Prophetic vision reveals Bitcoin price moving up 50%

During my prayer time today, I saw a graph showing Bitcoin prices moving up steeply. A little while later, I saw a price, $19,134, which I understood was Bitcoin.

A few minutes later, I was listening to worship music with the lyrics, “Hold on.”  I was not shown any dates, but I believe God was instructing me to hold onto my current crypto currency positions because they will soon be moving higher.

Bitcoin peaked at $20,089 on December 17, 2017, so the price I saw today was slightly below the all time high. Previous prices revealed in dreams and visions have often been close to turning points, but not always, so $19,134 might be close to a turning point or it might be just a point along the way, just showing the overall direction.

The current Bitcoin price is $12,754, so it needs to rise by 50% to reach the level I saw, which would be great for Bitcoin, but also great for the overall crypto currency market because other coins tend to rise as Bitcoin rises because it is by far the largest coin with a $216 billion market cap, accounting for 34% of the market. (Source: Coinmarketcap.com)

I did not see any dates, but the graph showing the steep move up confirms what Z3 News Contributor Jim Reeve saw in a dream on January 13. He posted the following comment on January 17,

I had a recent dream of driving straight up a large mountain, and I don’t think that was an equity market dream–it was simply too much incline and too much mountain for this place in the equity market.

It also confirms what Z3 News Contributor Christopher Harris saw in a dream on December 21, 2017.

In the dream, I was near the ocean and there were other people around representing Electroneum investors. Then a big wave came and took many people by surprise, it represented a price surge. In my dream this was a BIG WAVE UP. I expect a pretty big run before we crash. I believe the waves increase in extremity. I was in the water and the wave called the third wave reared up very high (like a tsunami) before crashing. In the dream, it was surprising how high it went, at how big it was and I was very shocked.

Christopher saw the lowest prices coming after the crash of the third wave, so we’ve been watching for three waves in the overall market, but so far there has only been one large wave (starting January 5 and crashing January 17), and one much smaller wave in December, which might be too small to count. So we might be at the start of wave two or possibly the start of wave three.

The price I saw today confirms the rise in the overall market that Z3 News Contributor Phanuel saw recently. On January 19, he posted, “I saw the market cap at $750 billion. No dates were shown but I think it means we are heading higher.”

Although the Bitcoin price I saw today was below the previous top, it would likely cause the overall market to rise higher than $750 billion and even higher than the previous $832 billion top because other coins have taken on a life of their own, even moving higher when Bitcoin has dropped. For example, after Bitcoin peaked on December 17, 2017, the overall market cap was only $596 billion, but three weeks later on January 7, Bitcoin had dropped about 13% (to $17,558) while the overall market moved up 40%, peaking at $832 billion on January 7. The current market cap is $632 billion, so it would need to move up 32% to reach the previous top, so a 50% rise in Bitcoin (based on what I saw) seems likely to cause the overall market to reach a new top, which means what I saw today might have been the third wave, which Christopher described as a surprisingly big wave, rising very high like a tsunami.

Regardless of which wave is starting now, my plan is to hold my coins until Bitcoin reaches $19,134 (unless God provides new insights before then), and buy them back after the prices drop.

Prophetic insights often provide incomplete information, such as prices without dates, so my interpretation of what comes next might be wrong, so this is not a recommendation for investing.

Bro. James
Bro. James
January 20, 2018 8:12 PM

Dear James…please feel free to moderate this post as I feel it is more personal in nature. I want to thank you for all the good posts you have given over the web. Maybe it is just me, but I cringe when I keep seeing the sovereign Lord giving specific investing advice over and over and over. He does not have that great an opinion of money according to scripture. If He is giving you the power to obtain wealth this way…more power and wealth to you. Not trying to be religious but with all the pressing situations going on in the world it just seems awkward that He would be so concerned about bitcoin. This is not a rebuke just my concerns from a Watchman

Ed H
Ed H
January 20, 2018 9:18 PM

Bro James,
There are many scriptures about investing. There are also scriptures of being wise with what God has given us. There are also scriptures of wisdom and hard work. There are also scriptures of not being in debt .
God has blessed me tremendously since I have been invested in cryptos. I have also been able to bless others because of this.
We all have different callings and we need to be where he wants us. Some print Bibles, some fly those Bibles to other countries and some pay for them. Which one of those is most important? None they are all doing what needs to be done.

Jemba
Jemba
January 20, 2018 9:35 PM
Bro James, this is a common misconception not only among non-believers but unfortunately among many believers as well that God doesn’t care about finances. Yes, God does care about our soul/heart more than anything else but that doesn’t mean He can’t care about other things at the same time. He really is a GREAT multi-tasker. The average human head has 100,000 hair folicles but yet Jesus told us that God cares about each one individually to be able to identify it separately. Then why would He not care about whether we have resources for food, clothing, housing etc. One of the mandates Jesus gives us is caring for the sick, widows, and orphans. Its impossible to do that without resources. The truth is, every church building we’ve all ever sat in required a lot of money to build. Missionaries need resources so they can fulfill the call of God on their lives without worrying about where their next meal is going to come from. In the bible, God communicated specific financial strategies to his people from the old testament all the way through the new testament multiple times. God gave Jacob a dream that included a strategy of breeding which vastly increased his wealth. God gave Joseph a dream while in prison that financially set up the nation of Israel for a few generations. When Jesus met Peter, he gave him a financial strategy that resulted in him catching the largest amount of fish he had ever caught in his life. The feeding of the 5,000 was a financial miracle. God does indeed care about our finances that in Deuteronomy 15:4, He took the effort to tell an entire nation that “there should be no poor among you.” As Ecclesiastes says there’s nothing new under the sun. So God communicating… Read more »
January 20, 2018 10:46 PM

Bro James
God gave us the COB and Solaris through dreams and visions. And has greatly multiplied us. I know why He chose these two obscure coins……..so that those who doubt may believe. Have faith in God. If ONLY you can believe …….

Shalom

Manny
Manny
January 20, 2018 11:39 PM

Bro. Phanuel, I would like to thank you and James Bailey and others who are guiding us in cryptocurrency trading. I’m so blessed with COB, my capital multiplied and I invested it to LTC. I’m following this site since 2015. Thank you so much for your generosity guys for sharing God’s dreams and visions. This is for the great soul harvest to come. God is pouring the finances. Praise God! It’s going to be glorious.

January 21, 2018 4:38 AM

Blessings Manny. Our God deserves all the Glory.

Shalom!!

Ali
Ali
January 20, 2018 10:02 PM

At the end of the day brother James crypto isn’t for everyone. I believe it it for me and others however everyone had their calling. I appreciate James messages and wish the best for everyone

Barbara
Barbara
January 20, 2018 9:13 PM

Bro James, I repetitively tried to give you a thumbs up, but to no avail. My heart aches for those novice traders trying to engage in trades by simply “copying” what they read on these posts.

Jan
January 20, 2018 8:44 PM

Totally in agreement with you !!!!!!!!!!!! Amen Bro James Amen

Thomas
Thomas
January 21, 2018 9:27 AM

I entered the market because the Lord led me and no one else. Getting connected to Z3 has simply created an atmosphere to echo what God was saying to me. I personally think this is the greatest wealth transfer in history and see it as a “window of opportunity”. I think God is putting emphasis here because this opportunity will not always be here. I don’t plan to quit my my job and invest everything into cryptos as I believe that would be foolish. I started with my measure of faith and have only increased since. More importantly I have peace so will certainly continue to seize this opportunity especially after the major crash. If anything the wealth transfer should solidify with the end time messages. A spirit of poverty is real and it pains me when I have heard my brothers and sisters talk about going on a mission trip but not having the funds. Neville Johnson did a great series on wealth transfer years ago. As believers we should not be controlled by money and on a whim should be able to finance a mission trip, feed a family etc. If you ever wanted to give a certain amount, build a church or fund a mission trip but said, “I don’t have enough money” then money has actually controlled you. We are all in this together and plan to do my part so will have no trouble building storehouses, starting businesses etc to help out others.
Blessings

CPJ
January 21, 2018 3:53 PM

^^^ Now that right there is the truth. And I pray everyone’s eyes are open to it.

Lack does not glorify God. Sure, maintaining a pure heart toward God while experiencing lack glorifies the Lord. No question. In fact, it’s a beautiful thing to see a heart so devoted to God that even while the individual experiences true poverty, they are still full of praise to the Lord. I’ve seen it many times. And it’s beautiful.

But, dear, dear brethren…you who are struggling with those of us engaged in this wealth transfer. Please. I urge you. Understand. And know this: Having a pure heart toward God and possessing great wealth are not mutually exclusive. And to believe that somehow they are…well, that is just tragically, tragically false.

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
January 21, 2018 5:14 PM

Amen to that CPJ. It has always amazed me how so many people can’t see how God made many of his people wealthy, examples of that would be King David, King Solomon, Abraham, Joseph, Jacob, Job, and others.
Proverbs 13:22 “A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children’s children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just.”
Money itself is not evil, the Scripture says in 1 Timothy 6:10 it is the LOVE of money that is the root of all evil.

January 21, 2018 5:01 PM

Crypto market trend (Bitcoin as market leader)
1. Based on the prophetic and charts, I think we bottomed at 9211 (for now). I use BITSTAMP.
2. I think we completed wave 1 of wave 5 from 9211 to 13060….
3. We are currently in wave 2 of wave 5. We bounced off the 50 fibonacci level. It is possible we go lower to the 61.8 level (10600s) or the even the 76.4 level (10100s).
4. Wave 3 of 5 should take us to between 19,200 (1.618x) and 23,100 (2.618x)
5. Wave 4 of 5 should drop to 16,000-18,000
6. Wave 5 of 5 top at 24,000-27,000.
7. we need to cross and stay above $14,000 to confirm the uptrend.

these estimates will be adjusted based on the market action

shalom

James QLD
January 21, 2018 10:20 PM

just wanted to cover my bases and post the link twice.

January 22, 2018 9:42 AM

James QLD
it looks good. thanks for sharing

shalom

James QLD
James QLD
January 24, 2018 8:34 PM

Hi Phanuel and everyone at Z3,
Just wanted to follow up, after drawing that graph I asked for a sign of a pelican (i live near water and they are quite rare). Straight after this funnily enough i saw a mirror reflection twice to my left and it turns out it was an excavator from pelicanexcavations a local company in my area i had no knowledge of. This to me was a confirmation, the second was I told my mum about it and she said she got a word today about a generation of signs which she didn’t understand until I told her about it. Which was my second confirmation. The graph was just based off your numbers being around bitcoin at 27000, a dead cat bounce around 7000 up to 19,000 and finishing around 2000. I don’t have much experience with prophecy and I’m younger then most on this site, so take it all with a grain of salt i guess. Also January 7th I received cob at 63billion market cap… i think this is USD not aud but at the rate aud is appreciating i doubt it matters. Was going to write this when bitcoin hits lows as i don’t want confusion, but rather just get out everything all at once because I really dislike giving out anything that could be understood as “financial advice” makes me uncomfortable.

taj
taj
January 25, 2018 7:55 AM

James QLD, I wanted to confirm your numbers:

1. Up to 27000 or so.
2. Down to 7000.
3. Up to 19000.
4. Down to 2000

P’s reply, if I read correctly has one less up/down sequence, just checking. Thanks and Shalom. taj

James QLD
James QLD
January 25, 2018 5:43 PM

Hi Taj, yes that is what I was revealed with a top around February 24, for me it was more just confirmation of needing to be out at the top and getting back in at 2000. Unless more people receive confirmations of timing on around 7,000 and 19,000 I will ignore these two numbers.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
January 25, 2018 1:54 PM

Taj, can you tell us how you confirmed those numbers and movements?

Taj
Taj
January 25, 2018 2:53 PM

Marcio, I read the entry from James QLD above and was trying to confirm what he was saying. I may have read it wrong, not sure. Thanks taj

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
January 25, 2018 5:25 PM

Thanks, Taj.

January 24, 2018 11:17 PM

Hi James QLD
Nice confirmation. To clarify I think up to 27478 and above before crashing to $7079 and $2339. I think we head up to $27,478 first. You saw COB @ 63Billion AUD? That’s about $50 B…. very possible

Shalom

john_nz
john_nz
January 25, 2018 1:24 AM

Hi Guys – I did the math $50 billion market cap = 300X current price = 142USD. Long term…. thanks Phanuel for your sharing your gift – praying my foundation dream gets realised – all best

James QLD
James QLD
January 25, 2018 2:32 AM

Coins in circulation vests at 50million each year until there are a billion coins in circulation. Also cobinhood already has the ability to vest any of the remaining 500million tokens it was supposed to sell at the ICO which it didn’t. So i have a feeling when it hits the market cap I received it will be similar in value to Phanuels number he has received. Closer to say maybe $70 USD down the track assuming cirulating supply is much higher.

john_nz
john_nz
January 25, 2018 2:34 AM

Good analysis James QLD – well argued – even at 70USD – will be a blessing – all best

January 21, 2018 5:17 PM

Addendum
8. We may grind up and not break 14,000 until Feb 1, so patience is required.

shalom

Joseph
Joseph
January 25, 2018 2:44 PM

Thanks for the encouragement Phanuel – BTC sure is taking it’s time! And you are right – patience is required – I just asked the Lord for some – again!

michael c.
michael c.
January 22, 2018 1:41 AM

Dear Phanuel, Can you give us your thoughts on FAZ now that we have climbed three floors from 2508? I would like to be watching when he awakens! Thank you Phanuel!

January 22, 2018 9:40 AM

Dear Michael C
I just bought my first batch of Faz today. Like JR said expect volatility and retesting of the highs.

shalom

Stu
Stu
January 22, 2018 3:30 PM

I bought some as well.

James QLD
James QLD
January 21, 2018 10:19 PM

Hi Phanuel, thanks for all you do. I made a terrible looking TA on paint based on the numbers you have received.

Ryan
Ryan
January 21, 2018 8:39 PM
The posts from brothers and sisters in Christ speaking against the Lord blessing his people financially grieves me. Can we find where the Lord speaks against the love of money or the rich man not inheriting the Kingdom, yes. However, its all about the heart of man, not the money. A person’s heart toward these things is what matters. Satan is the king of this world and most people especially most Christians are held captive by the enemy due to lack of finances. We are called to be generous on all occasions which will result in thanksgiving to our God (2 Corinthians 9:11). How can believers be generous on all occasions if we struggle to provide for our own needs? Do you think Satan wants God’s people to prosper? When a nonbeliever sees a Christians life and they seek lack, stress and struggle do they want anything to do with our Lord? Believers at that point look like everyone else in the world. We are called to be set apart and to be a light on a hill. Ask yourself if a nonbeliever looks at your life do they want to find out the source of your prosperity, joy, love and peace or do they see all the struggles of this world on your life and therefore not ask you questions and you lose out on the opportunity to witness to them. Does being broke bring Glory to our God? When people see believers broke does it give the impression to non believers that our Father takes care of his children? I would ask for those that are against the Lord speaking to His people regarding finances and strategies take it to the Lord in prayer and also considering whats going on in the world today that perhaps this is… Read more »
John Barry
John Barry
January 21, 2018 11:06 PM
Brother Ryan , bless your heart , I say this in love , your logic is what scares me for my brothers & sisters here . Only GODs truth will allow us to make good decisions for the Kingdom ! There are some here who are called & have a clear word from the LORD to invest , they will do well . Those piggy backing without a clear word will get hurt & blame GOD , I have seen it before in life . When Yeshua needed money for taxes where did HE git it ? You ask if it brings Glory to GOD if we are broke , so by extension of your logic we only bring Glory to GOD when we are rich which we know to be false . Does it bring more Glory to GOD to be rich or to give your life for Christ as many in the middle east have over the last few years brother Ryan ? How many rich missionarys do you know ? I observe things in posts on investing here that come out of the false prosperity teaching of the last 50 years and are not in the Bible . One must study all the scriptures on money , not just the ones that reinforce what we want to believe . Here are few that are in the bible but do not fit in with the prosperity teachings that many have left out or not read . Matthew 6 : 24 , 19 : 21-26 , Mark 4 : 19 , Proverbs 11 : 4 , 11 : 28 , 23 : 4-5 , Ecclesiastes 5 : 10 , Psalm 62 : 10 , James 5 : 1-6 , Luke 8 : 14 , 16 : 14 , 1… Read more »
Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
January 22, 2018 5:22 AM

Dear John Barry,
I believe you have misinterpreted the whole focus of these financial blogs. I cannot recall one comment in the last 3 plus years which is about prosperity for the sake of a big house with a pool, designer clothes and expensive cars. That is NOT what Z3 is about, and if someone is attempting to gain money for those purposes then I believe they will fail. Those of us who have a desire to be part of the wealth transfer, without a doubt, have a desire to pour resources into the works of God’s Kingdom. Yes…to also get out of personal debt…to help brothers and sisters who are struggling …. but God is our focus and if we lose focus He will gently lead is back.
Not all of us have the gifting of others, does that mean they can’t share? If you tried to transpose that logic into other giftings you would see how nonsensical that concept of not sharing is. It has been very evident on Z3 that people share their visions/dreams only when they feel God has released them to do so. Are we perfect? No, but God knows our heart.
While I appreciate that you are concerned, I believe you have misunderstood our desires.
Kind regards.

John Barry
John Barry
January 22, 2018 8:22 AM
Blessings Sister Lynne , I think I understand GODs purpose for Z3 and this part of the wealth transfer and it is just one part of the wealth transfer . I want only GODs best ( HE is the only One Who knows what that is , unless HE has told you as a person ) for all my brothers & sisters . I have found in life a human beings greatest capacity is self deception , Proverbs 14 : 12 . GOD used the wealth transfer to get James to start Z3 , that is not the only purpose for Z3 . GOD has told me clearly that part of the reason HE had James start Z3 is to restore the relationship the First Church had and to operate in love with each other . Z3 will not stop with the wealth transfer , that is only the beginning . You asked if we can not share with each other my sister , this shows you have a good heart , but don’t understand how a Kingdom works , it is assigned descending authority by Creator , we don’t get to vote . There are no exceptions to this , every believer has a calling / job , gift or gifts and an assignment from the LORD . Until we / each person hears from GOD what their job / calling is , they are just flailing around Sister Lynne and GOD will only really bless us in our calling / mission , all else is just help to get each of us to our calling . How can a believer do their job if they don’t know what it is ? If a believer is not called to the wealth transfer ( GOD knows who can handle money… Read more »
Ryan
Ryan
January 22, 2018 11:33 AM
Brother John, Appreciate you taking the time to respond to my original post even if we do disagree. You ask where did Jesus get the money….atleast on one occasion he got it from a word of knowledge given to him from Holy Spirit who told Jesus there was a gold coin in a fishes mouth which eh the shared with and instructed Pepter to go fish and the first fish he would catch would have a gold coin in its mouth and to pay both of their taxes. I can point to many other examples such as Genesis 13:2 where it talks about Abraham ending rich in live stock, silver and a gold, joseph being greatly blessed in the house of Potiphar, in 2 Kings Chalter 4 it talks about the widows jars of oil filling and then selling them for profit. What I’m getting at is there are many examples of Gods people prospering through the old and New Testament. In the case of Jesus receiving the word of knowledge then sharing with Peter on how to execute it this was a strategy given by the Holy Spirit (word of knowedge) of how pay their debt of taxes. How is it any different if God is the same yesterday today and tomorrow to give his people a word of knowledge on how to prosper and share with others if they feel lead to so that they more can be debt free which is biblical and to advance His Kingdom here on Earth? To answer your mention of you can only glorify God if you aren’t broke. I’m not saying you glorify God only by being rich which is not true at all..that wasn’t my point. I’m saying if I am called to finance the Kingdom and part of my… Read more »
John Barry
John Barry
January 22, 2018 1:11 PM

Brother Ryan , your last sentence is where the problem is , it is right out of the prosperity gospel and is not true for every one , depends on the persons calling . GOD will provide in HIS calling for a person all they need to do their job . Example – I prayed about investing with Z3ers on crypto , the LORD said no . Why ? Because I am called as a prayer warrior , it would be a distraction for me . I know little of crypto and it would take all my focus & prayers to invest and would take time away from what GOD has called me to pray about & defend in prayer . I agree if ABBA has called you to invest , you better obey , you are called . But if it is just a feeling or the person does not want to miss out on GODs blessing for others and does not have a clear word from the LORD , they will get in trouble . I know you have good heart Brother , but the prosperity gospel is false , Jim Bakker tell how he and a couple of others invented it . Why did JESUS never teach / give a sermon on the prosperity Gospel , because it is not true . But HE does teach us to pick up our cross and carry it . All my prayers & blessings .

John Barry
John Barry
January 22, 2018 4:55 PM

Thank you Brother James for allowing me to speak freely , I am sorry if I stepped on any ones toes . I will be praying GODs will & best for all in this matter .

Robert
Robert
January 21, 2018 7:43 AM
Forums are full with many horror stories about coins which have disappeared between a deposit or withdrawal on Cryptopia. I understand that most problems were when people moved ETN from https://my.electroneum.com/ to Cryptopia. Also using the mobile application caused problems so I advise you not to use the mobile application. I have written some instructions that I hope will help. This are steps that need to be followed to maximize chances of success although some things are not in our control. 1. Verify active connections on Cryptopia Without a working node the wallet has no connections to the network and no deposit or withdraw can be finish. Coins don’t confirm, send or receive when there are no coin network connections. The Cryptopia wallet for Electroneum has only one connection and you must verify that is shows Connection: 1. You can verify if the connection is active on the Connections column here: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=ETN Another method to access this address is to login on https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/ and click on CoinInfo (is on the top menu). 2. Verify ETN Wallet Status on Cryptopia You can check this at CoinInfo https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=ETN. On Wallet Status column, it must be on OK mode and not in Maintenance mode. Someone said that when Cryptopia is doing maintenance to wallet system and you want to deposit they don’t show a warning about this on the trading platform and the message is only shown if you go to the Balance or Withdraw page, but not on the deposit page. Unfortunately I found out that this is not always very reliable because when I made a ETN withdrawal from Cryptopia to https://my.electroneum.com/, although Wallet Status showed OK, the ETN was blocked with the the message Wallet maintenance: Consolidating. Thank God that after a few hours Cryptopia cancelled the withdraw and gave… Read more »
darrell
darrell
January 21, 2018 11:45 AM

why not just leave on site money on site without sending it to wallet. its safer

Robert
Robert
January 21, 2018 1:36 PM

Even if you keep your cryptocurrency on site, at a certain time you will buy Litecoin or Bitcoin and withdraw from Cryptopia to a site like Coibase / GDAX that gives you fiat. Let’s say you buy LTC on Cryptopia with ETN. Before you buy LTC, you must verify that LTC wallet on Cryptopia is not in maintenance. Then when you withdraw LTC form Cryptopia to GDAX let’s say, you must verify if there are LTC active connections and the LTC wallets on Cryptopia and GDAX are not in maintenance. Theoretically even you make a transfer when the wallet is in maintenance, after the maintenance, crypto should appear on the other site or the transaction should be canceled by them automatically. Sometimes, for the less fortunate, coins disappear between a deposit or withdrawal and the support responds after a long time because they have a lot of tickets.

Jamie in Austria
Jamie in Austria
January 21, 2018 4:04 AM
Hi James and Friends, While in the shower this morning I know the Holy Spirit was revealing to me some idea’s on this all. Here let me summarize: – Notes from Phanuel state that the run up will be tested by BTC at $14,000. If it triggers this, then we should be on the rise up. Right now BTC is hovering around $11,900. – Other comments are that we have some sort of down/crash maybe between 30 Jan – 17 Feb. Not sure if this is really the 3rd wave or not. But as well I’ve seen comments on BTC down to $7,000 before the rise up? Again, timing and understanding is hard to know from what I gather from all the comments and all. – Phanuel also said he saw BTC to $22,000 – $27,000 on this next leg up before the crash down. Key that Was Shown to Me: – Utilize sell order stops. This means you have to be on a good exchange. And ultimately if you can exit into either true USD or USDT if you focus on the BTC as the base. – Example, if you buy BTC now at say $11,900. Then ultimately you need to keep that and hold in case it falls down to $7,000 you have to pull a wait and hold strategy to make the stretch up what James saw here. – However, if you buy now and it clears the $14,000 point. Then you put in a sell order stop at your original buy price. (or say 10% lower). – As it moves up say to this price you have seen James we remove to the old sell order and place it higher (always need about 10% variance for the swings daily at least). Then just following it up… Read more »
Jamie in Austria
Jamie in Austria
January 21, 2018 4:17 AM

Also just forgot to note: This will only work if you are really on some sort of exchange with your funds. As we know one doesn’t want to keep their entire wealth on an exchange due to hacking risks. But you have to gauge your risk/reward and work with what you are okay with keeping on the exchange at any one time. If you have your crypto off exchange, then you won’t be able to so easily unless you watch hard daily the market as it still is quite volatile. I would say let the Lord lead you as well according to your own situation.

Stu
Stu
January 21, 2018 4:17 AM

Hi James,

Thanks for sharing your dream!

Well, just now I woke up and saw in my dream Btc drop to $5_94 (below $6k) before it jolted up again.

But as you repeatedly quote the scripture which says, “we see in part”, we should seek more wisdom from the Holy Spirit of what to do next and where our visions and dreams fit in the context of the overall picture.

Blessings to you, family and the Z3 community!

Barbara
Barbara
January 21, 2018 7:30 AM

In a dream that was definitely about my personal investments and assets, the Lord told me to leave them alone. I had prayed for guidance. In a dream where I was symbolically entering a store for other assest, he had me walk past a large fountain. A man was trying frantically to get something out of the fountain. After I went past and made the purchase he directed, I walked back by the fountain. Now 10 men had just gotten whatever that man was looking for out of the fountain. They were soaking wet and looked discouraged. The floor around them was very wet.

People put coins in fountains. Since the fountain was actually in a store and not the center of the mall, I took took this to represent something I could buy, but I walked on by. When I walked by the second time, I was glad I had not gotten involved.

I am sure you are being directed to invest,but everyone needs to ask for their own guidance from the Lord.

Stu
Stu
January 21, 2018 9:35 AM

Hi Barbara,

You had an interesting dream! If you’re at peace with what the Holy Spirit is saying to you, then by all means.

Personally I believe I am being led to wait for Btc to hit the low of $6k ($5_94 is what I saw) before I can ride the up wave of the BTCUSD pair, which I haven’t traded in a while because I’ve been on the alt coins train.

I take comfort in what the Lord told you when He said to leave them alone, which is what I am doing as well.

Blessings!

Nick
Nick
January 21, 2018 12:17 PM

Hi Barbara, sounds like they bought a falling/ underwater asset (which you declined to) on the cheap and it fell further underwater…very discouraging!
Coinmarketcap.com currently looks like a continuation of last week.
Wondering whether to exchange some LTC for the alts we like which are dropping faster again, but I don’t have much peace about it, and don’t want to be one of your fountain guys. Thanks for sharing.

darrell
darrell
January 21, 2018 1:22 PM

if u are on cryptopia and the us dollar index and cryptos continues to drop in valve u may want to for safety put in nzdt currency because it is going up again usd

john_nz
john_nz
January 21, 2018 3:57 PM

Hi Darrel – just a mention on NZDT at Cryptopia – it is a little tricky – I found out the hard way – depositing funds from my New Zealand bank into NZDT. There is a significant gap between NZD and NZDT – 18% in my case.In other words I lost this percentage in purchasing power after the conversion took place. Trust me – i was monitoring the NZD/USD exchange rate – so had a very precise idea what my NZDT should be worth in terms of BTC and ETH. I lodged my concerns on the forums and go no real answer – so seems Cryptopia is taking a very big cut on this conversion – I would stay away from it using NZDT

darrell
darrell
January 21, 2018 4:59 PM

thanks for information on that, that’s if your converting real nzd to nzdt. for 18% lose in exchange. what would happen if sold etn in into nzdt and hold it on crytopia exchange. would that be better than buying usdt

john_nz
john_nz
January 21, 2018 5:07 PM

HI Darrel – Not sure – you might want to test a small amount – taking notes and comparing your purchasing power in terms of ETN – would seem USDT would be more predicatable vehicle – cheers

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
January 20, 2018 7:19 PM

James, we’ve seen $6,000 and $7,000 (Phanuel) posted as possible lows on the next trough. Moving up to $19,134 from $6,000 would be a remarkable run up, and would qualify as the major move upwards that JR mentioned. SNS

Christopher Harris
January 21, 2018 5:47 AM

Thank you James, a top or high point price was much needed. I was thinking last night how useful an indicator of the price of Bitcoin would be for selling and asked the Lord if He would reveal about a selling point, and I read your post today.

My last direction from the Lord, as you received and others have received was to me “hold and keep praying”. I will be looking closely at the price if it goes to this level ($19,000) and will likely sell at this point and await for a drop, whether it is the wave 2 or wave 3 drop. I will update if I receive anything from the Lord. Dates to watch are January 26th (expiration of the CME Bitcoin futures) and anything after Jan 30th to end of Feb.

Thank you kindly brother for sharing this. It is amazing to me how the Lord is working through us and giving us pieces of the picture to put together, but while always we rely on Him above all! Praise the Lord! May God bless you.

Frank
Frank
January 21, 2018 4:51 PM

I just signed up yesterday at https://cointracking.info/ to calculate my gain/losses on trades from BTC/LTC to ETN. I just started trading right before Christmas so I don’t have that many trades and I entered each trade manually onto the site. I went to the Tax Reporting section and clicked on creating a new Tax Report. It calculated the gains and losses and I have a report now to submit to the IRS. You can download a report for Form 8949, TaxAct, and Turbo Tax.