Blind Hindu raised from the dead physically and spiritually.

I desire to share a testimony here that really warmed my heart. I believe it shows that we should never put God in a box, as to the depths of his mercy and the extent he can go to to redeem a person. It brings a fresh perspective to these scriptures:

Don’t think to yourselves, “We have Abraham for our father,” for I tell you that God is able to raise up children to Abraham from these stones.

(Matt. 3:9)

He answered them, “I tell you that if these were silent, the stones would cry out.”

(Luke 19:40)

It is the testimony of a man, who was born a Hindu and died a Hindu but is now alive. His recorded on-camera testimony in Malayalam was forwarded to me, and I’ve translated the gist of it below.

His name is Rajkumar, and he had been very rich. He lost his eyesight in 2007. Then over a period of time he lost his wealth and ended up in poverty. In 2014, depressed due to his dire circumstances, he committed suicide by ingesting poison. For six days, his dead body lay in the mortuary of a well-known hospital. No family member came to claim his body because of his debts. On the sixth day, by the hand of the Lord, he believes, the mortuary attendants came to retrieve the body next to his. That’s when his spirit was allowed to return to his body, and he began to stir. He had died a Hindu, and he mentions that he knows very well where his spirit was and where all the Lord had taken him during that time. When the attendants saw him stir, fear fell upon them, and they informed the nurses. They finally removed him from the morgue and moved him to a ward, where he was visited by brethren who would come to the hospital to pray for the sick. One of them took him home. At the home of this brother, this man, one night, saw a bright light descending from the heavens. He had not seen such brightness even when he had his eyesight. When he saw the bright light, fear fell upon him, but the bright light came up to him, and a voice from the light spoke to him, “Son, do not be afraid. I am the Lord who has called you.”

He felt a hand being laid upon him, and his inner eyes were opened. When his inner eyes were opened, he began to discern the being in front of him. For the next seven days, the Lord spoke to him and instructed him in the Word. Rajkumar says he has never seen the Bible or read the Bible, but the Lord wrote his Word upon his tongue, and he understood what the Lord taught him. In this way, on April 27, 2014, the man became a disciple of the Lord Jesus and began to live a life devoted to prayer and fasting. He first went on a 40-day fast, consuming water only. He testifies that the Lord has healed more than 200 people of cancer through him and a guy bedridden for 14 years has begun walking. He says the Lord told him not to join any Christian denomination. So he has been obedient to that and only identifies himself as the Lord’s bond servant. He still does not have his eyesight.

What this man’s testimony clearly tells me is this: If the Lord wills, He can even raise up dead unbelievers (yes, even suicide cases) to be His remnant.

Sujit Thomas

Author: Sujit Thomas

Sujit was working in Chennai in late 2015 when the Lord began to nudge him to draw closer to Him. That was the beginning of a major spiritual transformation in his life, and he has not looked back since. As someone who has experienced God’s undeserving love, grace, and mercy personally, Sujit would like people to know that the Lord has no pleasure in the death of the unrighteous, but would rather see them repent and live.

Carolanne
Carolanne
July 29, 2019 4:38 PM

Our God is an amazing God! Thank you, Sujit for sharing this. I shared this testimony last November when my daughter gave birth to her daughter. Zion came out lifeless and blue. They quickly whisked her off my daughter’s lap and more staff raced in with resusitation equipment. The nurses were trying desperately to make her breathe and cry. I tried to keep my daughter calm, as I knew she didn’t realize the magnitude of the situation. Finally I heard one of them say,” Should we call it 11:22?” I felt the blackness of the spirit of death in the room, and my heart sunk. Then, the Holy Spirit awakened me with a shield of faith in Jesus’ name. I began to whisper in my prayer language and asked the staff if I could come forward. They allowed me to do so. I just said in a tiny baby voice that I had always used when speaking to Zion over My daughter’s belly, ” Come on, Baby, Come on, Little Girl.” Baby Zion turned her head and looked at me and let out a tiny roar sound like a lion. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief and she came around beautifully, and needed no life support! Our God is an amazing God!

SonuvaKapenta
SonuvaKapenta
August 1, 2019 9:57 AM

Wow! Wow! Wow! This is my favorite kind of testimony and always brings a tear to my eyes because I was born blue just like your granddaughter. I was gonna be sent to the morgue before a Christian surgeon who wasn’t even in the theatre came in because the Holy Spirit told him to, picked me up, started praying and I woke up. My mum was told never to attempt having another baby because her womb tore and she had to be patched up. She eventually had two more kids, naturally. The God we serve is matchless, He does these things over and over again. Congratulations Carolanne, regards to baby Zion and your daughter. Glory to God!

Carolanne
Carolanne
August 1, 2019 5:20 PM

Thanks, SonuvaKapenta, for the blessings. It breaks my heart that you were born blue. So happy the LORD sent a miracle so you could be saved to tell your story. I love the word matchless for our God. Out of curiosity, concerning your name, 1)you speak Patois, 2)your dad was a builder, or 3)you are a child of the Father of the Son of God, who was the Son of Man, who was the the son of Joseph the carpenter? Or something else?

SonuvaKapenta
SonuvaKapenta
August 2, 2019 12:05 AM

Hi Carolanne, option 3! Jesus is the firstborn among many brethren so I took one of His names like siblings take everything the firstborn has. I should know as I’m the firstborn of my parents. Lol. Blessings.

Bill F
Bill F
July 31, 2019 6:42 PM

Carolanne, I love this testimony and even more so because it happened to you and your family directly rather than a third person event. The part that jumped off the screen to me was the “tiny roar sound like a lion”! WOW! The Lion of Judah roaring his victory roar out of the mouth of a baby in the face of certain death. Awesome and powerful! Thanks you Father and Carolanne for stepping up and being ready to speak the Words of life in crisis.

Carolanne
Carolanne
August 1, 2019 10:05 AM

Thank you, Bill F. Your words mean a lot. I still have a hard time sharing this story. I can’t literally say for certain that Jesus raised Zion from death to life, but I knew she was at death’s door. Her name is Zion Adeline, we call her Zion Adel-Lion. I know she has an amazing spiritual destiny. She has a sensitivity to people and wakes up smiling, rarely cries, and blesses everyone in her path. I’ve had three near death experiences myself, so I could discern the spirit of death. Sometimes I think that part of my spiritual destiny was to be there on the day of her birth, and Satan tried to steal my life to steal hers.

Jessica
Jessica
July 30, 2019 9:18 PM

Beautiful!!! ❤️ Praise the Lord!

Carolanne
Carolanne
July 30, 2019 10:53 PM

Thank you, Jessica.❤️Praise the LORD, indeed!

Landon
Landon
July 27, 2019 2:21 PM

Bleesed be the Name of the Lord!

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
July 28, 2019 7:50 AM

Incredible post & testimony of an Amazing God we serve : Nothing with him is impossible.

John Barry
John Barry
July 27, 2019 9:25 PM

Amen Brother Sujit , now that is the book of Acts ! Blessings

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
July 27, 2019 4:14 PM

Wow! That is such an amazing story! A present day miracle beyond anything we as humans could fathom. Incredible in every aspect. Praise be to God for restoring this man’s life.

MattNZ
MattNZ
July 30, 2019 2:05 AM

Amen Sujit, that is a wonderful story. This is a link to a similar story. Ian McCormack

Mikey H
Mikey H
July 30, 2019 10:40 AM

Amen Matt, a truly remarkable testimony indeed. Ian came to our church many years back and shared his testimony. I had the opportunity to visit Mauritius to the very area where he went through this life changing ordeal.

Its a must watch Z3’s ….

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
September 1, 2019 5:13 PM
Prayer Request: Today the enemy has come against a newly formed body of believers in Casablanca Morocco in order to steal, kill and destroy their newfound faith in Jesus. The LORD who has done mighty works in the life of my dearest friend bringing him to the saving grace of Salvation in Jesus Christ (almost too numerous for a post), has led him back to the country of his family in Morocco, and in recent months has put many people, in many incredible ways, in his path that he has been able to share the Gospel message with. All Praise be to the LORD! Today, one of these newly saved former muslim men’s wife, Fatima, died of a heart attack – aged 34. She was not yet a believer. I do not receive this report, and am believing on the LORD for a miracle! Our God is a God of the living and not the dead. He is the same yesterday, today and forever, and if He could raise the dead to life while he walked the earth He can surely do so now. I see the testimony above and am encouraged!!!! And it was not only through Jesus that people were raised to life through the Power of God… Of course we know the story of Elijah and the widow’s son, who prayed fervently to God…and God restored the son to life. I believe the Body of Christ has the same calling: to call upon the Lord, the God of the supernatural, in prayer to save the lost and dying – howbeit they may already be dead in the natural…. I believe in a God of miracles, and that absolutely nothing is impossible for Him….. and I trust that the church body here on Z3 is the same. If… Read more »
michelle gibson
michelle gibson
July 31, 2019 5:19 AM

my God is awesome. thank you for the reminder. We will soon see more of these signs as we follow Jesus Christ