Blood Cries Out from the Land of Canada

canada_land

I received this word on October 23 2015 and I really feel led to share it.

“I am grieved, Oh Canada. Oh My people, I have longed that you would stand up to take your place, Oh Canada, as a TRUE North, pointing to that which IS True. A North STRONG, standing against the tides of destruction.

Oh Canada, I had longed for you to be a FREE North, free to choose many things on many levels, and yet you have chosen against this. Despite your declarations to stand on guard, you have not only abdicated that role, but you have chosen to actively stand AGAINST that role. You called for a King, a change, like Israel of old, and so you have received one, but this King, this change, was not My heart for you.

My Church, my Bride, do not be tempted to point the finger of blame saying, “An unrighteous people have voted in an unrighteous government.”

On one level, this is true. HOWEVER, ask yourself, “Why?”

The Church has not taken her dominion in all the realms of influence within your borders. You have not taken upon yourselves the mantles of leadership within the spheres of your society, but you have abdicated those roles to others, by narrowing the roles I would have had you play within your nation and among the nations. Historic wrongs have remained, which will taint future generations with devastation, wounding, and offense!!!!

The murder of peoples (indigenous issues), of generations to come (abortion), of generational wisdom (euthanasia) have been allowed to continue, with new laws (concerning anti-morality, anti-religious comments, etc.) having allowed even more.

Forces are at your door, and have even now begun a foothold. All because My People, who have been called by My Name, have not actively stood against these onslaughts. Instead, you have built your kingdoms by your name. You have turned to that which is comfortable, and held a blind eye to injustice.

Oh Canada, I would that you had been a TRUE North, remaining strong and free, to point the way, a true way to freedom for her peoples. Instead this has been squandered, and injustice cries out, blood cries out from the land. I see fissures, deep fissures in the land, dividing, wreaking havoc, breaking routes, large and gaping. The land is crying out.

Even now forces are at your doors, footholds, not just through the obvious means of national shifts, but through back doors, back doors into cities, where forces have the power to usurp the laws of the land. Back doors through your Aboriginal communities, which have cried out for justice, but have received a cold shoulder through the adoption of policies and legislation coming in through the well-intended vehicle of the Reconciliation Commission, but will, through the hijack of back room meetings, give unfettered access to the UN to usurp the laws of the land. And the peoples that have cried for justice will find that the vehicle they thought would bring justice will unleash an even greater threat.

Watch My People! Watch ALL the fine print! Watch!

Get the word out to cities and to Aboriginal communities. Erect a post, whether they be people of My Name or men and women of peace. There ARE allies. Seek them out, warn them to watch! Warn them to stand up and even oppose that which appears to bring justice because in the back rooms these agreements will bring destruction. These agreements will allow unfettered access of alien forces NOT intent on your justice, liberty, or freedom. They bring their own agenda, one of further slavery.

Though now is not the time any longer to pray for merciful escape, it IS the time to pray (and act) for purifying, for strength, for vision and for purpose. Though the hour has come upon you of darkness, and yet darker still, THERE IS HOPE! Do not fear! There is yet time, though it will be difficult for those who act to save their peoples from agreements which will in the end betray them, they themselves will be accused of betraying their peoples.

It will bring unprecedented unrest, but stand strong! Those that remain strong, will have the opportunity to become cities of refuge as in ancient times.

A purified light shines best in darkness! The greater the darkness, the greater the light! A purified oil is the source, no longer mixed, an oil now able to stand with unfettered access to the power of heaven here on earth! Oh Canada arise, shine, for your light has come!”

Pastor Tina Spear

Author: Pastor Tina Spear

Pastor Tina Spear is a mother of four children from a small town in British Columbia, Canada. She serves her local church congregation as Associate Pastor.

© 2016, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Timothy
Timothy
August 11, 2016 5:21 PM

Tina, thanks for this word from the lord. I no longer pray “God bless Canada” I pray God have mercy and send a spirit of repentance on our land and Canada bless God”. I have lived and worked all over the Yukon, Yellowknife, southern and northern Ontario and many places in the USA. I have never felt more out of place in society then now. I see nothing but materialism, self absorption and vulgarity and hardness of heart towards the things of God. My beloved home Canada has become a twin to America and only God’s judgement of our wickedness will bring an awakening. I fear the time has now past to stay the divine judgement.
Balaam’s Ass

Mark Shipowick
Mark E Shipowick
June 28, 2016 9:09 AM

This morning I dreamed about my “home and native land”. I was looking out my window and I saw a flock of about 10 Canadian Geese circling in the air. They were under attack from two black raven-like birds and the geese were fighting to defend each other. The fight was intense and the intensity in my dream was underscored by dramatic music. I couldn’t identify the tune but I found myself singing along with it in sympathy with the geese. As one goose was attacked in mid-air by the ravens the other geese would circle around over top of the raven and come down from above to knock off the attacker. The geese held their own for a time but I didn’t see the outcome. In the dream I thought to myself, is this real or only a dream and as I kept looking out my window I thought, no this is real.

Irene Blackman
Irene Blackman
March 2, 2016 7:57 PM

Tina is on the leading edge of a mighty move of Yeshua. Her words are a clear warning to Canada, to rise up and take her rightful place among the nations. There is a destiny for Canada, written by the Hand of a Loving God . I don’t take Tina’s word lightly and I also call Gods people to repentance like Abraham of old did. He cried out to God for mercy and received it. Thank you Tina, God bless you.

Juanita Makinson
Juanita Makinson
February 11, 2016 9:02 AM

I am encouraged greatly by the comments regarding Canada. My heart has been heavy for some time concerning the direction we are going. As a Christian I have never felt as much in a minority as right now. The weight is lessened when I know others are praying. I thank God for this website. My Church is small but there are a few dedicated prayer warriors bringing all these concerns for both our countries to our Heavenly Father.

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
February 11, 2016 1:59 AM

Yes I agree with you, Frankenropus. I have dear friends who I love very much in Canada. I pray that Jesus has mercy on His people in Canada as well.

Frankenropus
Frankenropus
February 11, 2016 12:09 AM

May Jesus have mercy on His people in Canada.

Rev. James B. Medd
Rev. James B. Medd
February 10, 2016 7:43 PM
Final Warning Ministries email: bmedd777@yahoo.ca Rev. J.B. Medd Ezekiel 22:30 Ezekiel 3:17 Stand in the gap before Me, Give them warning from Me for the land that I should not destroy it WARNING WARNING WARNING UNSPEAKABLE HORROR, DEVASTATION & EVIL IN CANADA’S FUTURE This is the price our nation and it’s people will reap as a result of what we have sown. “For whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap” – Galations 6:7 “You plough iniquity, and sow wickedness you reap the same” – Job 4:8 The Canadian Gov’t Sanctioning of mass genocide (Murder in the womb.) Canadian soil is soaked in the blood of the murdered innocents. The voice of the innocents blood crieth unto the lord from the ground – Genesis 4:10. The Lord Jesus Christ will avenge the innocent blood on them that dwell on the earth – Revelation 6:10. I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathens, such as they have not heard – Micah 5:15. Millions of Canadians will perish, as each murdered baby will be avenged by Jesus Christ. O Canada A nation, a people wallowing in a cesspool of depravity, debauchery, wantonness, filth and degeneracy. What have you sown? The spirit of the evil one (satan) pervades the mind and does it’s work through the flesh of the nation. Sexual perversion and gross immorality, violence, murder, lying, deceit, lawlessness, all kinds of sin and iniquity, rebellion etc. A nation steeped in gambling, drugs and dark occultic activity. Is there any iniquity that we will not do? All of the above and other sins not mentioned will come under the wrath of the judgement of Jesus Christ upon this nation. Woe also unto the Churches The pulpits are in great apostosy, pleasing EVERYONE, saving NO ONE. Jesus Christ, the… Read more »
telzza
telzza
February 10, 2016 3:43 PM

Two point jihadism agenda to take over nations.

Ken Barnett
February 10, 2016 2:56 PM

Tina, The dream you had causes me great concern. since the Election of Trudeau i’ve had a bad feeling about our country, the Liberals will now abandon Israel and side with the UN on all its resolutions against it, Gay rights will strengthen and we’ve seen the importation of 25000 Syrian Refugees soon to be 50000 with little or no vetting Many of our main stream churches are anti Israel and bringing in Homosexual priests to the parishes they say nothing about the genocide of Christians in the Middle East. I’ve seen pictures of our PM praying in a Mosque, Canada has become a secular nation. Were ignoring the Judeo Christian values that built this great nation and any protest by us were called intolerant or we don’t like it because as the powers to be or media put it ” the power is changing” I’m 65 and have seen this great nation sink into sin and God is now putting Judgement on us. All I can say is pray and ask God to heal our nation It might be to late for I believe we will have some kind of Judgement come upon us hopefully it will cause us to come back to God. But we need Gods direct intervention in our country for it to happen if not were doomed. God Bless

Sonia
Sonia
February 10, 2016 6:53 PM

I just feel to give a little word of encouragement: God will have the last word…as we seek Him , and we seek His Face and not His hand, as we turn from our wicked ways and pray … He will heal our land! God has a remnant in Canada that He will use mightily to show Forth His Glory. He will shake Heaven and Earth and make Himself known to all ! He shall have dominion from sea to sea, from the East to the West. To Him be all the Glory !!!

Tasha
Tasha
February 10, 2016 10:11 PM

Yes, I agree with Sonia. After PM Trudeau was elected, I was asking God to show me about his heart. In a dream He showed me Trudeau being converted to Christianity. Whether that is firmly prophetic I don’t know; I tend to think God is just showing us His heart, and what He is willing to do UPON PRAYER. He did also show me in that dream, however, that though Trudeau was brought personally to repentance, the damage had been done, and it is not possible anymore to turn the clock back on certain things. However, that’s God’s secret will, I believe, but what power Christians still have through prayer as a force for good in the future of our country. In another dream I was shown Canada’s new leadership at the beginning of the millennium. (Although actually I didn’t see the new PM; I just saw a group of younger-generation Canadians, some of whom I know as active in social issues; and they were gathered waiting around an empty podium, with Canadian flags; and my nephew Benjamin was there. Benjamin= ‘son of my right hand’; showing, I believe, that the new ‘governor’ of Canada, as I like to think of it, will be reigning in Christ’s stead and in allegiance to Christ’s commands.) Pray on, pray on, pray on!! I’ve seen several examples lately of people in Canadian media, justice system, and politics who are given courage to stick their necks out in standing against the evil; let’s support these truth soldiers mightily by prayer!!

Gloria Ouellette
Gloria Ouellette
March 16, 2016 6:02 PM

Our only appeal to the Courts of Heaven is that God our Righteous Judge will judge Canada through the blood of Yeshua HaMachiach and bring the correction and right alignment for the destiny of Canada to unfold according to the destiny already written in the Books of heaven. Until we, the believers, humbly come before God repenting for the sins of this great country and asking for His Righteous Judgment then what we see happening will continue.

Sandra
Sandra
February 10, 2016 9:06 PM

I’m from Canada too and share your same sentiments regarding our state of affairs. I’ve often witnessed that those speaking out about Islam or wishing for laws and traditions to remain conservative are referred to as “mouth breathers”. You can feel tensions rise as the predominantly urban and New Agey groups view themselves as more evolved, sophisticated, educated, etc…than the rural folk (I live in Alberta).
Not only are we in trouble federally but Albertas premiere absolutely does not have her provinces people’s livelihoods, health, education, etc…at heart. Urban people feel that rural people only oppose her because they think rural people are uneducated and cannot think for themselves. They can’t see that she is implementing Agenda 2030 and that it will have grave consequences for all Albertans in the future. Saskatchewans premier looks like a heavenly angel in comparison but he has also attended Bilderberg meetings in the past and it is probably all a staged sequence of events between the two provinces. All the worlds a stage…

Michael Fisch
Mike Fisch
February 9, 2016 3:22 PM

I especially appreciate this word because it shows God’s concern for justice on earth and how He expects his people to seek it.

“Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean;
Remove the evil of your deeds from My sight.
Cease to do evil,