“I am about to break the neck of Satan by the very ones he has tried so hard to destroy.”

This word was received by Sue at His Gentle Voice Blog on November 18 2017, but I believe it is now being fulfilled.

Child, what you are about to face will take your breath away. You will thank Me over and over for the detailed training I have given you. Life as you know it will change drastically.

You have been designed and created for this purpose since the beginning of time. Your entire life has molded you into the vessel I have now completed. My sons and daughters will rise up in these last days with a force the world has never known. Nothing can compare to the power of My Bride and I as we unite as One.

I have protected you, hidden you, and taught you. Now I will bring you forth, and Satan will not even know you, for you will take him by surprise and ambush him with all the forces of heaven at your disposal.

You had to die as I did, you had to submit to the will of the Father as I did, and you will be resurrected as I am. This power from on high dwells within you now, but when I flip the switch, My power will be released with such force upon you that it will not be contained. Darkness will flee before you as when the day dawns. Nothing will stop this mighty move, for I am about to break the neck of Satan by the very ones he has tried so hard to destroy.

Rise up My little ones, downtrodden ones, and forsaken ones; for the mantle of Moses, Samuel, Elijah, and David, cannot compare with the Power that will come “upon and through” My Bride as we unite as One.

Shalom

gmzsandrita
gmzsandrita
November 7, 2018 12:58 AM

Let me be the first to say Amen!

Megan Manrubia
November 7, 2018 1:33 PM

I also have a praise report and what a great article to post it on!!! I just want to praise the Lord for all the prayers that went up for me as I waited to hear how I would being moving forward in court for my 3 contempt charges and the unexpected happened! My attorney went in November 1st to represent me and plead, “not guilty!” It turns out my my ex who had filed the contempts against me was a NO SHOW. The case was dismissed and there wasn’t any supporting evidence to even consider!!! WOW I am still blown away because the God we serve is a big God and He went before me and won my battle already. Thanks James and all who prayed for me, you all subdued hell! Praise the Lord!!! May the Lord Bless you!!!🤯mind blown haha!😀💗 God’s word never comes back void!!!

David Lockett
November 7, 2018 4:14 PM

Thank God Sister Megan for ur victory and knowing God’s on our side, I rejoice with u, be bless and encourage in Yeshua name!!!

Megan Manrubia
November 7, 2018 6:23 PM

Thanks David, God bless you my sweet Brother!!! There will always be spiritual warfare, but Jesus goes before us and wins the battle and claims our victory before the warfare even begins. Wooohooo gives me chills. God is so good! I’m going to fight my battles with praise, honor and worship unto the Lord. 😀💗🙏

Paul
Paul
November 7, 2018 9:13 AM

My dream and vision of many, many years ago being fulfilled.

The picture itself is uncannily similar to one I saw. O how I long for the Touch of God and feel the crushing of Satan’s head under my feet.
In my dream, it was so real and did get up with it.

The time has come and praying hard that the Lord will not delay anymore. My wife and son are in Jerusalem right now with Jonathan Cahn group.
2 days ago, God showed up with a Huge Double rainbow along with rain to water the trees they planted..oak and others. Very prophetic act of God

Be blessed
Paul

Megan Manrubia
November 7, 2018 1:21 PM

I WAS LITERALLY JUST TALKING ABOUT THIS YESTERDAY! this was the very piece of scripture I brought up lol God never ceases to amaze me, Praise the Lord!!!!!!

Joshua 10:24-25 When they had brought these kings to Joshua, he summoned all the men of Israel and said to the army commanders who had come with him, “Come here and put your feet on the necks of these kings.” So they came forward and placed their feet on their necks.25 Joshua said to them, “Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Be strong and courageous. This is what the Lord will do to all the enemies you are going to fight.”

This is such an amazing word! The Lord puts our enemy under our feet! Be strong and courageous in battle, the Lord will put your enemies under your feet and He will bring His victory!!

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
November 7, 2018 7:40 AM

all I can say is here we come!!! Amen

Stacey
Stacey
November 7, 2018 10:10 AM

Wow wow wow, watch out devil!
Oh man I feel this word all in my spirit, YES!

Aly D
Aly D
November 7, 2018 4:44 AM

Wow! AMEN

Heather Bjork
Expat Gal
November 7, 2018 9:25 AM

AMEN! 😇 What a GLORIOUS Word 🎉 for the times that lie ahead! Thank you James. I will keep & treasure this Word, along with many of Julie’s Words, because He reminds us we have His power & anointing to fight the evil & darkness. We are not to cower & hide from the chaos & violence but meet it, head on, with His blessing, using every last bit of refinement H has bestowed upon us!

Our trials & tears & pain has been for a much greater purpose than we understood previously. It prepared us, supernaturally, for what we will face. Through our Father’s infinite kindness & love, we ARE PREPARED in a way that many are not. Hallelujah! We must continue to understand how to use God’s power & His Word so our lights shine brightly & offer hope, through the love, repentance & redemption of Him. Christopher has some excellent videos on what he has been learning to do (JesusisLord – Youtube channel). We must all continue to become less so He can become more!

Gird up your armor Brothers & Sisters. I think we will see things “kicking off” in the next 2-4 days bringing destruction, chaos & death. Our spiritual & physical last-minute preparations are KEY! 🙏🏻💝🙏🏻💝. Many Blessings to you all! May we all become the people God has planned us to be & an integral part of His army. Thank you God for the opportunity to do something significant for You in these end-times day. Happy to assume any role, task, etc. you planned that I would assume.

Savage
Savage
November 10, 2018 10:36 AM

Very interesting word. Recently, I’ve changed (corrected) my thinking on what the rapture will be. We will not be taken from the earth (the tares are taken out as the first phase of harvest). We will lift up to meet Him in the clouds then all come down to Earth. Just sitting here thinking, if I got caught up to the clouds to meet Him, then returned to earth as He did, I would be so changed! So charged! So alive! So energized! Wickedness could not stand near me! Now imagine a whole army coming back like that!

Matt NZ
November 7, 2018 4:59 PM

New word from LVS:
“The Demonic realm is released…”