Brad Pitt Reveals Silver Prices Soon Dropping into a Pit

Three days ago, I shared two dreams I received on July 23, which I interpreted to mean silver was moving higher, but was coming to a sudden stop that would then lead to a lengthy down move. Silver ended that day at $16.46. Since then, it moved up and is currently at $16.72.

Yesterday, I received a new dream, which makes me think the sudden stop and reversal is closer than I was expecting.

In this dream, I was living in a small apartment with two roommates. One was an old friend and the other was Brad Pitt. We were all laying on a large bed on our backs looking up at something; I think it was a magazine. Later, I was telling someone Brad Pitt was going to be rooming with me for a while and that he seemed like a nice person.

Then I received a call on my cell phone from a former co-worker who is originally from Germany and still has a strong German accent, which makes him a little hard to understand. On this call, he was even harder to understand because our connection was breaking up. He said, “I have a prophetic message for you and your friends. A sudden promotion is coming that will change things for you going forward. It will happen in just —-static—- days.”

I kept asking him to repeat since I did not hear it all, but each time he repeated it, the same thing happened. I understood it was something good coming and soon, but the precise timing was not revealed.

While we were talking, I walked outside trying to find a spot where the reception was better. I wandered into a neighbor’s yard down the street. Then I passed through parts of their house and into their back yard trying to find my way out of there, but it was like an obstacle course. Their back yard even had a high fence with barbed wire at the top. It was exasperating, but eventually I made it out of there. End of dream.

Interpretation:
Since Brad Pitt is white and usually has blond hair, I believe he represents silver. His name is a play on words, showing prices are about to drop into the pit. Laying on our back with our back down shows the price is going back down. Telling my friends Brad Pitt was going to be rooming with me for a while shows prices will be in the pit for a while. I believe my friends represent my Z3 friends.

On Friday, February 27, 2017, I had a similar dream about Brad Pitt in which I was laying on my back on my bed when Brad Pitt came in as if he was my close friend. He laid down next to me and we had a friendly conversation. At the time of that dream, silver was at $18.54. Four trading days later, on March 2, the price started dropping and dropped $1.72 over the next two weeks, finally hitting bottom at $16.82, a 9.3% drop. So, the price fell into a pit.

The combination of the new dream combined with what happened after my last Brad Pitt dream tells me we are close to seeing the end of the upward movement and beginning of a down move. Since he was going to be staying with me for a while, the move down might continue for a while, confirming my dream three days ago when the truck was moving right to left (up) when it suddenly came to a stop and the blond-haired boy in the back was seriously injured.

The phone call from my German co-worker was odd because he and I were not close friends. His German heritage makes me think there might be a significant event in Germany soon, a game changer event that brings a sudden increase to myself as well as other Z3 traders because he said the message was for me and my friends. This event likely comes after silver falls into the pit because his call came after my encounter with Brad Pitt and even then he only gave me a prophetic message announcing this other event would be coming later.

In September 2015, Pastor Louie McGeorge received a prophetic dream in which he was told Germany was crashing on the 25th. He was not told the month or the year. I have been watching for that event ever since. Germany holds national elections on Sunday September 24. I can only speculate about whether or not Germany has anything to do with this dream, or what might happen there, but one possibility is a surprise upset in the elections, causing Germany to crash when the markets open the next day.

The obstacle course at the neighbor’s house seemed like a warning not to strive in our own strength or go our own way to bring the promotion to pass. I made things much harder for myself because I strayed away from home. This could also apply to trading, a warning to be cautious to avoid getting stuck on the wrong side of trades as we await the game changer event. So patience will be important, waiting for the right trades and otherwise staying home, out of the market, even if it’s hard to get a clear connection.

Technical Analysis:
During most of May, silver prices moved higher until reaching the 50-day moving average in early June. It briefly broke through for a few days, but was unable to stay up there. Then it moved back up to the 50-day moving average the last week of June, but bounced off it and dropped sharply into the July 10 low. Since then, it has steadily climbed higher until it finally reached the 50-day moving average again yesterday. If it breaks through, the next resistance level is the 100-day moving average, which is about 40 cents higher at $17.10. The 200-day moving average is only about 10 cents above the 100-day at about $17.20.

Until now, it was looking like silver might still be rising while equities were dropping. Equities are expected to move a little higher before turning down, so it now appears both might be dropping at the same time. If it plays out that way, then I will be expecting them to move in opposite directions on the second equities drop, which is expected to be much bigger than the first drop.

Conclusion:
As always, the information is incomplete, which makes it challenging to know the exact timing or prices. My assumptions about interpreting the dream might be wrong. This information is provided only for prayerful consideration and is not a recommendation for investing.

Kathrin DE
Kathrin DE
July 27, 2017 12:52 pm

Maybe Angela Merkel stepping down is the unexpected event causing some upheavel and unexpected market movements?

On January 31st, 2015, I followed a call from a Christian youtuber to gather in Essen, Germany. More than 100 people from all over Germany also followed the call. The Lord Jesus Christ wanted us to pray for Angela Merkel stepping down and to establish the 10 commandments in the spirit as new foundation for Germany. This event was broadcasted live, so that people who could not manage to come could still witness the event. Prior to the event the organizer faced many difficulties. He, the organizer, even said that people from the ‘Verfassungsschutz’ (i. e. ‘constitution protection / secret service’) were among the guests. But they could not stop us anyway.

I knew I had to come to this event, because I read a prophecy some years prior telling me that an event like this would take place. However, at the time I read the prophecy I was not sure that Germany was the country of choice. (For some reason I just cannot find the original prophecy any more. Probably I am not supposed to read it again.)

Since the meeting in January 2015 I am waiting for Angela Merkel to leave her position… I am still not sure, when she will actually step down. She might even be re-elected and step down at a later point in time…

A. Ayer
A. Ayer
July 27, 2017 10:00 am

Hi James,

This may seem kind of “out there”, but have you seen the movie, “The Big Short”? It is a very foul movie, but I have watched it several times in order to gain understanding of just what happened in 2008, as I am not very financially savvy. But–Brad Pitt was a trader in the movie. He was one of the men who shorted the market in 2008 and made huge amounts of money. Another character happened to be German–he was one of the men who discovered that Bear Stearns was about to go belly-up, and was a main character. He worked for Bear Stearns, if that might be significant. Brad Pitt was a former high-level trader who had moved to the mountains, planted an orchard, and pretty much went off the grid because he could see that a worldwide economic meltdown was coming soon.

I have been thinking a LOT about that movie for about two weeks, enough that I feel God is speaking to me through that movie. I think possibly we are heading into something similar, or parallel?

Anyway, wanted to throw that out. Again, it is a pretty foul movie, but my husband is an economist and he felt it was a great teaching tool–but that was when we had Video Angel, which cut out most of the bad stuff. Video Angel was forced out of business, unfortunately, so only the uncut version is available now. But for those with a thick skin and a desire to learn about how 2008 happened and why it matters, it might be a good movie to see.

brian
brian
July 28, 2017 2:28 pm

I concur. I made my sister watch it and my wife – my wife has an economics degree from beijing university and she was genuinely impressed especially when he would write the +/-% figure on the whiteboard. I recommend everyone especially those that aren’t financially literate to watch this. and note too that the beginnings of this started with carter the peanut

Vimal
Vimal
July 27, 2017 9:10 am

A huge percent of Silver (about 50% of total production is what I hear) is used by industries for hi-tech devices. When the markets crash during the tribulation, silver will most likely drop like a stone due to people going back to basics of shelter, food & water. However, I feel it will bounce back eventually when currency loses meaning due to hyper inflation and Silver/gold will become a commodity of barter. This is just my speculation.

Phil Titus
July 27, 2017 6:36 am

Did not David Wilkerson have a prophecy of the collapse of the economy starting in Germany?

Mike Jones
Mike Jones
July 27, 2017 8:20 am

Yes, I thought of that too. I think Germany first then Japan if I remember correctly. And Germany’s election on Sept 24 is right after the Feast of Trumpets on Sept 21-22 and the Revelation 12 sign in the heavens on Sept 23.

Also, the number of days between Feast of Trumpets 2017 (Sep 22, 2017) and Day of Atonement 2024 (7 years later on Sep 14, 2024) is 2550 total days, which fits the timeline in Daniel’s 70th week prophecy. In other words, Sep 22, 2107 is a potential start date of the tribulation. See http://endtimepilgrim.org/metonic.htm for more details.

Surftrader
Surftrader
July 27, 2017 4:45 pm

Sometime in late 2015 – early 2016: I had a dream that was without question from Elohim. I asked our heavenly Father to reveal to me in a dream that night whether or not I should invest in gold. My dream was as follows and occurred immediately before waking up in the morning at the sound of my alarm: I was watching the news on TV and the parting story had the newscaster saying: “And finally folks, we will end with this story involving Brad Pitt. It seems that he owed one of his friends some money and he opted to pay him back in gold. But being the practical joker that he is, take a look at how he paid him back.” The TV screen then showed a large safe on train tracks at the bottom of the ocean. The newscaster then commented: “That’s right folks… the gold is in the safe that is on the train tracks at the bottom of the ocean!” I laughed out loud and immediately awoke from my sleep still laughing out loud. I knew the dream was from Elohim and had a sudden thought that He too was laughing. Our LORD has a great sense of humor!

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
July 27, 2017 6:07 am

A Brad is also a type of nail (metal).

John Smith
John Smith
July 27, 2017 11:32 pm

James: Today looked like the final shake-off ramp day after the FED speak, and the 2-4 week move down looks locked in now. Platinum running down a little ahead of Silver/Gold here.

tom
tom
July 27, 2017 11:20 am

James I am a little confused do you mean that at the time of the Feb dream you saw the price of silver at $18.54 and then saw it dropped to $16.82 . the price today is $ 15.90 that would mean that the high is yet to come.

Geoff K
Geoff K
July 27, 2017 10:48 am

The revelation sign in the heavens happens on Sept. 23rd, the day before Germany’s election.

Mike Jones
Mike Jones
July 27, 2017 7:50 am

James, interesting that the 100 day moving average is at 17.10. On June 16 you posted that silver was going to form a rounded top at 17.10 after which a steep drop would start. That post has stuck in my head and I am still waiting for it to happen. Here is what you wrote:

On March 15 2017, I saw the pattern for the start of the first leg down and recorded it in my journal as follows.

I had a detailed dream showing a graph of silver moving in real time. It moved up at about a 45-degree angle, maybe not even that steep, and formed a rounded top at $17.10. On the other side it started to slope down just a little, then it did a small up down gyration within a tight range. Then it arrived at a seal or emblem that I understood was like the finish line or the point which the steep drop would start. I immediately woke up from the dream and was convinced the market was at $17.10 already, but of course it was not.