDDENLY things are shifting, healing, and breaking forth. Not only will My people see a major increase in physical healing, but they will also move into momentum of breakthrough as they follow My keys of wisdom on how to steward their bodies well.”

I HEARD THE LORD SAY “FINANCES, FLOW, FLOW, FLOW”

I heard the Lord say, “FINANCES, FLOW, FLOW, FLOW” and I saw SO many in the body of Christ who have had MAJOR blockages in finances and heavy burdens. The Lord showed me there are going to be MAJOR financial miracles in this season that is going to BREAK the heaviness of financial burdens. The Lord showed me that no longer will many be crippled by the weight of financial trouble, but the Lord is bringing PROVISION for the VISION that He has given them.

Suddenly, I was taken into another room with the Lord and I saw HUGE keys that were in jars on shelves but they looked different from the keys I had seen for divine health. The Lord spoke to me “Lana, these are keys of breakthrough and financial wisdom.”

The Lord is not only unlocking a new season of financial PROVISION, but He is releasing wisdom on how to steward finances well – how to steward finances with purity, integrity and sensitivity to His Spirit.

Many heavy burdens of financial pressure, many longstanding, are being broken now and God is releasing major breakthroughs in finances but coming with the breakthrough of financial flow are BLUEPRINTS and STRATEGIES for the stewardship of the increase and ways to extend His Kingdom.

The Lord spoke to me,

“Many have carried the vision I have placed within their hearts for many years, but have come up against continual battles because of financial attack. I am now breaking these attacks and releasing financial increase to extend My Kingdom and My vision FURTHER than they could ever imagine. I am not only about to significantly PROVIDE, I am about to very clearly GUIDE My people into deeper realms of wisdom on how to steward the increase of provision to extend My Kingdom.

I am breaking the chains of attacks against health and finances that have kept SO many bound. I am breaking them by the power of My Spirit and leading them into a new day of FREEDOM and FAVOR. It’s a whole new story!”

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Andrew Doak
Andrew Doak
October 18, 2018 2:02 AM

Yes I claim these words of restoration of health and finances!! I pray for my son over the spirit of depression that he be healed, and he no more attempts suicide. I pray for my daughter who is disabled that she be restored in mind and body, I pray for the three of us that we are healed of the loss and grief from the death of my wife from brain cancer last year, and I believe for the restoration of my finances that were also taken from me in 2010 and 2011. I pray for deliverance healing and restoration in the name of Jesus who by his stripes we ARE HEALED! Andrew, NZ

Nick
Nick
October 18, 2018 3:28 AM

Amen, Andrew – I agree Lord, may it be

Andrew
Andrew
October 18, 2018 5:03 AM

Thanks Nick, we’ve agreed together believing.

David Lockett
October 18, 2018 10:39 AM

May u suddenly be restored in health and financial blessings flow for u in Jesus name!!

Anthony Treffers
October 18, 2018 3:57 AM

Have prayed, Andrew, that the LORD may restore to you and your family what was taken, in JESUS’ mighty name.

October 19, 2018 12:08 PM

Father, praying in agreement with every word of Andew’s petitions in Jesus’ name. Where two or three are gathered together in your name, LORD be in the midst of us, as we cover our brother in unity and ask for help Abba, and come quickly to Andrew’s side and answer him, in Jesus’ name. LORD I pray Psalm 13 over Andrew for his needs are dire, and his heart is shattered, in Jesus’ name.

Andrew
Andrew
October 19, 2018 11:40 PM

Thanks Carolanne! It means a lot to me. Andrew NZ.

Jay Gibson
Jay Gibson
October 19, 2018 4:20 AM

Brother Andrew, be encouraged in the Lord God our Father. Your breakthrough is near. Hold on.

M.S.
M.S.
October 19, 2018 10:15 PM

I said a prayer for your family.

Mary
Mary
October 19, 2018 12:43 AM

I agree also in Jesus’ name Let it BE!!

Anthony Treffers
October 18, 2018 1:40 AM

Thank you, Lana, for this message, not just for me who is contending with health issues and needing wisdom but for so many others as well who need this encouraging word. Blessings!

October 18, 2018 9:07 AM

Thank you for these words! I pray for my 14 yr old daughter who is struggling with an eating disorder and feelings of depression, self loathing and insecurities.
Please dear Father, I ask this in Jesus’ most holy name. Amen.

October 19, 2018 11:50 AM

Fab, there is a place called Mercy Minstries run by Nancy Alcorn for young women who struggle with those very things. It saved my daughter’s life after years of fighting that ugly beast. If finances or insurance is a concern, it is completely financed by donations, they don’t charge or bill insurance. There are several in the US, the U.K. And Australia. I can testify about how that program, through intensive healing, using Biblical training and spiritual warfare, drove those demons out. My daughter and I will be forever indebted to them. I pray for God’s grace to permeate your being while you battle with your daughter, in Jesus name. They also have programs for unwed mothers,alcohol and drug addictions, sexual abuse victims, and any co-occurring illnesses.

October 19, 2018 3:04 PM

Carolanne, Thank you!! Thank you!!! I know there are demons in my daughter and I have prayed over her and privately but all I get is her rolling her eyes in disbelief. I will look into that ministry. Thanks again and God Bless you.

October 20, 2018 11:43 AM
I pray in Jesus’ name she comes to the desperate place where she realizes she can’t continue on this destructive path. She is very young, and it is not a short term process at Mercy, and you would miss her greatly. But the relief you would feel would far outweigh the pain of separation. Had I realized that it’s an addictive illness, I would have understood the next path many teens turn to is drugs. My daughter would drink entire bottles of cough syrup to get high and lose her appetite for days. I was clueless because she used syrupy sweet fragrances to mask the smell. I thought all the naps when she crashed after the highs were due to lack of energy from not eating. Then the laxatives. Again naive, I thought her digestive track was off kilter from the starvation. Then she discovered street drugs that would keep her skinny. Then she would lightly cut herself to get admitted to hospitals to work the clinical angle to get doctors to prescribe drugs, and hook up with other sick girls in useless secular settings. Then she discovered Internet “friends” who shared all their secrets. I had also unknowingly set her up for failure by getting her into ballet; those young ladies are experts on how to look the part to get bigger roles. Gymnastics, running, these are other dangerous interests. When she was of legal age, she mixed the cough syrup with Hard Lemonade or cheap wine to make it more palatable and catch a bigger buzz. Be wise, no matter how much the eyes roll, stay on top of her and any signs-like running baths to drown out sounds of vomiting. I had a louvered door on the bathroom, she hated that. No trips to the bathroom for… Read more »
JOY
JOY
October 20, 2018 12:59 PM

Carolanne , you are an amazing mother. It may be possible that your daughter went through a trauma you were unaware of, before age seven ,that caused her personality to begin to split and then the equation becomes tricky to solve. I did not find out I had split personality until I was old and it was a lot of work to regain myself. Here is a link if you want to understand this from a Christian viewpoint. http://www.net-burst.net/counselor-therapist/find-speak-alter.htm. I hope you find all the keys to help your daughter continue to open all her doors to all that Christ paid for at the cross. I know no one who is not on a long journey through the wilderness with Christ leading them toward the promised land .May he continue to show you helps along the way. Blessings JOY

Sujit Thomas
October 22, 2018 9:34 PM

Carolanne, Fab, Joy,

I happened to read your exchanges.

Here is something to bless, strengthen, and edify you.

You’ve drawn near to Christ, and He has drawn near to you. And as your righteousness is of Him, in your path is life, not death. Now He who precedes all things is Lord over your spirit, soul, and body, and in Him all things pertaining to you (that includes your whole being, Joy, and your daughters, Carolanne and Fab, and everything else) hold together.

October 22, 2018 11:14 PM

Thank you, Sujit. Amen. In Jesus all things are made new! I give thanks every time you speak, you are a reflection of Jesus and always speak life into this body of believers. Shalom

October 23, 2018 8:46 PM

Thank you Sujit, your words mean a lot to me. I always enjoy reading your messages. Thank you.

October 21, 2018 10:41 AM

Thank you, JOY, so very much. I will look at that when I have time later. You are spot on, she suffered some terrible traumas at age six while we were living in Jamaica. So much so that when we landed in Miami, she literally kissed the ground in the airport.. I will seek more on this from the LORD on how he wants to order my footsteps, as well as hers. It seems like His providence that you and Fab came forward. I love a community of believers. My local church situation is so fractured, that z3 has been a huge blessing! You are so right, it seems lovers of Jesus get hit hardest with trials. If we didn’t, we wouldn’t come to the end of our rope enough to lead us to the cross. Thank God for every trial which ultimately has a silver lining of eternal blessing. Much appreciation and love. Please keep us in your prayers, as she has new trials that are bringing her back to our
hometown at the end of the month. Thanks again!! Every blessing to you.

JOY
JOY
October 21, 2018 1:10 PM

Carolanne, If you want a way to look at human joy and sadness, pixar did a cartoon movie of the inner workings of the mind, but it does not line up perfect with split personality but it’s interesting. Your daughter would like it. Inside out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEhSZtwXaSw and this part about memories https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa2cs9k1lLY
Some days I feel like my life was a ball of yarn the cat got hold of but I am slowing being knit by God into a new creation.
I would start with Fabs suggestion and then go toward this information . I also watch this youtube series called intervention by ramon,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B5xqoefWsg, as I minister to many other people by sharing sites and links I find.
I have so much to learn. Blessings , JOY

October 21, 2018 8:46 PM

Thank you, JOY. As time permits and I am led by the Spirit, I will check them out. Forgive me, but I always have to err on the side of caution with internet info, testing it against God’s Word to see if it’s profitable, as I’ve been misled in the past in my days of being a “utube junkie.” I will keep you in my prayers and pray that the LORD replaces the banner of Split Personality Disorder with His Banner of LOVE. Don’t ever let that clinical label define you. You are Beautiful, knit together made whole, in Jesus’ name.

October 22, 2018 11:11 AM

Normally I could care less about thumbs down. Concerning the dislike button, maybe whoever did that can explain what I said that solicited that response in you. I would respect that, if I said something erroneous or objectionable, I would love to know my error so I could examine myself for any wrong thinking. If not, the LORD gave me Galatians 5:9 ” A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.” A malignant cancer cell metastasizes into stage 4 cancer rapidly. Lets not let that happen here on z3. Thumbs down is the world’s favorite vehicle to bully, ostracize, express mob mentality, and like Nicodemus who came in the night, to hide behind cowardly anonymity. We on this Christian site are not to be of the world, or to use this site like the heathen do.

JOY
JOY
October 22, 2018 12:31 PM

Carolanne, I respect all people to do their own research . I only send links for them to sift for themselves. I am no longer split off . I am transitioning by the grace of God. Jesus came to heal the brokenhearted and bind up the wounds that broke them . It is also grace and mercy that people can break off when the trauma is too great to cope with as a child , so they can go on with the affairs of growing up . I don’t see any thumbs downs in your replies. Sorry if you have been hurt by that in the past. I didn’t realize what the thumbs were for until you metioned that someone did that . I hope your day is Bright with His Glory. Love , JOY

October 21, 2018 12:50 PM

Isn’t our God amazing? I never much thought I had trials until you mentioned that what Jenny is going thru is a trial. Yes of course it is. I have cried bitterly over her. But in the midst of all, I trust in the Lord. When I wasn’t walking with Him a few years ago, I used to literally get into despair thinking IF something terrible happened to my kids, like an accident or a terrible illness like cancer..I didn’t think I could handle it…It was a huge dreadful fear of mine….And then by God’ huge grace he called me back to Him…I no longer fear. When I took Jenny to the Dr for her ED they sent her to get blood drawn since she had been purging. She hated that, by the way. While I waited for her to be done i was praying to God and I felt no fear. I had His peace. I gave my child to God, to let His will be done. I honestly think I can face now what I could not imagine earlier. I have always known my kids belonged to God, not me. But know I have His peace that erases all fears. Thank you Father for if I didn’t have You i would be a terrible mess. Thank you again Carolanne for your words.
Prayers to your daughter as she faces new trials. In the midst of it all praise to our God, always praise especially in the midst of storms.
Faby.

October 21, 2018 3:41 PM

Give Jenny a kiss on her forehead for me. I pray she be transformed by the renewing of her mind when you do, in Jesus’ name.

October 21, 2018 7:59 PM

I will. Thank you!

October 20, 2018 4:04 PM
Carolanne, wow I see some things from your daughter in mine. I am keeping a close eye on her and feel at times she is better but I have to take it day by day. She is the third of my six children and I blamed myself for some time due to me thinking i didn’t give her enough attention. Her oldest sister who just turned 20 has had a hand in her behavior. As Jenny was in her mid 12’s she started to develop a more difficult defiant personality and would eat foods that belonged to her older sister. Eventually my oldest got into a big fight with her and long story short they have not spoken in over a year. Trying to get them to talk has not been an easy task. My oldest is stubborn and has not listened to my many pleas. My youngest was deeply affected by this relation with her oldest sister. I have turned to prayer and given it to Jesus to resolve it in His time. It this point I will not be sending her to a home BUT I know if things turn enough that’s where she’ll go instead of a hospital. The leuvered door sounds like a good idea! I long ago stopped her from running the water while in the bathroom with the excuse she was washing her feet…! She is homeschooled thru an online Christian curriculum. Is funny u mentioned ballet because she was in it for a few years before adolescence. I have her attend faith formation at church every Sunday plus Mass and every Monday and Wednesday she has church activities. I try to keep her occupied when I can thru the month. She is going to a weekend retreat next month with other 9th graders.… Read more »
October 20, 2018 6:59 PM
Fab, I will be committed to prayer. Today, let’s lift her up together: Father, We come to you together and invite you into our midst, as it is written, a trhree strand cord is not easily broken. In Jesus’ name we cry out in warfare against the Enemy’s plans to thwart Jenny’s life as she has her whole journey ahead of her. Looking forward, may Fab be gifted with seeds of prevention and wisdom today, so looking backward, she will not feel regret for wasted years spent on fighting Jenny’s idolatry of self hatred and perfectionism. Lord, we come against ED and all self esteem-slamming spirits, lying spirits, spirits of despair and self-loathing, spirits of obsessive rituals. We ask that as You sweep Jenny’s temple clean, you replace her empty soul with your Holy Spirit, and fill her with self compassion, self worth, dignity, a desire for You and take away the empty yearning for things that will never satisfy. LORD, we pray in Jesus name that Jenny is supernaturally given a disgust for her secret rituals of binging, purging, and controlling her food intake, and as she pours contempt on those practices and repents, she has a fervent hunger for more of You. Let her be one who stands in front of many to give her testimony of victory over this to give YOU, LORD, all the glory. Let her not become just another casualty to ED, the evil one that is spreading his tentacles on your young daughters of Zion, and even now many of your sons, to distract and destroy them. LORD we ask for Fab to be wise as a serpent and gentle as a dove. Fill her with all wisdom, strength, truth, authority, power and patience that can only be found in You Fill her… Read more »
October 21, 2018 12:28 PM

I have prayed this beautiful prayer with you today Carolanne. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your concern and great wisdom. I will continue to use this prayer daily. I will also pray for you and your loved ones, especially your beautiful daughter so she stays covered with the blood of our Saviour.
I’m indebted to you forever. May God bless you and yours today, always and forever.
Faby.

October 21, 2018 3:36 PM

Faby, Thank you so much for having the courage to share your testimony. You may never know how much you’ve healed my heart and helped me soul search to identify my own sinful part in aggravating my daughter’s struggles. It’s always a beautiful thing when led to die to myself and come back to the Blood. Sin Is so sufffocating. I can breathe again. Til I have to die to myself again. It’s a never ending process! We are all cracked vessels, every one of us. Amazing he uses us anyway. I pray in Jesus’ name this chain of sin and suffering be ended in both of our families. Amen

October 22, 2018 1:06 AM

Carolanne I am the one who ought to say those words. You have no idea how much YOU have helped me!!!! Especially 2 words stuck in my head that you said… “ spiritual beauty” I have thought a lot about that and I even had a small talk with my youngest daughter who is only 5 who God has gifted with a sweet little face.. I failed greatly with Jenny in trying to focus on spiritual beauty. I will try to remedy that somehow.. thank you 🙏 so much for your incredible help and I so appreciate your prayers over our families! Thank you.

October 22, 2018 10:24 AM

Faby-I kept thinking about this one little trick I failed to share with you. Soda. I never drink it and no matter where we went to eat, she insisted she had to have some, diet, of course. I would find soda bottles and cans all over her room. In people pleasing fashion, I gave in. Now I’m wiser. If one drinks it before a meal it keeps food from settling. After a meal, it aids in inducing vomit. I felt led to share that, Hope that helps, because she’s still young and you still have control over what’s in your refrigerator. I am thankful I could help you before ED manifests into a lifelong battle. I’ll keep you both close to my heart in prayers.

October 22, 2018 2:51 PM

Ugh, Jenny just started drinking diet soda but after 6 of them she said no more….BUT she carries a water bottle that she is make sure to have during meals. I knew that water aids in vomiting….I have followed her closely after dinner and she seems to be not doing it…..I am taking it day by day… I have to tell you, since you gave me the info on the home, I have looked into it and I know that if it comes to that she will have to go to the Tennessee location (due to her age). I will not mind making the trip at all IF need be. That alone is a huge peace of mind, knowing that that kind of help exists…and I would not have known it if it weren’t for you. Also, I have printed out the prayer you did and I have it with me at work so during my meals I will pray it to our Father daily. Thank you Carolanne for all your guidance. It is appreciated beyond words. And thank you for keeping me in your prayers, I will do the same.
Faby

October 22, 2018 2:58 PM

I pray Romans 5:5 over you and Jenny, as well as Serenity and myself, in Jesus name.
And hope maketh not ashamed, because the love of God is shed in our hearts by the Holy Spirit which is given to us. That love and that Holy Spirit is confronting ED head on to shed light and bring healing. All sins start in the heart, so from the heart is where to start. Blessings.

gmzsandrita
gmzsandrita
October 18, 2018 1:59 AM

Amen Lana. I stand in agreement with this word. God bless you.

aliettenarchet@gmail.com
October 18, 2018 3:37 AM

I have my keys in a dream and my Mom get healed in her dream, I proclaim and declare I am healed and breakthrough of wisdom are coming in the name of Jesus, my king. Amen

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
October 18, 2018 2:43 AM

Thanks so much Lana,
Love to be free of foot pain. Plantar fasciitis
Best regards phil

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
October 18, 2018 6:55 AM

Thanks everyone.
Shoe inserts help, but certainly not improving. God bless you all. Stay strong in the Lord even when things go bad . Your Christ like nature will shine, philip

Lisa Castleberry
Lisa Castleberry
October 19, 2018 1:28 PM

Try to get your hands on a copy of Pete Egoscue’s “Pain Free” book. You can most likely reverse your condition with his method. His method saved me from further back surgery! After surgery and 10 years of pain mgmt, I am pain and med free! This book has helped so many I know with various physical conditions. btw..I have no doubt, divine intervention lead me to this title! Have bought at least 7 copies since that I’ve shared.

JOY
JOY
October 18, 2018 11:55 AM

The internet is my library. I just read a bunch on comfrey poultices and I know God heals but his word says after having done all , stand firm.http://talk.plantar-fasciitis.org/forum/topics/how-i-cured-my-plantar-fasciitis. Rumor is that people who squat do not develop this condition. Other study areas that might help would be castor oil (palm of Christ) poutices ..love the stuff.
I say this with a generous heart of having to daily search for my own healing on many fronts, I have won much ground and have much to overcome. These battles grow me through resistance, I have studies and grown in body mind and spirit. The father knows how to shape his pots . May the Lord strengthen you and heal you and give you every key to open the door to your provision. Blessings, JOY

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
October 19, 2018 7:37 AM

Wendy Childs
October 19, 2018 5:27 AM

The source may not be in your foot at all, but in your back. A good chiropractor cured me of mine years ago. Worth trying.

Antwon
Antwon
October 18, 2018 9:16 AM

This is personal confirmation for me. For I’m recovering from two surgeries. My first surgery was July 2nd. They had to fuse my spine in my neck. Then on Aug 6th I had my lower lumbar area fused. I was told that I have a spine disease that’s deteriorating. I was told by four doctors that I will not be able to ever work again. Never thought that at 45 i would have a metal spine. Truly a struggle. But I must endure till the end. Now I’m going through the thoughts of what’s next for me in my life now. I came up with an idea to start Sheree Go bags for the homeless vets and teens. So Im continue to seek my Father’s face for me. We’re now a one income home. But this just shows me that this is a test from the Father to walk by faith. The faith we will need during the trying times that’s here and coming soon. One thing my mom taught me is God is our true provider. God always provide for his children. So my faith and trust is in him who sits upon the throne of grace and mercy.

JOY
JOY
October 18, 2018 7:03 PM

I would like to encourage you . Comfrey is a plant that grows fast and spreads like blackberry does . Its other name is knit bone and it helps bones and teeth heal up fast. Here is a study on rats
No one should have to suffer such dibilitating conditions when there are some natural things to speed up recovery. Here is more reading to encourage you…read the whole site here https://www.earthclinic.com/herbs/comfrey2.html#cse
~ if you desire to apply this knowlwedge to your situation. I am just learning on this topic but have suffered spinal pain for a decade plus. Wasted years. Blessings , JOY

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
October 18, 2018 1:53 AM

Thank you so much, this speaks to me on both levels. God Bless you.

Desiree
Desiree
October 18, 2018 6:32 AM

Amen …. I receive this word for restoration in my finances …. in Jesus name ….

Jeremy stager
Jeremy stager
October 18, 2018 4:28 PM

Amen! What a powerful word from God! It’s amazing how God has new organs already prepared for the healings to take place. I receive this word of healing for my nephew Eli, I receive the financial prosperity and the wisdom to steward the money for the kingdom of God to advance. Thank you Jesus!

Peggy