“My blessings are being released over your lives from places where they have seemed to have been stuck.”

Dear friends, as I was about to sleep, and I heard My Daddy God’s voice. I humbly share with you what He said. …Love Angie ♡♡♡

“In this transition time, My blessings are being released over your lives from places where they have seemed to have been stuck. I AM aware of those things that have been tearing at your soul and even your very character. But don’t despair, you have a unique ‘song’ to be sung! Your frustration has caused you to think your breakthrough is not going to happen, but this is a lie from the enemy!

This is a year of initiating the things that have been sitting on My launching pad of destiny! This season of preparation is almost complete! I’ve carefully planned the days and years ahead and in the near future I will release to My people increasing revelations regarding My strategies. AGAIN I say, do not neglect our time together. My prophets can learn My strategy ONLY in My presence!

Because it’s also a season of GREAT release! Spiritual momentum has been gained. You have been launched into a spiritual catapult, which is why it feels like in so many areas you are free falling. And you have felt helpless, but My grace is upon you in a HUGE way. NOT ONCE have I let go of you. And I NEVER will!

My Spirit will enable you to achieve MUCH in a short time. You will sense the ease with which things are accomplished. MY Grace IS upon you. There is MORE grace available to you than you would EVER need. Grace BEYOND sufficiency!

This is a time to not neglect Our time together! This is NOT a religious ritual time with Me that I want you to experience, but just ‘hang out’ with Me! Listen. Really hear. Nothing I say is insignificant. And YES you are hearing from Me! For My sheep hear My voice. Write it down. Worship Me.

You will receive strategies in those Secret Place times with Me. Strategies and revelations that will direct your steps. And with one look at your direction, you will see My favor come upon your life in an exponential way! And I inhabit the praises of My people. Which means, I come into your situation and circumstances, and ANYTHING can happen in a MOMENT. One moment of My favor is worth a lifetime of labor. Turn your face towards My gaze My precious child. Let me lovingly restore you.”

Angie van Greuning

Author: Angie van Greuning

Angie van Greuning is a resident of South Africa and an ordained pastor and preacher. She ministers prophetically in word and song. She also gives hope, ministry practical guidance to those who are learning to cope with the very misunderstood “chronic, invisble” illness and has a heart to help others find victory in the pain, until the healing comes. This empathy and wisdom comes from having lived with pain everyday, as a result of a brain tumor since 1995. Angie has developed ways and coping mechanisms to be successful in her career and ministry, despite the pain. To see more of her posts, visit her Facebook page.

Robert
Robert
May 2, 2017 8:55 AM

I like that line… His favor is worth a lifetime of labor…I will remember it…Ive always believed it iin my heart even as a child…tho I don’t understand why it doesn’t manifest at times.. For years everything has been going downhill…for many months I have laid everything aside to focus on seeking the lords face…every area of my life feels like it is in freefall and Im helpless…praise God I receive this word of restoration and blessing today!

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
May 2, 2017 12:04 PM

Amen. Be blessed Robert. God values all our expressions of gratitude, especially those we give him in the free fall. He has lifted up his continence upon us and his face is shining brightly on you. I’ve been so blessed the last 9 months it’s incredible that I can have doubts but I suppose that we’ll have temptations to distrust as long as we’re mortal. Gratitude is key.

Robert
Robert
May 2, 2017 4:10 PM

Thanks Mark…I am glad to hear you are doing great!…praise God! I am in the fire so bad I cannot describe it…even today I returned home to find some marauders had broken in! Thank God they only did a bit of damage and only stole a few things of little value! Plus right at the same time my best friend texted me and told me our friendship is over!…can you believe it?!? I realize my posts may sound a bit crazy…even I think Im losin my mind!!!…but I’m gonna speak the paises of my lord and saviour jesus christ to my last dying breath!!! I’ve failed epically at most everything in life but for some reason God loves me…I have no idea why….i am too ashamed to describe the whole of it…nevertheless its all about Him! I just pray He makes me stand in the end…blessings to you also!

Shelley
Shelley
May 2, 2017 7:02 AM

Angie your posts have been real to my spirit. Thank you. I could not breathe or go on with life without clinging to Jesus for my everything. I weep inside to think that is what hell would be like , no conection to Jesus, all alone. I read your bio and i pray for you for the pain you suffer in your physical body, i pray our father will take it away. Be healed in Jesus name. God bless.

Ivan Samuel
Ivan Samuel
May 2, 2017 6:32 AM

Amen! These are very encouraging words. Thanks Angie

RSS
RSS
May 2, 2017 10:15 PM

Once again, I’m having a hard time getting past the picture, lol! James you find just the right images every time. And I agree, this is a very good and timely word.

Diane Boneck
Diane Boneck
May 2, 2017 7:01 PM

Lord, I receive this word with humility and thanksgiving. How we need this from you Father!

Marie
Marie
May 3, 2017 3:34 PM

I know it’s not the main point of this post, but I love love LOVE the picture! 🙂

Sherry
Sherry
May 2, 2017 1:50 PM

Angie, Thank you so much for this word. It is encouraging. I have to tell James that I love the picture. That has to be a pretty strong gate. We have some (not so strong gates) and if the cattle try to jump it like this one, the gates just bend. It made me chuckle.

Taryn
Taryn
May 2, 2017 10:20 AM

Thxs for beautiful word! I declare for all of us suffering prophets, Joel 2:25-26, “I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten–the great locust and the young locust, the other locusts and the locust swarm–my great army that I sent among you. You will have plenty to eat, until you are full, and you will praise the name of the Lord your God who has worked wonders for you; never again will my people be shamed.”

Sandra G